1. Collapse Details
    Barclays Royal Club
    Barclays Royal Club looks very promising! They have several packages to choose from. The package I went in on is 9.5% profit daily for 20 business days. I put in a low amount and that was fine because the initial minimum investment is only $10.00. They also have packages that offer 10.5% with investments of $5,000. That is a potential profit of 210%! Has anyone here been involved with them?

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck’s Confectionery View Post
    Barclays Royal Club looks very promising! They have several packages to choose from. The package I went in on is 9.5% profit daily for 20 business days. I put in a low amount and that was fine because the initial minimum investment is only $10.00. They also have packages that offer 10.5% with investments of $5,000. That is a potential profit of 210%! Has anyone here been involved with them?
    It's only been in existence for 16 days...not enough time to tell whether it will last. There's not the level of interest within the "HYIP monitor community" for me to feel safe about depositing into this one at this time...but, I'm keeping my eyes on its performance. May come back and update later if or when I decide if it's worth a shot or not.

---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

3. Collapse Details
    In order to find out detail information about a website and whether it is a scam or not, you should visit www.scamadvisor.com or www.scamvoid.com.

4. Collapse Details
    How is it looking, Chuck? It's been a while and I am curious to see what you think of Barclays Royal Club right now. Does it still look promising or have you lost interest in it? It's great that you can invest as little as $10 just to see what happens. They also have a referral bonus of 6% which pretty nice as well. Any referrals yet?

I've searched around and people are saying that don't respond to email and don't pay anymore. Is this the case, Chuck?

5. Collapse Details
    What exactly will your money be doing to earn you such a profit in 20 days. Just imagine if they manage to get a lot of people just investing $10 be sure they will be making a lot of money from your money. They can decide to shut down anytime they have enough money.

6. Collapse Details
    This sounds a bit to risky. The best option is to go with businesses that have been in the market for a couple of years. Research on the Web and a look at complaints will give you a good idea of the level of satisfaction that a company generates. problems with or delays on payments are the first sign of trouble. In the end $10 is a small enough investment and if it works it works!