PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Making Money on Amazon?

smallbus
01-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Amazon has a HUGE affiliate program that pays up to 10% commissions (https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/help/operating/advertisingfees), depending on the type of products you are promoting. However, there are a lot of online complaints from people suggesting that communicating with their various affiliate support centers is difficult and frustrating. There are also complaints regarding late or incorrect/short payouts. What are your thoughts on the Amazon Affiliate Program? Is there really big money to be made with this?

pandandesign
01-19-2014, 12:47 AM
I really depends on how good you are about the program. I have never used the Amazon Affiliate Program, not to mention making money off it. I do see some people have used it and have made some money but depending on how well you know about the program and how hard you work to promote it. I think it is a good idea that people have thought about making money online because it sure is an alternative to earn extra cash, well, if you know how.

Jen VerMaas
01-19-2014, 07:19 PM
I have been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for 6 months. To date I have not made a dime using it but I have seen clicks. Getting a click to a product is the easy part but 90% of potential buyers are not ready to buy right away. I have tried using article sites such as EzineArticles, Squidoo, and my own websites to advertise specific Amazon products so far but with minimal payout. I imagine that if you have a very specific niche website dedicated to a specific category of products and write reviews for those specific products, then you could probably see a profit from it. I have not dealt with Amazon much on the phone or seen any false reporting so I cannot comment on those complaints. Good luck! It never hurts to try it out.

Chuck’s Confectionery
01-20-2014, 12:17 PM
I agree with Jen V. It doesn’t hurt to try it out. I am going to sign up right now, 10% could potentially add up to a nice chunk of change. People (especially online) are quick to post negative feedback while doing reviews of a business or service. Amazon has always come across as an honest and straight forward company so I don’t foresee any problems with getting paid. I believe that the more companies you work with the greater your chance of turning a profit become.

crimsonghost747
01-20-2014, 02:00 PM
The problem is exactly what Jen said, people will not buy it straight away even if they like it. For example for me: if I find something I like on amazing I add it to my wishlist and then maybe buy it later.

Affiliate marketing is good if you have a very specific niche, preferably something where products are not that easy to find. However in most cases it's a waste of time.

Sunshinegurl
01-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Well I am glad that I cam across this forum as there is great detailed information regarding Amazon. I always wonder if it would be a good idea to start selling on Amazon. I will have to do more research and then make a decision. Thanks for all the great infomation!

oregano
01-21-2014, 01:28 AM
Amazon can actually be a great affiliate network to promote, and your earnings can add up quickly despite the relatively low commission rates. The site has excellent name recognition - most people have heard of Amazon and trust the company - so your customers will often choose to buy from them rather than from a vendor they don't know. Since people can buy such a wide range of different products from them, you often find yourself earning commission for completely unrelated items that your customer added to her basket while on the site. Amazon also always pay their affiliates - in contrast to certain other affiliate programs that delay or trim payouts. One disadvantage, especially for international affiliates, is that you can't get paid via Paypal, but they do offer several other options including Western Union.

Ted255
01-21-2014, 06:36 AM
I agree with you, Oregano! I am an Amazon Affiliate for several years and while I can't receive payments through Paypal (as I am not from the US) it is still a great way to earn money. International affiliates should be aware that it may take anywhere from 1 week to a month until you receive a check from Amazon. Also, it will take another 20-45 days from the moment you took the check to your bank to when the money is actually in your bank account. I have gone through this several times and I had times when I received my money 75 days after Amazon sent it!

Amazon is great because you could have a website about interior decoration and have books and other products advertising in your sidebar that lead to Amazon and someone might click and end up buying something totally unrelated. I get this all the time. People might click a link for a child's book and end up buying aromatherapy items and a shovel. It's all good because the money ads up and with each product sold you could potential get a higher commission on all sold items that month. What I mean is that when you sell between 1-6 products in a month you get a 4% commission. If you sell 7-30 items you receive 6% and so on. Here is the Amazon page where you can actually see the whole compensation plan -> https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/join/compensation.html

It takes a while to get to a 7% commission but when you have a good number of visitors on your site this is bound to happen. Making money with Amazon is not in any way easy or simple. It's just that you are sending people to a renown provider that they already know about and it's like they're in a candy store: they don't know what else to put in their basket! Even I who know about this can't help it when I'm on the Amazon site! They are doing such a good job in grouping products together and putting more products in your face that you are bound to buy a couple items when you are on their website.

smartmom
01-21-2014, 10:52 AM
I will tell you what just happened to me. I haven't made a penny with this program but this morning I checked my emails to find out that Amazon has paid me royalties for advertising affiliate products. I didn't even know they would do this. I won't ever give up on selling a few products because there was a time when I could have sold something but for some strange reason that day the person that was trying to make a purchase could not get the link to work. Lucky me! So I will keep on pushing and I am happy to learn that Amazon is concerned about people like me that advertises all the time using their links on my blogs, social media networks, and website. Check out this girl named Lisa Irby on Youtube. Do a search for how to make money with Amazon's affiliate program. She gives details about how she makes money with them. Of course she's been at this for over 10 years.

cpefley
01-21-2014, 12:00 PM
I was unaware of this as well. That is interesting. I haven't made anything from being an affiliate to date, but I will admit, I haven't put much effort into it. There is a lot of competition, and I don't think that I've even clicked through an Amazon ad and purchased from an affiliate. I usually Google what I want or search directly on Amazon. However, I do follow a blog called Hip2Save.com and she posts great Amazon offers frequently. I'm sure she makes plenty off of those, because I have bought many things from there. They weren't traditional ads though. She writes posts about a specific product that is on Amazon for a ridiculously low price, and people jump on it until it sells out.

Sunshinegurl
01-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks for all the great information in regards to Amazon. I know nothing comes easy and you have to work hard at it or it just won't pay what you want. I am a firm believer that you keep trying it will eventually pay off. Take one day at a time!

oxpaulo
01-21-2014, 05:24 PM
The commission is pretty awful, but people trust the brand of Amazon so if you direct them there for a product they want, it's an easy sell. I made a blog post about a new book in my niche one time and made about 50 sales on it. I just wish the commission rate would go up a little.

Vash
01-21-2014, 10:14 PM
I have been using Amazon Association program on my web site since spring 2012. I still remember how excited when I sold the first item for Amazon, and then only found out it made me 13 cents in commission lol...

Overall, the program has been working fine for me. It is bringing around 1/3 to half of my web site's revenue. Only in the past a few months I was able to sell enough items to reach the 6.5% commission. You have to understand that the commission rate reset back to 4% every month. You can only reach higher rate by selling more items. I believe 8.5% is the highest you can achieve and it requires over 3,000 items sold every month to get it. The 10% commission only applies to game download if I remember correctly.

The biggest weakness of Amazon Association program is its short cookie period. It only last about 24 hours. So if someone click on your link but decided to buy 24 hours later, you will earn no commission. Statistics show that at least half the buyers will decide on the purchase after 24 hours. (That's show how cheap Amazon is lol). Most other affiliation programs have cookies last anywhere from at least 7 days to 90 days. Some of them even have 180 days or longer cookies. Amazon could get away with the shortest cookie on this planet because they are confident in their own reputation. Consumers trust them, and they sell almost everything.

The good part about Amazon is what I just said... they sell everything. So even if the visitors who have clicked on your affiliation links bought something else other than the products you try to promote, you still earn commission.

Lodismel
01-23-2014, 08:51 AM
Obviously if you get a lot of people to your site, you are going to earn more money with the affiliate program. If you don't get many visitors then you won't make as much money. It's simple math. You can't expect to make a lot of money without putting in a decent amount of work building up to the point where you would be able to make money.

nick87
01-24-2014, 07:27 PM
I didn't know amazon was still doing an affiliate program, I'm pretty sure they stopped it for a little while. I used to be an affiliate with amazon years ago, and it made me a couple of bucks, not much by far, but back then I didn't have the knowledge I have today. I'm sure there are other affiliate programs that pay more, but amazon has more to sell, so it depends on what niche you're picking up on. If you know a lot about internet marketing, advertising, have technical skills/programming skills, pick the right niche, and have a little bit of luck, you can probably do pretty well with it.

LindaKay
01-24-2014, 08:50 PM
I really wish I could create an Amazon store.

I am an avid home cook and baker, and I would love to set up a website with an Amazon store. I would pick out all of my favorite ingredients, cookware, cookbooks, etc.

Unfortunately, I can't do it because I live in North Carolina, and Amazon doesn't deal with people in my state. I think it has something to do with taxes. :(

Vash
01-25-2014, 05:34 AM
I really wish I could create an Amazon store.

I am an avid home cook and baker, and I would love to set up a website with an Amazon store. I would pick out all of my favorite ingredients, cookware, cookbooks, etc.

Unfortunately, I can't do it because I live in North Carolina, and Amazon doesn't deal with people in my state. I think it has something to do with taxes. :(

Amazon store isn't what successful affiliates use to make money from Amazon Association program.
Most people who have made money from this program have been using product keywords hyperlinked with Amazon links. To be able to do this successfully, you need to write good articles about the products and make sure to call for action. All the other methods including building so called Amazon Store or throw a few banners around will not earn you much money if any at all.

JohnSword
01-28-2014, 04:57 AM
I've been an Amazon Affiliate for about 6 months. I can't really say anything about their affiliate support, since I haven't reached payout yet. However, I've managed to earn about $5 so far with a blog that has about 1,000 visitors a day. Not much, but it's a start. If I'm not wrong, anyone who clicks on my amazon affiliate link has a cookie stored for a few hours. Anyone who purchased a product on Amazon even after leaving my blog will earn me a commission. As such, I would say it's definitely worth giving Amazon a try.

delusional
01-29-2014, 04:04 AM
I have had a technology blog with a lot of traffic every day. I put Amazon links on my blog that were related to the products I was talking about and it made me a lot of money. I sold the blog a few years ago because I didn't have time to write blogs and come up with nice articles anymore. But if you have the traffic for it, Amazon affiliate program is a great way to make some extra money. Don't expect to make a living advertising stuff but it sure helps.

Jkility
01-30-2014, 10:57 AM
I've just setup my blog which is pretty much a deals blog, wont be fully setting it on automatic until a few final things are finished, but it's an extra bit of income, plus I've got adsense hooked onto it as well so theres a bit more of a income coming out of the site when it fully launchs.

Brianna Jay
02-02-2014, 12:15 AM
This is all very useful information. I haven't made anything being an Amazon affiliate yet. I know that some people make a decent income off of promoting Amazon products. I think the main reason that potential customers don't end up buying is because they aren't ready to purchase. I've heard that having "buying keywords" works better than having "informational keywords" since people that are ready to make a purchase tend to search just a little differently than those who are simply just researching a product. Usually, if you have the right keywords that target those people looking to buy, then your conversion rate is a lot better. I'm still working on it so I can't say for sure this method works entirely, but it seems logical enough to implement into my strategies.

karmaskeeper
02-12-2014, 01:19 AM
I have tried the affiliate programs with no luck. I'm sure there are people, that can make a good living at it . However I am not one I just don't understand the dynamics of it.

jubvman
02-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't amazon the biggest money maker online? I'm sure they even make more than google.

Nonetheless, there is ample opportunity to make money with amazon, they have such a wide array of products that anyone can promote.

Bakerpat
02-14-2014, 07:23 PM
I have seen many people with courses on making money as an Amazon Affiliate, I have even purchased some of those courses but never really but it in action. It was just to overwhelming for me. I purchase from Amazon and know it is the first place and only place some place go when they need to research a product purchase.

Rainman
02-14-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm still struggling to earn some money as an Amazon affiliate. That could be because I simply placed the affiliate links on the sidebar of my blog. Passive marketing? Well, as it's been suggested, I'll now write" ad-rticles" [half-salesy, half-informational articles] and get my affiliate links stuffed into that article and see if that works.

jubvman
02-15-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm still struggling to earn some money as an Amazon affiliate. That could be because I simply placed the affiliate links on the sidebar of my blog. Passive marketing? Well, as it's been suggested, I'll now write" ad-rticles" [half-salesy, half-informational articles] and get my affiliate links stuffed into that article and see if that works.

Try doing a product review. Just think of a product you own that you like and write a good length review on that. Put in a hyperlink somewhere telling customers to click the link if they're interested in buying or finding more out about the product.

mikelouis
02-16-2014, 03:29 AM
It solely depends on the product you are promoting. If it has a green market then expect to earn a good amount of money from it. But prepared it is not easy as not many people like buying products from online that easily without good reviews.

gadgetised
02-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Being in Australia, it is difficult to actually make sales through Amazon. The only clicks I receive on my Amazon affiliate links are from the US, while my Australian traffic has no interest in Amazon. I find Amazon to be a bit of hit and miss, and I don't like the fact that in Australia there is no way to accept PayPal payments when you do finally make some conversions.

calistamira
03-02-2014, 08:29 AM
I have been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for 6 months. To date I have not made a dime using it but I have seen clicks. Getting a click to a product is the easy part but 90% of potential buyers are not ready to buy right away. I have tried using article sites such as EzineArticles, Squidoo, and my own websites to advertise specific Amazon products so far but with minimal payout. I imagine that if you have a very specific niche website dedicated to a specific category of products and write reviews for those specific products, then you could probably see a profit from it. I have not dealt with Amazon much on the phone or seen any false reporting so I cannot comment on those complaints. Good luck! It never hurts to try it out.

Being an Amazon affiliate is not easy but also not too difficult. All it takes is perseverance in conducting keyword research and target market. There are only targeting people at certain times only like during Christmas, winter, summer or during the school year.

Use this formula: What (products to be sold), When (when it is appropriate to be promoted)

For example: you are targeting the product to be sold by the time the new school year. Then choose a suitable product for the moment. such as duffel bags, shoes and others.

There are many contributing factors to success as an Amazon affiliate. But the most important is keyword research and target market.
http://watchfree.me/125/w.png

nick87
03-18-2014, 09:25 PM
I didn't know amazon affiliate marketing was back! I used to do affiliate with amazon about ten years ago, but then in vanished for a while. I didn't make much though, only a few dollars here and there, but back then I didn't know anything about marketing and knew very little about web development. I didn't have any problems with it back then though, but it also was never an amount to really be concerned about if I weren't to get paid once.

Jatelo2
03-19-2014, 02:22 AM
Thanks for asking this. For about 4 months now, I've placed Amazon Banners on my blog without much success. In fact, I don't even know how they count the clicks let alone how one earns through this program. Now, you may be wondering why I joined. Well, like most new bloggers I wanted something to earn me money and most articles I read listed Amazon Associates as the best. So, I joined.

I must say, reading some of the comments here was eye-opening.

angelicagapit
03-19-2014, 03:01 AM
I've recently signed up as an Amazon Affiliate, but my goal isn't really to earn money, that's just an extra thing I could do. My aim was basically to just have a blog site for me to express my passions. My blog targets a niche market just to entertain them and to share some nice information that I feel like sharing.

I signed up for Amazon Affiliate because I really have nothing to lose. So every once in a while, I post a link on a blog post. Unfortunately, I haven't had any sales yet, but that's probably because I created my blog earlier this week.

If you want more luck, try marketing your website more and utilize SEO options. You can be getting more traffic by doing those.

Good luck!

darelle4
03-31-2014, 09:02 PM
That makes a lot of sense because people do add the item to their cart or wishlist but never buy right away. Amazon affiliate is not a secure way of making an income so i would suggest trying to sell stuff on amazon yourself instead.

canoe
04-01-2014, 01:12 AM
Indeed Amazon DOES have a huge affiliate program but it takes a lot of time to build up and earn a comfortable living from it. That being said, Amazon is a trusted name so you can be assured that you'll be paid and paid on time. To make the big bucks on Amazon though, you need to be able to sell expensive items too. The commissions are too small for you to really make anything with cheap items.

ursell
04-02-2014, 10:32 PM
I tried amazon and I didn't make any money because I was new to affiliate marketing and didn't
know what I was doing so I didn't make any money. I tried to sell my products on my blog and
that didn't work so I gave up.

rayanakotlin14
08-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Yes Amazon Is one of the best affiliate marketplace but problem is that maximum people doesn't no which is the best niche and profitable keyword for make money with amazon.
Please share this issue where many expert of amazon affiliate can in put their experience.

Thanks all member

pongkhojes
08-16-2015, 09:37 PM
It is not easy to get money form Amazon affiliate program. It takes time and money to invest at first time. You also must have good seo pratice, copy writing for starting earing from that site

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 12:45 AM

if this works like google?

healthcareinfo
02-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Hello Everyone

Making Money in Online in Amazon best platform for Affiliate Marketing.

gandu
02-04-2016, 09:30 PM
I love the Amazon Affiliate program. Just its massive breadth of product makes it relatively easy to make commissions. I mean even if you are advertising one specific thing, once the person clicks through they might buy something else completely unrelated. However payouts can take a long time.

earnrupee
02-29-2016, 06:49 AM
according to my knowledge ... affiliate marketing is one of the best and fastest way of make money online, only when you get good amount of organic traffic.. but choosing the niche is very important .. about amazon i thought to start a dropship business in ebay with amazon products, but later i figured out its waste of time and cant make good amount...

gandu
03-16-2016, 06:20 PM
I use it and love it. Mainly because their is such a wide selection of products to choose from on Amazon. Something everyone can buy.

Jackie Chan
03-16-2016, 09:27 PM
Trying hardly but not well succeed yet.

xhoni
06-02-2016, 07:08 AM
I think that selling in amazon you are not gonna become rich, you should start sell high ticket products, I sell products up to 41 000$, Yes I agree it's gonna be difficult to sell products so high but if you get the right training it is possible

Hellosolifornia
07-16-2016, 05:55 AM
I also heard about amazon worst service In this case ebay is best site . If you have any problem then ebay will contect you to sought out the things.

sproutmedia7
11-21-2016, 08:38 AM

You have been doing it wrong. I have seen a great results with Amazon and made quite a decent amount of money from there.

flyforever123
11-26-2016, 09:03 PM
You can earn very much from Amazon but in take so much time, money and energy

uzma
02-07-2017, 12:48 PM
I've started this affiliate program from Amazon I think this called drop shipping, I've selected some of the products that provide high commission, but unfortunately, the view level is hight but not buy through my link and after waiting 6-8 months I stopped it. So I think it is a bad idea to earn through Amazon instead of this you should start your products or get products from reputed companies and sell them I hope you'll make real money.

levinaige
03-03-2017, 09:30 PM
I made a blog post about a new book in my niche one time and made about 50 sales on it. I just wish the commission rate would go up a little.

amviya
11-15-2017, 01:43 AM
I have been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for 3 years. Amazon Affiliate marketing is good if you have a very specific niche, preferably something where products are not that easy to find.

Amazon can actually be a great affiliate network to promote, and your earnings can add up quickly despite the relatively low commission rates. The site has excellent name recognition - most people have heard of Amazon and trust the company - so your customers will often choose to buy from them rather than from a vendor they don't know.

agustina
03-08-2018, 11:55 PM
I agree with you, Oregano! I am an Amazon Affiliate for several years and while I can't receive payments through Paypal (as I am not from the US) it is still a great way to earn money. International affiliates should be aware that it may take anywhere from 1 week to a month until you receive a check from Amazon. Also, it will take another 20-45 days from the moment you took the check to your bank to when the money is actually in your bank account. I have gone through this several times and I had times when I received my money 75 days after Amazon sent it!

Amazon is great because you could have a website about interior decoration and have books and other products advertising in your sidebar that lead to Amazon and someone might click and end up buying something totally unrelated. I get this all the time. People might click a link for a child's book and end up buying aromatherapy items and a shovel. It's all good because the money ads up and with each product sold you could potential get a higher commission on all sold items that month. What I mean is that when you sell between 1-6 products in a month you get a 4% commission. If you sell 7-30 items you receive 6% and so on. Here is the Amazon page where you can actually see the whole compensation plan -> https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/join/compensation.html

It takes a while to get to a 7% commission but when you have a good number of visitors on your site this is bound to happen. Making money with Amazon is not in any way easy or simple. It's just that you are sending people to a renown provider that they already know about and it's like they're in a candy store: they don't know what else to put in their basket! Even I who know about this can't help it when I'm on the Amazon site! They are doing such a good job in grouping products together and putting more products in your face that you are bound to buy a couple items when you are on their website.

Thanks for give great information. This is the great post. I have get some knowledge about affiliate marketing knowledge.

nivethasai2018
09-05-2018, 05:54 AM
Yes, any one can join as a seller in Amazon seller portal to sell your product in the Amazon market place.

brainstorm213
07-12-2019, 12:52 AM
I had read an article about cvv dumps (https://ccreviews.to/amazon-carding-tips-updated-best-working-method/) about how people buy from Amazon using stolen credit card information. What they bassicaly do is stole the card number and password, transfer them to a blank card and then order stuff from Amazon. Then they sell these items for real money. It's just amazing with what people come out to make easy money. I'm a bit disapointed by these platforms that allow the dirty money to be spent there. Amazon didn't shocked me. Some time ago, the dirty money were circulating on the dark market, but now they are taking the main market.
Why would someone destroy his gold mine?

rojerfadrer
10-16-2019, 03:07 AM
Sell a product using Amazon's FBA. ...
Private Label Your Product. ...
Retail Arbitrage

hamza4445
12-01-2019, 04:37 AM
currently struggling in amazon affiliate

booxingcomponents
03-07-2020, 04:56 AM
I am running Boxing Components company that is basically an affiliate blog regarding the Amazon affiliate program. And I am making money from amazon.

Lilykevin86
06-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Bring in Money on Amazon in 2020 – 15 Killer Methods. 1 – Sell your own private name items on Amazon. 2 – Publish your own books on Kindle Direct Publishing. 3 – Sell discount merchandise on Amazon. 4 – Deliver merchandise for Amazon. 5 – Become a blogger. 6 – Flip locally acquired items with retail exchange.

adan
07-17-2020, 03:41 PM
Hello Guys, Adan here! I can share my experience with Amazon because I am a seller on this platform for a long time. My Journey was not successful as I thought but gradually learnt from my failure and apply tool- https://ioscout.io/trends-and-history for managing my products because in the beginning you never know about keyword research, product listing and set pricing may big cause of initial lost. now I am satisfied whatever I achieved from here If you lose only then you can enjoy your win so much.

$200perday
10-26-2020, 04:03 AM
Amazon is my first partner that i made money with!! He things simple ! So, i decided to share with you guys the ultimate audiobooks platform which is powered by amazon themselves, Get Free 30 days by signing up for free + 2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS. Remember, You don't have to believe me or get the free audiobooks but if i didn't know about that, I would definitely get this opportunity! Wish you the best !!!;):D:book2:
Here's the link but don't click it !! : https://amzn.to/2T9MkVb

Fisher
11-05-2020, 06:11 AM
And what are the conditions of cooperation?

Greg13My
11-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Thanks for useful information!

Huynh
01-12-2021, 01:46 AM
As you probably found out already making any sort of income online is REALLY HARD!

Millions of marketers try and fail!

But ask yourself a question. Have you been trying to get conversions with the WRONG sort of products?

You see the truth is that 99% of affiliate products that marketers try to promote are TERRIBLE!

They are low value, low quality and crucially they have ZERO brand value or awareness.

HOW are you EVER supposed to get ANYONE to pay GOOD MONEY for POOR PRODUCTS?

So that’s why I wanted to finally give all marketers the chance to make to sell THE BEST products instead.

I’m talking about you being able to sell products like the latest Apple Ipads, the hottest Nike sneakers… LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT!

I wanted YOU to have the chance to sell the ANY PRODUCTS YOU WANT from the WORLD’s BIGGEST BRANDS.

You see huge brands like Apple spend BILLIONS on marketing and advertising each year. So people ALREADY WANT to buy their products.

Just think how much EASIER it would be to get people to buy products from you if they already have all that marketing spend behind them…

But I wanted to take it one stage further…

I wanted YOU to be able to sell these WORLD LEADING BRAND products at LOWER PRICE then ANYONE ELSE on a totally “DONE FOR YOU” price comparison website!

Just think top brand products that people want + the lowest price = an EASY sell for you.

But you need a platform to sell on.

So I wanted to create that site for you, so you have an amazing site that will let you sell top quality products from big brands at the lowest price.

Yes that’s right.

A whole site designed, created and HOSTED for you.

Your site automatically filled with the latest products from the world’s leading brands.

With live prices showing your visitors where to buy those hot products at the lowest possible price.

AND you getting rewarded big time each time someone buys through your recommendation.

INTRODUCING Comparisites
(https://4u-review.com/go-comparisites-discount)
Get Your Own Instant FULLY Automated Price Comparison Site, In ANY NICHE, In ONE CLICK!

Add ANY PRODUCTS you want to your site and see prices tracked LIVE on Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress, Walmart + More

PLUS Your affiliate links auto-embedded so you get rewarded when visitors buy at through your recommendation!

Note, If you buy it through my referral link, I will give you a special reward from me. This reward will help you earn more money when combined with Comparisites.

see more (https://4u-review.com/comparisites-review/)

Rahul28
01-29-2021, 05:21 AM
Yes, you can make real money selling on Amazon, and support the families of 9 employees, and not using FBA, and selling products made in the USA. ... And the more you have listed the more chance you have to sell and if you want PROFIT don't join the race to the bottom.

AndrewGreen
01-29-2021, 10:43 AM
This topic is already closed. The maximum that you can do is an exchange

RaniaRanii3
02-06-2021, 03:03 AM
Indeed, Amazon takes an enormous level of Sales however you can make a benefit. I have just been FBA selling for a very long time yet have made about 30% of my Sales as benefit. My harsh dependable guideline is 33% of Sales goes to Amazon in expenses, 33% is cost of the great I'm selling and 33% is benefit.