PDA

View Full Version : How to have a successful business

fredkawig
01-19-2014, 07:56 AM
Businesses can be one of the most self-sustaining forms of employment to the worst kind of choice to make and end up in bankruptcy. It's just a matter of planning, perseverance, good choices and patience. In order to succeed in the entrepreneurial world, one must know how to manage a business and correctly make the right decisions in order for one's business to prosper.

The first thing that one must consider is capital. Capital is the amount of money that you want to invest in starting your own business. This is the money which you let go and the money you risk in order for you to start earning income. The amount of capital varies from one type of business to the other. For small scale businesses, sole proprietorships, you only need to invest a small amount of capital. For partnerships, big scale businesses and even corporate businesses, huge amount of capital is needed.

Now that you have capital, choosing the right kind of business is next. In this step, you must have a very good grasp or knowledge and should be very interested in the business that you plan to open. If you are not interested and your heart is not up for it, your business would likely fail. You must also have a vast knowledge of the technicalities and problems that may arise from your business and have the ability to troubleshoot and deal with the problems.

The next thing that you should have in starting and maintaining your business is patience. An instructor of mine told us before that the first year of business would most likely be a deficit. Do not expect to yield profits at the very start of your business practice, but if it does then that would mean that your business has hit a niche in the populace and would most likely be very profitable. Continue to be patient and persevere in every situation, through good or bad times and you will see the prosperity that it would bring. And lastly, always thank the Lord your God for only through his grace, blessings and favor will you be able to succeed not just in your business but in your life as well.

hillaryNC
01-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Yes, I think people don't realize how serious and hard opening a business can be. It is very expensive, and there are many unexpected costs that may occur. When deciding to open a business, you need to realize the costs that you know you have, plus a lot that will come up along the way, if something breaks, or you need to do something a different way. Capital and a good business plan are probably the most two important things to having a good business!

owesem75
01-21-2014, 09:24 AM
To me personally, the requirements to have a successful business are (1) KNOWLEDGE about doing business, (2) PASSION in doing the business and (3) COMMITMENT in running the business. Sometimes, when we have gathered enough capital, we thought that we are ready - we thought that we have the passion in doing it, and we thought that we can commit to it. However, running a business not only based on what we thought how it is, I have have met so many businessmen who never succeed in the beginning not because they do not have these thing, but there are external factors affecting their operations that sometimes pinned them down to the extent that they almost gave up. But because they have these three things.. they refused to give up and started all over again, and recovered until the business runs pretty well.

That I think, is how to have a successful business.

swagger
02-01-2014, 07:04 PM
The one thing new business owners do wrong is not planning their capital well, then having the restaurant fail quickly.

DomDom
02-02-2014, 02:28 PM
To me personally, the requirements to have a successful business are (1) KNOWLEDGE about doing business, (2) PASSION in doing the business and (3) COMMITMENT in running the business. Sometimes, when we have gathered enough capital, we thought that we are ready - we thought that we have the passion in doing it, and we thought that we can commit to it. However, running a business not only based on what we thought how it is, I have have met so many businessmen who never succeed in the beginning not because they do not have these thing, but there are external factors affecting their operations that sometimes pinned them down to the extent that they almost gave up. But because they have these three things.. they refused to give up and started all over again, and recovered until the business runs pretty well.

The last thing you wrote is for me the most important. All the lessons will be learned, by others or your experience but the only thing that separates a winnder and a loser is DEDICATION and NEVER GIVING UP! Ive heard so many succesful people say this its crazy :)

alec
02-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Beautifully written fredkawig!

Apart from the points you touched I think it's also important to always stop, look back and analyze the progress of your business up to that point, then tweak and continue. You don't want to fall intro the trap of going forward with your eyes closed fearing the money loss or not reaching your dream/goal. This happened to me in the past and there were times when I lost my faith in the business I invested passion, time and capital in.

Having your own business may be the harder choice than simply getting a job, but when success comes, you'll remember why you started in the first place!

Musho
02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
This was very interesting and I was not aware of some of the things you listed. This is general knowledge that everyone should learn before starting out. If a moderator could sticky this, it would be great.

dannyboy
02-11-2014, 09:27 PM
These are excellent tips that any aspiring business owner should follow. Starting a business takes a decent amount of careful planning.

caveman
02-12-2014, 11:28 AM
All very solid points. I agree with everything you have mentioned. When I started my business, I found it hard to follow the 'patience' bit. I wanted things to fly off from the start. But I didn't give up and i'm quite happy with everything.

TheBrit
02-16-2014, 05:15 AM
Having just joined the forum I have been having a quick browse through. I see it is primarily aimed at the US small business market. However I would think the basics of formulating a small business plan hold good no-matter where you are. So, as an expat Brit, having started and run my own small retail business in the UK for 20 years, my own small input may have some relevence for those thinking of going down this road.

One of the things needed for anyone starting out is a good VIABLE business plan. It's no good drawing up a business projection, pulling figures out of the air, because they make it look good. Especially if it has to be presented to the bank manager when one goes for a loan or overdraft facility.

If the business is being started from scratch, storage facilities or a retail store required, these have to be found. If they need refitting, estimates of all materials and labour costs are required, factoring in "unforseen" problems, allow 10-20% for these possibilities.

When all finance figures to get the property into a "fit-for-purpose" situation have been acquired; stocking and initial cash flow forecasts have to be drawn up. Stocking requirements and amounts are next. Not difficult, get hold of as many suppliers as possible, and play one against the other, to get the best deal you can. Remember, initial stocking is usually quite high and they want that business.

The last item is a cash flow forecast. You have to meet all your business overheads, rent, power etc plus any staff costs, right from the off, while you are trying to build up your business to a break even point. On your cash flow forecast all the weekly/monthly overheads need to be put down. Against this estimate your weekly/monthly income, again be realistic, if you genuinely feel you will reach break even point in six or twelve months, show it on paper as taking nine to fifteen months. Nothing impresses a bank manager more on your next visit than better than expected turnover figures.

CSomm
02-16-2014, 12:47 PM
You absolutely need to have built-up capital at the onset of your business, I'd say at least six months worth. This means that if your business makes NO profit for six months, you are still completely in the black. No matter how much you plan, you need data in order to find your profit margin, and you can't do that until you have months of sales behind you to reference, and reviews from customers. The first year is an expensive time, because you haven't locked down your profits and expenses. You need a serious buffer.

angelicagapit
03-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Great way to point all of this out. I totally agree with everything you just said. Creating a business doesn't only take an idea and some capital. It takes courage in order to stand up against competitors, it takes determination in order to reach your business goals and visions, and it takes passion in order to love what you're doing to earn money.

Everyone must take into consideration all of these important factors because without looking into them, you wouldn't be as successful as you thought you would be. You need to put your heart into your new business. Treat it as your baby and watch it grow.

Good luck, and thanks for the post!

foduu1
03-06-2014, 02:03 AM
men and women don't get precisely how considerable and tricky starting a small business is usually. It is quite high-priced, and there are various unforeseen costs which could take place. When deciding to be able to open up a small business, you have to realize the price you are sure of you've, as well as a great deal that can surface along the way, in the event that some thing pauses, or even you must do some thing some other way. Capital plus a very good business plan usually are essentially the most a couple of important matters to presenting a good business!

wander_n_wonder
03-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes, opening a business and making it a success is no joke. It requires a lot of hard work and sacrifices. If you are not dedicated enough, then maybe it's not really a good idea to open a business. Also, you need to be very hands-on at the beginning of your business, you would not want to delegate it to someone else.

I would say the most crucial thing to do is act upon problems as you see them. Value time and make sure that you make good use of it all the time.

gadgetised
03-08-2014, 12:22 AM
I agree with all these points. I think the primary key to a successful business is planning and commitment. You won't get anywhere without the two. With a plan, you will know where you are headed. With commitment, you can tackle obstacles that come up along the way.

Saman
05-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Successful business needs pure and unique ideas rather than so called handwork and determination. if you find out the actual need of people and you convert it in business ideas you will become successful businessman

joga-pcba
06-06-2014, 03:25 AM
I believe to succeed and sustain a business today you need to have good planning, vision and organizational skills. Today, making money in business is more difficult than ever. With increasing competition it has become absolutely necessary to keep pace with the market and build loyal and trustworthy relationship with the clients. To be successful in business one needs to be organized and well informed.According to my opinion Keeping track of the market and analyzing your competition, understanding the risk and rewards, providing pre and post sale support to the clients are some things that can help your business to succeed. Success is hard gained and requires focus, discipline and determination.

cheapwebdesignchicago
06-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Great suggestions! Thanks for sharing!

One thing that some may want to consider is the point that there really is no relationship between capital and corporate structure. It depends on the type of business and the level of protection you require as well as one's tax considerations.

Say for example, if I run a day care business out of my home...it would require very little investment up front but I probably wouldn't want to run it as a sole proprietorship.

jesslee
07-10-2014, 12:26 AM

I agree from you.We can get experience from the other that how they are doing their business and where they did mistakes.So we try to recover these mistakes for better achievement in our business.

lia
07-31-2014, 04:56 AM
Yes, opening a business and making it a success is no joke. It requires a lot of hard work and sacrifices. If you are not dedicated enough, then maybe it's not really a good idea to open a business. Also, you need to be very hands-on at the beginning of your business, you would not want to delegate it to someone else.

I would say the most crucial thing to do is act upon problems as you see them. Value time and make sure that you make good use of it all the time.
I agree with you, to clear objectives, make a specific plan(you can also call it to do lists), then follow your plan with persistence!

omwebtechnologies
08-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the useful information, really appreciate..

ChristopherReiff
08-14-2014, 07:00 AM
Here is an Example of Successful business by Affiliate Marketing. Clicks Gone Wild Review (http://christopherreiff.blogspot.com/2014/08/clicks-gone-wild-review.html)

Startup_Consultant
08-19-2014, 03:09 PM
Idea, market research and focus.
Conduct a SWOT analysis about your idea in your market find a relevant aspect or market niche you can (ful)fil with your business and stay focused.

ednawise
08-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Valuable tips. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

HugeToms
08-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Thanks to share some of the good discussion is going on i want to add one more important point if you want to run a successful business (small or big ) in Us then you always need to get reputation on worldwide web, no one become successful today market without getting social presence for his business.

Terry Hopper
08-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Thanks to share some of the good discussion is going on i want to add one more important point if you want to run a successful business (small or big ) in Us then you always need to get reputation on worldwide web, no one become successful today market without getting social presence for his business.

I agree with you, but more impotent thinks about business at first you have to know the population of your business and make some seminar and provide some advice for people what you want. Then you make some business plan.

KatherineHiraldo
09-19-2014, 08:27 AM
First of all I will say that is great valuable information that you have shared here.
Doing Business in this modern era world is not so easy. Every Business (whether it is restuarent or Social Media Company) has lot of competition in the market. You need certain plans, strategies and feasibility study for your business if want your business to be at top of the Market. One more thing for successful business that you should be ready for every situation whether it is failure situation or capital crisis situation etc.

MahaKarthi
09-26-2014, 08:04 AM
The ideas shared - market research, swot analysis and other valuable tips were helpful. I would also recommend PLM solution by Piterion to shape the business strategies that minimizes the costs and helps in enhancing the efficiency in your business

EricG
10-15-2014, 01:04 PM
The value in creating a business plan is to get your ideas and assumptions about your business down on paper. Additionally, the bank will want to see a business plan and revenue projections if you are seeking a loan or line of credit for your business. However, by the time you have finished writing your business plan you are going to have to change it because you have learned more about your customer and the market and some of your assumptions are incorrect and need to be updated. When starting a business the only real reason to write a business plan is to get a loan from the bank. Your business plan is going to be full guesses, and it is probably a waste of time writing out a detailed plan.

A more effective, flexible, and time saving method to plan your business is to use the business model canvas (BMC)(http://www.businessmodelgeneration.com/canvas/bmc), originally proposed by Alexander Osterwalder. The purpose of business model canvas is to write down the assumptions you have about your business, in point form, to map out your business. As you learn more about your customer, your market, and the value proposition you are offering you can easily update your BMC in minutes. The idea is that when you are just starting your business you are guessing what your customers problems are and that your solution will solve their problems. As you talk to more customers you get a deeper understanding of their problems and you are able to refine your solutions and value proposition to meet your customers needs. It is much more effective to work off the one page BMC, compared to a 50 page business plan.

MahaKarthi
10-28-2014, 04:25 AM
Yes, I think people don't realize how serious and hard opening a business can be. It is very expensive, and there are many unexpected costs that may occur. When deciding to open a business, you need to realize the costs that you know you have, plus a lot that will come up along the way, if something breaks, or you need to do something a different way. Capital and a good business plan are probably the most two important things to having a good business!

Very good points to follow. Whatever be the business, it is important to plan ahead and follow it. Also, capital investment is the most important thing in any business. So, have a proper plan as well as money before starting with any business. Seeking a experienced company in this case will help a lot in the business development.

Dale
11-15-2014, 04:08 AM

These factors are important as well but according to me plans (like business, financial etc.) are really important for successful business.
Knowledge about Economic and political conditions of the host country is also very helpful.

RickyMargan
11-19-2014, 06:52 AM
If you want to be a successful business owner you must think like the 1 percent. You must want to make the money, and to make it in your industry. You must want to sell your goods and services for a profit.As a small business owner, you don’t have the luxury of having a human resource department, or an assistant, or a staff to keep everything on track for you. Often, you are the one required to do it all and to do it by yourself.you need the brainpower to get where you want to go, thus you must create a good team which means you must respect them, give them tools, prepare them, and mentor them.Besides from these you 1 st need a experienced Business Consultancy company who helps you to do your profit best.In California there are many business consultancy companies who provide you the way of success in your business.But according to my opinion OGS Capital is best because their professional consultants guide me through each and every step of the process.Now I am a successful business man. :)

profitcouple
11-24-2014, 01:22 AM
When you start a business think there is a market for people will want to buy your product.If you want to successful business then firstly you have a proper management in organisatiion and proper planning. If you want to run your business and sucess it then you have propler planning , controlling a decision making.

profitcouple
11-24-2014, 01:26 AM
What is the important things for running a good business and achieve the organisation goal fater.?

Amit Raj
07-17-2015, 02:44 AM
Hi all,
Now a days most of the upcoming enterprenur and good firms lacking in giving employement satisfaction and I personally think that "Doing a business or setting up a company is a matter of teamwork", and if your employee are not satisfied with the management then how could a business grow ??? Employment satisfaction doesn't related to employ salary issues, it is all about securing their future, overall development, different corporate training and above this make them feel that they are safe here. And provide them different corporate training (http://www.vivekbindra.com/) and motivational training (http://www.vivekbindra.com/) so that, they are self motivated and work with their full energy and capabilities.Your views please.....

natalia88
09-11-2015, 02:41 AM
Proper planing according to business and your business market. The second one is proper marketing is the two key point to success any kind of business. To run any kind of new business marketing is the most important.

Davidrguernsey
10-06-2015, 04:15 AM
If you begin a business feel there is a market for folks may wish to buy your product.If you wish to profitable company then firstly you've a suitable administration in proper and organisatiion planning. If you prefer to perform your business and success it then you've propler planning, preventing a decision making.

Anthonyesullivan
10-06-2015, 05:19 AM
If you'd like to become a profitable business owner you need to feel like the 1-percent. You need to need to create the amount of money, and also to make it in your industry. You must need to provide your things and services to get a profit.As a small company owner, you don’t have the luxury of having a human resource section, or an associate, or even a staff to preserve everything on course for you.

carolgcampbell
11-04-2015, 10:44 AM
If you wish to profitable company then firstly you've a suitable administration in proper and organisatiion planning. If you prefer to perform your business and success it then you've propler planning, preventing a decision making.

IndioBailBonds
11-05-2015, 09:23 AM
After doing all the efforts patience is a thing which you can do in the end.

Peter Cabrera
11-13-2015, 10:31 AM
To be successful always stay determined with your idea.

DavidZin
11-24-2015, 10:37 PM
You should a few lucky .Anh Focus on bussiness.After that You will successful in bussiness.

Malik Suleman
11-27-2015, 02:11 PM

yeah i agree with you they should really think about it.
thanks

andychaphekar
12-05-2015, 12:45 AM
I agree with you all, nice explanation. Where all the newbies lack is the way they plan there business which includes money management or scope or any thing directly affecting the growth the business. One must start any kind of business with proper planning and not to forget about risk management plan.

Encarnaciondavid
03-09-2016, 06:16 AM
thanks the information and plan sharing

donswift90
04-04-2016, 07:14 AM
To be successful in business you need to be organized. Organization will help you complete tasks and stay on top of things to be done. All sucessfull business keeps detailed records.To be successful, you can't be afraid to study and learn from your competitors.Always look different horizons to improve the business. Side by side you can contact to consultant services for business (http://www.donswiftandassociates.com/)..Moreover, provide better service for your customers, be consistance.

jandesigner1
04-04-2016, 07:53 AM
The most important thing for successful business is to spend a reasonable amount to advertise the business. Without proper marketing it is not possible to establish a good business

donswift90
04-19-2016, 06:48 AM
To succeed in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills.

1.To be successful in business you need to be organized
2.All successful businesses keep detailed records.
3.The key to being successful is taking calculated risks to help your business grow.
4. It takes time to let people know who you are, so stay focused on achieving your short-term goals and give the rest time to come together on its own.
5.you have to make sacrifices, such as spending less time with family and friends in order to be successful.
6.There are many successful businesses that forget that providing great customer service is important

Owly
04-24-2016, 06:47 AM
Hi All,

Any ideas about how to begin a relationship with a manufacturer in the outdoor clothing space?

Thanks

loyaanderson
04-25-2016, 12:54 AM
In business it is just keeping goals and moving forward to reach it with full effort. Know your competitor, make a plan in advance and go a head with the plan.
As for me in my business i generally view the technology growth. Look forward to implement new things at work. Make things to happen with great effort.
Training the employee at the right time to reach the goal. Allocate work effectively, track the scheduled work with software implementation. I implemented
affordable software like Apptivo by training my employees effectively, keeping target for employee by making the job interesting. Never ever try to stress anyone
it would spoil the work.

donswift90
05-04-2016, 02:34 AM
Some of the best way to have sucessful business (http://www.donswiftandassociates.com/) are:

1. “Build something you believe in — because that’s the first step to building a great brand.”

2. “Don’t aim for 10% improvement. Make it radically better and different.”

3. “Prepare to be copied. Don’t start unless you’ll survive imitation.”

4. “Build up reserves of money and energy for bad luck and mistakes.”

5. “Never, ever give up control — until you sell.”

6. “Don’t compromise on the big things — compromise on everything else.”

7. “Figure out how to achieve your goals on a tiny budget — then cut that number in half.”

redwhitechem
06-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Today, to succeed in business, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills. Numerous people start a business thinking that they will turn on their computers or open their doors and start making money. Success requires attention, focus. Still, success will not come over night - it needs a long-term focus.

carolrobertjoan
06-13-2016, 09:07 AM
As a newbie i browse through topic and found Awesome writing by fredkawig, thanks for sharing and well appreciable

chinomoreno
11-15-2016, 09:20 PM
I can say that my business is just starting out and not going well at the moment. There are a lot of inquiries but no leads.
But I am still in the process of experimenting and looking for new ways to get more people to my business.
I can't give tips or suggestions on how to have a successful business but I know that a business is a long term process.
A lot of patience is needed, everything is a challenge and a learning.

Handond
04-18-2017, 03:18 PM
If you learn enough from the every day things of your business and you are convinced to give it a priority - then quit your current job and go for fulltime in the business. Ultimately, go for big and make it a success and diversified. Can outline more suggestions, However to start with I guess that should be enough. Eventually, you will learn quick - all that you need from on the job training.
Try to attend training of this leadership speaker (http://ghinsberg.com/leadership-speaker/). I helped his lectures to find their place in life.

jaslynn
05-01-2017, 04:01 AM
My opinion about having a successful business is first we should analyse before selecting the business type. After that get a good knowledge about that business and know its value in the market. Then make plan and organise your business in a comfortable zone.

Jaslynn from Bizbilla

kevin34
05-02-2017, 02:57 AM
There are many theory about how to successfull business. But If you don't starting now. That's impossible to reach succes. :D

DanielAlkotaihat
06-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Businesses can be one of the most self-sustaining forms of employment to the worst kind of choice to make and end up in bankruptcy. It's just a matter of planning, perseverance, good choices and patience. In order to succeed in the entrepreneurial world, one must know how to manage a business and correctly make the right decisions in order for one's business to prosper.

The first thing that one must consider is capital. Capital is the amount of money that you want to invest in starting your own business. This is the money which you let go and the money you risk in order for you to start earning income. The amount of capital varies from one type of business to the other. For small scale businesses, sole proprietorships, you only need to invest a small amount of capital. For partnerships, big scale businesses and even corporate businesses, huge amount of capital is needed.

Now that you have capital, choosing the right kind of business is next. In this step, you must have a very good grasp or knowledge and should be very interested in the business that you plan to open. If you are not interested and your heart is not up for it, your business would likely fail. You must also have a vast knowledge of the technicalities and problems that may arise from your business and have the ability to troubleshoot and deal with the problems.

The next thing that you should have in starting and maintaining your business is patience. An instructor of mine told us before that the first year of business would most likely be a deficit. Do not expect to yield profits at the very start of your business practice, but if it does then that would mean that your business has hit a niche in the populace and would most likely be very profitable. Continue to be patient and persevere in every situation, through good or bad times and you will see the prosperity that it would bring. And lastly, always thank the Lord your God for only through his grace, blessings and favor will you be able to succeed not just in your business but in your life as well.

Be fearless. There's uncertainty and risks involved in every step of business. The more risk you bear the more profit you can make.

zdkformations
06-05-2017, 07:26 AM
For a prosperous business, every business should have three basic qualities first is high amount of patience, an optimistic approach and inquisitive nature. These three things will help to handle each of the situations calmly but a good environment and a peaceful mind is also a responsible in handling the situation as an active mind helps to tack a right decision at a right time is also the need of the hour. So, ensure to develop these qualities that would help to make a profit from your capital income and see the benefits. All the best! Good luck!

artisingh
06-16-2017, 12:15 AM
Nice topic. Well everyone has a different version of making their business successful. The most important thing is to be passionate about what you're trying to achieve. Focus intensely on your opportunity and this focus helps to eliminate wasted effort and distractions. Success only comes from hard work. We all know that there is no such thing as overnight success. The road to success is going to be long, so remember to enjoy the journey. Everyone will teach you to focus on goals, but successful people focus on the journey and celebrate the milestones along the way. Trust your gut instinct more than any spreadsheet. There are too many variables in the real world that you simply can’t put into a spreadsheet. Be flexible but persistent. Every entrepreneur has to be agile in order to perform. You have to continually learn and adapt as new information becomes available. Execution, execution, execution. Unless you are the smartest person on earth, it’s likely that many others have thought about doing the same thing you’re trying to do. Success doesn’t necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution.
--
Good luck!
Record Skype Calls (https://recorder.enfold.com/)

harkavybps
06-16-2017, 11:55 PM
You need certain plans, strategies and feasibility study for your business if want your business to be at top of the Market.

ramyaiso19
06-18-2017, 05:01 AM
Offer what people want to buy, not just what you want to sell. ...
Get cash flowing ASAP. ...
Always find new ways to keep costs low. ...
When planning, always overestimate expenses and underestimate revenues. ...
Focus on sales and marketing manically. ...
Find ways to exponentially increase profits. ...
Test and measure everything.

zdkformations
06-21-2017, 07:26 AM
Business is like a game of gambling where there are ups and down , isn't it. But creating a successful firm is a bit daunting task yet not an impossible one. For that it requires a proper planning and a right decision at a right time. For attaining success there is a dire need to manage the task properly. The first thing that one should understand in order to run a successful business is he must know how to invest in marketing.

pridesculling
07-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Argh ... I hate it when this happens. Anyway, I've already written something - but it did not go through when the my computer hanged.

Anyway, I was saying that I agree that people do not really realize how hard it is to start a business. It will take a lot of capital, discipline and patience.

For capital, when you think that you've thought the numbers through and your investment will hold, you will realize that you are then patting your pockets to find more money. Especially when it comes to collections, you will realize that collecting money from customers or clients can be very tricky.

Next, discipline. You will have a slow start and you should be discipline enough to keep going and stay focused. It is related to the third, patience. You need to keep going forward and not to lose patience.

Suman Verma
01-09-2018, 01:29 AM
There comes the do's and don't s with every business one will step into. So, It only makes sense to possess every knowledge of the business you are into. Though one must always be ready for all the highs and lows being in a business but if done smartly and with all the correct knowledge of the business, one can get along with the same.

Franklee
01-18-2018, 07:55 AM

Success in a business is a never ending process. You need to be progressive on continuous basis.
Generally, success in business means achieving goals set by you. If you are performing some activities and it is going in a right direction, then that means the success of a business. I would say the biggest and most important tip for any small business, especially a start up company, is to take advantage of time and make the most efficient use of it. People do not realize the effort that goes into a successful small business, and sometimes it is difficult to keep everything organized. I do have an app that could help any small business prioritize, determine what needs to be done first. This software controls all steps (like ordering and shipping goods), inventory levels and warehousing. You could check it out here http://www.meadewillis.com/. Just make the most of your time and bring your small business to the next level.

GlenGBillings
03-30-2018, 09:19 AM
The one thing new entrepreneurs foul up isn't arranging their capital well, at that point having the eatery flop rapidly.

dpkmlm
07-26-2018, 05:46 AM
For this you need hard work and smart work both..

Bizarreos
08-06-2018, 05:51 AM

This. Also a good capital.

Bizarreos
08-06-2018, 05:51 AM

This. Also a good capital.

eWomenNetwork
08-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Some of the tips to grow a successful business:

Be Organized: In order to grow your business, you need to work in an organized manner. A great way to accomplish this is to create a to-do list of your day to day tasks and check it off once you are finished.

Detailed Records: Keep Detailed records of your business that will help you to get an idea of how much you have improved. This also helps in creating strategies to outgrow our business.

Competitive Analysis: It is always wise to analyze and learn what your competitors are doing. It helps you to get an idea of new strategies.

Take Calculated Risks: The major key to a successful business is to take calculated risks that can give you great rewards. Look for ways to Improve your Business: Be open to new ideas and approaches to grow your business.

Be Patient: You cannot start earning profit just after starting with your business. Just stay focused as it takes time for people to reach out to you and understand your services.

Provide Good Customer Service: Providing great customer services builds trust and the user might avail your service again instead of going somewhere else!!

IgorM
09-14-2018, 07:17 AM
Besides having a good business plan, competent team members and a vision, it's crucial not to neglect your health. Long working hours, multitasking and daily risk taking can be seriously stressful and affect one's productivity.

According to a recent study, at least 49% of founders are likely to have a mental health episode of some kind in their lifetime. Founders are increasingly becoming more susceptible to depression, substance abuse, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and diagnoses on the bipolar spectrum.

Here's an interesting article (https://medium.com/live-coach-journal/how-entrepreneurs-deal-with-the-stress-of-running-a-startup-business-8394f9abe090) with useful advices on how to overcome startup stress.

hydroliclzsuprxxssz
09-14-2018, 08:06 AM
the only thing new commercial enterprise proprietors do wrong isn't always planning their capital well, then having the eating place fail quick.

hydroliclzsuprxxsssz
09-14-2018, 09:04 AM
the most effective thing new commercial business enterprise proprietors do incorrect isn't always planning their capital nicely, then having the eating place fail brief.

cbitssexp
09-17-2018, 07:30 AM
All successful business holds detailed records. By leaving a detailed record, you can know where the business is financially and what kind of potential issues you have. Just knowing this gives us time to develop strategies to overcome these challenges.
Analyze Your Competition
Be Creative
Understand the Risks and Rewards

olivershap18
06-19-2019, 08:56 AM
Focus on what your business provides and make it better and find the true value to the customer. Many times we find that the product or service that a client provides is shown on their web page to be very broad. An example is a carbon 2 cobalt reviews (https://www.revdex.com/reviews/carbon-2-cobalt/997331). Check it.

patrickmahony
06-21-2019, 01:30 AM
You can never create a successful business by sending a postcard or email or placing ads without any motive. It takes time to create trust, to make the decisions and move forward. It takes time to pay attention to all the problems that we face each and every day in our business. Try to know the best prospect about your business. So its not required to waste your time your money and energy on unrelated mail, advertisement, network event or any such marketing tactic which does not have any focus.

~Patrick Mahony

RajinderS
07-15-2019, 12:58 AM
Observe the customers taste.

erpsystem
09-11-2019, 07:38 AM
I am agree with your thoughts about successful business.

royalthai
09-23-2019, 06:03 AM
Thanks for sharing important imformation.

essencepk
10-11-2019, 02:02 AM
Focus on Customer Service.
Build Word of Mouth for Your Business.
Expand Your Marketing Efforts.
Build Your Online Presence with a Business Website and Social Media.
Cut Your Business Costs.
Go Mobile.
Use the Cloud.
Find and Keep the Right Employees.

John G. Anai
11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Get Organized
Keep Detailed Records
Analyze Your Competition
Understand the Risks and Rewards
Be Creative
Stay Focused
Prepare to Make Sacrifices
Provide Great Service

Lowe
11-14-2019, 05:02 PM
first you have to plan for your business without plan you cant make your business sucess....

alicja94
11-17-2019, 03:43 PM
To be successful in business you need to have a trusted partner. https://pro4people.com/ Also you need support in business model generation. :)

mikeadams559
11-19-2019, 09:54 AM
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.

mikeadams559
11-19-2019, 09:55 AM
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.

valkent
11-22-2019, 07:14 AM
You can avoid this on your business ventures through taking it slow and making plans out all of the essential steps you want to attain achievement. Get Organized. Keep Detailed Records. Analyze Your Competition. Understand the Risks and Rewards. Be Creative. Stay Focused. Prepare to Make Sacrifices. Provide Great Service.

AurelioOndricka
11-23-2019, 03:34 AM
There are many ways through which you can lead to a successful business.
I have launched my own online dating app, using app script available in the market.
Similarly, you can also try for some thing like that. Its easy and profitable.

Jolo
12-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Last year I read an interesting article on Forbes called 'Want Your Business To Succeed? Start Practicing Emotional Intelligence'. I am a technical person and I have always paid lip service to softer skill development. This article got me thinking and I did a bit more reading and found out that many top entrepreneurs believe that they ultimately succeed or fail based almost entirely on their interpersonal skills and personality. People have coined the phrase EQ (Emotional Intelligence) to capture the sills that give people a good understanding of their own, and other peoples emotional states, and the ability to control them. If you are hazy on what EQ is you find out more about it here (https://www.eqworks.co.uk/emotional-intelligence/). The ability to make good decisions under pressure and to anticipate and direct customers and suppliers decisions is essential in every business. Many of us just jump in and focus on budgeting, cash flow and our websites and totally ignore these essential softer skills. We could all benefit from spending some time becoming more aware of how good we are at EQ and how we can improve. I have benefited from developing this skill in many ways;
1) I am much better at priotising what is important rather than just what is playing on my mind the most - as the two are rarely the same thing.
2) I am also much better at planning for meetings - I have clear expectations about how I think someone is going to react during the meeting and I prepare strategies to divert or redirect the discussions and resulting decision to the outcome I want.

Anglinia
12-25-2019, 01:52 AM
Here are tips that will help to ensure your business is a success
Have a written plan
Don't marry your plan
Keep your ego in check and listen to others
Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers
Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them
Use the Internet
Reinvent your business.

StephenCooksey
03-14-2020, 03:24 AM
These are really effective tips that any types & sizes of businesses can follow to make their business successful. Planning before starting a business is a necessary task to do.
Even checking the reviews of business software is also comprehensive planning before starting a business.

debora
04-20-2020, 02:24 AM
Here are seven tips that will help to ensure your business is a success:

1. Have a written plan. Without a plan, it is merely a dream. It doesn't have to be a book, but you need a few pages outlining specific objectives, strategies, financing, a sales and marketing plan, and a determination of the cash you need to get things done. Writing it all down is a crucial first step.

2. Don't marry your plan. Every great military general in history has known that even the best-laid plan sometimes has to be thrown in the fire when the bullets start flying. Adjust, confront and conquer.

3. Keep your ego in check and listen to others. Advisors are crucial because you need people to bounce ideas off, inspect what you're doing, and push you to greater accomplishments, holding you accountable for what you are committing to do. Always be good to your word and follow through on commitments, even when difficult and challenging. This isn't about you; it's about the business. Don't take things personally and stay out of emotion. Do not let your ego take control.

4. Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers. Create written systems for everything, because you will reap benefits from them later on. This is how you train your employees and retain consistency. Know your numbers and check them daily and make all decisions based on what they tell you. One of the most important calculations is cash flow pro forma. Determine how much cash you need to do the business, and do not start without the required cash on hand.

5. Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them. A manager's job is to delegate and then inspect progress. So don't be a control freak. Keep business organization flat. If you delegate effectively, you will get more and better then you expect. Have an actual written training and orientation plan so your employees know what is required of them. Use an incentive-based rewards system, and maintain a no-problem attitude about issues that crop up.

Gwynnewer
04-27-2020, 02:06 AM
I like the new application for mobile phones, which allows you to check the activity that occurs on your phone when someone else is using it. If you want more details, then talk about https://www.hoverwatch.com/. Features include: This SMS tracker for Android allows you to record every single outgoing and incoming call. With the help of the SMS tracker app, you can view all SMS and MMS messages sent or received by the user. Moreover, you’re able to track the images included in the MMS messages and view them from your account.

debora
04-27-2020, 03:37 AM
Tips for Building a Successful Business
1. Survey your audience to learn what they’re interested in
2. Don’t try to create a perfect product right way. Just get started and get sales.
3. Look for ways to better serve your existing audience and customers.
4. Find out what your market wants and build it for them.
5. Use feedback from your customers to change and improve.
6. Use Facebook Groups to build a community around your business.
7. Until you get a sale, your idea isn’t validated yet.
8. Branding is the perception you create in the marketplace to appeal to your target audience.
9. Show your audience that you care by creating helpful content for them.
10. Build your personal platform but don’t try to appeal to everyone.

alex_proget
05-16-2020, 01:37 PM
Excellent Post/blog!

Thank you everyone for this great information guys and always taking the time to post this amazing content, I truly appreciate you and I’m gonna start applying some of that ASAP!

I also have some informative content to help business owners that want to grow their businesses via online!

Here is my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/josesilvera

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for the great content and keep it up guys! Have an excellent day!

newnovin
05-28-2020, 08:06 AM
great post , thanks for share

Lilykevin95
06-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Each business person needs to claim a fruitful and gainful business, however it's not in every case clear how to arrive. In the event that you need your private company to be more..

bandbconsulting
06-24-2020, 12:24 AM
If you want your small business to be more profitable than ever before, here are some suggestions for how to make it happen. And remember, building a successful business is a marathon, not a sprint!

1. Focus on customer services
2. Build word of mouth for your business
3. Expand your marketing efforts
4. Build your online presence with a business website and social media
5. Cut your business costs
6. GO mobile
7. Use the cloud
8. Find and keep the right employees
9. Update your business plan
10. Wealth is useless without health
11. Make this your best year ever

TangelThor
07-06-2020, 04:01 AM
Have a written plan. ...
Don't marry your plan. ...
Keep your ego in check and listen to others. ...
Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers. ...
Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them. ...
Use the Internet. ...
Reinvent your business.

stevealex000
09-09-2020, 05:43 AM
here are 7 tips which will help you in making business successful

Have a written plan. ...
Don't marry your plan. ...
Keep your ego in check and listen to others. ...
Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers. ...
Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them. ...
Use the Internet. ...
Reinvent your business.

andriano
09-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Hello,see what business start-up course i found https://bit.ly/35fvzzc

JoshuaGoens
09-18-2020, 10:55 AM
I had to deal with them, namely with their behind the scenes. I was in the laboratory and saw what and how. The team works quite well. It is especially gratifying that everyone there uses special cabinets (https://www.lamsys.com/products/biosafety_cabinets/). This suggests that everything is serious in the laboratory and the management monitors the work directly.

jacksonsamy2
10-22-2020, 07:34 AM
Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized. ...
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records. ...
Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results. ...
Understand the Risks and Rewards. ...
Be Creative. ...
Stay Focused. ...
Prepare to Make Sacrifices. ...
Provide Great Service.

master007
11-05-2020, 12:41 AM

karostartup
11-09-2020, 02:40 AM
You are right and I would like to add that a successful business depends upon the vision of the founder. You can think of it as the root of the business. It's said that "Ideas are easy to think, implementation is hard" the thing perfectly fits in business. We can learn these things from the founders of a successful business-like in India startup founders (https://karostartup.com/top-10-startup-founders-in-india-2020/) like Ritesh Agarwal of OYO, Vijay Shekhar Sharma of Paytm have grown their business around the world. One reason behind the fall of most startup founders is that they don’t have the foggiest idea where to start, what that essential initial step is.

Lirena
11-19-2020, 04:52 AM
Not every person can have a successful business. I am confident that in order to be developed in all areas, you need to have love for work and love for life and have love for family. I would not have had a successful business without my beloved woman. With whom by the way met on a dating site russian brides (https://ru-brides.com/) . But thanks to her, my business went up, now together we help other couples find love. Take an example from us!

Denisearteaga
11-29-2020, 11:49 PM

Yes, you will definitely spend time, especially in the beginning...

JeanMilburn
12-07-2020, 02:50 AM
Informative! I Agreed

Puma21
12-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Fahad Khan business coach (https://fahadkhan.pk) is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, corporate strategist, life and business coach with a track record of achievement in achieving results of quality. He believes that by staying concentrated, exploiting proximity, and contributing back to society, we can aspire to achieve limitless growth would result in ultimate success.

Whenever the opportunity came up, he knew how to find a solution to a need, and how to "Transform vision into venture"

debora
12-11-2020, 01:03 AM
Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized.
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records.
Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results.
Understand the Risks and Rewards.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Prepare to Make Sacrifices.
Provide Great Service.

RaniaRanii3
12-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Also, recollect: Building a fruitful business is a long distance race, not a run. Zero in on Customer Service. Fabricate Word of Mouth for Your Business. Extend Your Marketing Efforts. Construct Your Online Presence. Cut Your Business Costs. Go Mobile. Get in the Cloud. Find and Keep the Right Employees.

Lilykevin86
01-12-2021, 01:17 AM
Get Organized. To make business progress you should be coordinated.
Keep Detailed Records. All effective organizations keep nitty gritty records.
Break down Your Competition. Rivalry breeds the best outcomes.
Comprehend the Risks and Rewards.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Plan to Make Sacrifices.
Offer Great Assistance.

alishbasaki
01-14-2021, 11:35 PM
Get Organized. To make business progress you should be coordinated.
Keep Detailed Records. All effective organizations keep point by point records.
Investigate Your Competition. Rivalry breeds the best outcomes.
Comprehend the Risks and Rewards.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Plan to Make Sacrifices.
Offer Great Assistance.

lishmaliny
01-18-2021, 08:28 AM
Get Organized. To achieve business success you need to be organized. ...
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records. ...
Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results. ...
Understand the Risks and Rewards. ...
Be Creative. ...
Stay Focused. ...
Prepare to Make Sacrifices. ...
Provide Great Service.

lishmaliny
02-12-2021, 05:10 AM
Get Organized. To achieve the business success you need to be organized.
Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records.
Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Provide Great Service.

RaniaRanii3
03-05-2021, 10:53 PM
Here are seven hints that will assist with guaranteeing your business is a triumph: Have a composed arrangement. Try not to wed your arrangement. Hold your inner self under wraps and tune in to other people. Monitor everything, and oversee by the numbers. Representative to workers and maintain a strategic distance from micromanaging them. Utilize the Internet. Rehash your business.

Lilykevin86
03-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Also, recollect: Building an effective business is a long distance race, not a run. Zero in on Customer Service. Construct Word of Mouth for Your Business. Grow Your Marketing Efforts. Assemble Your Online Presence. Cut Your Business Costs. Go Mobile. Get in the Cloud. Find and Keep the Right Employees.

lishmaliny
03-13-2021, 08:26 AM
Get Organized.
Keep Detailed Records.
Analyze Your Competition.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Provide Great Service.

jenny_swift88
03-22-2021, 03:36 AM
Get Organized.
Keep Detailed Records.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Provide Great Service.

Thanks, great plan of action!

RafiGroup21
04-05-2021, 11:47 PM
Green Palms Housing Project aims to fulfill the anticipated housing demand for an industrialized Gwadar. Plan your future by securing your investment with Green Palms Housing Project. Investing in Gwadar | Green Palm Gwadar Plot for Sale | Investment opportunity in Gwadar

lishmaliny
04-06-2021, 06:20 AM
Get Organized.
Keep Detailed Records.
Be Creative.
Stay Focused.
Provide Great Service.

e5n
04-06-2021, 07:28 AM
Provide Great Service and everything will be ok ))

lishmaliny
05-13-2021, 09:58 AM
1. Have a written plan.
2. Don't marry your plan.
3. Keep your ego in check and listen to others.
4. Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers.
5. Delegate employees and avoid micromanaging them.
6. Use the Internet.7. Reinvent your business.

Bigil
07-11-2021, 08:59 AM
To me personally, the requirements to have a successful business are (1) KNOWLEDGE about doing business, (2) PASSION in doing the business and (3) COMMITMENT in running the business. Sometimes, when we have gathered enough capital, we thought that we are ready - we thought that we have the passion in doing it, and we thought that we can commit to it. However, running a business not only based on what we thought how it is, I have have met so many businessmen who never succeed in the beginning not because they do not have these thing, but there are external factors affecting their operations