PDA

View Full Version : How to go about link exchanges with popular sites?

oxpaulo
01-20-2014, 12:15 PM
What are some practices you have used in the past and still use to get those ever valuable links on popular sites in your niche?

sujanarif
01-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Link exchange is very important to increasing traffic. You use link by forum posting or send request by owner of website's administrator. Suppose you write a keyword like Gov Savings (http://www.gov-savings.com/) and insert link. When any one open this page, this website get one visitor.

oregano
01-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Inbound links from other sites are especially valuable, so you could contact the authority site's administrator and offer to write a guest article that gives their readers a fresh perspective on a relevant issue, describes a real-life case study, or showcases an emerging trend, for example. Whatever you write, make sure it adds real value to the other website, and isn't just a rehash of an article you took from somewhere. Google is reportedly cracking down on 'junk' guest articles and blog posts, but I do hear that good quality, original material is still regarded positively.

Obviously, you need to ensure that you can add a brief blurb about your own site, with one or more links, and a mention of who you are, as appropriate. Just don't be blatantly salesy - the aim here is to establish your website (and yourself) as trustworthy, and encourage readers to click on the link.

guyway
01-23-2014, 09:27 AM
i have a website. i want to do link exchange with some webmasters.

Grumpster
01-23-2014, 10:09 AM
You need to find some websites that seem appropriate to the niche of your site. Use the "contact us" link that will most likely be around somewhere on the website. You can usually find this link either in the navigation bar, or at the very bottom of the site. If it's at the bottom it'll usually be a small link so you will need to look carefully. Take the time to write a short but detailed explanation on why you believe a link exchange would benefit both sites, and then send and patiently await a reply. If you don't get a reply in 7 working days then consider sending one more email.

smartmom
01-23-2014, 11:01 AM
In my mind, I am thinking that link exchange is when other similar sites will allow you to add your link from their site. I guess I am wondering if there are some business owners that will be afraid that this will send people to other websites and take away from their visits. I am not totally sure about it but I read somewhere online that if people will help you like this, that it is good for being noticed on the search engines.

RickGrantham
01-23-2014, 11:29 AM
Here is what works right now...

Create a page on your site that is a resource page. But call it a HELP page, or something similar. Add value by categorizing sites that your readers, etc would be interested in. Write a blurb for each one.

Afterwards, go to a place that people in your industry hang out, like a forum or something. I did this very successfully with LinkedIN groups. Anyways, so to those groups and state that you are creating a list of resources for your readers for people who are interested in [your market]. And that you want to know if you missed any. Ask people to leave their comments on the site and that you will approve the comments.

People (leaders) in your industry may come in droves (depending on the industry). And gurus may come out of the woodwork to post their recommended sites on your blog comments section.

Now here's the thing, when they leave a comment on your blog they usually must also leave an email address. A few weeks later follow up with those people and let them know that you link to them and ask for a link back. This means you have not only created value for your readers, but also successfully gathered links that may have been difficult otherwise.

Some examples:
Excel Resource Page (http://rickgrantham.com/articles/excel-for-small-business/excel-resources/) - 50+ comments from many of the gurus in this space.
Small Business Resource Page (http://rickgrantham.com/articles/small-business-advice/small-business-help-and-resources/) I am just starting - leave a comment if you want to discuss adding your NON-Internet Marketing site :)

I have plenty more to say on this subject, but don't want to take over the thread.

Good luck
Rick

oxpaulo
01-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Here is what works right now...

Create a page on your site that is a resource page. But call it a HELP page, or something similar. Add value by categorizing sites that your readers, etc would be interested in. Write a blurb for each one.

Afterwards, go to a place that people in your industry hang out, like a forum or something. I did this very successfully with LinkedIN groups. Anyways, so to those groups and state that you are creating a list of resources for your readers for people who are interested in [your market]. And that you want to know if you missed any. Ask people to leave their comments on the site and that you will approve the comments.

People (leaders) in your industry may come in droves (depending on the industry). And gurus may come out of the woodwork to post their recommended sites on your blog comments section.

Now here's the thing, when they leave a comment on your blog they usually must also leave an email address. A few weeks later follow up with those people and let them know that you link to them and ask for a link back. This means you have not only created value for your readers, but also successfully gathered links that may have been difficult otherwise.

Some examples:
Excel Resource Page (http://rickgrantham.com/articles/excel-for-small-business/excel-resources/) - 50+ comments from many of the gurus in this space.
Small Business Resource Page (http://rickgrantham.com/articles/small-business-advice/small-business-help-and-resources/) I am just starting - leave a comment if you want to discuss adding your NON-Internet Marketing site :)

I have plenty more to say on this subject, but don't want to take over the thread.

Good luck
Rick

Thanks for the info! I have found that many hugely popular sites with a high page rank in your niche have discontinued link exchanges. Some asked if I wanted to buy one, but mostly for a ridiculous fee.

Yamabushi
01-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Whatever you do, just don't buy generic links from someone. Make sure whatever content your link it is, that it's relevant and valuable information. Google is getting really good at catching people for building private link networks. Pretty sure a few big sites (including a rap site i forget the name of) have lost major google ranking because of their use of guest blogging. So just be wary and try to do as much organically as possible.

Isabellas2007
01-23-2014, 08:26 PM
I have found that the link exchanges are valuable at times. However, with Google constantly making changes to what they are doing on the search engine results I found it is nearly impossible to use these properly. Before Google did some of their updates I did have good luck with the exchanges and managed to get quite a bit of traffic from my exchanges.

Rainman
01-29-2014, 01:50 AM
It's difficult to get links from popular websites unless you've got some great information which would be of interest to the people who visit those sites. The only problem is sites like huffingtonpost will curate your content and get all the credit. So there's no way you're going to convince the owner of a popular website to link back to you [unless they have something ($$$$) to gain]. It's easier therefore to dedicate your time to churning out ONLY informative articles that visitors to your site will find useful. If you're very good, be sure that people will start talking about you and the big boys [webmasters of the popular websites] will want to know more about you. They'll quote your articles and link back to you so that when you mention them in any of your posts in future they can get $ome traffic from you.

On the net traffic=$$$$. So if you desire to exchange links with popular websites that get a lot of traffic then you need to prove that you can send traffic their way.

nowicki2013
01-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Link exchanges are a very effective way to get your name out there and get some quality traffic, as well as a better Alexa rating. What you want to do is go to the "contact us" link on whatever website you want to possibly do a link exchange with and contact the admin. Most of them will be happy to exchange links with you since it will get them more exposure as well. However, if your site isn't very popular they might not want to exchange with you because if they are linked to a not so popular site it could hurt them in the search results. Good luck and stay persistent!

jubvman
01-30-2014, 11:42 PM
I don't know much about link exchange but I understand it can be a very valuable marketing tool. My problem is finding blogs / websites like mine to exchange links. Since my website is fairly new (about a month now), it's hard to find other websites that are also in this stage. If anyone has a similar site and would like to exchange links just contact me through my website (link is in my signature).

cpefley
01-31-2014, 12:57 AM
That can be difficult because there isn't much of an advantage for a popular website to exchange links with a much less popular website. Have you tried Facebook ads? This might help you get your links out there for a nominal fee, and you can test it out to see if it is worth the fee.

delusional
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Does this still work? I know from the past that getting linked was a really big deal for traffic but lately the internet is indexed so fast, everyone can find every site that wants to be found.
People also tend to type a new query faster then they would click a link on a totally unrelated website.

wahmbrenda
02-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Before you go doing link trades it's important to make sure that you have your site in order. Make sure you have a link page and some good, solid content. These are things that others are going to look for if they're going to link to/with you.

DomDom
02-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Before you go doing link trades it's important to make sure that you have your site in order. Make sure you have a link page and some good, solid content. These are things that others are going to look for if they're going to link to/with you.

This and popularity. The only way you are going to make it if the other owner will get some $$ in return. That means you have to build your sites popularity before and then you can start bargaining with other popular sites and the snowball will keep rolling! :)

esdanand
02-03-2014, 03:56 AM
Link exchanges do not work any longer. What I would suggest is think of SEO as PR (public relations). If you had a PR manager, what are the 'hooks' they would deploy to get your business written about by popular newspapers/magazines - they typically use your quote in a relevant trending news item, or use a new feature you have launched on your website to be a topic of discussion - building links for SEO is no different. Use these traditional methods and you will be able to get links from websites; big and small, with relative ease (and Google likes this type of linking too).

DomDom
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the info! I have found that many hugely popular sites with a high page rank in your niche have discontinued link exchanges. Some asked if I wanted to buy one, but mostly for a ridiculous fee.

This is really great and useful information, I shall copy the text to my useful documents. Thank you for your information Mr. Rick!

Andy1982
02-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Very interesting thread OP. I am currently at the ground stages of opening a food forum, with a drive on quality, fresh burgers and I'm converting an old caravan into a catering business. The two I would like to combine my passions of food and community and finding people to link exchange is something I will be looking into int the next couple of weeks, once i've built a bit of content. I'm keeping tuned to this for more replies or if anyone wants to link exchange with me if you're related to food in any way.

Moore Than SEO
02-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Link building in SEO has become quite challenging and after the barrage of Google algorithm updates in 2013 many of the techniques that used to work have the potential damage a website's quality today - or at the least, won't be recognized by Google as valuable and credible links. The only way we've found that works is digging your heals into real traditional marketing. There are no shortcuts to the sustainable "link earning" process.

Spend research hours online searching for high quality websites that are extremely relevant to your business. Also search for trade journal websites and business publications devoted to your specific industries for they often host communities and blogs that provide more opportunities for connecting with others and earning links. Review a business pubs editorial calendar (often accessed through the links provided for advertising information). Most business mags appreciate newsworthy articles that fit their planned editorial roll-out. Some even issue call-outs for feature subjects hoping to obtain quality articles from relevant companies. Reach out to the listed editors of relevant magazines and become friendly. Find out how you can submit content for editorial consideration and know that if what you have to offer is truly newsworthy (innovative or helpful ideas, case studies, new technological innovations, etc.) they will often have interest. Be sure to monitor the quality and relevance of any links you wish to create. You can use free online tools from MajesticSEO, Moz.com, and others to look at quality metrics such as Domain Authority, Page Authority, mozTrust, or mozRank. Generally, the higher the score the better. For our clients we like to rely on websites with a Domain Authority score of 75 or higher - depending on the industry and resources available.

Someone earlier mentioned spending time on your website before going on a link building quest. This is very good advice. Make sure your structure is well organized and ensure that every page possesses 250-300 words of meaningful content. Also check for duplication - go to Copyscape.com and run some pages through to see if you have instances of duplicate content. Rewrite anything that is found. Don't forget your page meta titles and meta descriptions and be certain you don't duplicate this text either.

There's a lot more advice out there on link building in 2014. The biggest takeaway I've seen from the Google update/penalty debacle is that good SEO means good marketing with content that is highly relevant and meaningful to each business' target audiences. If you focus on your customers, deeply understanding their needs and interests, you'll create better content reach out to the relevant places prospective customers hang out, and increase your website value and search ranking potential.

midynamics
02-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Valuable if done within your niche.

wahmbrenda
02-08-2014, 10:27 AM
I don't think you can say that link trades are worthless. They are still a way to get your site out there - seen by others and spidered by Search engines who might not otherwise find you. It's definitely difficult to get people to respond though. I've been working on this off and on this week without a whole lot of luck unfortunately.

Taru
02-12-2014, 12:47 PM
I haven't done any link exchanges proposals thus far, but I have contacted a good number of sites to purchase/rent ad space or make some customized deals concerning links and written articles, and they have worked for me. I think the key is just to be as sincere in the letter as possible and to spread out your opportunities and options as much as possible, as not all of them tend to reply so it's best not to expect much or anything at all as you are sending out your letters. Of those few that do, though, it becomes a good start to a great business relationship, and usually you can tell by the content they put up as to what type of people they are anyway, so it's all relatively transparent on both ends and it shouldn't be very complicated if you ask me.

ha777yya
03-19-2014, 12:21 PM
It is hard to go about doing this if you really want to gain legitimate DA/PA and other stats quickly. Most sites will refuse if you have lower domain authority than they do and why would you want links from lower ones? Difficult but effective when it works. Try emailing the admin.

angelicagapit
03-19-2014, 08:04 PM
I really feel the need to do this process of exchanging links.

Right now, my blog has practically no traffic, due to the fact that I've just started a few days ago and I haven't done any marketing. I'm trying to build my own life on the internet, so I'm not promoting my site to my friends and families on Facebook or anything. I want to start an online career without them being in the way of it.

I find this strategy pretty great in terms of advertising your website, I just don't know how to do it, as well.

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions guys! :)

Lithium
03-20-2014, 12:36 PM
I think popular sites won't accept any kind of exchange unless your site is popular as well.

marierosas
11-22-2019, 05:53 AM
The attempt to get new satisfactory link partners is now past affordable; Even the ... All of a unexpected the ones properly-related sites obtained a huge extra bonus in ... Link exchange underwent a big improve in reputation at that time.

vinitha
12-12-2019, 03:34 AM
In general, by including a hyperlink, you are not actually copying. It is generally fine to provide a hyperlink to another website as long as that link is not a site which is known to contain infringing material. The law is not clear on deep linking

psydeh
03-05-2020, 04:03 AM
Somos voIPer, y somos Líderes en telefonía IP para empresas. La centralita telefonica virtual (https://www.voiper.es/) de voIPeres una poderosa herramienta que le permite mejorar y aumentar el control de las comunicaciones de su empresa sin necesidad de instalaciones físicas.
Si necesitas ayuda contactarnos.

jayam
04-16-2020, 07:28 PM
The Link Exchange is a free link exchange directory with categorized listings of sites that actively exchange links. Browse the directory for quality sites with topics that your visitors would find useful. Then contact a site's webmaster, either directly or through the directory, to exchange links.

Geethan
04-23-2020, 03:55 AM
Do following techniques of Off Page SEO -

Article Submission
Guest posting
Comment posting
Forum posting
Web 2.0
Image submission
Video submission
Blogging. Directory submission
Infographics submission
Classifieds listing
All those above are most useful techniques by using you can get high quality backlink for your website or blog.

Here are some tips which you have to apply while creating ...(more)

Artisingh1
04-24-2020, 11:39 AM
Inbound connections from different locales are particularly significant, so you could contact the position site's executive and offer to compose a visitor article that gives their perusers a new point of view on an applicable issue, depicts a genuine contextual investigation or grandstands a developing pattern, for instance. Whatever you compose, ensure it increases the value of the other site and isn't only a repeat of an article you took from someplace. Google is purportedly taking action against 'garbage' visitor articles and blog entries, yet I do hear that great quality, unique material is still respected emphatically.

seoppcboy
04-24-2020, 10:57 PM
Contact high authority website owners and request for link exchange.

jayam
05-24-2020, 09:36 AM
Link exchange helps but one-way links are the best. Exchanged links give a lot less link juice compared to one-way. I personally think it's better to improve your site content and user-friendliness in order to get one-way links rather than investing your time asking around for link exchanges. It's simply not worth it.

valluri
05-24-2020, 09:44 AM
A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

Geethan
06-04-2020, 03:53 AM
I think google give priority to theme base link exchange. For example if you have fitness related project and you find menually data of fintess theme and communication with other fintess sites owner and convence them for link exchange. Due to these process you get theme base unique links.. these kind of link is permanent link. It is not spam google band those kind of site who added all theme sites.

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Most often, a website will connect to another in the form of a link (also known as a “hypertext” link), a specially coded word or image that when clicked upon, will take a user to another Web page. ... You do not need permission for a regular word link to another website's home page.

Geethan
06-19-2020, 01:40 AM
Don't. Seriously, stop it. Think about what you're doing. You're trying to trick Google by getting links you didn't earn and your website doesn't deserve. That's called black-hat SEO. It's not good to do. So don't.

salesforcebofc
06-19-2020, 02:02 AM
Off-page SEO, such as link building, can be a tricky business and, for some, is a tactic to avoid altogether. Some would claim that is because Google has, very successfully, equated linkbuilding with web spam, and the industry news machine is started almost entirely – all the time – and fueled by Google PR saying something or enforcing its quality guidelines.

Not all link building is web spam and in fact, building links is still an incredibly important aspect of search engine optimisation.

Tsweezey
06-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Pretty sure this idealogy has been defunct since the Google Panda updates several years ago. Google knows when you are "link slumming" and while it might not penalize you, it won't reward you. The best thing to do is to feed Google the information it needs to better help it serve relevant information. Soon, I expect, most all SEO tricks will give way to standard & responsible SEO architecture as it's likely Google's end goal is to determine relevance itself via AI.

Just one more tip/observation. Clients that come to me have often spent more time trying to cut corners than by adopting a responsible foundation. The sooner we adopt more a responsible foundation, the sooner we reap the benefits. Too often we'll spend 50 hours on a short cut that never pays off, or worse, damages our digital credibility. Given that many of us are solopreneurs, it's time lost... time squandered.

Wepsychic3
06-30-2020, 09:22 PM
Create unique content.
Do keyword research.
Go after competitor links.
Make friends with other sites.
Offer to give testimonials.
Write guest posts.
Get on review sites.
Create a strategy.

Geethan
09-08-2020, 01:24 AM
The practice of exchanging links with other websites. You place another site's link on your site, usually on a links page, and in return, the other site places a link on their site back to you.

Link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a webring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn, receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

stevealex000
09-08-2020, 04:27 AM
According to wikipedia, A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

amelyjcob
09-16-2020, 06:33 AM
What is Link Exchange in SEO?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

jacksonsamy2
10-13-2020, 01:02 AM
Create a bunch of websites.
Build similar backlink profiles for them all.
Wait until they start ranking in Google for some keywords.
Build a particular number of reciprocal links to some of those websites. Leave a few of them intact as your control group.

RaniaRanii3
10-13-2020, 01:38 AM
Girls for sex in Muscat are consistently prepared to take Cocks are packed into mouths and tight pussies.+96893560417

Nags
10-13-2020, 03:46 AM
Link exchange is very important to increasing traffic. You use link by forum posting or send request by owner of website's administrator. Suppose you write a keyword like Gov Savings and insert link. When any one open this page, this website get one visitor.

Geetha john
11-28-2020, 01:03 AM
Link exchange has a potential to positively impact site traffic and improve ... in order to get one-way links rather than investing your time asking around for link ...

jayam12
12-02-2020, 06:16 AM
4 Ways Links Can Hurt Your SEO

Simply put, reciprocal links are against Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If your site is abusing backlinks – if you're trying to manipulate search results by exchanging links – your website runs a high risk of being penalized by Google.

mithu
12-02-2020, 06:22 AM
Reciprocal links are arranged when two web sites agree to link to each other.
Find GOOD QUALITY, complementary sites.
Place a link to them on your site.
Only AFTER you've placed a link to them, email the owner of the site a short, friendly note. ...
Genuinely praise something on the site.

MASTERO
12-09-2020, 01:40 AM
Link exchange is simple like a give and take. Its the mutual deal, where two people of two website, add the link of the other in their own website, so that the link point to the respective website. Most appropriate way to answer is “I'll add you if you add me”.

jayam12
12-18-2020, 06:03 AM
4 Ways Links Can Hurt Your SEO

Simply put, reciprocal links are against Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If your site is abusing backlinks – if you're trying to manipulate search results by exchanging links – your website runs a high risk of being penalized by Google

mithu
12-18-2020, 06:07 AM
Only AFTER you've placed a link to them, email the owner of the site a short, friendly note. ...

KENZAdvertising2
12-18-2020, 06:29 AM
If you would like to cash on your business through social media management around the globe, get in-tuned with KENZ advertising. Our proficient team will assist you to widen the scope of your business through social media management. Social media marketing agency in Lahore

Geethan
12-19-2020, 12:45 AM
Link exchange has a potential to positively impact site traffic and improve ... in order to get one-way links rather than investing your time asking around for link ...

raviseo121
12-19-2020, 02:36 AM
thanks for sharing with us

ronnywhiteJ
12-24-2020, 04:19 AM
Yes this is very good tips to get link exchange.

jayam12
01-04-2021, 08:49 AM
Simply put, reciprocal links are against Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If your site is abusing backlinks – if you're trying to manipulate search results by exchanging links – your website runs a high risk of being penalized by Google.

mithu
01-04-2021, 08:58 AM

valluri
01-04-2021, 09:05 AM
An agreement between the owners of two websites that each site displays a link to the other. Link swaps are continuously solicited to build up the popularity of the page in order to achieve a higher rank in a search result.

RaniaRanii3
01-08-2021, 11:03 PM
How basic are complementary connections on the web? Make a lot of sites. Fabricate comparative backlink profiles for them all. Stand by until they begin positioning in Google for certain catchphrases. Construct a specific number of corresponding connects to a portion of those sites. Leave a couple of them flawless as your benchmark group.

alishbasaki
01-13-2021, 12:22 AM
Connection trade can possibly decidedly affect site traffic and improve ... to get single direction connects instead of contributing your time making a few inquiries for interface

raviseo120
01-13-2021, 12:56 AM
thanks for sharing with us

valluri
01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
Link exchange programs are a quick and easy way to drive traffic and improve search engine results. Bloggers like link exchanges because they increase their site's rankings in the eyes of search engines with little effort. This provides traffic from other sites, possible readers, and more page views.

mithu
01-18-2021, 09:51 AM
“To find a sampling of links to any site, you can perform a Google search using the link: operator. For instance, [link:www.google.com] will list a selection of the web pages that have links pointing to the Google home page. Note there can be no space between the “link:” and the web page URL.”

jayam12
01-18-2021, 09:56 AM
Backlinks are important to SEO. When another site links to your site, a backlink is created. ... Most backlinks are good, some are great, and others are toxic. Too many toxic backlinks can harm your ranking

Geetha
01-18-2021, 11:36 PM
How common are reciprocal links on the web? Create a bunch of websites. Build similar backlink profiles for them all. Wait until they start ranking in Google for some keywords. Build a particular number of reciprocal links to some of those websites. Leave a few of them intact as your control group.

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:14 PM
Connection trade can possibly emphatically affect site traffic and improve ... to get single direction connects instead of contributing your time making an inquiry or two for interface .

jamilalam
01-23-2021, 04:23 AM
you can post on in fb groups by writing link exchange

nsve1988
01-24-2021, 09:51 AM
Hey guys! I've been using this tool for a while and it really improved my conversions. It really increased my sales, so if anyone wants to use it, here's my affiliate link.

https://provesrc.com?aff=835ca11f

It can be really beneficial and take your business to the next level but it really cost efficient. You can find more information on the official website.

Bigil
01-26-2021, 02:32 AM
Link exchange is very important to increasing traffic. You use link by forum posting or send request by owner of website's administrator. Suppose you write a keyword like Gov Savings and insert link. When any one open this page, this website get one visitor.

notty667
01-27-2021, 02:40 AM
A link exchange is simply when two sites agree to link to each other. ... If you get mentioned on popular, trusted websites, they can help you

Geetha
01-28-2021, 12:18 AM
How common are reciprocal links on the web? Create a bunch of websites. Build similar backlink profiles for them all. Wait until they start ranking in Google for some keywords. Build a particular number of reciprocal links to some of those websites. Leave a few of them intact as your control group.

alishbasaki
01-28-2021, 10:52 PM
When connecting to locales with a similar objective watchwords and expressions as your site, your odds of having that connection responded are low. ... Connection trades or responded connections ought to be between locales with comparable substance and subjects, and not between straightforwardly contending destinations.

jayam12
02-05-2021, 03:19 AM
Most traditional SEO's (especially those who aren't deeply involved in the link building space) would strongly advise against any kind of link exchanges. It's true, exchanging and swapping links is an extremely divisive topic in the SEO and link building community, and most experts prefer to use other strategies.

mithu
02-05-2021, 03:30 AM
“To find a sampling of links to any site, you can perform a Google search using the link: operator. For instance, [link:www.google.com] will list a selection of the web pages that have links pointing to the Google home page. Note there can be no space between the “link:” and the web page URL.”

valluri
02-05-2021, 03:37 AM
LinkExchange was a popular Internet advertising cooperative, similar in function to a webring, originally known as Internet Link Exchange or ILE. ... In June 1998, LinkExchange acquired MerchantPlanet, an early shopping cart and credit card application.

Saaralkobi3
02-05-2021, 06:33 AM
Business name:
317 Locksmith Indianapolis
Owner name:
Saar Alkobi
Address:
6515 Park Central Way
Indianapolis¸ IN
Phone:
(317) 342-5600

Geetha
02-05-2021, 11:54 PM

Lilykevin86
02-06-2021, 12:51 AM
Connection trades with sites having the accompanying qualities will clearly It's normal to feel that, when somebody gives you a connection, they pass their connection.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:18 AM

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:47 PM

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:21 AM
Inbound links from other sites are especially valuable, so you could contact the authority site's administrator and offer to write a guest article that gives their readers a fresh perspective on a relevant issue, describes a real-life case study, or showcases an emerging trend, for example.

jayam12
03-23-2021, 03:18 AM
Site Penalization (Manual Action) Simply put, reciprocal links are against Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If your site is abusing backlinks – if you're trying to manipulate search results by exchanging links – your website runs a high risk of being penalized by Google

mithu
03-23-2021, 03:20 AM
Search Console > choose your property > Links > External links > Top linked pages. By default, this report is sorted by Incoming links. That shows you which pages have the most backlinks. Sort by Linking sites to see which pages have the most links from unique websites.

valluri
03-23-2021, 03:27 AM
Reciprocal links are arranged when two web sites agree to link to each other. Reciprocal links are also known as “link swaps”, “link exchanges” and “link partners”.