PDA

View Full Version : How much traffic do you think a website should have after being on line for 1yr or mo

mary35
02-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to see if anyone had any answers to how much traffic a website should have after being on the Internet say for 6 months, 1 year, 2-3 years? It can be by the day, week or month?

Thank you,

Mary

HannahPolimentor
04-22-2016, 08:41 AM
I agree it depends on type of website. Also It depends on the resources and effort spent on the support site and an ad campaign. Now more and more ways appears to increase traffic and should always be make optimal use of resources.

Fuchsia
04-23-2016, 05:45 AM
Have the same doubt regarding this..How many visitors shall we promise in one year of SEO? (http://www.celexsa.com/search-engine-optimization-info.asp)

Ghany
04-24-2016, 04:19 AM
yes it depends on website category, but more than that it depends on you or webmaster, if you promoted your site in smart way, then you will get for first month minimum 3000 visitors after 6 months it will increase to minimum 10k visitors per month, after 12months it increase to more than 80k visitors, it was applicable for only hard working and full time webmasters,

likohat1
04-27-2016, 05:05 AM
Not possible to say exactly how much traffic get this kind of website. It's totally depends on website niche, way of promotion and popularity.

donswift90
04-27-2016, 05:30 AM
Headlines are the first thing readers see, and are typically the only thing they see if the article is shared. Your headlines should jump out at the reader and quickly draw their attention. A good headline can dramatically increase your views when shared on a social network.

Webliquids
04-28-2016, 12:54 AM
It totally depends on the way of promotions and popularity of the website

gursimar
05-04-2016, 05:36 AM
Although it totally depends on theme of website and effort you are putting on its promotion. To see the progress your should install both google analytic and google Webmaster tool. But I believe if you are putting effort you should start getting 100+ visitors per day after 1 year. But again it depends upon theme of website .

andrewtodd23
05-04-2016, 05:46 AM
It totally depends on your niche and your competition. I hope you will get it, you cant expect miracles with SEO.

turtleman
05-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Installing Goole Analytics as gursimar is a must. Traffic is only the start. Once you know how many hits you are getting what are those visitors doing? Are they finding what they hoped to find? You need to assess the ratio of hits to contacts

Tarini
05-05-2016, 03:18 PM
I think it all depends on how good a website is.

Degetin
05-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Even though it is important to have an optimized website, it's not enough. People have to know about it and find it, e.g. through Google. Also, consider the conversion rate as traffic alone is not convining enough.

davidper
05-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Depending on your site, your theme, other issues, research it for more

ronniewill
05-26-2016, 09:16 AM
Well it depends on the niche(title) of your website. With the help of SEO, you will get a lot of visitors and Social Media Marketing will also help in generating traffic to your website. To see the analytics of your website, you must install Google Analytics.

wojtekf
06-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Its depends how much time you per day you work on fanpage.
It is also important marketing strategy.

Revperrin
06-21-2016, 07:59 PM
I used to have a Christian t shirt business online for about 4 years and my visitor count went hand in hand with my search engine ranking. So on google if the search is for what you offer, how close to number one does your business come?

Jays Octave
07-12-2019, 03:32 AM
Depand on your targeting keywods. If yor targeting the high searching keywords than of course traffic will also come same as. It will happen after getting rank well in SERP.

qdcmkt
08-17-2019, 05:56 AM
what are the top SEO metrics that one should be monitoring irrespective of the niche

QDC Software
https://www.quickdrycleaning.com

robertdavid
08-19-2019, 11:48 PM
It is not possible to tell the exact figure of visitors. Traffic depends on website category and content of your website

Srijana Pandey
02-03-2020, 04:37 AM
We can't exactly say how much traffic you get in a 6 month 1,2 years. It all depends on your efforts your patients and your hard work. One of the most important factors is SEO, which is part of marketing and helps you to get. So First check your website and also advertise your product and services with the help of the different search engines, social medial etc. So, I suggest you to make your business popular first and then look traffic and other things.

pankaj0008
06-11-2021, 06:35 AM
Traffic depends on various factors like how many keywords you are targeting and how much search volume keywords have, how many types of backlinks you are creating for your website and how much you are doing social media promotion. Type of website also is a major factor on traffic.

Dry Clean Super Center
06-11-2021, 06:52 AM
it depends on how many post you have published

debora
06-11-2021, 08:07 AM
As per Mike Sullivan, top contributor to the Google Analytics support forum, the percentage of returning visitors to your site should be around 30%. Anything less than that is below average, while having it around 50% is considered to be good.They say the rule of thumb for your average small firm in our industry is 1,000 visitors per month. If you are getting 1,000 visitors per month that's a good amount of traffic.

AarushiAashi
06-12-2021, 12:15 AM
In any case, on the off chance that you are URS (probably the greatest firm on the planet and whose name gets So, it's normal for this site to get 8,000+ guests each month. How much traffic do you think the normal design, designing, P.S. A connection from this site will not "help your SEO" regardless of what anybody advises you.

Poojakapor
06-15-2021, 08:06 AM
Traffic always depend upon category of website..

Geetha
06-18-2021, 03:17 AM
Default How much traffic do you think a website should have after being on line for 1yr or mo. Hi All, I wanted to see if anyone had any answers to how much traffic ...

debora
06-18-2021, 07:17 AM
As per Mike Sullivan, top contributor to the Google Analytics support forum, the percentage of returning visitors to your site should be around 30%. Anything less than that is below average, while having it around 50% is considered to be good. In general, however, most websites will start to see some traffic from Google very shortly after they launch usually in days, a week or two at the latest. Remember, though, that success doesn't lie at the start of your SEO journey, but instead by continuous improvements that increase traffic numbers over time.

Geetha
06-26-2021, 03:44 AM
Default How much traffic do you think a website should have after being on line for 1yr or mo. Hi All, I wanted to see if anyone had any answers to how much traffic ..