PDA

View Full Version : OUTSOURCING: Good or Bad?

owesem75
01-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Because of the INTERNET - many business owners consider OUTSOURCING to save on staffing costs and maximize profits. This is now the new trend in business, but do you think OUTSOURCING is really worth it? While it is providing job opportunities to other countries, you are denying local people of the jobs that they are supposed to be making. What are your thoughts about this subject?

AliceT
01-17-2014, 02:08 PM
I outsource some of my graphic design services to a local graphic artist. When outsourcing, you have to be 100% confident in the abilities of your contractor. In my opinion, it is not worth the discounted overseas rates because you cannot be guaranteed consistent quality. I could have a logo designed overseas for $50.00, or have it done locally for $200.00. I know that the more expensive local option will give me the type of results that will please my customer. I could potentially make more profit using the $50.00 option, but without the 1-on-1 contact I have no control over the quality of the final result, and could lose a customer.

delusional
01-18-2014, 03:29 AM
For a small business, outsourcing can be a real help in getting more profit (which is all that matters in the beginning).

Don't worry about the local market, they even outsource their work to other countries.

Outsourcing depends on the domain though. Don't outsource writing, you'll have too much work with it afterwards.

mikelouis
02-11-2014, 12:58 AM
I think if it is a task that can be done by an outsourced person, then go ahead and do it, it is much cheaper. You only pay them when they work. But an employed guy will be paid monthly even if the tasks are not done daily. That is the good thing about outsourcing.

Taru
02-11-2014, 06:24 PM
I don't really see it as good or bad, rather just necessary and practical, and to me it's more a reflection of the government of the certain country rather than the businesses that inhabit it anyway. You can't really put it on any company's shoulders to limit their options to local markets just because it is "the right thing to do". In my point of view, companies don't really have these moral obligations aside from the basic ones like staying away from child labor and sweat shops etc. To me, as long as what they are doing is legal, then I am okay with it. I would hardly ask a business owner to put his finances at risk by going with a more expensive local option and I don't think he or she would agree to do so anyway, and I think that is acceptable. Businesses are about making profits, and the employment it provides is just a secondary benefit. It should be up to the government to make it more conducive and appealing to businesses to keep their operations local.

DomDom
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
I also dont see it good or bad. I believe for some areas its definitively a neccesity. depending on the situation, I would always outsource low skill jobs because they can be done cheaper and the effect is basically the same. High skill jobs I wouldnt mess with.

CeliVega
02-12-2014, 05:46 AM
In my opinion it's great. When you are just starting a small business, recruiting foreign talent will save you a lot of money as they usually demand a lower income compared to the local talent. I believe this is due to the differences in currency exchange rate. It's also very common to hear about local organizations or companies that rely completely on employees from foreign countries to perform task for a business or services that is run locally.

oregano
02-12-2014, 10:58 PM
I also dont see it good or bad. I believe for some areas its definitively a neccesity. depending on the situation, I would always outsource low skill jobs because they can be done cheaper and the effect is basically the same. High skill jobs I wouldnt mess with.

I think you've said it perfectly here! With low skilled jobs, there are a lot of low-cost outsourcers who can complete the task and although they may not always offer the greatest quality, it doesn't matter so much as long as the job is done.

When it comes to the high skilled jobs such as copywriting or web design, you need to be sure that you use someone who knows what he's doing, however, as the results are more important. With these tasks you might be better off using someone local whom you can meet and interact with to verify that you will be getting what you need, before assigning the job. This person will, of course, cost you more than an outsourced worked from the Philippines or India, but you are more likely (although not necessarily certain) to get a good result. Having said that, if you take the time to look around, you can find excellent outsourcers who are capable of quite complex tasks even in these countries, so don't count them out!

Rainman
02-12-2014, 11:52 PM
When it comes to the high skilled jobs such as. . .web design, you need to be sure that you use someone who knows what he's doing
I don't fully agree with that notion. Some of the best web designers in the world are Indians. Let's not make the assumption that simply because someone lives in another country, they can't be as good as those who live in the States. Don't they go to college just like everyone else?

IMO outsourcing can get you better workers than those you can find at home [because the best are already taken] or they're in the web design business themselves and wouldn't do the job themselves [being the bosses] which means you won't even get what you're paying for. It's therefore much better to find someone who has the ability to do quality work at relatively cheaper rates. All you need to do is check his/her work history. If you're impressed with what s/he has achieved, you go ahead and hire that person, if not, you find someone else.

fredkawig
02-13-2014, 09:10 AM
Outsourcing can do good for big companies or corporations. Our school outsources security so they don't have to worry about additional expenses and other necessities to the employees. Most companies who earn big money outsource workers.

alec
02-13-2014, 04:07 PM
We live in a time where people and businesses are connected differently than in the past. Nowadays distance doesn't mean much; information travels fast and so do the goods. Take a product made up from many parts as an example. Some are made in one country, others in another and finally they could be assembled in the mother country. The result, a cheaper product. At this point we can argue about the lost jobs but try to imagine the number of people getting a product at a cheaper price thus spending less money on it and getting to spend the rest on other stuff thus leading a better peaceful life.

Watch this clip from the movie The Network (1976), fits perfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4 and remember: "The world is a business..."

I'll say: no. Outsourcing is not bad.

DomDom
02-13-2014, 06:01 PM
We live in a time where people and businesses are connected differently than in the past. Nowadays distance doesn't mean much; information travels fast and so do the goods. Take a product made up from many parts as an example. Some are made in one country, others in another and finally they could be assembled in the mother country. The result, a cheaper product. At this point we can argue about the lost jobs but try to imagine the number of people getting a product at a cheaper price thus spending less money on it and getting to spend the rest on other stuff thus leading a better peaceful life.

Watch this clip from the movie The Network (1976), fits perfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4 and remember: "The world is a business..."

I'll say: no. Outsourcing is not bad.

I think outsourcing is good for the world as a whole. It is a force which is starting to partially "spread" money around the world and help establish and develop some weak economy countries and underdeveloped parts of the world.

karmaskeeper
02-14-2014, 01:22 AM
Outsourcing is a win win if both parties are committed to their objective. Which is to do a good job and be fairly compensated for work that has been Done per the instructions of employer.I for one think outsourcing over seas especially for consumer service is a bad idea.There are plenty of people here in the states with a desire and home office willing and happy to work. Speaking broken English isn't what people want to deal with when they need assistance with a problem.

SimplySidy
02-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Outsourcing can be good or bad depending on many factors. I have known people who have outsourced to people who claimed were experts and then gt everything messed up. So it is not a sure shot thing as many a times, the person who gets to do the task is not much clear on - rules, requirements or even skills.

I think, outsourcing is still needed and despite the failed ones which are too less in numbers, it is all good for the economy. Agreed, it deprives some of the local people from getting jobs, but then, I see is as a healthy competition.

DomDom
02-14-2014, 12:35 PM
Outsourcing can be good or bad depending on many factors. I have known people who have outsourced to people who claimed were experts and then gt everything messed up. So it is not a sure shot thing as many a times, the person who gets to do the task is not much clear on - rules, requirements or even skills.

I think, outsourcing is still needed and despite the failed ones which are too less in numbers, it is all good for the economy. Agreed, it deprives some of the local people from getting jobs, but then, I see is as a healthy competition.
This is the reason why I would never outsource any kind of difficult task. Its simply too risky to give it to someone you know little about.

JamesV
02-19-2014, 09:00 PM
Outsourcing is very good. What ever you need to get done if someone is willing to do it for a cheaper price somewhere else why not get them to do it?

CeliVega
02-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Outsourcing can be good if you know what you are doing. I think it's better if you check the background of whoever that you are outsourcing from, have a check on their reputation, experiences, and credibility to see if they are truly as good as they claimed to be. If you do it right you can save a lot on how much you are allocating for those that work for you. Companies usually save more on money if they outsourcing talents from foreign countries with a lower currency exchange rate.

sofieb529
02-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Outsourcing is a great way to save money. When you need some copy written or a few admin things taken care of its a great method to just get the job done without taking on another employee on your payroll. If you are finding this person online make sure to use a accredited site that does background checks.

Ryand88
02-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Having to take on a brand new employee for one task or outsource it for a one time fee? I think the decision is easy ; outsourcing is used all over the world to get the cheapest prices which (I hope) is passed onto the consumer ; go for it but just make sure that the people you are outsourcing to are actually qualified and know what they are doing or you could end up with a real mess on your hands.

samuel0785
08-29-2014, 05:45 AM
Yes, outsourcing is good as it reduces software development cost.

midynamics
08-31-2014, 01:13 PM
This is what you should start with doing:

Access non-core business processes that you will be able to outsource.
Access cost of outsourcing these tasks and business processes while prioritizing them as per your likes. Itís most likely the area of your small business pertaining to the tasks that you hate doing is suffering the most.
Try to figure out the tasks which is consuming the most of your time without adding much value to your business.
Sometimes itís best to just leave it and outsource it to the professionals who enjoy doing your dirty work (tasks you hate doing yourself) to the professionals who enjoy doing and are pretty good at it too.

This is likely to give you more time to concentrate and focus on the business processes and segments that you just are specialized at, like promoting your small business, finding investors, negotiating, finding prospective business, closing deals, customer services and eventually your circulation in your target market as meeting more people is definitely bringing you more business. Sustaining customers and keeping them happy is also more likely to get you referral business.

Utilizing the abilities of others is smarter than making an attempt to try and do it all yourself.

Following are some of the business segments that you best outsource, unless youíre a trained professional in the same theater of operations:

Accounting: The tiniest cash leakage in your business is likely to have a devastating effect on your business. Not recording a transaction, expense or a receivable or missing out on an invoice, just because you were also busy managing other flanks on your enterprise can be seriously harmful and eventually fatal for your infant enterprise. By outsourcing your Accounts & Book Keeping not only are you streamlining and recording every activity with an intrinsic value but also getting to view reports of your current financial standing enabling you to make almost every business decision faster. There is no way you or your small business is going to excel if you are not even aware of your performance. Outsourcing your accounts comes with benefits of not having to waste time to fill those complicated tax returns or miss out on a tax refund or subsidy.
Data Entry: Again, an exercise that more likely to waste your time pressing keys when you should be focusing on closing a sale or making another cold call to a prospective client.
Maintenance of your website: Your virtual identity is as important, considering the information era that we are living in, could actually be more important that your physical location. A prospective client is more likely to end up on your web address rather than your physical address. Your website & on-line presence says a lot about you and your business. Outsourcing your website and Social Media presence again lands the business processes into professional hands with less or no margins of error.A virtual assistant from Asian nation will assist you with something and everything from emailing newsletters to maintaining your web log, booking your travel or perhaps programming your tasks for the day. editing, invoicing, voice-mail, clerking and receipt management are a number of the opposite tasks that a virtual assistant will assist you with.
Marketing: As you would possibly already apprehend, your promoting efforts are directly connected to your sales results. This being aforesaid, if youíre too busy running your little business, then your promoting efforts is guaranteed to suffer. However, this needn't be the case with outsourcing. specialized promoting service suppliers will facilitate your little business market your web site, conduct email campaigns, promote your whole on social media and even handle direct inquiries. they will conjointly assist you develop an efficient media pitch that may assist you regain sales.

nana
11-21-2014, 01:24 AM
outsourcing can be a real help in getting more profit

FredSI
11-21-2014, 01:10 PM
If you run a small or medium size business, then it is better for you to outsource some of your non core tasks. It is cheap, easy and time saver. Every business has some work that add very little value to the business but yet an essential component. For instance, data entry, help desk, back office, Etc and you can outsource these tasks to unload some burden of your business. It is of course helps you to reduce your employee cost and achieve greater profit margin. Also, I think there's nothing to be worried about the quality of service when you are going to outsource, you just need to pick up the right outsourcing firm.

Check it out, they offer quality services and I found them realiable http://www.staff-india.com/home.html

SBFO91
11-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Depends on the size of the company or corporation. If you are just a small or start-up company, outscoring would be a bad option and would cost you a lot of $$$.

tim88
03-20-2015, 07:45 AM
Outsourcing has both benefits and demerits too. If you give for an outsource of a project you won't be given assurance of 100% quality product. It might fulfill the client's requirements but there might be some unseen bugs which needs to be rectified time by time. It does have benefits too, if you give a part of module from the project for outsourcing this will give a better idea and learning for your own staffs.

MahaKarthi
03-26-2015, 07:04 AM
Outsourcing most definitely has its advnatges - you can hire the best in business at affordable rates, you save money on training and also save in house resources. Not only that, it lets you concentrate on core business activities. For instance, if you are looking for a specailised service like PLM, better outsource it to market leaders like Piterion who know their business rather than spedning money and resources on it yourself. Weigh in the cost as well as long term benefits and then come to a decision.

Robert01
06-10-2015, 03:55 AM
Yes, I think Outsourcing is a good thing to do. But, it's not for everyone. Basically, I think it's a thing to do for students. They can do it as a part-time job. Not only them but also the people who have time after their office hour, they can also take place in it. But, you must know when to quit your outsourcing.

Jozsef
07-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Good or Bad? It depends on many levels. As a business owner of an outsourcing company based in the Philippines, we help many types of business owners. The reason to outsource is to create freedom from those tasks and jobs that take away your focus from what makes you truly successful. Small business owners should be out networking, making sales calls, and over all doing the things most important to gaining customers. When business functions such as bookkeeping, social media management, and administration get in the way, business owners waste a lot of time. Outsourcing is great for being productive, and saving a lot of money on human resources.

Jozsef Kiss

SellingZeroesAndOnes
07-08-2015, 06:21 PM
I think outsourcing is a good thing. The world and its various economies are changing and much faster than ever before. What does that mean? Humanity has an increasing range of employment options, obviously some of better prospects now than before but the range is larger.

For example, someone can be:
A farmer
A factory worker
A general laborer
A Professional
An internet entrepreneur
etc

The countries and people who think outsourcing is bad just have not keep up with the changing economy. If manufacturing moves to China and IT to India, then it's time to retool and learn about things like: design of those items manufactured in China, or social marketing of those IT devices, software design, social media marketing, blogging, selling information online, 3D printing, Virtual Reality etc. All of these are new industries which are popping up to replace the outsourced ones, it is a matter of who is ready to learn how to adapt.

MaryBenitez
07-24-2015, 02:55 AM
I have a small business and I do Outsourcing. Mostly I am looking for writer, web designer and social media marketer. Iíve worked with several friends around the world and as far as I know they are good employee even we did not meet in person, they are skilled workers and of course, you have to return the favors back. ^^

Alina1601
09-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Outsourcing is Good for Companies but very bad for the local people.

cwvps
09-15-2015, 05:11 AM
It depends on your business. I wouldn't hire people from another country to do my tax or writing, but I would certainly hire them for some jobs which won't make a difference for my business. Don't worry about not being loyal. You are, but it is smart to save the money where you can. It's good for your business and yourself.

sophietaylor
09-25-2015, 02:22 AM
As long as you are making profit from it. It is Good.

omdata2015
01-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Outsourcing provides many benefits and it is proven beneficial way for various small scale business owners and corporate. the benefits of outsourcing varies upon the task you wish to outsource and the outsourcing partner.

CarolKenneth
01-25-2016, 12:07 AM
For a small business, outsourcing can be a real help in getting more profit, they even outsource their work to other countries and outsourcing depends on the domain though. so don't outsource writing, you'll have too much work with it afterwards.

KaleyTapia
01-25-2016, 05:55 AM
Well written, I must say. However, what most people fail to understand is that this is a cycle. Right through the renaissance and the indusrial revolution, the west was in fact what the current east is. There were enough jobs for everyone. Only difference is that there was not enough connectivity between the east and the west so that labour could be transported. The only means of such transport was through slavery. The so called end of capitalistic era brought about a change that would eventually lead to outsourcing. The labour prices in the west increased. Now, at this juncture, the industrialists realised that things are not the same as they were a hundred years ago. If east is cheaper, then why not invest in it. I'm pretty sure that the same thing is going to happen the east very soon. All these back-end offices are bound to shut down at some point.

oner789
02-20-2016, 05:06 PM
I will go with outsourcing because you can get a lot of benefits like cost savings. You can get your job done at a lower cost and at better quality as well. Second is increased efficiency, they can do the job better with their knowledge and understanding of the domain. This leads to an increase in productivity and efficiency in the process thereby contributing to the bottom-line of your company.

robertsonhyetts
03-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Outsourcing is a great idea and leaves you to do the work of building your business, outsourcing to other countries is a sticky one though. You would want to make sure that the company you are outsourcing to has ethical and best practice work standards for their employees. There are local small businesses that are solely there for outsourced work so what you need will be more relevant timely and you will be supporting your local economy.

oner789
03-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Outsourcing is good for me because it can cost you less compare to hire someone in your local place. Accuracy is also there when you go with outsourcing.

donswift90
03-17-2016, 05:42 AM
If you are getting profit by outsourcing then it would be beneficial.

sam07
03-23-2016, 04:44 AM
its really help you to do outsourcing, first you can get much higher profit for you business, second you can save money because its not so expensive to do an outsource

HelenGreene
03-26-2016, 06:28 AM
One advantage of outsourcing is the cost factor.
Another advantage of hiring the services of an outsourcing company is the fact that there is a large number of competent and qualified people out there who are able to do your job perfectly. Most of these people could not manage to get full time jobs, hence they opted to be freelancers. Whatever the service you want to outsource, you can be assured that there will be a trained and competent person or outsourcing company that will be willing to offer you the services at a lower price.
The cons of outsourcing is the distance between the company that is outsourcing the services and the company that the services are being outsourced to might be thousands of miles apart. This might be a problem especially if the country where you are outsourcing the services to does not have good telecommunication infrastructure.

Elgrowteam
03-29-2016, 09:12 AM
In my case this is good. I am looking for a person to sell websites on the territory of the US. The price difference between Russia and America is so high that I can pay really nice salary to the person. In this way, I guess, he or she will be satisfied with the payments and the job: a person can work any time preferred, the result is needed, not the schedule, you see, and being a native out there is always a must for broadening such business. Who thinks the same?

Alram
04-03-2016, 05:00 PM
I used to order web applications and mobile apps from overseas companies. I tried a lot of services to hire freelancers and in the long run found that it's impossible to hire a good one. Better to make order from medium sized foreign company with office and managers who eventually can guaranty you a quality project. I did a great economy with outsourcing software development.
Nowadays I think each business requires some kind of software development service, I do have good experience with at list 3 nice companies which can recommend everybody.
Don't be afraid using outsourcing.

ejung1205
04-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Outsourcing can be a great way to save money on certain tasks, especially for small businesses! I actually have partnered with a PEO to outsource my HR, administrative, payroll, and other tasks for my business. It has helped me focus more on creating revenue for my business, and it has even helped me obtain better employees due to the benefits a PEO can offer like a 401k and health coverage. Also, I have outsourced my website development duties to a web graphic designer because it is a field I am unfamiliar with. Outsourcing has definitely helped me save time and money, so I was able to better develop my business. If you'd like to know the PEO I use and/or designer, let me know, I am more than satisfied with the organizations I have partnered with.

sharansingh
07-30-2016, 01:13 PM
It have both effect good and bad.On business point of view its a good thing that we may earned more money by outsourcing our work to other region or country. On other side local opportunists for work is less for it , that's a bad thing for our country to grow.

domnick
08-01-2016, 02:40 AM
In my point of view, we don't know business needs of owners their planning, everything depends on business fields. So based on necessity all will occur.

lkvoegtlin
02-27-2017, 04:41 PM
I used a form of outsourcing for 10+ years on my job in Corporate America. It can be horrid and it can be great. What I have found is it is important to establish a relationship with a company that has offshore staff. Just using random people from various websites that offer freelance services can be hit or miss. Having worked with an excellent staffing company I was able to help keep costs down in my corporate job at a company that was not doing well. I never went straight offshore, but instead used a combination of local team members and some offshore resources. This way, the teams could share the work that was difficult, like monitoring jobs overnight. This gave the local team a break so they didn't have to be up all night if jobs failed, etc.

I'm happy to answer more questions if I can, but it would need to relate to IT workers... (reporting, QA, ETL, data warehousing, etc.) That said, if you're looking for $5 workers... I don't have an answer to that and you may or may not find good help at that type of rate. All the best to you!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-voegtlin/

smartkpis
03-11-2017, 11:53 PM
There's no denying, outsourcing can be both a positive and negative thing. When you view from the company's angle, you understand that outsourcing saves money. Because of high salary demands from locals, many big companies take outsourcing as a way to create jobs economically. Yet, it also negatively affects the society as the they are unable to compete for jobs that they want. But you have to understand, not ALL companies choose outsourcing. Certain companies know outsourcing can be problematic, such as remote workers outsourcing can create miscommunications and different interpretations of directions. So in both aspects, I think outsourcing is not for everyone and although locals might think that outsource is getting their jobs, there are still plenty of jobs out there that locals can get paid for.

MikeLevin
03-14-2017, 06:30 AM
Nowadays it's good idea to use outsourcing in your business. It really helps me to reduce my work load as soon as I transferred all customer support to one of the contact-centers.

chinomoreno
03-17-2017, 02:34 AM
Outsourcing is a good option especially for start-up business. Just keep in mind that there's always a good side and bad side on it (even if it is not outsourcing).
It is just up to the one who will be outsourcing how he/she screen the person to outsource. It is a risk but it is a practical option.

Monte
03-21-2017, 09:34 AM
I am going to come about this from different angles.

First, in my opinion anyway, there are different types of outsourcing.

To me, there's outsourcing, "offshoring" (which is, by definition, outsourcing), and the H1-B program.

As someone previously mentioned, outsourcing can be a positive. It can be something like outsourcing your accounting or payroll to a firm that specializes in those things. Maybe something your company may not be good at or have the manpower/money to support "in house".

It can also be "offshoring", which has its own set of problems. As someone who works in IT as a software engineer, I can tell you that (at least here in the U.S., where I am) I have heard numerous stories of "offshoring" where the company ended up spending far more money correcting the software, mistakes, and so forth that the "offshore" team made (via lack of experience, communication problems, or whatever) than they would have spent had they just kept the development domestically to begin with.

The H1-B program (at least in the U.S.) is a joke. It's being horribly abused. That's all I'll say about that. I'm a newbie here and don't want to "stir the pot" too much at this point.

ssruthishetty
03-24-2017, 05:48 AM
There is a strong business case for firms to hive off certain jobs, and to give certain tasks to specialists. Usually, the quality will be better, and it will work out cheaper than doing it yourself (http://www.brillmindz.com/it-outsourcing-services-in-bangalore/).

As people always say, outsourcing certain functions allows you to concentrate on your core business ó but "offshoring" is often a source of trouble and false economy.

ebbajunnila
06-01-2017, 05:06 AM
As with everything, Outsourcing has its pros and cons. But it depends on what process you will outsource. But generally, if your business is having difficulties in an area or a process, it would be best to outsource to a specialist who knows how that area or process should be faced.

Sofia93
06-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Hi!

I'm searching for solutions to my business traffic, so well, it looks like a great idea! Do you have more information? Like a link or something? It would be great because it's kind of like I'm looking for! Thanks!

:D

Wildcat
06-16-2017, 05:00 PM
I would also like to know a little bit more about the pros and cons. I've been researching online and have found quite a few companies that offer virtual assistance but I'm not sure if I can post them on here or not

DinaLiving
07-09-2017, 02:09 PM
We provide all kinds of translation services. Details on the site: https://beltranslations.com/english/translation-export-and-outsourcing

helgaolm
07-13-2017, 06:44 PM
I've actually been using a service for virtual assistants, at first it can be kind of troubling because Im not used to delegating my tasks, but they have worked out for me. They also had a free trial which was nice, not sure if I can promote them but it's called virtual assistants today. Look them up if you have tasks that you don't really want to do :cool:

Herought
08-02-2017, 04:42 AM
Outsourcing is all benefits for business, there are people in other countries will offer same quality of service for a cheaper price. Meaning, you'll get more profit out of their work! Of course there are jobs that cannot be outsourced and you can use that to hire people from your local area.

sogold
09-14-2017, 03:47 AM
its really help you to do outsourcing, first you can get much higher profit for you business. And it's hlep you save alot of money
Sogold - sua quat dien (http://www.diencohuuthinh.com/sua-quat-dien-ban-trao-doi/) - sua noi com (http://www.diencohuuthinh.com/sua-noi-com-dien/) - sua bep hong ngoai (http://www.diencohuuthinh.com/sua-bep-hong-ngoai)

doutsourced
03-01-2018, 03:25 AM
Outsourcing is good in all the way because it allows the company to possess the best of technology without the need to train personnel of the organization to manage it.

Charu sharma
03-15-2018, 03:20 AM
Since outsourcing is a good idea but the risk associated with this can be like losing sensitive data. So, it is very important to have a check on the same and one more thing that you can do is to get more information about working experience of your outsourcing partner.

wolf4000
04-02-2018, 11:22 AM
For instance, if you are looking for a specailised service like PLM, better outsource it to market leaders like Piterion who know their business rather than spedning money and resources on it yourself.

Simi
04-03-2018, 03:40 AM
I think it depends on your company size. If you are start-up, you have many things to concern and out-source is the best way for you. Because you don't have enough time and money to train and pay your employees. In the long term, when you get more and more contracts and capital, you can recruit and train with the standard process like some big company.

Remote Staff
07-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Outsourcing brings a number of benefits for modern companies.

Why? Aside from maximizing the world wide web, the technology has also provided us means to be able to more cost efficient and productive in a lot of ways.

Like for instance, partnering with a Digital Recruitment Agency. With an online Recruitment Agency, this guarantees extensive screening of applicants. Making sure that your applicants are fit and suitable for your job post. Nonetheless, we also make it a point the both the recruiter and the client/employer understands what kind of position is actually needed for the role. At Remote Staff, we provide you services from recruitment, to hiring, to close monitoring and even payroll of your Remote Staff employees.

Initially, these employees are considered as Sub-contractors, giving you the freedom from any government/labor obligations. Except for that of issuing the payout. We at Remote Staff closely monitors the time in & out of staff, timesheet, leaves, absences, etc.

The only disadvantage this can bring you is the lack of personal interaction. Since all correspondences and transactions are done virtually, there is an absence in the face to face interaction. However, this can somehow be considered as an advantage on the business side as this provides a more professional work ethics between the employer and the remote staff.

To understand more how Remote Staff works, feel free to visit our site: www.remotestaff.com.au (http://www.remotestaff.com.au). Or you may contact us directly through marketing@remotestaff.com.au for queries.

Remote Staff
07-03-2018, 09:35 PM
i totall agree on this.

brisimpson33
07-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Has anyone tried using this?

https://tinyurl.com/y86n5exr

Remote Staff
07-05-2018, 09:49 PM
I have here a video for outsourcing remote staff.
Hope this would provide some insights or ideas on whether you should outsource for your business or not.

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NzF_fLorpUU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you got any questions, feel free to tag Remote Staff. As we provide Quality Remote Workers for SMEs.

outsourcingangel
08-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Just want to share this article about Outsourcing

https://outsourcingangel.com/70-repetitive-tasks-you-can-outsource/

deanwinchester2
09-15-2018, 12:41 AM
Hi Dear All..............
Outsourcing has become such a polarizing issue that it has become absolutely difficult to talk about it in a rational manner. I know a lot of people who canít say enough good things about outsourcing, how it has helped their business. I also know a lot of people who were affected negatively by outsourcing and think of it as an instrument for evil.