PDA

View Full Version : A REALLY good company handbook for new employees

True Self Organics
01-14-2014, 01:48 PM
I am a new business owner myself and was searching for a good way to set up a company handbook for all my new employees. Out of all the ones I looked through I thought I would share this one since it was actually really good! You can visit http://www.nfib.com/Portals/0/PDF/AllUsers/NFIB%20Model%20Employee%20Handbook%20-%20NFIB%20FINAL%20doc.pdf
It looks easy to use and you kind of just fill in the blanks to customize it for your business.

Melissa

delusional
01-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Thank you! This really looks handy. I will save this document for later use. The NFIB also has several other documents that could come in handy sometime. Also a lot of great articles under their "Resources" link.

The mention a lot of the things I've been taught in business school.

LindaKay
01-20-2014, 05:17 PM
I like this! It seems very in-depth and detailed; it has pretty much covered everything. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sunshinegurl
01-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the link as it very useful for all new business owners. The more indepth information in the handbook the easier for others to understand and follow. Good Luck to all!!

cpefley
01-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Thank you for sharing! This looks like a great resource for people new to starting up a small business. I love that it is free, and in PDF form. The fill in the blank pages are an added bonus! Great find!

oxpaulo
01-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Looks like a good handbook. That being said, boy would I hate stuff like that if I'm a new employee lol. I have quite the disdain for corporations and I've worked for a few and these handbooks are just the worst, but a necessary evil I suppose for small businesses too.

AliceT
01-21-2014, 06:25 PM
That being said, boy would I hate stuff like that if I'm a new employee lol.
As I was scanning over the booklet, I was thinking this exact same thing oxpaulo. :)

It may be a little too detailed for small business with just a few employees, and be seen as quite intimidating. Also, having so many items covered may leave you open to any unforeseen circumstances that a "creative" employee may think up. ;)

hillaryNC
01-21-2014, 08:59 PM
That's awesome! It can be very time consuming and very annoying to write your own handbook! But with this, you can do it in a more efficient way! It's awesome to know that this kind of thing is available, as coming up with an employee handbook can be pretty hard for a new business owner who has never done anything like that before! Thanks for sharing!

nick87
01-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the share, this is really helpful. I'm definitely bookmarking it. It's very general but it covers almost anything you'll need, and it's perfect for newer small businesses that would have overlooked a lot of things just out of lack of experience.

DonnaIReilly
02-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Thanks for sharing, this looks great! I shall have a much more detailed look at it later, but it seems to be full of useful information.

londonmoon
06-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Thanks my friend, many employees of mine can benefit from such information.

campbelljof
11-10-2015, 01:00 AM
hey,

thanks i am agree that is really very handy and very helpful for everyone who see it. keep it up!!

smartkpis
03-12-2017, 12:17 AM
Thank you for the source!

Its perfect for new employees and small business owners

HaydenSheppard
01-30-2020, 08:03 AM
What if I want to open small business such as this website (https://ipayzz.com/game-apps-to-win-real-money/) or is it another kind of business here? I need to find out more about this.

Mana_unique
10-22-2020, 04:36 PM
You can import and sell all amazon , aliexpress , ebay and pushmark products in the online shop in 2 days and get the commission 👌 just in 1 day 👩*💻
If you want to Enlarge your business then you need a business website ....
A website means your Uniqueshop that can make money for you while you are Asleep
Easily get a complete onlineUnique shop from us in minutes just ; register on the site :
https://rb.gy/aest2g

raviseo121
06-01-2021, 04:20 AM
Thanks for sharing with us