PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Security for SMB and home-base business owners

lvhugo
01-21-2016, 07:08 AM
I'm a cyber security expert thinking about starting a service to provide cyber security education to small business and home-based business owners.
I'd love to get feedback on whether this would be of any interest to business owners?

Are there any other services around computer/internet/cyber security that would interest a SMB or home-based business owner?

Thank you for your time.
Dan

OliverHoward
12-23-2020, 04:11 AM
dude, i know firsthand the importance of protecting computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. This is also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term is used in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing. I decided to secure my company because my data is strictly confidential and my father advised me to use wired networks find here (https://www.netfloorusa.com/blog/5-essential-security-tips-companies-organizations) with raised access floors. Wi-fi can be convenient in offices, but despite the convenience, do not forget Security for corporations . There are a lot of gaps in the router firewall that hackers can easily exploit. For this reason, your company may want to stay away from Wi-Fi and stick to wired networks rather than using Cat5 cables,but it's worth coming up with a different solution with this service.In any case, the choice is yours.

JanBall
12-28-2020, 02:39 AM
dude, i know firsthand the importance of protecting computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. This is also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term is used in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing. I decided to secure my company because my data is strictly confidential and my father advised me to use wired networks find here (https://www.netfloorusa.com/blog/5-essential-security-tips-companies-organizations) with raised access floors. Wi-fi can be convenient in offices, but despite the convenience, do not forget Security for corporations . There are a lot of gaps in the router firewall that hackers can easily exploit. For this reason, your company may want to stay away from Wi-Fi and stick to wired networks rather than using Cat5 cables,but it's worth coming up with a different solution with this service.In any case, the choice is yours.

I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited