PDA

View Full Version : I am new to this site and I am looking to start a marketing business!

EricS
01-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone! First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. As the title says, I am new to this site and I am looking to start an internet marketing business. I do not have a background in this field as far as past job experience, but I know enough to get me started. Obviously I am not an expert, otherwise I probably wouldn't be posting on here, but I look forward to learning more along the way. Anyway, what I want to do is create websites, optimize traffic to said sites through SEO, market through various outlets, etc., all for small business at low costs. Since I am just starting out, I don't want to charge anything for my services yet. I want to build a good reputation and have somewhat of a track record before doing so. Now, I am not talking about investing my own money into other people's businesses (like I have any to spend anyway lol!), but I will invest my time. So anything that costs such as hosting the website for example, will be up to the business owner to pay. But I will advertise and market through as many free sources as I can. Of course, if the business owner wants to use paid services such as Facebook Ad Campaign, I will work with them to optimize it. I will be completely flexible and work with the business owner in any way that I can. I just want to help out other small businesses grow, as I grow mine. What do you guys think? Any thoughts or ideas? Thank you in advance!

xMarkdSpot
01-21-2016, 06:51 PM
Hi, I was hoping the same too :)

Jackie Chan
01-22-2016, 02:48 AM
Nice to have a chat with you guy. Wonderful plan. Carry on!

hollyrbraswell
01-25-2016, 03:29 AM
Internet marketing is one of the most trending profession now. To make you idea successful you have to hard work. Only those Sites which have high rank will stay in this marketing others will get outdated. To make your site rank high do website promotion so that many user can use your service and automatically your website will get high rank.

JohnMoore Micheel
02-10-2016, 12:45 AM
If you are thinking about the marketing business choose the best market ideas from online.

seoassasian
02-16-2016, 12:58 AM
Hello everyone! First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. As the title says, I am new to this site and I am looking to start an internet marketing business. I do not have a background in this field as far as past job experience, but I know enough to get me started. Obviously I am not an expert, otherwise I probably wouldn't be posting on here, but I look forward to learning more along the way. Anyway, what I want to do is create websites, optimize traffic to said sites through SEO, market through various outlets, etc., all for small business at low costs. Since I am just starting out, I don't want to charge anything for my services yet. I want to build a good reputation and have somewhat of a track record before doing so. Now, I am not talking about investing my own money into other people's businesses (like I have any to spend anyway lol!), but I will invest my time. So anything that costs such as hosting the website for example, will be up to the business owner to pay. But I will advertise and market through as many free sources as I can. Of course, if the business owner wants to use paid services such as Facebook Ad Campaign, I will work with them to optimize it. I will be completely flexible and work with the business owner in any way that I can. I just want to help out other small businesses grow, as I grow mine. What do you guys think? Any thoughts or ideas? Thank you in advance!

Glad to meet with you, I'm engaged SEO & Internet Marketing more than a decade. If you looking for a reliable partner you may kick message button.

Thanks

shamimzahir
02-17-2016, 07:14 AM
i am also a new comer in this platform.

arcube
02-17-2016, 07:18 AM
Fac ebook marketing is best Marketing business these days
they Pays you even more quickly

Tanya101
02-17-2016, 01:41 PM
Sounds perfect, i can advice you good SEO service, i used this agency, and i`m satisfied, read more (http://www.netgeron.com/). Good luck in your business)

AmanSingh
02-26-2016, 02:00 PM
Fac ebook marketing is best Marketing business these days

could you please elaborate?

nani244
04-05-2016, 06:00 AM
social media marketing is best Marketing business these days