PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this? Marketing/advert question

KristenLouise
10-12-2004, 09:50 AM
I am just starting a freelance internet marketing business and I was looking into "lead generation" online companies. Someone told me about this one, which I hadn't seen before: procureapro.com .

Has anyone used this site to get leads or to advertise? Are they on the up-and-up? Are their prices normal?

Thanks in advance!

KL

expisp
11-02-2004, 01:03 AM
KL,
I can't answer your question directly, but why not get your own leads? Develop a powerful form, drive traffic to it through a per-lead affiliate program, bam, your in business...

Ian

DiTryin
11-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Hey KL,

I agree with Ian as far as why bother with this? Where do the leads come from? The poor souls who signed up for a newsletter but forgot to uncheck the box asking if they want to receive news from third parties?

Who are your target customers? Think of where they'd go online, use search engines to make a big list, and then post in groups like this (don't forget to include your signature and URL!) and submit articles often. This way you're driving HOT prospects to you and they're already interested in what you have to offer!

And you don't even have to pay for it. :wink:

Diane

rgs
11-23-2004, 11:49 PM
How do you drive traffic to the form? Do you know any companies by name that could do that? Explain more. thanks

ramon
02-23-2005, 08:19 PM
There are lots of ways to generate online leads yourself. There are links and banner exchange networks and traffic exchange programs that you could do yourself. Depends on your goals and market.

silkroadbiz
03-01-2005, 06:06 AM
Hi,

have you tried your local area (ie. talking to businesses in your local area and letting them know about your services)?

Kind Regards,

highcontrol
03-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Ramon,

you mention there are lots of companies online, like affiliate companies, but don't these companies tend to pass on the same information to each other?

I know I've signed onto one affiliate program before, and then got miles of "opt-in-spam" from other affiliate sites, so are these actually effective in generating new leads, as opposed to calling up the same 15, 20 leads?

Jay

printer
10-15-2014, 04:49 AM
My suggestion is that you should try focus on your local area.Advertise and promote your product on social media sites will also hep you.

copywritertoday
10-15-2014, 09:49 AM
Blogging and email marketing are a great way to show that you're an authority in your industry and provide valuable content to your audience. When you're consistent in providing value - people will come to you. Here's an article I wrote (https://copywritertoday.net/5-reasons-why-your-marketing-is-failing-youll-be-surprised-by-4/) that might help you.

rajguptafa
10-16-2014, 09:50 PM
I have not used it. If you are confused about it then, please get reviews from its previous customers.

transasianews
11-13-2014, 04:21 AM
I

I have not yet used this site . .If you are not sure about this company, leave it. . and try to find another one. . .

Crowddesign
12-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Dear KristenLouise,

Just create some good content. Show people you authority online by blogging and telling customers your story about your product/services etc. Content marketing is the new online marketing. Just read some blogs about this new type of online marketing.

Kind regards.

Lipipaliwal
12-27-2014, 06:39 AM
Dear KristenLouise,

Just create some good content. Show people you authority online by blogging and telling customers your story about your product/services etc. Content marketing is the new online marketing. Just read some blogs about this new type of online marketing.

Kind regards.

Completely agree with you my friend. Content marketing is the way by which you can get a lot more traffic on your website. It easily attracts the visitors on your website. Apart from this, you should also think about the SMM (social media marketing) strategies.
If you want some more information, then read this blog: How to start ecommerce business in India (http://nationkart.com/how-to-start-e-commerce-business-in-india/)