PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Vietnam - D&G Vietnam

Blake with D&G Vietnam
01-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Blake Nichols and I am Director of International Development for D&G Vietnam. I am originally from the USA, but I now live in Hanoi, Vietnam. I have lived in Vietnam since late 2013, and have enjoyed the life here.

D&G Vietnam is a Vietnam-based (global operating) manufacturer of daily-use household items like toothbrushes, toothpaste, and cotton buds. You can check out our website at : www.dgvngroup.com . We also have OEM capabilities, with a full R&D team available to design a plastic mould, packaging or any other customized product. In general, the company focuses on quality products, and operates its factories under strict quality standards (ISO 9001). Our products are also FDA approved.

The company was started in 2004 by a super ambition guy named Mr. Henry Vu Duc Sy, who now operates the company as CEO.

2013 and 2014 have been important years for our company because we have focused on growing our business in our international markets. We are specifically interested in Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, and UAE.

I joined this forum to contribute to threads and learn from the community, and use the information learned to develop strategies to grow our export business.

I look forward to being part of the smallbusinessofurms.org community.

Thank you!

smallbus
01-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Welcome Blake, It's great to have you here! PM me if you need anything, and don't forget to advertise in your signature file and create an avatar for your profile!

-Marshall

loveguruji
12-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Hi Guys,
How are you all? Greetings from India..!!:p

loveguruji
12-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Hi Guys,
How are you all? Greetings from India..!!:p

WritingPaperSucks
12-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Hello! Vietnam is great country with wonderful nature. Good luck!

thietbim5sdonggoi
02-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Nice to meet you :)))

speeduser
01-19-2021, 03:25 AM
Greetings from Vietnam? That is one of the most interesting greetings I have encountered lately. - Phillip Elden (https://www.phillipeldenprofile.com/)