PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE REVIEW - Solar Energy Solutions Company

einstein2004
10-17-2004, 04:00 PM
I am in the process of forming a solar power company having spotted a gap in the energy industry in a developing country(no codified energy policy, energy sector largely unregulated & willing buyers of alternative sources of energy to drive production). I am currently searching for a technical partner with requisite experience who will be in charge of the nitty gritty of installation and training of local engineers/technicians. The target is to complete between 10 and 15 projects per year for organisations with annual profits in excess of $0.5m and over the long term expand into solar cell production with the ultimate vision to making it affordable to a larger proportion of the population.

I would be grateful if anyone could provide some information regarding (1) Who should be sought out as technical partner - academic or business technocrat, and (2) Common pitfalls in these sort of ventures.

Many thanks

DiTryin
11-17-2004, 03:27 PM
While I can't offer any answers to your questions, I'm curious if you've looked into the feasability of your idea. Is it going to fly? Are you sure there's a market?

There's nothing more disheartening than to put your heart and soul into something that just won't get off the ground.

Best wishes!

Diane

asknick
11-22-2004, 07:13 AM
I just wish gov would help with your start up. I feel we need them to get the solar biz to move forward. I am an electrical tec and know the pitfalls of solar. To start a biz we must know how the costmer feels about it NOT how the costumer thinks about us. :D Conclusion dont see a strong biz :D

Nought
06-17-2020, 05:49 AM
Every day, alternative energy sources are becoming increasingly serious competition for classical methods of energy production. Every day more and more innovations in the field of alternative energy sources appear, every day new inventions appear. Soon alternative energy sources will become the main method of energy production and such a wonderful invention as portable solar panel (https://www.aiper.com/) can confirm my words.
You can take it with you anywhere and it will generate energy for you. Isn't it wonderful ?!