PDA

View Full Version : Social Media

theshaynee
01-16-2014, 09:02 AM
I've found that utilizing Facebook as well as Twitter and other outlets is incredibly effective with marketing online. But one of the best social media venues is Reddit. It's growing leaps and bounds over other outlets so it's definitely where you want your popularity to grow. Facebook pages are effective but recent research shows that people are leaving the social media giant in large groups. So it's fading slowly but surely. Twitter is popular but you need a pretty decent following.
With Reddit, good content will get you noticed.

delusional
01-16-2014, 10:04 AM
This is very true and a very good analysis. The highest ranking social media is the one were you can interact with your customers and that has a large visibility.
For example: Facebook has limited visibility and the interaction is minimal (everything is in one big comment stream, not really personal, no ranking of comments, ...).
Reddit on the other hand can be very personal and has great visibility if you target your post well.

Also, if you post something on Facebook on the wrong time of day, it's possible none of your customers will ever see it.

pandandesign
01-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Social media has become the norm that most people would promote their business and spread the words out tthe way. I think some businesses have become very popular because the owners have ways to get their company names through social media such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin. I only use Facebook for people to find information about our business and use Twitter to keep any updates going. I hardly use social media because to me it's just wasting time.

seddik
01-19-2014, 07:19 PM
I have created several Facebook pages for my business. Some have attracted more crowds than others. Yet, the science behind is still fuzzy. Having said that, the simple time-honored rules of marketing apply, such as giving your page a short yet powerful name. The uniqueness of your business is another factor...

Vash
01-19-2014, 07:53 PM
I believe social media such as Facebook is definitely on the decline. It does not mean it's already dead. There were way too many people signed up, so it will take a long time before it become less than popular. Although I have to point out that Facebook did something incredibly bad for business. Sometimes during the second half (probably in the summer) of 2012, Facebook suddenly decided to add the paid promotion button to Facebook fan pages. Of course nobody was going to use it, since the fans will see the fan page posts anyway. So Facebook decided it's a good idea for them to kill the natural exposure of the fan page wall posts. Nowadays, you'd be luck to get even 1% of your fans to see your wall updates. If you want more of them to see your updates, you have to pay for each and every posts. This move effectively killed off the usefulness of Facebook fan page for small businesses.

However, even with Facebook fan page has become useless. You can still run Facebook ad campaign to promote whatever you wish to promote.

On a side note, since Facebook is so popular, many other social media networks give the option to connect with Facebook. So even though you can't get to your Facebook fans with your updates, every time you post something on your fan page, it will also be posted to all the connected accounts on other social media. My Facebook is connected with my Twitter by the way. I also use Reddit, Digg, Linkedin, Delicious, Stumbleupon.

eppie
01-20-2014, 04:28 AM
Thanks for sharing guys. :) I'm not very familiar with Reddit and I mostly rely on Facebook for traffic and for communication with some clients. I hope you guys can share some tips and tricks on how to use Reddit for online marketing as I'm really interested in taking this option too. :)

LindaKay
01-20-2014, 05:06 PM
Reddit is definitely a good site to use; unfortunately, a lot of people forget about it. I think it's a great idea to use a combination of Reddit, Twitter and Facebook to reach as many people as possible.

LaurenGrey
01-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Thank you for mentioning Reddit, I'm going to need to check it out in terms of utilizing it to grow my business. In the past I have been using Facebook and Twitter primarily to get traffic to my website and it has worked to an extent. I feel that I need to get myself out on more sites and I was glad to see that people have used Reddit to build their customer and client base as I am always looking for new ways to try. I do try to create an interactive front for my facebook group, but as some of you have mentioned, it is harder at times, and I think that it is very important for people to see and be able connect with a business owner directly. I know that the internet changes in term so usage of different social media sites and I was glad to hear that there is another new option for me to try to build my business by(Reddit). For someone just new to Reddit, is there any tips that people have that would make it easier for me to get started?
Thanks!

Axmen
01-21-2014, 04:56 AM
Facebook is a great place to advertise.
You have to be smart and be able to write and have a good product that is interesting that gets attention.
I advertised my website when I had it. I got the money for the Facebook page and the website I had. 2 birds with one stone, hehe.

I would go for Facebook, it's not wrong to try different social media too.

Good luck.
- Best regards, Axmen.

P&T Consulting
01-21-2014, 06:09 AM
Thank you for mentioning Reddit, I'm going to need to check it out in terms of utilizing it to grow my business. In the past I have been using Facebook and Twitter primarily to get traffic to my website and it has worked to an extent. I feel that I need to get myself out on more sites and I was glad to see that people have used Reddit to build their customer and client base as I am always looking for new ways to try. I do try to create an interactive front for my facebook group, but as some of you have mentioned, it is harder at times, and I think that it is very important for people to see and be able connect with a business owner directly. I know that the internet changes in term so usage of different social media sites and I was glad to hear that there is another new option for me to try to build my business by(Reddit). For someone just new to Reddit, is there any tips that people have that would make it easier for me to get started?
Thanks!

It sounds like you are heading in the right direction as far as creating interactive groups on facebook and other social networking sites. You’re correct; do love to be able to reach out the business owner directly =) I always make it a point to respond to as many comments/posts as possible on my pages. I also like to hold little contests and advertise promotional plans, for example, a few weeks ago I posted a link on our page that offered 25% off of a service when you refer someone new to like our page and post a comment. I’ve dabbled with Reddit. Using Reddit is a bit different than using Twitter or Facebook. The moderators will ban your account if you ask for votes – even if it’s through your personal media sites, I’ve seen this happen to a friend of mine. The messed up thing is that if they ban your account you wont even know its been banned because you can still log in AND submit new links. My friend didn’t put two and two together until she realized that she wasn’t getting any upvotes. Good luck with everything!

fredkawig
01-21-2014, 07:25 AM
I've never actually used Reddit. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube on the other hand can be very handy when used optimally. I agree, social media sites are a very good way to advertise, market your products, search for customers and to make your business known. Many businessmen have totally ignored the profit realization techniques that can be used by using social networking sites. Some businessmen/women due to age, do not utilize technology and social media as a way to increase their profits. But there are those who are very much skilled and flexible to the way they handle their business and makes use of everything they can to increase their profits including the use of social networking sites.

True Self Organics
01-21-2014, 10:59 AM
I believe social media such as Facebook is definitely on the decline. It does not mean it's already dead. There were way too many people signed up, so it will take a long time before it become less than popular. Although I have to point out that Facebook did something incredibly bad for business. Sometimes during the second half (probably in the summer) of 2012, Facebook suddenly decided to add the paid promotion button to Facebook fan pages. Of course nobody was going to use it, since the fans will see the fan page posts anyway. So Facebook decided it's a good idea for them to kill the natural exposure of the fan page wall posts. Nowadays, you'd be luck to get even 1% of your fans to see your wall updates. If you want more of them to see your updates, you have to pay for each and every posts. This move effectively killed off the usefulness of Facebook fan page for small businesses.

However, even with Facebook fan page has become useless. You can still run Facebook ad campaign to promote whatever you wish to promote.

On a side note, since Facebook is so popular, many other social media networks give the option to connect with Facebook. So even though you can't get to your Facebook fans with your updates, every time you post something on your fan page, it will also be posted to all the connected accounts on other social media. My Facebook is connected with my Twitter by the way. I also use Reddit, Digg, Linkedin, Delicious, Stumbleupon.

Social Media is definitely a blessing for those small businesses that if done right, get free advertising. Facebook has been on the decline for the past year. Less and less people think "its cool". Instagram is the next new now. People are visual beings. They relate to pictures faster than they relate to words. If you can capture your products in a cool, serene way people will want to check out what you're doing. I haven't tried Reddit yet. What's that all about?

cpefley
01-21-2014, 11:49 AM
You bring up a great point. Facebook is definitely fading, as other social media empires are growing. Even Instagram is a great place for promoting, however, Reddit has a huge and diverse audience that is growing everyday. For younger people, Tumblr. is also a growing interest. There are really so many forms of free advertising out there, because social media makes it easy to connect with a huge audience, if you can captivate them. Attention spans are short and time is limited, however, so it does become a challenge to create unique posts that will get their attention quickly.

theshaynee
01-21-2014, 05:54 PM
This is very true and a very good analysis. The highest ranking social media is the one were you can interact with your customers and that has a large visibility.
For example: Facebook has limited visibility and the interaction is minimal (everything is in one big comment stream, not really personal, no ranking of comments, ...).
Reddit on the other hand can be very personal and has great visibility if you target your post well.

Also, if you post something on Facebook on the wrong time of day, it's possible none of your customers will ever see it.

I've noticed this and it's beyond frustrating. With enough followers/likes/friends you would think that posting on your business page or personal page would bring plenty of traffic and high visibility. But it's not necessarily the case.
I can post a dozen things a day and get a decent amount of views. But if I didn't do that it wouldn't be seen at all.
Reddit makes things a lot more interactive. If I have good content, I'll get the views and upvotes. It's that simple.

Yamabushi
01-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Reddit is indeed one of the best ways to drive traffic. I just linked an article on reddit and it got close to 40,000 hits within 12 hours and was on the first page of its subreddit. If you have a topic that hasn't been heard about before, or something dramatic with controversy involved, reddit will blow you away with traffic.

It's also a great way to get a few extra hits on generic articles and content. But be careful! Unless the subreddit is very active, you don't want to be putting too many links in.

theshaynee
01-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Reddit is indeed one of the best ways to drive traffic. I just linked an article on reddit and it got close to 40,000 hits within 12 hours and was on the first page of its subreddit. If you have a topic that hasn't been heard about before, or something dramatic with controversy involved, reddit will blow you away with traffic.

It's also a great way to get a few extra hits on generic articles and content. But be careful! Unless the subreddit is very active, you don't want to be putting too many links in.

Very true.
There's a good bit of traffic in those subreddits if you get the right ones.
Congrats on hitting the front page!

jamesmorrison926
01-22-2014, 04:31 AM
I am a regular user of Reddit, Fb, Twitter, LinkedIn and Stumble upon in the social media market. The highest ranking social media is the one were you can interact with your customers and that has a large visibility. Facebook is used as a marketing tool but i think it will be better if it is used just as a sharing information platform rather than a social marketing tool. Twitter is built for the Business & the commercial purpose in the media marketing. But Reddit & Stumble upon emerges as both the social as well as the commercial tools for social media marketing (https://www.elance.com/s/chapter247/).

earlmorrison
01-22-2014, 10:51 PM
Aside from those building a page on Foursquare and putting the business on yelp is a great idea too.

oregano
01-23-2014, 05:00 AM
Thanks for your tips re. Reddit and getting banned (but not informed!) if you ask people for votes, P&T Consulting. This just goes to show that you really need to know the rules and quirks of each of the social media sites you're using! I find that many of the social media sites (Facebook is a good example) change their rules and layouts so often that it can be hard to keep up. Just when I've figured out how to do something on one of these sites, everything changes and it's either no longer allowed or you have to go somewhere completely different on the page to do it!

Grumpster
01-23-2014, 07:39 AM
Facebook & Twitter are some great methods of social media promotion but of course as others have stated, there are so many rules & regulations that you have to follow when promoting your own websites that you just will naturally find it hard to keep up at some stages. There are also the slightly less well-known networks like Tumblr and Reddit that allow promotion, but again have very strict rules, however, if you promote in the correct ways, follow the rules and make your advertisements look very appealing, you'll most certainly have a massive amount of success with promoting your websites with each and every social network that you use.

Yamabushi
01-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Facebook is used as a marketing tool but i think it will be better if it is used just as a sharing information platform rather than a social marketing tool.
I agree that its about sharing information (which makes it a marketing tool). That's why I like to make my Facebook page hook into an RSS feed of blog posts, and combine that with occasional humor posts etc.

canon_fan
01-23-2014, 07:45 PM
It's not just enough to have a Facebook page. You've got to create and post interesting and engaging content. This goes for Facebook, this goes for Twitter and blogs, too. Get people talking or interacting with you, and you'll generate interest and see customers show up.

nick87
01-24-2014, 06:26 PM
I've found that utilizing Facebook as well as Twitter and other outlets is incredibly effective with marketing online. But one of the best social media venues is Reddit. It's growing leaps and bounds over other outlets so it's definitely where you want your popularity to grow. Facebook pages are effective but recent research shows that people are leaving the social media giant in large groups. So it's fading slowly but surely. Twitter is popular but you need a pretty decent following.
I disagree. With sites like reddit, the majority of users are against being force fed advertisements, and if you attempt to advertise to them or even attempt to trick them into being advertised to, when they call you out on it, it can destroy your business. You'll get tons of people boycotting it, and their crowdsourced information will spread bad word about your business.

MiltonASpencer
01-25-2014, 02:50 AM
Lots of stage for promoting our business through social activity.

Facebook
LinkedIn
YouTube
PIN INTE

cpefley
01-25-2014, 02:55 AM
Has anyone tried LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, or StumbleUpon. These social networking sites are also rapidly growing in popularity. Tumblr is especially popular with younger people. I think it is great how many free social media outlets there are for encouraging business growth.

jfab
01-25-2014, 06:02 AM
Reddit is actually a good site if you want some quality and legit information on things around the world. I love how it was conceptualized and I'm sad for the death of the founder of it. He was gone too soon.

LindaKay
01-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Has anyone tried LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, or StumbleUpon. These social networking sites are also rapidly growing in popularity. Tumblr is especially popular with younger people. I think it is great how many free social media outlets there are for encouraging business growth.

I just know about Pinterest and LinkedIn. I think they are both great for certain audiences, but different niches do well with each.

Pinterest works well for "mommy blogs," lifestyle/living, crafts, wedding stuff, anything food related, etc.

LinkedIn is a more "professional" network for different types of business, such as graphic design, consulting services, etc.

Isabellas2007
01-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Very true. I have found Reddit to be a great source of traffic. In fact, I posted something on Reddit over a month ago and am still gaining a steady steam of traffic from the post. Even though some people are viewing the post that I made as SPAM. When it actually was a great post on the different sleeping bags that you can find.

swagger
01-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Honestly, I have gotten little success with reddit, is there a specific subreddit you use? I have a facebook page with over 10k likes and twitter account with 12k followers, and get quite a bit of advertising out of those websites. Reddit seems hard to utilize for advertising, in my opinion.

SoundSolutions
01-27-2014, 01:45 AM
facebook, twitter, googleplus and pinterest are best way of social technique.

KNH
01-27-2014, 02:45 AM

^^^ My thoughts exactly.
I have to say Reddit is underused where as Facebook has been overused and is fading out. Younger people are getting off Facebook since it's being flooded with older people. Facebook would be a great way to advertise but the things you have mentioned have been a setback instead of a good thing thus far. My Facebook is usually deactivated but when it isn't I get so tired of not seeing wall updates and such. Sad!

MLeoCasas
01-27-2014, 10:03 AM
For most professions the 'direct approach' to social media networking doesn't seem all too effective to me. A local business does not generate a lot of interest via it's own twitter or facebook account. I think finding ways to insert your brand name or towork with people and companies who do have a strong foothold on these sites will yield much better results. I don't mean to suggest any kind of shady subliminal marketing tactics, I'm just saying that is advertising subtlety is a key asset.

kjpublicrelations
01-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Haven't tried Reddit...but will to give it a try. A lot of our clients have been frustrated lately with the decline in organic reach on Facebook pages (self included!)

I do, however, think Facebook is here to stay. I think having a healthy presence on several (but not all) social media channels is important...because your potential customers can come from anywhere.

If you ever have any social media questions, feel free to reach out to me...we love to help other small business owners! We're also hosting a free webinar in a few weeks and have a bunch of free social media tools for all registrants if you are interested: http://bit.ly/1jYqWJA.

Kimberly J.

swordskingdom1214
01-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Hi everyone i think you don't know about Google plus that's not a big platform instead of facebook but this is very important now a days according to Google.. Because Facebook is one of the big platform of Social Media but Google gives a lot of importance of this platform instead of all social networking webistes

myepicdemise
01-28-2014, 05:53 AM
Reddit is certainly a good suggestion. The good thing about Reddit is their intelligent and helpful community. They would probably be able to give valuable advice regarding your business. However, do you know whether they even allow advertising in the first place? It doesn't seem like so.

sylviakanash
01-29-2014, 05:17 PM
Social Media is totally another way of marketing products that are present in the market. It is also among the cheapest methods. Most businesses today are opting to use the social media platform because of the enormous traffic it can generate within a very short time.

Normal Jim
01-30-2014, 05:59 PM
I will agree. Reddit is truly amazing. I did some advertising on there and I managed to get a fairly decent spike in my profits. It is worth it!

lifeliveson
01-30-2014, 08:04 PM
I use facebook all the time for marketing purposes, I use instragram as well. I haven't thought about reddit. I know the site as I do have a rediculous sense of humour, but I do get how its a close knit community of people who are equally as rediculous as me so I think I will have to try it out.

Bizwiz1011
01-31-2014, 11:59 PM
Reddit is an excellent social media tool. The only thing is that most of the time, traffic is fleeting. Regular updates and great titles will make you last for a long time.

Taru
02-02-2014, 10:16 AM
I think social media sites will soon become a little more specific in terms of the demographic in the community they house, although I'm guessing Facebook at this point is too well integrated to become irrelevant. Still, I read in an article somewhere that a lot of teenagers are already flocking away from Facebook onto other services like Instagram, but like I said, it's all just a guess of mine at this point. I think it's best to have the big two - Facebook and Twitter, with another one that targets your niche demographic specifically as you have stated.

Ted255
04-01-2014, 09:05 AM

Yeah, I don't think Facebook is dying any time soon. Facebook is great for advertising on it as you can usually get hundreds if not thousands of people (and likes) to your posts in a matter of days. Reddit is pretty awesome in my opinion. Also, you should consider using other social media sites like Technorati, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. Pinterest will get your thousand of visitors from a single image if that images ranks high. I get visitors from images all the time. StumbleUpon and Digg are also viable options. In my opinion one should specialize in 1-2 social media sites and keep working at them until they get good results. You could use Reddit, StumbleUpon and Pinterest in a deadly combo if you know what you are doing!

canoe
04-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Yeah, I don't think Facebook is dying any time soon. Facebook is great for advertising on it as you can usually get hundreds if not thousands of people (and likes) to your posts in a matter of days. Reddit is pretty awesome in my opinion. Also, you should consider using other social media sites like Technorati, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. Pinterest will get your thousand of visitors from a single image if that images ranks high. I get visitors from images all the time. StumbleUpon and Digg are also viable options. In my opinion one should specialize in 1-2 social media sites and keep working at them until they get good results. You could use Reddit, StumbleUpon and Pinterest in a deadly combo if you know what you are doing!

Yeah your comment on the stubleupon and pinterest combo is pretty helpful. I might try to utilize that in my IM strategy. Thanks bro!

Didi
04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Social media has always been useful. It seems that most people seek a business on FB rather than on a private site.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Aside from advertising on Facebook and Twitter, why not try Instagram and Pinterest? Because, you know, a picture can be worth a thousand words. :)

Check this out for a more in-depth explanation:

http://www.yoursocialvillage.com.au/visual-social-media-marketing/

Cheers! :D

mikelouis
04-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Reddit is one great place to get news and meet new people. Personally I have been always using social media to read about news among other things. Well that is how I like about social media sites they are one stop place for everything.

wandering wildman
04-04-2014, 08:47 AM
I would agree that shying away from Facebook is a good idea. My personal Facebook page has 113 fan page requests unattended to. It seems like everyone can create a fan page even if they don't have a great product.

angela5pointo
04-04-2014, 07:53 PM
I have to admit, I have never used Reddit. I am glad you mentioned it. I have not paid for marketing and I think this would be a great help. I have used Facebook, which has increased business traffic, however Twitter has not helped increase sales for my business. Any free marketing is helpful. I love social media as a tool and understand how a great business can profit from using it wisely.

Didi
04-05-2014, 03:31 AM
Twitter isn't that good but FB definitely is. It can launch your business far away!

ketusoftware
04-05-2014, 03:51 AM
Facebook is very good for brand awareness, stumble upon & pinterest, flickr also are really good, but i guess Google gives more preference to Google+ then other social media....not sure though

ecommerce web development (http://www.ketusoftware.com)

foduu1
04-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Social media is among the most majority that the majority of men and women could promote their particular business as well as distributed the word what away tthe technique. I do think several organizations are becoming quite popular because the masters have affordable their particular organization bands through social networking including Facebook or twitter as well as Linkin. When i solely employ Facebook or myspace for folks to discover info on our business as well as employ Twitting to help keep just about any updates going. When i scarcely employ social networking because to me it's simply just losing time.

Jelly
04-14-2014, 06:34 AM
Best social media sites are as follows-
Mothercare
Black world
Baby free
Facebook
Etc.

ketusoftware
04-14-2014, 07:36 AM
For content marketing you can also go with scoop.it, storify.com, stumbleupon.com which are good for content sharing.

touqeer
04-16-2014, 04:29 AM
I also seeing to many times that reddit doing better then the facebook and twitter. It shows the better traffic then other social networking websites. We have to spend time on this website. But reddit have not many features other then facebook and twitter.

Harlan
04-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Social media is a good option for promotion of your website, you can get more visitors to your website from here. Social media content to various social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, google plus etc.... It is a way to make your website popular on the internet.

ketusoftware
04-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Google+, stumbleupon, scoop it are also effective. Google+ is google own service so google's first preference is google+ and stumble upon and scoop it are good for sharing your content

foduu1
04-25-2014, 04:16 AM
I have created several Facebook pages for my business. Some have attracted more crowds than others. Yet, the science behind is still fuzzy. Having said that, the simple time-honored rules of marketing apply, such as giving your page a short yet powerful name. The uniqueness of your business is another factor...

foduu1
04-26-2014, 04:26 AM
Reddit is definitely a good site to use, facebook, linkedin, G+, twitter are the best website for social media...

foduu1
04-30-2014, 01:22 AM
Good analysis. The highest ranking social media is the one were you can interact with your customers and that has a large visibility. and also reddit is the best social media website.

henrytwain
05-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Social Media is very effective now-a-days to drive traffic to your website.

foduu1
05-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Reddit, Facebook,twitter really a good site to use, unfortunately, a lot of people forget about it. I think it's a great idea to use a combination of Reddit, Twitter and Facebook to reach as many people as possible.

ketusoftware
05-09-2014, 05:46 AM
If you have a good and unique content then you can share the content in all social networking sites which is very effective. sites like stumble upon, scoop it is also very effective.

spysachin121
05-29-2014, 06:49 AM
Social media is the social interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.

foduu1
06-05-2014, 04:26 AM
Reddit happens to be a great web site to use; however, many people overlook the item. I believe it is a better plan to use a combined Reddit, Twitter as well as Zynga to succeed in as many persons as you can.

ChristyMathew
07-18-2014, 12:29 AM
Yes i agreed with you its 100% correct.

emart1
08-04-2014, 07:28 AM
wow that was really great information thanks for sharing that with us.
Search Engine Optimization UAE (http://worldemart.ae/social-media-optimizaton.html)

SamTheMan
08-04-2014, 08:16 AM
All social media sites can be very effective, but the user needs to be aware of the different audiences wants on needs. People use Twitter differently to Facebook etc and to be effective on both you need to know how to target the specific audience.

chrishpriyesh
08-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Hello this online marketing or smo is having continues changes we should follow that so as per my opinion should follow online trends and simply update yourself. For this we require online research and identifying new technologies. I hope everyone will follow these new trends and will get best business.

dan_achari
08-06-2014, 01:59 PM
From my experience, the choice of Social Media should depends on what your product is and who you target market is. Using social media that does not suit the type of product you are marketing could result in a low ROI (return on Investment)

Below is a brief break-up of types of users and the social media they can be found on:

Millennials = Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
Business = LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, About.me
Moms = Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
Personal = Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter

Cheers,
Dan
Hoodoko.com (http://hoodoko.com)

surenot
08-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Google likes social media sites so much that it shows them in the search results specially Facebook pages. Social networks benefit online marketing in many ways. Providing free traffic, free exposure/advertising and the most important improving SEO.

carineallen
08-19-2014, 04:46 AM
Social media is best for marketing,Twitter, Facebook and Google+ are best for marketing.

rajguptafa
12-11-2014, 03:18 AM
Yes, Reddit is a gold mine of traffic. If you use it cleverly then you will get a huge amount of traffic on your website.

andrewjohn1316
12-12-2014, 12:04 AM
from my point of view all social Media like Facebbok, Google Plus, Reddit play important role in increase traffic.

Linda0218
12-12-2014, 04:35 AM

I agree with you. Reddit is the most effective in social media marketing.

ibs
12-15-2014, 05:56 AM
Social Media is good way to getting more and huge traffic to your business and generate more leads. With social Media you can reach a huge amount of audience,it is the primary goal of every business.

Example of Social Media marketing:

1) Facebook
2) Twitter
3) Linkedin
4) Google+

Thank You

thomasjessie345
12-17-2014, 02:08 AM
Social media is a best way to promote any business or to make money. Social media is having lots of visitors and it is great way to gain the traffic from social media.

Linda0218
12-17-2014, 11:32 PM
Facebook and Reddit are two different platforms.
FYI, Facebook is social media site while Reddit is social bookmarking site.
It is true that bookmarking in Reddit will get you noticed and it can also generates you a good amount of traffic.
On the other hand, social media like Facebook and Twitter is more on engaging with your target audience and getting them to come to your site.
To make it short, the comparison you made is a bit irrelevant.

After you post it I`ve make a review, Yes your right. Reddit is not a social networking site it`s a social bookmarking site. Reddit gives you a good volune of traffic but facebook page is usually a place which you could promote your organization name, address as well as communicate with details, and briefly describe your goods and services. It's also possible to discuss your team, history, or some other element of your organization which is more likely to attract other Facebook users and produce desire for everything you do.

brainminetech
12-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Hi, its true that reddit has good visibility for sharing post and social media is the best way to promote buisnesses.

infotechiitian
12-22-2014, 02:53 AM
Social media is good source for internet marketing,if you do like Facebook ,increase your Twitter post and also use Video post in relevant site etc...if you follow other social sites so definitely ranked your keywords very well.

Lipipaliwal
12-27-2014, 05:28 AM
Well, I my view, there are so many social networking sites available in online. It completely depends for what purpose you are using social networking sites. For an example, for getting professional or job purpose, LinkdIn and Facebook are best. For chatting and conversation, Facebook is best. For blog posting and share your views, Twitter and Facebook is best. And for image sharing Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr are the best.

forbesross
04-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Yes! Reddit is the best social networking tool compare to all most used networking sites like Facebook and twitter. We can say that Reddit is the unique platform to boot your business in a cool way because this platform is used by all generations like entrepreneurs, expert writers and youngsters.

James E. Waters
04-16-2015, 01:06 AM
For business promotion I will go with LinkedIn. It provides a better platform for bussiness especially service providers, recruiters and job-seekers.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Honestly, I have gotten little success with reddit, is there a specific subreddit you use? I have a facebook page with over 10k likes and twitter account with 12k followers, and get quite a bit of advertising out of those websites. Reddit seems hard to utilize for advertising, in my opinion.

Raven Mendy
12-23-2015, 08:01 PM
According to my best knowledge for social media marketing Facebook and Google plus works better now a days.

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Facebook is a great place to advertise.
You have to be smart and be able to write and have a good product that is interesting that gets attention.
I advertised my website when I had it. I got the money for the Facebook page and the website I had. 2 birds with one stone, hehe.

Good luck.
- Best regards, Axmen.

whats about IG?

benteng
12-29-2015, 04:35 AM
Facebook advertising is based on a market strategy called "interruption marketing" where your paid post is basically trying to get people to stop looking at their news feed and check out what you've go to offer.
It is sad to see that Facebook has made paid posts pretty much compulsory now for anyone looking to properly promote their businesses or do online advertising but this was always going to happen with a social media website as big as Facebook. This is the primary way a social media site generates money is advertising so this was always in the pipeline.
Facebook can be an extreamely effective advertising tool. Don't underestimate the social media websites - Facebook has over 1 billion active user profiles. That's 1 billion people, which is a huge target audience.
Twitter is also fantastic because of the hashtag system. People search for hashtags and find you so it is fairly easy to start gaining followers and momentum with Twitter. You can even buy followers for fairly cheap but i'm not sure how this works in terms of qualifying the followers you get - pretty sure it's just random followers so isn't really worth it as they probably won't be interested in what you have to offer.
Personally I haven't used Reddit so can't comment on it but social media in general is a very good way to boost brand awareness and advertise products for a relatively cheap price. You just need to know your target audience, know your target avatar - your ideal customer and advertise to that niche personality. This way your ad will be tailored to your target customer and people will relate to your advert a lot more (and are more likely to click on it!).

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:55 AM
I agree that its about sharing information (which makes it a marketing tool). That's why I like to make my Facebook page hook into an RSS feed of blog posts, and combine that with occasional humor posts etc.

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:56 AM
Google likes social media sites so much that it shows them in the search results specially Facebook pages. Social networks benefit online marketing in many ways. Providing free traffic, free exposure/advertising and the most important improving SEO.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 12:56 AM
It sounds like you are heading in the right direction as far as creating interactive groups on facebook and other social networking sites. You’re correct; do love to be able to reach out the business owner directly =) I always make it a point to respond to as many comments/posts as possible on my pages. I also like to hold little contests and advertise promotional plans, for example, a few weeks ago I posted a link on our page that offered 25% off of a service when you refer someone new to like our page and post a comment. I’ve dabbled with Reddit. Using Reddit is a bit different than using Twitter or Facebook. The moderators will ban your account if you ask for votes – even if it’s through your personal media sites, I’ve seen this happen to a friend of mine. The messed up thing is that if they ban your account you wont even know its been banned because you can still log in AND submit new links. My friend didn’t put two and two together until she realized that she wasn’t getting any upvotes. Good luck with everything!

and what does it says more?

Shivam Chhuneja
02-19-2016, 12:14 AM
That is a good research. I would say at this point after the facebook algorithm changes, the organic reach of pages got reduced to only 6% of the followers initially. They did this to get more money in. However, Instagram has great conversion rates. Have a look at FoundrMag's story. They drive more than 50% of their business through instagram and so do many other businesses. Gary Vee swears to snapchat, and I see where he is coming from as well. It is fresh, new and it makes you see the real look behind the brand if used well. There are a lot of new platforms coming up. Youtube is still a good go for marketing in a subtle way.

lilyalvin
02-19-2016, 01:13 AM
Yeah Facebook does give a lot to your business and to your marketing efforts. Twitter has developed its unique importance in today's ongoing business trend. Twitter is likely to beat Facebook in marketing and business promotions.

ronniewill
05-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Yes. All Social Media Channels are not for only ENTERTAINMENT purpose. They can be used for BUSINESSES too (Marketing).. But Facebook and Twitter are the best channels for MARKETING purpose and still they are effective..

TheDogLine
12-12-2016, 03:55 AM

From my point of view, it is not good that you will have several FB page for your business. It is always good that you maintain 1 FB page for your business so customers would not be confused what to click or choose when they searched for your product.

luffy268
12-13-2016, 04:02 AM
Social media provides young people with a range of benefits, and opportunities to empower themselves in a variety of ways. Young people can maintain social connections and support networks that otherwise wouldn't be possible, and can access more information than ever before. The communities and social interactions young people form online can be invaluable for bolstering and developing young people's self-confidence and social skills.

Locke
12-14-2016, 03:36 AM
Absolutely right, they still have a huge user base but I stopped using Facebook on a personal level years ago. It just doesn't interest me, but it's still good for promoting content and networking.

Twitter is my go to for social media. I have a decent, close knit following. Helps me when I promote content, there's more people wanting to see what I'm putting out. Great for research too, to see what other people are liking and sharing.

Some of my biggest success has actually come from Stumbleupon, which I don't think is talked about nearly as much, but it's proven to be a great resource for me, the same as Reddit.

luffy268
12-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Yeah,
The key to a successful submission is interesting content and a descriptive title.

uktelecom1
12-28-2016, 06:01 AM
Bonded Broadband | Hosted VOIP System | Cloud PBX | Avaya Phone system | Broadband Availability Checker

PatriciaPowell
01-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Facebook is a great place to advertise. Also Twitter Linkedin and Reddit are best for advertising.

SusanEvans
01-04-2017, 07:08 AM
Social media has come to be the standard that many people would certainly advertise their business and also got the word out tthe method. I assume some organisations have actually ended up being incredibly popular since the proprietors have methods to get their firm names through social networks such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin. I only utilize Facebook for individuals to find information concerning our organisation as well as make use of Twitter to maintain any updates going. I hardly utilize social media sites since to me it's just wasting time.

smartminds.io
01-06-2017, 05:45 AM
If you are using facebook or any other social media sites we have great tips for content, profiles and marketing through social media on our blog at -https://websmart.io/7-rs-social-media/

smartminds.io
01-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Here is an article for some great tips when marketing through social media. Understand and connect with your target audience. Here's our blog with a easy-to-read easy-to-do article - https://websmart.io/7-rs-social-media/

Azumi93
01-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Social Media is a good idea, but I found out that if customers already know your brand/website, they will follow the social media. If you are just starting out, it doesn't really pay off.

Davpanz
01-11-2017, 12:00 PM
I would disagree with this statement.

While it takes a while to establish a strong Social Media presence, it is worth doing so from very early on. Facebook being the most important one from any business.

There are many values to Social Media that go beyond sales/revenue and the two most impotent ones are:
- Establish a brand presence
- Create a sense of community and reliability

The average users spends over 3 hours a day on Social Media. Millennials are quickly growing up so this stat is only likely to increase. I personally know a lot of businesses complaining because a few giants companies are slowly killing their sales, similarly as Uber is doing with the taxi industry. Most of these businesses either don't have a Social Media presence or it's so bad that it would be better to remove it all together.

Social Media should be part of any company from the very start, and those hat argue agains't this either don't get the value of it or are traditionalists that are just refusing to accept modern reality for what it is.

Davpanz
01-11-2017, 12:08 PM
This seems to be a white and black argument.

Social Media can be high beneficial for companies regardless of size, however I do agree that it can require a lot of time investment!

Personally I use GenM (https://genm.co/business) for all of the startups I'm involved in since I value spending my time on core tasks that will move the needle for my company. They manage my Social Media pages and do quite a fantastic job for a really ridiculous price. I also like the idea of helping Marketing students.

Eren24
01-25-2017, 06:59 PM
I don’t usually use Reddit from promoting our website. Maybe I should take a consideration using it. My friend only told me to put our website over Facebook and Twitter for promotion. I am new in the world of social media advertising or any online marketing. We always promote our business over pamphlets and radio. But with the vast of people now looking to social media as a part of their daily life, I think it would be a great Idea to promote over social media. Thanks for all the recommendation guys!

Emilyy
01-27-2017, 05:29 AM
hello,
yeah its true but the facebook and twitter also create the popularity for own business.

RedHotLeads
01-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Not too familiar with Reddit but I have heard of it. If you post an article on your blog and also Reddit, does Google penalize for duplicate content?

Anyone know?

gettemeierc
01-30-2017, 03:08 PM
I disagree. Facebook, in my opinion, continues to prove a successful outlet for organic AND paid traffic. Along with other social media platforms. I haven't much got involved with YouTube yet, and I honestly can't stand Twitter, however Instagram is also another great platform to market yourself, so long as you're not just spamming other users pictures and videos with bots and pre-typed garbage. Keep it classy, and offer VALUE. People are not attracted to what you have to offer, they are attracted to YOU. If you are marketing yourself on ANY platform, try not to look spammy and desperate for traffic/leads, otherwise people will run away with their arms in the air because it is clear to them that you haven't seen the results you wish to see, and without validation of some sort, most people turn a blind eye. Hope this helps!

Eren24
01-30-2017, 08:07 PM
hello,
yeah its true but the facebook and twitter also create the popularity for own business.

Yes! Since I started using Facebook to promote our business it become more known around the locals here. But I think I might try to promote it also over twitter. I have to admit that having business the first thing everyone do is promote it to social medias. Not only this is free but also an effective type of marketing your business.

fap_overnight
02-06-2017, 07:21 AM
Hi, guys...!
You are required:
- Increase revenue - reducing costs.
- Obtained orders from Google with the lowest cost.
- Branding on Google.
- Develop your business surpassed its rivals.
Run video ads through channel google ??
You are need for Goolge ads account running advertisement(Google adwords, google GDN)?
You want to increase sales, but your advertising account is limited?
Your advertising account can't spend money?
Your advesting account trust is limited?
You meet account problems or need technical supports but you don't know who or how to contact with ?
.................................................. .............
We are Google Premier SME Partner!
We can solve all of these problems
More information, contact me on skype: a3vincent

techiweb
07-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Social medial is also plays important role in SEO. Now a days maximum people uses social media site. Its the best way to interact with customers.

rakeshpatel
07-13-2017, 05:29 AM
Yes, you are right for Reddit. I have both good and Bad experience of Reddit as well. When I share my informative content to the reddit, sometime I have got negative responsive and sometime I have got very positive response rathar then any other social media sites. While sharing some valuable tutorials related to computer programming, I have got much much better response from reddit interaction with specific and related comments and reply. Which always helps me to grow better into reddit.

nishantaaru
07-16-2017, 07:53 AM
Facebook is the best social media platform to promote a product or services and create brand awareness.

aplawusa
07-19-2017, 01:40 AM
Facebook is more popular than reddit to advertise your product.While Reddit has always been a network of communities and it's easy way to become popular in short time.

Kuznec
08-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Facebook is the best social media platform to promote a product or services and create brand awareness.

Facebook is best used for direct sales than for branding or promotion.

TheDogLine
10-22-2017, 01:46 AM
Thank you for the information! Some social media sites have greater potential for content that is posted there to spread virally over social networks. This is an analogy to the concept of a viral infectious disease in biology, some of which can spread rapidly from an infected person to another person. In a social media context, content or websites that are "viral" (or which "go viral") are those with a greater likelihood that users will reshare content posted (by another user) to their social network, leading to further sharing.

seairarchana
10-25-2017, 07:58 AM
I trust social media such as Facebook is absolutely on the failure. It does not mean it's already dead. Theremained way too many people signed up, so it will take a long time before it become less than popular. Your fans to see your wall updates. If you want more of them to see your updates then you have to make mor accounts on social media sites like pintrest tumbler reddit, instagram

GameDroper
10-26-2017, 12:11 AM
http://MyFixEarning.com/?refer=24818

seairarchana
11-15-2017, 07:00 AM
Social media is the shared of online communications channels devoted to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.
now a days there are many kind of social media like
fb
twitter
pintrest
youtube
watsapp

rajveer12
11-17-2017, 02:38 AM
Social Media is the great platform to promote your product specially in the youth category. Now a day different social marketing network medias like facebook, twitter, instagram, created boom in the market and changed the entire scenario of the internet marketing, hence it will proved as the good medium to attract huge traffic to your website.

travissimons
11-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Here is a great opportunity to get access to meet one of the best and well-known entrepreneurs who has built multi-million dollar business online. You will have access to full strategies from Top 5 entrepreneurs in 2016 and 2017 that made hundreads of thousands dollars online in clickbank, jvzoo, amazon affiliates, and other affiliate websites. This program includes seminars where you can get in touch with experienced entrepreneurs and discuss ideas about make profit online with best seller affiliate products, interact with community and discuss the best strategies to use.

Main Features:

+ AFFILIATE MARKETING 101 + DIGITAL PRODUCTS 101
+ POWER NICHE SELECTION
+ FIRST SALE - 48 HOURS
+ 5-STEP LIST BUILDING
+ 20 MINUTE CHALLENGE
+ FACEBOOK MASTERY
+ SOLO ADS & EMAIL MEDIA
+ KILLER COPY & CONVERSIONS
+ WRITING BROADCAST EMAILS
+ CREATING AUTORESPONDERS
+ BUSINESS TOOLS & RESOURCES
+ PASSIVE INCOME SCALING
+ ENTREPRENEUR LIVE Q&A

Visit official website for more information: https://rebrand.ly/lurn2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5lZ6Pk4WY

selena
11-29-2017, 11:57 PM
I think social networks are the best places for marketing... but just there is one thing that grabs my attention...!
I wonder if linkedin can be as effective as facebook or instagram ????
does anyone have any opinion?????

cuong24081995
12-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Social media has always been useful. It seems that most people seek a business on FB rather than on a private site.

TheDogLine
12-21-2017, 02:02 AM
With more than 1.59 billion users, Facebook comprises of the largest blend of demographics of any social platform. It provides an extraordinary medium for your business to connect with your prospective customers all around the world. And from an advertising perspective, it’s the easiest to manage and allows for the best possible targeting.

DegiXpert
01-01-2018, 03:23 AM
i think Facebook is the great place of advertising.

Tolit Sen
01-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Social Media is the best source of marketing nowadays. Lots of people are trying to increase their brand reputation, traffic sells by using social media. I also like to promote my website by using social media tool. Very effective.

iraa512
01-12-2018, 04:37 AM
hello,
i like your thought yes reddit is one of the best social media platform.

SandraYanceyeWN
08-21-2018, 07:33 AM
Social Media works wonders for your brand promotion, brand awareness and you can easily track everything! You can easily target your audience and its cost effective too!!

AndyShen
08-28-2018, 02:03 AM
haha. I think so. Reddit is best

outsourcingangel
08-29-2018, 07:29 PM
Yeh Reddit is more reliable getting more traffic to website.

Jessicad0505
08-30-2018, 12:33 PM
Thanks for sharing this useful information guys.

MadisonWhite
10-12-2018, 05:22 AM
yes Reddit is actually a good platform and you can explore a lot of good content in that

australiataxi
10-15-2018, 08:29 AM
yes social media always helpful for better user engagement

slink
02-06-2019, 10:55 AM
It is also good to remember about snapchat and the tools you can use to take control over it. I am talking about special spy tools, get more info (https://thespyexpert.com/the-best-snapchat-spying-app/) here if you need.

cognitive
02-08-2019, 09:54 AM
I have worked on all social networks and analysed the visitor behavior. I think Facebook and Instagram are the best to make a product viral

Andrewehl
02-14-2019, 01:05 PM
I have always loved Reddit, and have always recommended it to clients in the past. But there's definitely a way to go about it. The Reddit community absolutely hates when people come off too "salesy". I would definitely recommend getting committed within the popular subreddit's in your industry and just stay active and provide value for a little while before you even think about promoting your own business. But I've definitely seen a growth in popularity for Reddit.

himalayavisit
02-21-2019, 03:37 AM
Social Media play a major roll in internet marketing. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are more popular than Reddit

ukemejames67@gmail.com
03-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Thanks for all information you are sharing. I want to ask, do Reddit more popular like Facebook? Because Facebook have the highest number of visitors which you can use to drive traffic to your blog.

AlbertoEbert
03-06-2019, 06:11 AM
While we are talking about the ways to promote business then first platform that comes in every marketer's mind is Social Media. Here you can promote any type of business and target people as per your niche. If you are looking for the best platform to promote your business then I would recommend you to go through Facebook because of these reasons:-

1. You can generate more leads for your business.
2. You can promote your business without investing lots of money.
3. It helps you to increase traffic to your business.
4. Able to reach audience as per your niche.
5. You can analyse your marketing strategies easily.

rohinidubey
03-07-2019, 02:22 AM
Thanks for sharing guys. I'm not very familiar with Reddit and I mostly rely on Facebook for traffic and for communication with some clients. I hope you guys can share some tips and tricks on how to use Reddit for online marketing as I'm really interested in taking this option too.

growth
03-07-2019, 03:45 AM
I regularly use Reddit and I found it is an incredible source for quality/targetted traffic.

Gerard Hickle
03-07-2019, 07:36 AM
See! Everything that exists has some weak point. So like in the case of Facebook marketing. I agree with the fact that Reddit is becoming popular with time but Facebook and Instagram marketing is not going to exhaust anyway.

Chris_Tax
03-12-2019, 11:32 PM
Social media is where you now need to get traffic to your website

naazaniqua
03-15-2019, 02:18 AM
The most popular and easiest form of digital marketing is SMM (Social Media Marketing) which involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals.
There are many reasons why social media marketing is so much popular

1. Marketing through social media increases your inbound traffic
2. Different social media channels help you reach specific audiences
3. Social media advertising allows you to target and retarget ideal consumers
4. Consumers will be more receptive to your messages when marketing through social media
5. Marketing through social media can help increase brand recognition
6. Social media marketing may help improve your search engine rankings

rojerfadrer
10-09-2019, 05:04 AM
Internet-based applications. User-generated content, such as text posts or comments, digital photos or videos

debora
10-15-2019, 05:57 AM
Social media refers to websites and applications that are designed to allow people to share content quickly, efficiently, and in real-time. Many people define social media as apps on their smart phone or tablet, but the truth is, this communication tool started with computers. This misconception stems from the fact that most social media users access their tools via apps.
The ability to share photos, opinions, events, etc in real-time has transformed the way we live and, also, the way we do business. Retailers who use social media as an integral part of their marketing strategy usually see measurable results. But the key to successful social media is to not treat it as an extra appendage but to treat it with the same care, respect, and attention you do all of your marketing efforts.
Social Media Marketing Is Fleeting
In the early days of social marketing, there was little competition for the dollar—not so today. For example, you can spend thousands of dollars on a Facebook ad campaign and, sometimes, get no return on your investment. By its very nature, social media is a short attention span media—it is much harder to get someone's attention with a Tweet then it was to get someone's attention with a newspaper ad. That's because ad headlines and copy are harder to write on Twitter or Instagram
You Must Be Active on Social Media
One of the biggest mistakes retailers make is to open up accounts on every social media platform they think is relevant and then leave them alone with no activity. Having an account with any of the social media platforms does not mean your business is into social media any more than owning golf clubs makes you ready for the PGA. In fact, social media users are turned off by the retailer who opens accounts and does not engage with clients and the public and consequently become labeled a pretender. The reality is, it is better to not have a social media icon on your website if you are not going to actively engage with it—and actively means on a daily basis.

mravikiran
10-15-2019, 09:25 AM
Social media are interactive Web 2.0 Internet-based applications. User-generated content, such as text posts or comments, digital photos or videos, and data generated through all online interactions, is the lifeblood of social media.

AarushiAashi
10-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Here are eight regular SEO botches that even the specialists still make.

Exhibiting a Poor Internal Link Structure.
Making Content for the wellbeing of Content.
Not Investing in Link-Worthy Content.
Neglecting to Reach Customers with Your Content.
Advancing for the Wrong Keywords.
Not Consulting Paid Media.
Overlooking Local.

ropoint
01-21-2020, 11:06 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

salesforcebofc
01-23-2020, 04:03 AM
Thanks for sharing guys. I'm not very familiar with Reddit and I mostly rely on Facebook for traffic and for communication with some clients. I hope you guys can share some tips and tricks on how to use Reddit for online marketing as I'm really interested in taking this option too.

Brownii
02-04-2020, 04:50 AM
In my opinion, Instagram is the best platform for sales. Especially, if you sale good for women, Instagram is perfect for you. Moreover, now you can use SOCIALIZED.ME – BECOME INSTAGRAM FAMOUS IN A FEW STEPS (https://socialized.me/free-instagram-followers/). As far as I know, it works well and many famous Instagrammers used it

jayam
04-27-2020, 08:29 AM
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. The Office of Communications and Marketing manages the main Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Vimeo accounts.

valluri
04-27-2020, 08:37 AM
1 – Facebook. This is easily the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most widely used. ...
2 – WhatsApp. ...
4 – WeChat. ...
5 – QZone. ...
6 – Tumblr. ...
7 – Instagram. ...
8 – Twitter. ...
9 – Google+ ( No Longer Available

Artisingh1
04-27-2020, 12:46 PM
DescriptionSocial media are intuitive PC intervened advances that encourage the creation or sharing of data, thoughts, vocation interests and different types of articulation by means of virtual networks and systems.

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:27 AM
Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.

jayam
05-20-2020, 12:16 AM
For individuals, social media is used to keep in touch with friends and extended family. Some people will use various social media applications to network career opportunities, find people across the globe with like interests, and share their thought, feelings, insight, and emotions.

valluri
05-20-2020, 12:26 AM
Social networking sites.
Social review sites.
Image sharing sites.
Video hosting sites.
Community blogs.
Discussion sites.
Sharing economy networks.

kumari
05-21-2020, 09:08 AM
social media is used to keep in touch with friends and extended family. Some people will use various social media applications to network career opportunities, find people across the globe with like interests, and share their thought, feelings, insight, and emotions.

swaroop97
08-03-2020, 06:01 AM
Some people will use various social media applications to network career opportunities, find people across the globe with like interests, and share their thought, feelings, insight, and emotions.

debora
08-10-2020, 01:57 AM
Social media is any digital tool that allows users to quickly create and share content with the public. Social media encompasses a wide range of websites and apps. Some, like Twitter, specialize in sharing links and short written messages. Others, like Instagram and TikTok, are built to optimize the sharing of photos and videos.

What makes social media unique is that it is both broad and relatively uncensored. While many social media companies impose some limitations—such as taking down images that display violence or nudity—there are much fewer limitations on what someone can share than there with other means of mass communication like newspapers, radio stations, and television channels.

EriTay
10-01-2020, 11:01 AM
I think it's rather difficult to get attention via Social Media if you operate your business in a certain niche. Let's take Twitter as an example: Of course you can set up a channel, share fresh and unique content and try to interact with people, who could be interested in your product. However, there is no pre-defined mechanism, that you can simply follow to succeed. There is no pattern, no scheme, no clear road to success. It's hard work mixed with a good load of luck and good contacts. If you know the right people or if you succeed in reaching out to influencers, you have the chance to boost your social signals. But there is, I can't stress this out enough, no guarantee that social media will help you to reach your goals.

jayam12
10-13-2020, 05:12 AM
Social media is computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content

mithu
10-13-2020, 05:26 AM
WhatsApp. ...
WeChat. ...
Instagram. ...
QQ. ...
TikTok. ...
Twitter. Twitter is the real-time microblogging website on social networking app. ...
Snapchat. Snapchat app has 314 million users. ...
LinkedIn. LinkedIn is an app that is used for professional messaging.

master007
10-14-2020, 03:51 AM
Social media has become the norm that most people would promote their business and spread the words out tthe way. I think some businesses have become very popular because the owners have ways to get their company names through social media such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin.

Geetha john
12-17-2020, 12:05 AM
Social media is computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content.

master007
12-18-2020, 11:18 PM
Social media has become the norm that most people would promote their business and spread the words out tthe way. I think some businesses have become very popular because the owners have ways to get their company names through social media such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin

Lilykevin86
12-18-2020, 11:30 PM
Online media is any advanced apparatus that permits clients to rapidly make and offer substance with general society. Online media incorporates a wide scope of sites and applications. A few, similar to Twitter, have practical experience in sharing connections and short composed messages.

jayam12
12-23-2020, 03:05 AM
Social media is computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content.

mithu
12-23-2020, 03:11 AM
WeChat – 1.06 billion MAUs. ...
Instagram – 1 billion MAUs. ...
QQ – 861 million MAUs. ...
Tumblr – 642 million MUVs. ...
Qzone – 632 million MAUs. ...
Tik Tok – 500 million MAUs. ...
Twitter – 335 million MAUs.

master007
12-24-2020, 12:16 AM

Geetha john
12-24-2020, 12:18 AM

debora
12-24-2020, 12:26 AM
Different Types of Social Media Networks
Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Media Sharing Networks: Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube.
Discussion Forums: Reddit, Quora, Digg.
Bookmarking & Content Curation Networks: Pinterest, Flipboard.
Consumer Review Networks: Yelp, Zomato, TripAdvisor.

Bigil
12-25-2020, 09:03 PM
Social media has become the norm that most people would promote their business and spread the words out tthe way. I think some businesses have become very popular because the owners have ways to get their company names through social media such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin.

Geetha john
12-26-2020, 12:30 AM

jayam12
01-07-2021, 07:46 AM

mithu
01-07-2021, 07:51 AM

valluri
01-07-2021, 07:55 AM
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. The Office of Communications and Marketing manages the main Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Vimeo accounts.

master007
01-07-2021, 11:39 PM

Muthuraj
01-08-2021, 02:03 AM
Social media is the best online marketing channel for small, medium, and corporate business promotion. Nowadays most business people interested to promote their business through social media channels to reach potential customers in a short time.

jayam12
01-13-2021, 10:05 AM

mithu
01-13-2021, 10:09 AM
Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+).
Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr).
Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest).
Video sharing (YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope, Vimeo).

valluri
01-13-2021, 10:15 AM

raviseo120
01-13-2021, 10:36 PM
thanks for sharing with us

master007
01-15-2021, 02:57 AM
Social media has become the norm that most people would promote their business and spread the words out tthe way. I think some businesses have become very popular because the owners have ways to get their company names through social media such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin

Geetha
01-18-2021, 01:07 AM
Social media are interactive digitally-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation or sharing/exchange of information, ideas, career interests, and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.

juliabenet
01-18-2021, 01:42 AM
Yes, Reddit is the go to place now, Facebook is cluttered with information spread across pages, groups and more. Reddit is easier to use and your every answer is at one platform

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 11:46 PM

debora
01-19-2021, 12:23 AM
Social media is a computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content. Social media are interactive digitally-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation or sharing/exchange of information, ideas, career interests, and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.

master007
01-30-2021, 07:12 AM
Social media has become the norm that most people would promote their business and spread the words out tthe way. I think some businesses have become very popular because the owners have ways to get their company names through social media such as Facebook or Twitter or Linkin. I only use Facebook for people to find information about our business and use Twitter to keep any updates going. I hardly use social media because to me it's just wasting time.

amitdigital
02-01-2021, 06:29 AM
One of the best way to promote your business. Social Media.

Notary Public Near me or Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/notary/) l Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto (https://patellawyer.com)

master007
03-13-2021, 12:47 AM

amitdigital
03-15-2021, 11:31 AM
Social media are interactive Web 2.0 Internet-based applications. User-generated content—such as text posts or comments, digital photos or videos, and data generated through all online interactions—is the lifeblood of social media.

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

debora
03-16-2021, 12:34 AM
Social media are interactive Web 2.0 Internet-based applications. User-generated content—such as text posts or comments, digital photos or videos, and data generated through all online interactions—is the lifeblood of social media.

Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements.

The major social media platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:19 AM
Some have attracted more crowds than others. Yet, the science behind is still fuzzy. Having said that, the simple time-honored rules of marketing apply, such as giving your page a short yet powerful name. The uniqueness of your business is another factor.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:22 PM
social media is the one were you can interact with your customers and that has a large visibility. Facebook has limited visibility and the interaction is minimal (everything is in one big comment stream, not really personal, no ranking of comments, Reddit on the other hand can be very personal and has great visibility if you target your post well.

jayam12
04-05-2021, 09:45 AM

mithu
04-05-2021, 09:48 AM
Social media allows individuals to keep in touch with friends and extended family. Some people will use various social media applications to network and find career opportunities, connect with people across the globe with like-minded interests, and share their own thoughts, feelings, and insights online.

valluri
04-05-2021, 09:52 AM
Facebook. Facebook is one of the most widely used apps in the world. ...
YouTube. YouTube is a video hosting service. ...
WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a freeware instant messaging platform. ...
WeChat. ...
Instagram. ...
QQ. ...
TikTok. ...
Twitter.

amitdigital
04-05-2021, 11:53 PM

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/)l Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Laser surgery (https://iclinix.in/who-are-the-best-retina-specialists-in-delhi/) l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon (https://iclinix.in) l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi (https://iclinix.in/)

Geetha
04-06-2021, 04:24 AM

seowebhelp
04-09-2021, 01:34 PM
Social media are interactive digitally mediated technologies that facilitate the creation or sharing/exchange of information, ideas, career interests, and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/)l Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Laser surgery (https://iclinix.in/who-are-the-best-retina-specialists-in-delhi/) l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon (https://iclinix.in) l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi (https://iclinix.in/)

master007
04-15-2021, 10:15 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:28 PM

Geetha
04-24-2021, 01:19 AM

mithu
04-28-2021, 04:57 AM

jayam12
04-28-2021, 05:03 AM
Social media allows individuals to keep in touch with friends and extended family. Some people will use various social media applications to network and find career opportunities, connect with people across the globe with like-minded interests, and share their own thoughts, feelings, and insights online.

valluri
04-28-2021, 05:06 AM
SocialBee.
TikTok.
Trello.
Reddit.
LinkedIN.
Twitch.
Instagram.
Facebook.

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 11:14 AM

Rahul28
06-10-2021, 03:20 AM
Social media is important because it allows you to reach, nurture, and engage with your target audience — no matter their location. When a business can use social media to connect with its audience, it can use social media to generate brand awareness, leads, sales, and revenue.

debora
06-10-2021, 07:01 AM
Social media is a computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is Internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content.
Social Media plays a very important role in today's life, social Media are web-based online tools that enable people discover and learn new information, share ideas, interact with new people and organizations. It has changed the way people live their life today, it has made communication much easier. For individuals, social media is used to keep in touch with friends and extended family. ... For businesses, social media is an indispensable tool. Companies use the platform to find and engage with customers, drive sales through advertising and promotion, gauge consumer trends, and offering customer service or support.

AarushiAashi
06-12-2021, 12:16 AM
Web-based media are intelligent innovations that permit the creation or sharing/trade of data, thoughts, vocation interests, and different types of articulation by means of virtual networks and organizations. Online media are intuitive Web 2.0 Internet-based applications.

Geetha
07-28-2021, 05:32 AM
Social media are interactive technologies that allow the creation or sharing/exchange of information, ideas, career interests, and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks. ... Social media are interactive Web 2.0 Internet-based applications.

valluri
07-28-2021, 12:30 PM
Social media is a computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. By design, social media is Internet-based and gives users quick electronic communication of content.

jayam12
07-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Social Media plays a crucial role in connecting people and developing relationships, not only with key influencers and journalists covering your company's sector, but also provides a great opportunity to establish customer service by gathering input, answering questions and listening to their feedback.

mithu
07-28-2021, 12:37 PM
Because of its direct, one-to-many-and-back-again method, it's called “social.” But more than that, social media allows information to run around the authority source. And whole conversations about any topic can be discussed directly among all the constituents, regardless of their physical location.

debora
07-29-2021, 01:33 AM
Social media is a computer-based technology that facilitates the sharing of ideas, thoughts, and information through the building of virtual networks and communities. Users engage with social media via a computer, tablet, or smartphone via web-based software or applications. Social media is a collective term for websites and applications which focus on communication, community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Forums, microblogging, social networking, social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media.

seowebhelp
07-29-2021, 02:48 AM
Social media are interactive technologies that allow the creation or sharing/exchange of information, ideas, career interests, and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

amitdigital
07-31-2021, 05:46 AM

right information.

Best doctor for prostate surgery (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best hospital for hemorrhoids treatment (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best hospital for laser circumcision (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l best Urologist hospital in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/)

Bigil
08-01-2021, 09:50 AM
The highest ranking social media is the one were you can interact with your customers and that has a large visibility.