PDA

View Full Version : Is pay per click worth it??

True Self Organics
01-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Hey Guys,

Im a newbie in the business world. Im trying to generate traffic to my website. I'm looking into different forms of advertisement online and wondering if the pay per click worth the money. I'm wondering if you should make a certain type of income before considering that option. I guess I can try it and see how much I spend compared to how much it actually generates, but I'd rather not waste my time or money if it's not worth it. Let me know if you've already experienced this!

Oh yeah,, and is it legit? I mean if someone just clicks and then closes out of my site do I have to pay for that? Or do they have to engage for a certain amount of time????

Thanks,

Melissa

oxpaulo
01-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes if someone just clicks and closes your website out you're still paying for it. Honestly, if you don't have a hefty marketing budget don't even worry about it for now. Generate some good content, like blog posts for your site, and work some basic SEO to start to get an audience.

Jen VerMaas
01-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes, if a user clicks on an ad even if the user is on your site for a second, you will be charged for that click. I have heard that unless you have a thousand monthly visitors or less then you won't see much increase in traffic. This being said, I tried Google AdWords on one of my blogging sites and I saw traffic increase heavily over the next 12 hours. When I saw that I was going to be charged $8.50 for a 12 hour period, I abruptly paused the campaign because I don't have the cash to run a campaign right now. Google AdWords works and if you are selling products on your website, then you will be able to determine how much spending ranks over what you are generating in income. In addition to Google AdWords or a pay per click ad service, I hope you are using social media and gaining a following to get your website, products & articles out there.

crimsonghost747
01-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Seeing as you can get some quite cheap pay per click packages I wouldn't be afraid to try it. Do a small test and see what happens!
There are also websites where you view other websites and subsequently get credited with the amount of views, which you can then use to advertize your website for free. The problem here is that it takes a lot of time and most people are there just to get views to their own website and won't really care about what you are selling.

Vash
01-19-2014, 10:32 PM
It is not worth the cost to run PPC campaign just to promote a web site. Unless you are selling products directly on your web site, it doesn't really justify the cost at all. The amount of money you pay to advertise your web site will far exceed the revenue you can get. The best scenario is you'd pay a few cents for each click, and how will those clicks covert? Not well at all. Most of those people who clicked will only last a few seconds on your web site without even reading through the content on that landing page. Even less people will look around to check out other pages.

Besides, what is your goal? Have people to click on the ads running your web site? Or to have people sign up on your web site? You'd be lucky if 1% of those clicks will covert. Then how much can you make from each of those 1%? Far below what you have paid for that 100% of the clicks lol.

However, it is ok if you have tons of money to burn and want a quick boost to the popularity of your site if you are trying to expand followers. In the long run, you'd never make enough to cover the cost unless your web site is basically an online store selling popular products.

delusional
01-20-2014, 02:16 AM
I would really only advertise using Google. If you go to shady websites to get people to your site, you know shady people will come and try to find a way to get your money without having to do anything for it.

Whenever you do decide to do it, keep a good track of the amount of visitors you get and compare it to the amount you payed for. Also check their user agents (the device/software they are browsing with) to check if there are any irregularities or things that seem strange (always the same user agent for example).
Checking on IP is also something you can do. People can come to your site more than once but if the same IP is coming to your site for over a 100 times a day, that's a little suspicious.

CliffLife
01-20-2014, 11:59 AM
PPC, Pay Per Click, is and is not worth it. PPC is a very specific model that you have to cater to if you're wanting to turn sales/profits from it. You have to do your research. Is there a lot of competition in the same market? If so, this can make it harder for you to accrue sales. Everything about your PPC ad has to be dead on and specific. You are bound to get people that just click through and exit, that's part of the game. But if you market it correctly and use the correct key terms and words and the competition for that specific product/service isn't too great, you can still turn generous profits from PPC ads.

Axmen
01-21-2014, 07:55 AM
I see it as it's not worth it at all. Pay Per click is just waste on money and time.
Personally, I would go for advertise my website on social media instead.
Such as: Facebook, Twitter etc.

Otherwise, do some Google search.
I found a site that maybe would be worth a look:
http://www.bluecorona.com/blog/is-pay-per-click-worth-it

Good luck.
- Best regards, Axmen.

smartmom
01-21-2014, 10:22 AM
It is totally legit. I suggest you find pay per click programs that are reputable. Those that are well known. You could even look online to find out if anyone has done reviews on the programs that you are inquiring about. Look for the Better Business Bureau Logo on the site but if a site does not have a logo, does not mean that the site is not legit. I am a part of pay per click programs but one thing you need to know is that in order to get paid well you need to start generating a lot of traffic for your business. Look into SEO search engine optimization because if no one clicks on these add then you won't get paid.

Thrix
01-21-2014, 02:55 PM
While it is legit, and technically they provide what they offer, I would not recommend it. As other have said, the users can just stay on the site for a few seconds and close the ad, and it will take your money. Not to talk about the bots people are using. It won't pay off if you aren't extremely lucky.

You should advertise on social networks, it pays off much better. Not to mention you can target your audience and gain feedback from them.
But the content is what matters. Get you users to attract their friends to see the amazing content you are providing, build e-mail lists, offer bonuses, etc.

gHiros
01-21-2014, 06:13 PM
If you're new to online marketing, then I would recommend again PPC advertising right now. As others have mentioned, it will get expensive ... very expensive if you don't monitor your PPC account closely. I suggest working on free ways to get traffic to your website, such as article marketing using Ezine Articles or leveraging Hub Pages. Once you start getting traffic to your website and generate some income, then invest part of your income to paid advertising, such as PPC.

jfab
01-22-2014, 07:45 AM
It's not something I would recommend as well. It's not worth the time and effort and very few people would actually get engaged with it. It's best to use social media when it comes to this.

Isabellas2007
01-23-2014, 08:30 PM
Yes, if someone clicks on the ads you have posted you have to pay for the ad. I found the PPC ads is a lot of expense with very little return. So if you want to try it out you can, but I have found the advertising with the PPC marketing is a huge waste of time unless you have experience at targeting the specific words which would rank well for your site.

nowicki2013
01-24-2014, 12:36 PM
You could try it if you want to, just test out the waters and go from there. A lot has to do with your site that you're promoting too. If someone sees a site they're interested in when they click on your link they'll stick around and check it out, if not they won't. However, I think the best way to advertise your website i through SEO. It takes a little longer but it doesn't cost you a dime.

cpefley
01-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Yes, if someone clicks and closes out of your site you still have to pay, which is why the PPC rate is usually very low. Some people get paid just to click, but it is still an effective method of advertising. If it wasn't, then people would still be doing it. You could give this method a trial run, and over a specific amount of time, figure out whether the investment pays off in sales.

Lodismel
01-24-2014, 11:47 PM
It really depends on the method you are using to generate traffic. If you use something like mturk to pay people 1 cent to check out your website then it may be worth it. If you are paying 8 cents per click then it may not be worth it. It also varies pretty highly depending on the amount of money whatever business you are wanting to advertise makes. Are you not currently making any money and you would just like to advertise? If you are starting from nothing it is a much more lucrative idea to advertise on your own by posting your content to various sites and forums. It doesn't have to be spam, just make sure that it makes sense for wherever you are posting it to.

donaldplozha
01-26-2014, 03:21 PM
Trust me, it's not worth it. Most of the pay per click users will just open the ads and wait for the timer to finish while they do something else in the mean time. You have lots of other different and more effective methods to advertise your business. I suggest you give a try to Facebook Adverst and Google Ads. Good luck !

blaze4545
01-26-2014, 04:53 PM
This is subjective. If you want quality clicks, like people who are actually interested in your website or potential customers, then pay per click would not be worth it for you. The reason for this is that people who click these sites are doing so mindlessly with the goal of getting paid click links or perhaps as an exchange for traffic towards their own site. However, if you just want random visits from people to increase your traffic ranking, then paid to click might be worth it.

nowicki2013
01-28-2014, 12:00 PM
You can definitely make some money with PPC advertising but you have to do research. If you don't do your research first then you can lose a lot of money. There are lots of different PPC companies so you might want to do a Google search for the ones with the simplest platform since you're just starting out. After you get some experience you can move on to some more difficult platforms which actually cost a little less per click. Once you get the hang of it you can make a lot of money with PPC. Nothing is a guarantee, it's still a gamble, you just want to keep the advantage in your favor.

swagger
01-28-2014, 02:18 PM
If you're just starting out with online marketing, then it's good to start out with. However, I've learned that PPC doesn't bring in much attention, as viewers are viewing your ad for money, and could generally care less about the ad. There will be the occasional person who gets interested by the ad, but it doesn't happen often. There are much better ways of online marketing then PPC, but PPC isn't a terrible start.

Rainman
01-30-2014, 01:48 AM
Some PPC campaigns work but most don't because:

1.[of] Generic offers that fail to interest surfers.
2. If someone actually clicks on an ad and finds themselves on a page that's not relevant to the ad they clicked on then most likely they'll just close that web-page and move on.
3.IF you bid on keywords people are not actually searching for in your ads. That means your ad may not even be seen at all.

If you use proper keyword selection, geo-targeting and similar strategies, I'm sure your PPC campaign would pay off.

cpefley
01-30-2014, 04:32 AM
I agree with Thrix, social media works wonders, and it is free! PTC can be risky and there is no guarantee that your ads will connect with your target audience. It does work for some companies, but like I said, it is risky, when there are so many more options available.

fredkawig
01-30-2014, 06:07 AM
There are some sites which offer pay per click which really do work. But you should be cautious in dealing with these kind of sites as there are plenty which are scams sites. I suggest you search them all first in Google and then you should check whether or not those websites have a good web reputation, otherwise you should stay away from those sites as they would just rip you off your money.

Taru
02-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Personally, I don't think it's worth it unless your business is in that same industry or at least close to it. I think it's best to advertise there if you are advertising affiliate marketing or other online earning opportunities, otherwise, I don't think you'll get any turnovers. I'd say it would only be worth it if you are marketing to that specific type of crowd, but it is a little too specific so I can only doubt that it is indeed the case. Although, it is relatively cheap to test out anyway, so you may just want to do that and just see for it yourself.

highzeroflife
02-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Hey Guys,

Im a newbie in the business world. Im trying to generate traffic to my website. I'm looking into different forms of advertisement online and wondering if the pay per click worth the money. I'm wondering if you should make a certain type of income before considering that option. I guess I can try it and see how much I spend compared to how much it actually generates, but I'd rather not waste my time or money if it's not worth it. Let me know if you've already experienced this!

Oh yeah,, and is it legit? I mean if someone just clicks and then closes out of my site do I have to pay for that? Or do they have to engage for a certain amount of time????

Thanks,

Melissa

Are you trying to generate sales? You can also go to a CPA company and pay on conversion. Yes you are going to pay more but these conversions should be more beneficial for you. W4, has offers, and maxbounty all are cpa companies you could do a deal of $8 per sale or something like that.

sdsnook
02-04-2014, 11:02 PM
I would strongly suggest going to Facebook and creating a Page for your business. Inside your page you will have the option put cash in for ads, as little as $5. This is a great learning tool for cheap!! It will allow you to narrow down your audience, tweak on ur ads and give you Insight (literal & figurative) about what your ad is doing! You have to remember tho.... it is a tool, you are not going to drive a ton of traffic just from some ads, that takes work! Workit! and Good luck!!! :D

midynamics
02-05-2014, 02:59 AM
It's definitely worth it, if you use relevant keywords strategically and can keep your web content engaging in a way that it would have more chances of a conversion.

Done the wrong way, expect thousands of dollars to vanish in no time.

Make an account with Google Adwords and play around with the tools while reading some tutorials, Im sure you will get the hang of things within a few hours.

TaraC
02-05-2014, 03:17 AM
PPC is one of the fast way to drive traffic to your website. It really depends on your objectives. It's very easy for the novice PPC user to waste a lot of money. I would suggest running a limited test on your keywords to see how much traffic you drive to your website and the conversion. If the return on investment is good, increase the daily spending limit, but keep in affordable. Research how to pick the best keywords for your niche.

JohnSword
02-05-2014, 03:57 AM
I don't think it's worth spending the money to generate traffic to your website when there are so many free ways to achieve the same result. I have never done any PPC campaign and probably never will. Creating unique content and sharing it on social media is enough to increase my website's viewership over time.

That being said, without knowing what your website is about, a PPC campaign might work for you. You can always set aside a small amount of money just to play around and see if you're able to find success.

DomDom
02-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Some PPC campaigns work but most don't because:

1.[of] Generic offers that fail to interest surfers.
2. If someone actually clicks on an ad and finds themselves on a page that's not relevant to the ad they clicked on then most likely they'll just close that web-page and move on.
3.IF you bid on keywords people are not actually searching for in your ads. That means your ad may not even be seen at all.

If you use proper keyword selection, geo-targeting and similar strategies, I'm sure your PPC campaign would pay off.

I would add to this that people have grown accustomed to ads on the internet and have stopped paying attention to them. I personally never click any ads atl all!

caveman
02-06-2014, 11:35 AM
I would recommend it from experience. There are great sites that require the person who clicks it to browse around for at least 1 minute. If you have great content, you might just stumble upon great clients. I used to join sites like Neobux and Probux and have clicked on advertisements. I found new websites that were really interesting. But, you need to be really patient but once you get there, it'll all be worth it. But I wouldn't recommend doing it straight away unless you have a lot of cash to spare.

And I agree, I advertised my business on Facebook and that generated a lot of hits. What is great about it is that it also targets specific age groups, genders etc. Once you set that you'll get a lot of out it from experience.

lifeliveson
02-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Sounds kind of risky .. Just for the fact that people can click, not pay attention and shut it down, click again .. Etc etc .. Just more money out of your pocket .. I would try differen routes first before resorting to that .. Join different forums, promote through your signatures.. Social media sites and all the like before doing that .. Just my opinion though

nicolefiore90
02-07-2014, 10:13 PM
I agree with oxpaulo, unless you have a hefty marketing budget this would not be the way to go. I would set up a business Facebook account and then use their marketing program to pay to promote your business. I know you can set your daily budget and also promote individual posts as well. This is just an alternative to using pay-per-click. I hope this helps!

cassylexandra
02-07-2014, 11:07 PM
I agree with Thrix. PPC websites are shady business, and I don't use them. I can't trust that the users will really look at the website. Although it might turn some heads for some, it might cripple your profit/purpose.
Social networks are perfect sites since people pay more attention.

Spiff
02-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Honestly, I have never tried it. The only experience is that I used some of the sites that others have mentioned. They were called neobux and probux. These sites made you look at the websites for a certain amount of seconds before closing them out. If you opened a different tab while using them, the seconds didn't count. I was only interested in getting some quick cash at the time, so I never clicked on anything that was advertised when it was shown. My logic when I think about these sites is that if users are trying to earn money by clicking on your site, why would they want to spend money themselves? They are probably really poor, like I was, to start off with and/or are skeptical about clicking on random things that are advertised with no experience on the product and no claims from others on whether or not on whether it's a scam.

mikelouis
02-09-2014, 11:54 PM
If you have the rates per click on many PTC sites, then you would not choose them. Even though the other ways of marketing may take time, but it is better because you will get a good site with quality content. PTC sites are a waste that is why most of them fail after a few months of existence. If you insist on using one, then choose a site that has been online for more than 2 years.

her27
02-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Driving traffic to your Website is probably the single most difficult task involving a Website, so I'd consider some of the suggestions given here like utilizing social networking sites or maybe starting your own blog. Blogs seem to be gaining more momentum, so I think creating your own blog with some interesting content would be a good way to start getting some traffic and then go from there with your advertising plan.

delusional
02-11-2014, 03:39 AM
I always consider it lost money. You pay to get someone who is running a bot or someone who just clicks on the page to get some cash to your site. That's totally not the kind of visitor you are aiming for in a website. You want to get visitors that pass by for the content and will come back.

educrib
02-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Pay per click is an excellent way to improve our income.

sbatz72
02-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Let me tell you, I have never had success with pay-per-click. I have had to pay for each click even if it did not result in a sale, or any type of money making ie: Google AdSense. I have found this to be a waste of my marketing budget.

pahagwl
02-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Looking at the fact that your ulterior need is generating traffic for your website, I would recommend you to invest in pay-per-click. The basic idea behind pay-per-click is actually increasing the page views and generating traffic. The businesses advertised on Facebook and other social networking websites are based on the concept of pay-per-click. And it has actually led to the increase in traffic and awareness amongst the targeted audience. But you have to be cautious while choosing the sites you want to advertise on. You will have to take into consideration a lot of factors like your advertising budget and targeted audience.

PotterM
02-13-2014, 09:38 AM
I think it depends on what is on your website. That said I've tried it a couple of times and not found it worth it. You pay for every click, so even if the visitor leaves straight away without engaging further, you're still paying. I wouldn't use it just for increasing traffic. If you were to try it I would recommend targeting niche keywords. That way it will cost less and you are getting more targeted traffic of people looking to buy a specific thing. I've had much more success getting visitors to my sites and purchasing by creating quality content and ranking in the search engines.

Millermarketingroup
02-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,

Melissa

I would suggest having a strong optimization on your site and boost your local search ranking. ppc is a crapshoot, expensive, and research shows most consumers do not even click on advertisements found on the top of search engine. They prefer the organic rankings produced by search engine optimization, on a local, mobile, and national level. Best of luck to you and your new venture.

Jake

DonnaIReilly
02-16-2014, 11:01 AM
I think if you are selling products on your website then its worth it, but not so if you aren't. I have used PPC advertising for some of my sites and it payed off but not for others. I also think it depends on what it is you are advertising. Some advertising works great for some things, yet rubbish for others. I think getting yourself a huge Twitter following works just as good.

angelicagapit
02-21-2014, 03:26 AM
I started using a site called Neobux which is a pay per click site.

As of right now, I'm earning very little and I haven't even cashed out yet. However, I read reviews that people actually like Neobux and they suggest it to people who want to make some cash online. Therefore, I still continue to use the site.

Lithium
02-21-2014, 05:20 AM
It is not a scam, but you can't make money that easy. You need a lot of direct referrals or a very good strategy. There are about 20 people who have made a big profit out of Neobux. I don't recommend using Neobux unless you have a perfect plan and a big initial investment. Otherwise, you will waste your time and money.

VivaLa
02-21-2014, 06:32 AM
I would go for it. There are some good packages that wont cost too much and you can see how you fair.

Working on things like social media would be more beneficial to you though.

Nerohs
02-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes if someone just clicks and closes your website out you're still paying for it. Honestly, if you don't have a hefty marketing budget don't even worry about it for now. Generate some good content, like blog posts for your site, and work some basic SEO to start to get an audience.

Exactly. PPC websites are okay, when trying to make a small passive income, but when it comes to generating traffic to your websites, it is pretty ineffective because most people are just trying to open the ad then clsoe it as soon as possible. The best way, for a business just starting out would be early SEO work, and quality blog posts.

Radium
02-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Generally PPC is better if you have a fairly large budget as you will get a lot of accidental clicks that you'll still have to pay for. In a lot of cases you're better off with a Facebook page and having a youtube page along with it. A lot of the time these can naturally grow your traffic and build your viewers. Posting on relevant forums can help a lot as well, these are extremely cheap methods and in my opinion would be better in most cases compared with Pay per click traffic.

M.K
02-21-2014, 01:53 PM
It depends on the placement. Placing banners underneath drop-down menus can really boost revenue due to accidental clicks. This is one of my favourite tricks.

jubvman
02-21-2014, 10:06 PM
I don't think you will get charged if a user clicks your ad and then closes instantly. I use adsense and ONLY get credited once a user spends a sufficient amount of time on the site after clicking an ad.

I would recommend using Adwords OP.

Mojibobo
02-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Yes it's legit and will give you what they say, but it is TERRIBLE money and unless you invest it is an extremely slow process.

Even with investments, it's risky and you do not make much profit at all.

justSaying
02-22-2014, 12:11 AM
Well in my opinion it boils down to how captivating is the content on your site? If am clicking to get paid, unless something really captures my attention while at it, there is minimal chance I will visit the site being advertised. I do sometimes deviate and visit sites being advertised but only if it is striking enough to get my attention.

Gmac9100
02-22-2014, 12:28 AM
PPC Is definitely worth it as a form of passive outcome. But not as your as your main source. The money you earn from PPC is to inconsistent. It should only be done in your spare time. Sites like Swagbucks, and Neobux have a great record of paying members, but the amount of work required to make a significant amount of money on PPC sites is outrageous. Pretty much slave labor. If you do a little work everyday it will add up over time. You can definitely make a little pocket money.

Lithium
02-22-2014, 08:46 AM
It is not worth it at all. Instead of working five minutes a day for 5 cents, you could use that time to do something more productive. There are other ways of earning money on the internet. I would recommend pay per download sites.

robotx
03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
I disagree that Pay Per Click is a waste of time and money. You just have to do your research and be willing to blow a little bit of money while running test campaigns and experimenting. As stated above, the pay per click model works better if you have a product to sell and are not just promoting a website. This way you can gauge the effectiveness of the advertising campaign based on the sales increase or lack thereof.

Lithium
03-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Now that I think about it, it's not worth your time or money. You'll never succeed with it.

foduu1
03-05-2014, 05:03 AM
I'd personally actually solely publicise applying Google. Should you visit sketchy sites to have visitors to your web site, you recognize sketchy folks will happen as well as try to look for methods to get those income while not having to complete whatever for this.

Once you complete opt to do it, maintain a good a record of the quantity of visitors you obtain as well as evaluate the item towards total a person payed pertaining to. Likewise examine the person brokers (the device/software they're surfing around with) to check in the event that you can find any irregularities or perhaps items that seem to be peculiar (always identical person agent pertaining to example).
Checking on IP can also be some thing you're able to do. Men and women will come in your internet site over and over again if your exact same IP will be coming to your web site pertaining to on the 100 occasions each day, what a minor shady.

gadgetised
03-05-2014, 05:26 AM
I think it can work for some, but I would recommend against it. I have managed to get by without using any pay per click ads. Social media and search traffic via SEO are my main priorities.

vivagoaproperty
03-05-2014, 06:21 AM
If you have money and want instant traffic then PPC is the best technique. it will help you get instant traffic and this might also get you some sales.

Lithium
03-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Nobody's looking at the PPC sites when they're clicking on them. And there is a better option for traffic : Hitleap.

LindaKay
03-05-2014, 06:17 PM
It can be worth giving a shot if you want to start bringing in traffic right away, but don't get stuck in the spiral of using it over and over again. PPC doesn't really bring forth long-term results; it's better as something temporary while you're waiting to build a social media following and to climb through the ranks on the search engines.

Lithium
03-06-2014, 12:54 PM
They're actually pretending that they can bring 'long term money'. If you have a good strategy, you can earn some money, but it's simply not worth it.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 02:41 AM
i guess PPC is not that much worth. Personally according to me it's just a waste of time i prefer you should advertise on social networks and social media basically the content of your site matter alot if your content is best them people will attract towards your site

Oivas
03-11-2014, 05:00 AM
Pay per click is an absolute no-no for google. If you are dependent on Google inputs like adsense for your revenue then it is not worth it. Google will sooner or later find out and cut the ads. Also, to establish yourself as an author it makes sense to use legit ways. Pay per click is legit but the source of the click being a suspect, Google will rank you lower. Think of all of these scenarios.

Lithium
03-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Of course, you must consider the Google PR, which won't really increase by using PPC.

pahagwl
03-13-2014, 02:04 PM
It can be worth giving a shot if you want to start bringing in traffic right away, but don't get stuck in the spiral of using it over and over again. PPC doesn't really bring forth long-term results; it's better as something temporary while you're waiting to build a social media following and to climb through the ranks on the search engines.

I completely agree with LindaKay that pay per click is only a good tool when you want increased traffic for your webpage in a short amount of time. But pay per click is generally very expensive in comparison to other media of marketing. And if your objective is to build up a steady amount of traffic for your website, I would recommend you to market your products on social networking websites and make use of SEO (search engine optimization) services.

Lithium
03-14-2014, 10:04 AM
I completely agree with LindaKay that pay per click is only a good tool when you want increased traffic for your webpage in a short amount of time. But pay per click is generally very expensive in comparison to other media of marketing. And if your objective is to build up a steady amount of traffic for your website, I would recommend you to market your products on social networking websites and make use of SEO (search engine optimization) services.
Compared to Hitleap, PPC is very expensive. I don't see why anybody would use it as a long term solution.

pr0xx1d
03-18-2014, 05:32 PM
CPM is the way to go, whether for making money or spending money. It is the best option to get your site seen by as many people as possible. If someone is truly interested in what they see in an ad, they will Google it - plain and simple. You shouldn't have to pay to make it so it's that much easier.

ha777yya
03-19-2014, 12:04 PM
From an SEO perspective - no. Its not necessary and there is a lot of evidence that the majority of people avoid clicking ads as they seem them as "untrustworthy". If your site has high competition in terms of rankings though, then it might be needed.

caparica007
03-21-2014, 04:47 AM
I think that PPC is a huge loss of time, those ads are just scary and no one clicks them. From the clicker point of view they are bad too, I think there is too much of those ads out there and no one believes they are legit.

Lithium
03-21-2014, 10:50 AM
I think that PPC is a huge loss of time, those ads are just scary and no one clicks them. From the clicker point of view they are bad too, I think there is too much of those ads out there and no one believes they are legit.

PTC is a big waste of time indeed. They have a lot of pyramid schemes and robots I think.

Eagles910
03-21-2014, 02:50 PM
PTC is a big waste of time indeed. They have a lot of pyramid schemes and robots I think.

This is absolutely correct. There are to many ways to scam the system. Mainly proxies, and robots.

eagle22
03-21-2014, 06:21 PM
In my opinion PPC is for sure worth it. However, I have known a lot of people who have lost a lot of money doing it because they didn't get the proper training. If you are going to do PPC make sure you find a mentor to help you out.

Lithium
03-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Also, stay away from Neobux. They are known for their bot referrals.

AB9100
03-27-2014, 02:11 PM
No. I do not believe that Pay Per Click is worth it. Simply because the clicks are random. You have no idea if those clicks come from people who are genuinly interested in your product/service, or if they clicked on the link by mistake.

I know services like Adsense are very appealing because they require no effort at all, but they are not as effective as you be if you decided to put in he hard work, and advertise your own site. You need to to target specific people. Adsense fails to do this. If you took the initiative to promote your own site you wold see more quality visitors. Which will ultimately result in more business. I use to use Adsense myself. Leaving them was the best decision i have ever made in this area of business. I would suggest you do the same.

yoursocialvillage
03-27-2014, 08:08 PM
It depends on the circumstances.

As they said, advertising on social media is much more feasible.

happy2trip
04-17-2018, 05:10 AM
in ppc, how much time it will take to display the ad in search console?

johncgarci
04-25-2018, 11:48 AM
Pay per click can bring traffic but it is very expensive

JohnRacine
04-29-2018, 11:53 AM
I support many of the responses already listed, but here is my take.

The answer is Yes AND No. Many business owners are not fully aware of the proper way to use PPC traffic and many, many of them deem PPC a failure without understanding the metrics. What do I mean?

What is a customer worth to you? What is a customer worth to you at the 30, 60 & 90 day marks? How much of that value are you willing to spend to acquire them? How many clicks to obtain a customer?

Here is an example:

You are a restaurant owner and you average per cover(person) is $17.82. Is it worth paying $2 per click? Maybe not, but maybe too. Why? We look at the 30-60-90 day value AND how many clicks it takes to get them. If it takes 20, that means paying $40 to get that new customer.

So how often does this customer return during this time? Once more, once per month more? Twice a month more? I think you can see where this is going. You culd go negative in the short term but go positive over the long term.

How about a dentist whose initial customer value is $100? Would you pay $100 per click? Again, how many clicks to obtain that new customer? What a dentist has that a restaurant may not is a tool belt full of high ticket services like tooth whitening, braces, invisalign and more. I might encourage a potential dental client to consider this.

Now, if you are just starting out, you may not have the LTV(30-60-90) day value, so you have to be prepared to spend before you know the results and it could take a while plus tweaking the ads etc.

ChesterDavison
06-02-2018, 03:38 AM
Indeed in the event that somebody just snaps and finishes your site off regardless you're paying for it. Truly, on the off chance that you don't have a powerful showcasing spending plan don't stress over it for the present. Produce some great substance, similar to blog entries for your webpage, and work some essential SEO to begin to get a crowd of people.

StephanieM
07-10-2019, 06:44 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,

Melissa

It is legit, PPC Agency (https://bluedotmarketing.eu/)'s do great jobs and through them you really see ads that maybe matterto you

ppres74
07-24-2019, 01:44 PM
Performance advertising does not work for most brands because what they are selling/offering does not have a high enough value for it to make sense - particuarly in some business sectors. If an advertiser is capable of maintaining the "relationship" with the user, and can encourage repeat visits, send them email, etc., then it can be rewarding. It's just really important that you differentiate your listings as much as possible from those around you, get creative (using sitelink extensions in the case of Google Ads) and try to make it work from an investment perspective.

Falix Oliver
09-24-2019, 10:20 AM
should expect to pay $1-$2 per click (https://ingeniousguru.com/pay-per-click/) to advertise on the Google search network. On a monthly basis, the average small and medium-sized businesses spend between $9,000 and $10,000 on PPC.

Luna Moon
09-26-2019, 11:03 AM
The answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused. The biggest factor in determining if PPC is a worthwhile investment is to understand how it works.
As it states in the name, marketers pay for each click. The marketers bid the amount they are willing to pay for a keyword search. If a hundred people click on the PPC ad, then the marketers are charged the bid amount times a hundred. But this cost is for the opportunity for a certain slot.

PPC ads are worth the investment because they are fast and flexible and if a marketer is paying attention he or she can bargain for certain searches and get them for a steal. This results in highly targeted traffic being obtained at the fraction of the cost.
PPC works well in situations that result in direct response or selling a product or service online. Also, in the event of creating a good first impression, PPC works well in this arena.

In closing, is PPC still worth it? The answer is yes as long a business understands their business and pays attention. It is possible to be out bided or someone drops out resulting in bids needing to be increased or decreased to keep a spot. Searches are continuously changing, making PPC best for the short term.

debora
https://www.sumopayroll.com - India's leading free HR & Payroll software

It sounds like a gamble. What factor should you have in mind to decide for or against it?

Gerard Hickle
09-27-2019, 07:38 AM
For those who can't till the slow progress of SEO, PPC is one of the method to drive more traffic to their website. Moreover, the process doesn't cost much to the businesses.

alluringindiatours
10-11-2019, 11:11 PM
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.

adamwayne1
10-14-2019, 02:57 AM
All things considered, the appropriate response is it depends. Pay Per Clicks promotions are generally justified, despite all the trouble in light of the fact that the visit produced acquires more than what the snap is worth and the searcher is focused on purchasing. PPC promotions are an incredible apparatus to grow a client base since they are engaged.

alluringindiatours
10-16-2019, 01:52 AM
Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying.

salesforcebofc
10-16-2019, 11:21 PM
PPC or any other paid campaign you can use if you have something to sale, for only traffic generation its not worth.

StoreT9l
10-18-2019, 04:29 AM
If you have huge amount to invest and you use ads to sell something only then paid ads are worth to use.

allieallen
10-19-2019, 02:16 AM
Pay per click works only when you have properly optimized your campaign & properly researched your target audience.
you need to design a perfect landing page to show your users to give them exact information they are looking for.
This depends on your business.

Joenguyen57
10-21-2019, 11:06 PM
Some said it's worth, some said no.
To me, it's always worth when you want to invest in future and don't expect get money back right away.
Customers may click your ad without making purchase, they may come back other time.

ruhiangel
10-23-2019, 03:53 AM
Is PPC a worthwhile investment? Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused

amayajace
10-23-2019, 06:07 AM
Is PPC a worthwhile investment? Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Gerard Hickle
10-23-2019, 06:57 AM
Organic traffic is indeed beneficial for your website, but investing in PPC let your website establish easy reach. Though it's expensive, businesses should check out their budget before making a decision of investing.

vinitha
12-18-2019, 01:25 AM
Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused

blackpropeller
12-18-2019, 04:35 PM
Setting up a Google Ads account would be the best way to quickly generate traffic, and get your website to the top of search results. Search for a qualified PPC agency (https://blackpropeller.com/) to help you get started. You can also look at SEO, but that is going to likely take a larger investment and require several months before you start to see results.

jhondavid
01-06-2020, 07:28 AM
Best Google AdSense Alternatives. Media.net. PropellerAds. Amazon Native Shopping Ads. Adversal. Sovrn // Commerce (Formerly VigLink) Skimlinks. Monumetric. InfoLinks.

lishmaliny
02-29-2020, 07:18 AM
Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Geetha john
11-17-2020, 12:10 AM
Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

alishbasaki
02-14-2021, 11:02 PM
For instance, in the event that you pay $10 for a tick, yet the snap brings about a $300 deal, at that point utilizing PPC is an easy decision. Eventually, pay-per-click showcasing is useful for everybody: It's useful for searchers – Research demonstrates that searchers click on paid inquiry promotions more regularly than some other type of advanced publicizing.

Muthuraj
02-15-2021, 01:39 AM
Hi,

The PPC helps you to generate quality traffic and leads for your businesss. So you can try PPC advertising for your business to get the instant result.

notty667
02-15-2021, 11:50 PM
Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Geetha
02-16-2021, 12:33 AM
Is PPC a worthwhile investment? Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

jayam12
02-19-2021, 10:42 AM
Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

mithu
02-19-2021, 10:45 AM
PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets. Targeting.: You can use PPC to target visitors at all stages of the buying funnel. Start by focusing on the key words people type in when they are ready to buy. The lower in the funnel, the higher conversion rate you should expect.

valluri
02-19-2021, 10:47 AM
Also, depending on what ad is being displayed you will receive a different amount. Honestly, we've seen sites that have made about 1 or 2 cents per click, and we've had sites that made well over 6 or 7 dollars per click. For most blog or news sites, you could probably expect to see anywhere from $0.10 to $1 per click.

Expertsgaragedoors2
02-20-2021, 04:28 AM
We at Experts Gates Repair Philadelphia are dedicated to providing the highest quality designs and installation while maintaining the Superior prices. We thrive on providing courteous and professional service. we put an emphasis on having a highly trained staff. We do not use sub-contractors which allows us to make sure our garage door technicians are consistently updated and trained in the latest offerings and techniques in the industry.

Owner name:
Avi Edri
Address:
1427 N Carlisle St
Philadelphia, PA
Phone:
(267) 662-2134

Kyla1A
02-23-2021, 12:29 PM
Unless you got the budget, I don't recommend these types of advertising for getting traffic 'cause it's charging you big time. Instead, do some basic SEO yourself and be patient. you'll get results in time

KENZAdvertising2
02-23-2021, 10:10 PM
Promoting is tied in with connecting with likely clients for your business. Advanced promoting organization Pakistan's constantly been significant for any business to flourish; be that as it may, during a time of the web, organizations are slanted to computerized showcasing when contrasted with the disconnected one. This is regularly in light of the fact that an ever increasing number of individuals are utilizing the web and with this current individuals' methodology towards purchasing and selling is also evolving. Advanced offices in Pakistan all in all, customers lean toward computerized intends to look for or sell something.

lucycarter
02-24-2021, 06:35 AM
Yes Pay per click is worthy if you have money for investment but if you are short of money then you can also try other forms of marketing strategy. If its online marketing, then SEO, SMO can be useful but if its offline marketing that you are interesting, then promotional products can be helpful.

MASTERO
02-25-2021, 01:00 AM
Well, the answer is it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused

Bigil
02-27-2021, 06:48 AM
Yes, if a user clicks on an ad even if the user is on your site for a second, you will be charged for that click. I have heard that unless you have a thousand monthly visitors or less then you won't see much increase in traffic. This being said, I tried Google AdWords on one of my blogging sites and I saw traffic increase heavily over the next 12 hours. When I saw that I was going to be charged $8.50 for a 12 hour period, I abruptly paused the campaign because I don't have the cash to run a campaign right now. Google AdWords works and if you are selling products on your website, then you will be able to determine how much spending ranks over what you are generating in income. In addition to Google AdWords or a pay per click ad service.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Yes, if a user clicks on an ad even if the user is on your site for a second, you will be charged for that click. I have heard that unless you have a thousand monthly visitors or less then you won't see much increase in traffic. This being said, I tried Google AdWords on one of my blogging sites and I saw traffic increase heavily over the next 12 hours. When I saw that I was going to be charged $8.50 for a 12 hour period, I abruptly paused the campaign because I don't have the cash to run a campaign right now.

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:28 AM
There are also websites where you view other websites and subsequently get credited with the amount of views, which you can then use to advertize your website for free. The problem here is that it takes a lot of time and most people are there just to get views to their own website and won't really care about what you are selling.

seowebhelp
03-22-2021, 10:09 PM
It is not worth the cost to run PPC campaign just to promote a web site. Unless you are selling products directly on your web site, it doesn't really justify the cost at all. The amount of money you pay to advertise your web site will far exceed the revenue you can get. The best scenario is you'd pay a few cents for each click, and how will those clicks covert? Not well at all. Most of those people who clicked will only last a few seconds on your web site without even reading through the content on that landing page. Even less people will look around to check out other pages.

Besides, what is your goal? Have people to click on the ads running your web site? Or to have people sign up on your web site? You'd be lucky if 1% of those clicks will covert. Then how much can you make from each of those 1%? Far below what you have paid for that 100% of the clicks lol.

However, it is ok if you have tons of money to burn and want a quick boost to the popularity of your site if you are trying to expand followers. In the long run, you'd never make enough to cover the cost unless your web site is basically an online store selling popular products.

Agree with you... Brother..

Japanese Language (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Institute for Japanese (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese translator (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese classes near me (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/)

Bigil
04-03-2021, 10:06 AM

Geetha
04-05-2021, 02:47 AM

homeocare
04-05-2021, 05:49 AM
thanks for sharing with us

MASTERO
04-06-2021, 04:13 AM

jayam12
04-19-2021, 03:07 AM

mithu
04-19-2021, 03:26 AM
PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets. Targeting.: You can use PPC to target visitors at all stages of the buying funnel. Start by focusing on the key words people type in when they are ready to buy. The lower in the funnel, the higher conversion rate you should expect.

valluri
04-19-2021, 03:30 AM
Also, depending on what ad is being displayed you will receive a different amount. Honestly, we've seen sites that have made about 1 or 2 cents per click, and we've had sites that made well over 6 or 7 dollars per click. For most blog or news sites, you could probably expect to see anywhere from $0.10 to $1 per click.

shunny0007
04-19-2021, 04:33 AM
Yes, pay per click is best if you do it in a proper way.

Tally Prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/)| Download Tally Prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/) | Buy Tally Prime (https://cevious.com/tally-prime/)

Bigil
04-19-2021, 09:50 AM
Whenever you do decide to do it, keep a good track of the amount of visitors you get and compare it to the amount you payed for. Also check their user agents (the device/software they are browsing with) to check if there are any irregularities or things that seem strange (always the same user agent for example).

Geetha
04-22-2021, 01:31 AM

seowebhelp
04-22-2021, 01:13 PM
pay per click (PPC) advertising isn't easy. It requires experience, expertise, and training. But even if you hire an agency who has all three, you're still uncertain if pay per click advertising is worth the investment.

Notary Public near me or Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/tag/notary-public-near-me-or-toronto/) l Immigration Lawyer Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/immigration/) l Affordable Real Estate Lawyer (https://patellawyer.com) l Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton (https://patellawyer.com/real-estate/) l Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/real-estate/)

RafiGroup21
04-22-2021, 11:56 PM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar

cpafirmnj
04-28-2021, 06:41 AM
Yes, pay per click is worth it if you are doing it wisely. Choose proper keywords, budget, ad copy and very important goals for your PPC campaign. You need to watch your PPC campaign effectively.

MASTERO
04-29-2021, 01:52 AM

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 02:05 PM
it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads is usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

Bigil
05-04-2021, 10:42 AM
I have heard that unless you have a thousand monthly visitors or less then you won't see much increase in traffic. This being said, I tried Google AdWords on one of my blogging sites and I saw traffic increase heavily over the next 12 hours. When I saw that I was going to be charged $8.50 for a 12 hour period, I abruptly paused the campaign because I don't have the cash to run a campaign right now. Google AdWords works and if you are selling products on your website, then you will be able to determine how much spending ranks over what you are generating in income.

Geetha
05-05-2021, 08:06 AM

lishmaliny
05-05-2021, 11:42 AM
PPC can be extremely effective for small budgets. Targeting.: You can use PPC to target visitors at all stages of the buying funnel. Start by focusing on the keywords people type in when they are ready to buy. The lower the funnel, the higher the conversion rate you should expect.

valluri
05-06-2021, 05:29 AM

jayam12
05-06-2021, 05:32 AM

mithu
05-06-2021, 05:36 AM

Nags
05-06-2021, 11:23 AM

MASTERO
05-07-2021, 06:47 AM

seowebhelp
05-09-2021, 06:20 AM
as per my view. it depends. Pay Per Clicks ads are usually worth it because the visit generated brings in more than what the click is worth and the searcher is committed to buying. PPC ads are a great tool to grow a customer base because they are focused.

japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 (https://akaruigroup.com/course/jlpt/jlpt-n5/") l Corporate Japanese language Training (https://akaruigroup.com/career-opportunities-by-learning-the-japanese-language-at-akarui-group/) l japanese classes near me (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Institute for Japanese (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese Interpreter Training (https://akaruigroup.com/)

master007
06-08-2021, 11:00 AM
if you don't have a hefty marketing budget don't even worry about it for now. Generate some good content, like blog posts for your site, and work some basic SEO to start to get an audience.

Anush
06-15-2021, 02:59 AM
It is more worth for the money for some businesses
It reaches to the targeted audiences based on location and language
You can have control over the budget

MASTERO
06-15-2021, 09:29 AM