PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep up all the expenses?

pandandesign
01-20-2014, 11:54 PM
My dad owns a restaurant, and I help him since he's started his business. I don't mind helping my parents because family is important and it's part of my business too. Owning a business isn't easy and can be quite expensive than working for someone else because the more people he's hired, the more he's going to pay because there are insurance and employment benefits and etc. How do you keep up all the expenses in a business because there are a lot of bills to pay in order to keep the business going. I want to know how do you keep up all the expenses when the business isn't doing well? Do you usually have a plan to limit the spending or something?

jfab
01-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Always have a good auditing of just about everything. It's also best that you handle the management of all the expenses like create a list or a budget so you don't overspend. Only buy what you need and never what you want. Focus on the immediate needs alone then worry on the other stuff later once the priority has been settled.

owesem75
01-23-2014, 12:55 AM
I would suggest that you classify/categorize your expenses to recurring expenses, seasonal expense, optional expense, etc. You will be surprised to know that while there are expenses that you cannot avoid when running a business, it will also show you some other expenses that are actually unnecessary and can be avoided or removed. Also, you have to keep an always up-to-date inventory of your resources to maximize its use. Regarding human resources, you can maximize them by assigning them functions relevant to the position he was hired for. You can also maximize your restaurant space by selling extra services to non-restaurant clients. I mean, for example if you wish to decorate your dining area - one better way of doing it is to lease photo frames to other companies as an ADVERTISING space. You save on decoration and you get additional income to cover the payment for some big expenses too.

delusional
01-23-2014, 01:07 AM
I just keep a ledger with all the income and expenses for every month. I also keep all the bills and at the end of the month I deliver everything to my bookkeeper. He will translate everything into the needed documents and make sure everything is balanced. It could be that he says he is missing a bill but that hasn't happened anymore in the last year. It's just a matter of discipline to keep everything together in one place.

crimsonghost747
01-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Obviously the bigger the company gets the more expenses there are and the harder it's to manage them. If you are interested in this, maybe you could do all the financials for him so he can concentrate on running the restaurant?

As for preparing for a bad month or two, I'd always keep a decent amount of money as cash in the company. Say, something that can pay the expenses for a couple of months.

fredkawig
01-23-2014, 07:17 AM
I suggest that you should account or codify all your earnings and losses either simply by writing it in your business books or professionally by hiring an accountant (or you could do it yourself). Based on your gross profit, deduct all the expenses that you incur in running your business and you come up with your net income. If the previous months or years of the business has a positive net income then that should be good as it can siphon the possible future net losses. The problem arises when all or most of the months in your records are net losses. Here we can see that your business in not doing well and it can lead to bankruptcy. As a businessman, I suggest that you check whether your business is doing well or is becoming an additional liability for your family.

Yamabushi
01-23-2014, 02:39 PM
I'd also keep a spreadsheet where you can have all your expenses written out and contrasted with revenue.

ap4aaron
01-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Keep a spreadsheet with your money at the top, and subtract and add to it based on profits/losses.

hillaryNC
01-23-2014, 07:58 PM
Sounds like you need an accountant! They will know how to keep track of all these expenses and show you how to budget you money and see what expenses can be cut! Some expenses are un-needed! Maybe you can meet with someone and see what they have to say! :) Good luck!!!

cpefley
01-23-2014, 08:25 PM
It just depends on how far you are willing to spend out of pocket to try and make the business succeed. Owning a business is somewhat like gambling, and some people lose everything. They dip into retirement, savings, or take out loans to make ends meet. Sometimes it pays off and the business flourishes.

gHiros
01-24-2014, 01:02 AM
Wow, there are lots of great tips to help you deal with your expenses in your business. For me, things can get quite busy and crazy sometimes, and I bet a restaurant biz is much more magnified, right? Anyways, I like to schedule one day a week and block off 30 minutes just to focus just on organizing the finances of the business. I find that when I do that, it helps me get a better insight into my business, and moreover, helps me make better financial decisions.

Also, you should separate your personal from your business expenses. That means getting separate banking accounts, and if necessary, separate credit cards.

In addition to paying your employees, advertising can be another significant expense item. Google the name Jonah Berger for ideas to get your business to go viral!

Good Luck!

powermarkman
01-26-2014, 12:49 AM
My dad owns a restaurant, and I help him since he's started his business. I don't mind helping my parents because family is important and it's part of my business too. Owning a business isn't easy and can be quite expensive than working for someone else because the more people he's hired, the more he's going to pay because there are insurance and employment benefits and etc. How do you keep up all the expenses in a business because there are a lot of bills to pay in order to keep the business going. I want to know how do you keep up all the expenses when the business isn't doing well? Do you usually have a plan to limit the spending or something? :D :D :D

EEEK... i know what you mean. My family also has a few business practices and there are quite a few expenses. It's good that your dad owns a business and you can learn a lot just from helping him out. There are a lot of bills to pay including electricity. I actually work to help reduce the cost for people with one of these expenses(electricity). Usually people go have the COMMED electric service; if you want I can for free send you information on comparative rates for reduced electric expenses; customized for your needs, which will save money year 'round.

I know COMMED electric provider is suppose to rise 350% recently; by June 2014 its suppose to rise from 5.5 cents per kw to around 11.9 cents per kilowatt hour! :eek:

You guys have a guiros business?? I just had guiros today lol.

oregano
01-26-2014, 10:24 AM
To keep track of all your expenses as well as the money coming in to your business, you might want to use a free accounting software program. If you make sure to enter your income and outgoings regularly you'll always have a good handle on how the business is doing financially. You may or may not need an accountant or bookkeeper to put together more detailed annual or quarterly financial statements and do your tax returns - but whoever does them will find their job much simpler if you keep day-to-day accounts in this way.

There are several free programs to choose from these days, but a simple package that doesn't require a lot of figuring out is VT Cash Book. Another good one is GnuCash, or there's TurboCASH 5, xTuple PostBooks and many others.

novasparker
01-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Being in business for yourself means that you are a little OCD when it comes to keeping up with paperwork. In order to keep up with our business expenses, we have a business account that has a check card and a checkbook. Everything for the business is paid out of this account and this account only. All business deposits are made into this account. We don't spend cash on business expenses, even if it's just a few dollars at Lowes because we can't keep up with all those receipts without a way to cross reference whether or not it was a personal or business expense. At the end of the month, I cross reference each receipt with the corresponding bank entry and then print the statement and attach the receipts. Then we store them in a box with the other months for the year and then add the corresponding tax return, mileage logs and other documentation to that box at the end of the year. It's the only way we can keep track. Organizaton is the key to a happy business life.

Tompfl
07-15-2014, 12:59 PM
This was an interesting blog post that I read that might be of help to you - http://elease.com/business-hot-topics/business-money-management-tips

tunguyen
07-15-2014, 01:37 PM
My family used to own a restaurant for 4 years before we sold it, and I also worked in it my teen years. Keeping track of all the expenses is difficult, but the key is to be organize when doing all of the paperwork. Personally, from my experience, I would not hire anyone to do the paperwork especially if the business isn't doing well. Hiring someone would just require more capital and paperwork to deal with. I don't know what type of restaurant your dad deals with, but when my family had our restaurant, during tough times, we would cut back the menu. For example, we had 3 different type of chicken dishes, if one of them isn't doing, we would pull that one from the menu and recommend the dish that's selling well that day. That way, we would save money on food cost, and get a happy customer for recommending a good dish. Be open to making changes when it comes to the menu. Any perishable food that is not sold is money down the drain. Furthermore, beware of the customer service in the restaurant, it really can make or break a restaurant.

jesslee
07-16-2014, 12:10 AM
Write your expenses on a sheet, then look which are immediately important and which you can delay for sometime.Fulfill your important needs first and then think about the others.It will help you to manage your business.

KennethPaxton
09-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Every company is having a account department that keep the records of all these things, they also manage a file of all bills. By having a particular record of the bill and other records like salary, some other expenses. By having all these you can easily manage or keep up all the expenses in your business. You can also manage by keeping your business records in a filling system may be last on your list of priorities.

ecohomes
09-09-2014, 05:11 AM
Hello,

I guess you already do a lot by helping and probably this way you save a lot. Being a restaurant you will always have to pay bills like: electricity, gas, salaries to employees, VAT, taxes and others. But in order to prevent an empty pocket you can grow the revenue. Probably the reason why you made the post here is because the costs start to be lit bit higher than what you cash out.

I would recommend doing some advertise and promotion. And a good review will always bring new clients, at least that's what I have learned since I started my business. I can recommend a good guy who is been helping me around with a good marketing strategy (local newspapers, editorials) and give you some tips.

Don't be discouraged. You know what they say nothing it's easy or cheap now days so keep the heads up!
Cheers,
MM:)

ThurmanAmey
09-27-2014, 03:35 AM
Hire an experience accountant who will handle the each and every expenses which will help you to manage your expenses. Keep a spreadsheet to manage your expenses, keep on auditing every expenses of your business going out or in.

stockbrokers
09-28-2014, 06:43 AM
do you want to keep up your all expenses ...you will low your budget and low your expenses......

DwightDuncan
10-08-2014, 02:26 AM
In a business, there are various expenses and you may follow these steps to keep them on a track:
When you get receipts and bill, then submit it to account.
Organize your expenses properly.
You may use Evernote also, it is best to manage things.

Shield Funding
10-14-2014, 05:02 AM
There are some tactics different businesses use depending on the industry, but that can't substitute for planning ahead and working off of some sort of business plan. Restaurants have a reputation for being difficult because they have to measure the amount of customers they cater to (depending on how big the restaurant's constituency is locally and the economic class they cater to). We wrote about it recently here: https://shieldfunding.com/2014/09/funding-restaurants-and-quick-cash-infusions/. Check it out and see if that has any helpful tips. We are interested in improving the list also, so any extra points you have would be helpful to us.

If your father's business is considering a way to keep up with current expenses, look into your credit options. We have some for bad credit business loans and more secured lending options, too.

ByronHorton
10-31-2014, 01:42 AM
The best way to keep up all the expenses is to make a pre budgeting of everything. But don't underestimate the costs. First of all give preference to more important things then less important things.

EliteCapital
11-02-2014, 07:30 PM
There is a special program for restaurants called Merchant Cash Advance . (http://elitemerchantcapital.com/index.php/component/k2/item/69-restaurant-business-loans-find-the-capital-to-grow)

thomasjessie345
11-07-2014, 02:17 AM
For keeping up all your expenses under control is to properly categorize your expenses. You must know where you have to invest how much. Invest first in your urgent task. Don't worry about the future. After completing your each day once check all your investments and benefits.

David T. Breen
11-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Here are five ways to reduce your business expenses.
1. Outsource.
2. Negotiate lower credit card APRs.
3. Negotiate lower prices with your suppliers.
4. Avoid perpetual payments.
5. Re-evaluate complex expenses.

Cesar Montoya
11-25-2014, 02:26 AM
Listen I can help you. I work with a company that offers a software that helps save and mange your money. It can send texts to your phone in case you go over your budget. The way you save money is my company will also give you an app that takes pictures. The reason this is necessary is because every time you make a purchase (business or personal) you take a picture of the receipt on the app and it'll calculate how much you save on the purchase. At the end of the month you receive your savings. If your interested then message me.

Grabowski
11-29-2014, 07:44 AM
The best way to keep up all your expenses in the bank but if you want to go advanced then you can also take the help of internet for doing so.

loyaanderson
04-26-2016, 02:08 AM
Software has been the best tool to manage expenses. I installed Software Apptivo which had created a change to handle my finances, it allowed me to mange my cash flow effectively. Also track the sales to know where i stand. View the expenses,create invoices and many more. Isn't amazing that too in an affordable cost.

Sean Vangill
05-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Sometimes seeking outside financing is the way to go until you get back on your feet. Merchant cash advances are easy to qualify for but they can get pretty expensive (talking apr around 80%). There are a lot of alternative funding sources though like peer to peer lending sites, crowdfunding etc. If the business is sort of in a slump but still profitable and all majority owners have a strong credit score an SBA loan (http://fitsmallbusiness.com/restaurant-owners-sba-loans/)could be an option as well. SBA loans are generally pretty low because they are government backed. You want to do your research before applying for one, have a business plan laid out as to how the funds will help you etc.

Angelique - Be At Ease
05-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Hi pandaanddesign, are you currently using any accounting software or subscription? I think it would be a great starting point. Tracking all incoming and outgoing money will help you and your family have a better understanding of your business.

I come from a family owned business too so I definitely understand! A plan to limit spending is awesome but you definitely need to know what you are spending on by tracking everything and then from there see what you can cut back on.

Maybe your families business is just not handling inventory correctly or needs more marketing to get more revenue. It just depends. If you can give some more details Id be happy to help! :D

Refaeliadria
05-18-2016, 03:38 AM
Tally is the Best Option to save your all expenses and incomes

Bidmark
05-18-2016, 04:55 AM
I would seriously be considering an accountant. Inexperience in filing will mean you will be spending a great deal of time on sheets which could be better spent else where (marketing the company for example) - also any mistakes could mean penalties and fines for the business.

Furthermore this would just be a small part of what your accountant can do for you, as well as filing tax returns they can provide tax saving suggestions and potentially pay for themselves.

The question is if you can find a good accountant that will not overcharge and can be trusted.

meccytewwy88
06-02-2016, 06:05 AM
you have to save your money for future expenses ,
----------------
Java Tutorial (http://www.javabasics.com)

vamsi12
06-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Always have a good auditing of just about everything. It's also best that you handle the management of all the expenses like create a list or a budget so you don't overspend. Only buy what you need and never what you want. Focus on the immediate needs alone then worry on the other stuff later once the priority has been settled.

domnick
07-19-2016, 01:34 AM
Hire any well experienced accountant to manage all your expenses. If you think to pay more for the accountant, alternate idea is trying any accounting software to manage business expenses. I have been using Apptivo to track and store all my business and personal expenses, it cost effective and ease of use. Try to connect them.

penny128
05-15-2017, 11:43 AM
you might want to use a free accounting software program

Late4Sky2
07-11-2017, 05:29 AM
I use a XL Spreadsheet. I use a column for each category that are the exact same as my federal tax returns require. Then, I input the expense immediately. When I do my taxes all I have to do is total each column.
As a home based business I can deduct 50% of rent/mortgage, 50% of utilities and of course I have internet, phone, advertising, etc.
And, I do the same for income.
This process prevents you from having to calculate income and expenses and having a pile of receipts come tax time. Obviously, keep your receipts, invoices, copy of checks, etc. But, you won't need them to do your taxes.

zdkformations
08-14-2017, 07:37 AM
It's first great job boy that you are helping your parents run their business and secondly if you are facing menace to manage the expenses. So, your first step show be enlist the things that you need and how much budget it would be accomplished and then list down the things that you want to grow your business and if you are sure that you can manage to attain such task either go for it or chop that from the list. You prime focus should always be on fulfilling the requirements not what you need to flourish it more. Hope you got my point and adhere to it! Good luck!

EthanWhyte
09-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Have been in the bookkeeping industry since 2004, this has been the primary issue concerning all medium and small business firms around the world. It is highly expensive to hire a trust worthy accountant exclusively for yourself, so try outsourcing your accounting, bookkeeping and payroll management to a highly reputed Accounting firm.

I would recommend you to check out for smartfin.biz (http://smartfin.biz) who are a team of 20 Certified Bookkeeping experts and highly experienced CPAs working together towards achieving the target set by their clients. The cost also seems very nominal for handling your full time accounting.

Mikehills101
09-08-2017, 08:58 AM
I think an expert should advice you on how to go about it. An accountant can surely help!

Rohit Chandiramani
01-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Its always have a good project management workshop which has monthly expenses and liabilities details with an audit report.

sparo1
12-03-2018, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=pandandesign;2811]My dad owns a restaurant, and I help him since he's started his business. I don't mind helping my parents because family is important and it's part of my business too. Owning a business isn't easy and can be quite expensive than working for someone else because the more people he's hired, the more he's going to pay because there are insurance and employment benefits and etc. How do you keep up all the expenses in a business because there are a lot of bills to pay in order to keep the business going. I want to know how do you keep up all the expenses when the business isn't doing well? Do you usually have a plan to limit the spending or something?,
My dad owns a restaurant, and I help him since he's started his business. I don't mind helping my parents because family is important and it's part of my business too. Owning a business isn't easy and can be quite expensive than working for someone else because the more people he's hired, the more he's going to pay because there are insurance and employment benefits and etc. How do you keep up all the expenses in a business because there are a lot of bills to pay in order to keep the business going. I want to know how do you keep up all the expenses when the business isn't doing well? https://tgw.onl/hostgator/ , https://tgw.onl/dreamhost/ , https://tgw.onl/bluehost/

gilsulate
12-18-2018, 02:09 AM
Focus on the immediate needs alone then worry on the other stuff later once the priority has been settled.

ninaross
12-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Hi! Business consultant here. There are a number of things you can do to help your father's company. QUESTION #1: To keep up with business expenses, I recommend using QuickBooks or similar software and be diligent re: entering all expenses as well as income. In addition you must enter in all the bills to be paid. IF YOU USE THIS SOFTWARE CORRECTLY, you can set reminders to pay bills, pay employees, etc. QUESTION #2 - when the business is not doing well, you need to begin cutting costs. This is where I recommend you begin analyzing your P&L to see exactly where your biggest expenses are and adjust your spending accordingly. QUESTION #3: In any business, I recommend having a budget. If you adhere to the established budget, this should help you control spending. QUESTION #4: Entering the expenses into QuickBooks will allow you to keep up with expenses when the business is not doing well. I recommend printing an Expense report to review all the bills and determine which bills are past due and which ones need to be paid to keep the doors open, establishing and/or adjusting budgets accordingly and do some marketing to get folks into your restaurant. Hope the information helps - Nina

NoshResh
12-24-2018, 11:12 AM
It seems to be really difficult for you to keep up expenses. To be honest I am not a great specialist in it. But I am making some progress in my business now. Once I took Bad Credit Loans (https://www.everyday-loans.co.uk) and it completely changed my life. May be you should do something like this

harryleo
12-25-2018, 02:15 AM
Step 1: Create a Budget. You won't be able to track expenses without one.
Step 2: Record Your Expenses. Every day.
Step 3: Watch Those Amounts. Tracking your expenses can help make sure you don't overspend in any area.
Pencil and Paper.
Envelope System.
Computer Spreadsheets.
Budgeting Apps.

asif bams
12-27-2018, 02:41 AM
Step 1: Create a Budget. You won't be able to track expenses without one. ...
Step 2: Record Your Expenses. Every day. ...
Step 3: Watch Those Amounts. Tracking your expenses can help make sure you don't overspend in any area. ...
Pencil and Paper. ...
Envelope System. ...
Computer Spreadsheets. ...
Budgeting Apps.

arso96
12-27-2018, 03:59 PM
https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/business/trends-and-insights/articles/7-best-apps-for-tracking-business-expenses/Dafont (https://appsync.biz/dafont/)MapQuest (https://downloader.vip/mapquest/)FileHippo (https://appsync.biz/filehippo/) it might help you as well, these apps are gonna help you to track your expenses
regars

asif bams
12-27-2018, 11:31 PM
Check your account statements. Pinpoint your money habits by taking inventory of all of your accounts, including your checking account and all credit cards you have. ...

asif bams
01-04-2019, 05:05 AM
Check your account statements. Pinpoint your money habits by taking inventory of all of your accounts, including your checking account and all credit cards you have

Mandy Parker
02-27-2019, 07:16 PM
Managing your expenses is hard. The first thing you should do is always record all your expenses every day would be better. Also, you need to set aside a budget for your spending in a month. Pay first all your bills and keep a little percentage of your money as saving or as an emergency funds.

https://addcdental.com.au/treatments/sedation-dentistry

fanean
03-01-2019, 05:20 AM
The pinpoint your money habit by taking inventory of all of your keep track of your spending credit score and even find fresh ways to save. The easy way to expenses, make it easier with with an app or software, work together as a couple, keep going even when you overspend. Tracking your expenses is one of the key factor in making your budget work for you. If you do not know how much you have spent each months you cannot tell when you have overspent.

RobertMcGee
03-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Sometimes it gets really difficult to keep up with all expenses and the only way to survive is to find appropriate capital injection. I had some difficulties and I needed to take a loan for my business. After reading the article here:https://www.market-inspector.co.uk/business-loans/small-business-funding I understood that there is nothing scary and there are really good options to be considered. Hope you find it as well helpful as I did.

Dilan
03-11-2019, 01:34 AM
Thanks for this information. It is really useful for me!

Tayra
03-11-2019, 02:28 AM
I am the owner of a big business, so the proper conduct of my expenses and expenses is extremely important for me.I do not trust anyone in the staff, I do everything myself with the help of the program. But none of the computer programs was convenient for me. That is why this program was developed specifically for my company. I turned to technology experts company (https://ncube.com/) for making this program. They created for me a program that helps control my finances. Now I have the ability to control revenue and expenditure.

AaronP
03-12-2019, 05:06 AM
Single parenthood (https://parenthoodbabystyle.com/) can be tough on kids as well. If you are a single mother than its important that you keep a healthy relationship with your child so that he grows to appreciate you.

alice737
04-03-2019, 04:54 AM
5 Steps for Tracking Your Expenses. Check your record explanations. Pinpoint your cash propensities by taking stock of the majority of your records, including your financial records and all Mastercards you have. Sort your costs. Begin gathering your costs. Utilize an application. Investigate different choices. Recognize space for change.

leksi
06-06-2019, 12:38 PM
mobile applications really make life easier for many entrepreneurs

vaadoovietnamjsc
06-07-2019, 02:30 AM
Hello everyone,
I am Jenny from Vaadoo Vietnam jsc.
Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.
Contact person: Ms. Jenny
Company name: Vaadoo Vietnam jsc
Address: 11N3 - Xuan Dinh, XuanTao precinct, Bac Tu Liem disctrict, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994

GilGH
06-07-2019, 07:36 AM
When we needed to develop software and a mobile application, we chose an artist paying attention to his experience and implemented projects of developers. We almost immediately liked the work of the https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/android-app-development-services team. We were completely satisfied with the proposed working conditions and the guarantees provided. If you really need a serious company, I advise you to cooperate with them.

talkbusiness360
06-12-2019, 09:02 AM
If you want to win with money, you have to change your actions with money. The way you do that is to make a budget and then stick to it. The way you do that is to track your expenses.

Following Ways to Track Your Expenses

Pencil and Paper. Don't dismiss old school methods.
Envelope System.
computer Spreadsheets.
Budgeting Apps.
Get a Separate Bank Account for Your Business.
Have and Use a Separate Credit Card for Business Expenses.
Keep a Mileage Log of Your Business Travel.

Sounds easy, doesn’t it? But this is the part of record management that trips up most people.

Alicia28
06-17-2019, 11:10 AM
Hi,
first of all, you have to create a budget and record the expenses every day and try to balance expenses and revenues if you are spending more cut some unessary expenses or try to change something to cut some expenses( ex. substitute elements in your reciepes or add new less pricey recipes).
Use computer spreadsheets or budgeting apps that will help you a lot.
hope this helps!

dafont (https://appsync.biz/dafont/)Showbox (https://showbox.bio/)Adam4adam (https://www.oovoo.onl/adam4adam/)

derrickwelch
08-08-2019, 02:49 AM
That's right, if you are opening any business either its resturant or any other business need money and it's become harder when expenses goes increases beyond your expectation. So, this time you really need some kind of business advisory help or a sales expert and sure it will be helpful for you to reduce business expenses.

Helen777
08-13-2019, 05:34 PM
mobile applications really make life easier for many entrepreneurs

I absolutely agree. There are many mobile apps that can help to control expenses and thus ease your life. Last time when I was going abroad, I found a collection of travel finance sites. There is an online budget tracking service called Goodbudget (https://travelsites.com/goodbudget/) among them. I use it even when I'm not on a trip as it allows me to stay on top of my expenses.

tamiejones
08-21-2019, 11:37 AM
It sounds like you should visit an accountant. Talk to them about a bookkeeping software that can integrate into your existing system, that they recommend and can help you to set up. They can help you to categorize and keep track of your expenses.

olenaroster
09-10-2019, 04:38 AM
There are a few options.
THe first, you can hire an accountant.
The second, you can use some software. But in this case you should be more or less familiar with the accounting system.

My company RB group.aero that is dedicated to help crew and airlines life easier (products like RB connect (https://www.rbgroup.aero/rb-connect-airline-crew-communication/) or Rosterbuster crew app, and Rosterbuster electronic pilot logbook (https://www.rosterbuster.aero/2019/09/06/rb-group-announces-new-electronic-pilot-logbook-app/)) use both methods because it's important to have a responsible person who follows up everything and software. We are all human beings and everyone can make a mistake, but software helps us to be more accurate.

So, it depends on your needs and posibilities. For small companies you can subscribe to some software to reduce your expenses.

Moses007
09-17-2019, 12:29 AM
It's better to take initiative one of your family in paying all the bills or you may can divide some part of the bills equally and keep record of that order thoroughly. all the best.

mianhamza1122
09-17-2019, 12:54 AM
Create a system. The most important part of keeping track of your finances is consistency. ...
Keep a notebook. The absolute simplest way of tracking your finances is to write a record of each transaction in a notebook. ...
Keep a checkbook. ...
Use a computer spreadsheet. ...
Analyze your finances at the end of each month.

flowlog
09-23-2019, 06:31 PM
I would like to share a post I made recently on our social media as i think its relevant to this thread : https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1022998402363576320?referrer=flowlog

As a novice bookkeeper, it can often feel overwhelming to figure everything out on your own.
That's why flowlog provides a comprehensive array of support resources; assisting its users in small business and personal accounting

One of these core support resources is our instructional screencasts, covering subjects such as creating new sets of books, a chart of accounts and much more.

For example our 'How to get started with flowlog' video covers steps that are recommended for new members when getting started with flowlog:
https://flowlog.net/support/screencast/how-to-get-started-with-flowlog

pamchaser
10-09-2019, 05:55 AM
create a system... check here if you are interested to find out more about finance and business related news.Read more on Global Banking & Finance Review (https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/)

raviseo1
10-09-2019, 11:10 AM
More Information visit this links

http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/spine-surgery-surgeon-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/spine-surgeon-specialist-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/back-ache-paralysis-treatment-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/cervical-disc-pain-treatment-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/brain-tumor-treatment-in-jalandhar-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/head-pain-treatment-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/back-ache-treatment-in-jalandhar-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/spine-neuro-surgery-hospital-in-jalandhar-himachal-jammu-kashmir/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/best-spine-specialist-doctor-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/neurosurgeon-spine-pain-tumor-in-punjab-haryana/

BFT PUMPS
03-04-2020, 11:58 AM
I would recommend that you arrange/classify your costs to repeating costs, regular cost, discretionary cost, and so on. You will be amazed to realize that while there are costs that you can't stay away from when maintaining a business, it will likewise give you some different costs that are really pointless and can be evaded or evacuated. Additionally, you need to stay up with the latest stock of your assets to augment its utilization.

holisticbuilder
05-28-2020, 05:08 AM
5 Stages for Following Your Month to month Costs

Check your record proclamations. Pinpoint your cash propensities by taking stock of the entirety of your records, including your financial records and all Mastercards you have. ...

Sort your costs. Begin gathering your costs. ...

Utilize a planning application. ...

Investigate other cost trackers. ...

Distinguish space for change.

Lilykevin86
07-24-2020, 11:35 PM
This is only an a lot more brilliant, increasingly compelling, clear and sorted out method of monitoring your spending, and practically all parts of planning and budgetary.

raviseo121
08-06-2020, 02:50 AM
thanks for sharing with us

jacksonsamy2
10-16-2020, 02:02 AM
First: Analyze your spending habits. The first step to keeping track of your expenses, is to figure out what they are. ...
Decide on a budget for each Expense. ...
Set up your Expenses. ...
Fund your Expenses. ...
Spend from your Expenses. ...
Stay on track. ...
Review and adjust your Expenses. ...
Decide what to do with leftovers.

jacksonsamy2
10-16-2020, 02:05 AM
You calculate the value of your business by finding the difference between assets and liabilities. When you use the asset-based method, you look at your business as being made up of smaller parts. Some parts add value to your company. Items that add value are assets.

miawilliams
10-30-2020, 02:24 AM
Using an app and keeping an eye on account history will help you to track your expenses. Steps you can follow to keep up your account tracked are as follows:
1. Check account statements
2. Categorize your expenses
3. Use budgeting app
4. Explore other expense trackers
5. Be ready to make changes and check where you can cut your expenses.
After doing this if you are facing the issue then you can get emergency loans for bad credit (https://yourownfunding.com/emergency-loans/) that will help you to deal with the situation in better way.

sheetalkamble
11-02-2020, 03:39 AM
Many HR Software (https://technologycounter.com/hr-software) offers expense management feature for all kind of business

raviseo120
11-02-2020, 10:53 AM

moverdubai12
11-03-2020, 11:16 PM
5 Steps for Tracking Your Monthly Expenses

Check your record explanations. Pinpoint your cash propensities by taking stock of the entirety of your records, including your financial records and all Mastercards you have.
Sort your costs. Begin gathering your costs.
Utilize a planning application.
Investigate other cost trackers.
Distinguish space for change.

raviseo121
12-14-2020, 12:36 AM
Thanks for sharing with us

Muthuraj
12-14-2020, 01:28 AM
Use the spreadsheet to keep all the expenses or use the small Hr accounting software to manage your expenses.

raviseo121
12-15-2020, 11:06 AM

raviseo120
12-15-2020, 11:33 AM

policymaster52
12-15-2020, 11:16 PM
I am impressed with your thread posting. I have one suggestion if any person makes an expense chart. then maybe anyone can keep expenses. I have the Best Insurance Company (https://policymaster.ca/) in Canada. my many customers taking this kind's advice. please share more of this kind's thread. I love to read this kind's content.

DavidFlow
12-21-2020, 03:49 PM
For paying less taxes you can use an offshore bank account. It's a quite good way not to be obliged and you don't waste your time. It's better to use a special company that helps to pass all stages of registration. This company https://www.advancedconsulting.cy/ helped me with my bank account and it was really fast.

alishbasaki
01-21-2021, 11:16 PM
Steps to Track Your Expenses
Record your month to month pay.
Work out your month to month costs. Start with food, cover (your home loan or lease in addition to utilities), apparel, and transportation.
Ensure your pay less your costs rises to zero.

raviseo121
02-08-2021, 11:02 PM

debora
02-09-2021, 12:15 AM
5 Steps for Tracking Your Monthly Expenses
Check your account statements. Pinpoint your money habits by taking inventory of all of your accounts, including your checking account and all credit cards you have. ...
Categorize your expenses. Start grouping your expenses. ...
Use a budgeting or expense-tracking app. ...
Explore other expense trackers. ...
Identify room for change.

raviseo121
02-11-2021, 10:55 PM

lishmaliny
02-15-2021, 05:39 AM
Check your account statements. Pinpoint your money habits by taking inventory of all of your accounts, including your checking account and all credit cards you have.

raviseo121
02-15-2021, 11:30 PM

Dudilankry4
02-28-2021, 08:20 PM
Raleigh locksmith (https://www.raleighlocksmithgroup.com)group is a local licensed lockout service provider specializing in offering 24 hours of emergency lockout services and a wide array of residential, commercial, automotive and car key replacement services. Raleigh locksmith group provides top-quality service.

raviseo120
03-01-2021, 09:41 PM

lishmaliny
03-08-2021, 04:23 AM
Check your account statements. Pinpoint your money habits by taking inventory of all of your accounts, including your checking account and all credit cards you have.
Categorize your expenses. Start grouping your expenses.
Use a budgeting or expense-tracking app.
Explore other expense trackers.
Identify room for change.

growie
03-15-2021, 03:15 AM
I have to many expanses these days, so I am looking for some ways to get more money for my business, thinking about a loan.. What do you think about some services for loans? The one I have found ekfastener claims (http://ekfastener.com/) that they have loan options for any one, and I am thinking about getting a loan from them, they look pretty good, I have to say! I would appreciate any input on it here, thank you in advance!

couponberg002
03-17-2021, 04:09 AM
With over 200,000 great and fresh coupons (https://couponberg.com/), promo codes and discount deals we offer fabulous savings on your favorite brands, categories, products and everything else. So don’t forget to check couponberg.com before making any online purchase.. Happy Shopping!

https://couponberg.com/

conniepaul
03-18-2021, 02:00 AM
well I'm the right person, can minify this problem at 50% or maybe more...

hello, I'm an accountant and have been working in this field for the last 5 years. hope you got the solution because this is very old thread.
otherwise you can contact me if you like the idea about outsourcing your business accounting & bookkeeping services. we're a team of experts who's professionally do maintain the financial records includes bank reconciliation, tax preparation, accounts payable / receivable, payroll processing, cash flow management, invoices data entry etc.

jofert
03-18-2021, 06:33 AM
The best way to track your business expenses is to use business accounting software, which makes it much easier to track your business expenses, classify them correctly, and have access to up-to-date financial information. This is especially important at tax time since you’ll want to be sure to take all of the expense deductions that you can.
There are ways to track expenses manually, though this is only recommended if you have few business expenses to track. And also know about the business risks to identify.
regulatory compliance solution (https://www.benchmatrix.com/one-of-the-leading-banks-in-bahrain-selects-benchmatrix-compliance-solution-to-meet-regulatory-requirements/)

homeocare
04-14-2021, 01:36 PM

master007
04-20-2021, 11:38 AM
I deliver everything to my bookkeeper. He will translate everything into the needed documents and make sure everything is balanced. It could be that he says he is missing a bill but that hasn't happened anymore in the last year. It's just a matter of discipline to keep everything together in one place.

lishmaliny
04-21-2021, 07:05 AM
Choose What to Do With the Money You Did Not Use. Another option is to use budgeting software or a budgeting system to track your expenses. It can save you time, and it makes it easier to manage your budget each month. Another option is to switch to cash only for categories where you do a lot of spending each month.

RaniaRanii3
05-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Check your record explanations. Pinpoint your cash propensities by taking stock of the entirety of your records, including your financial records and all charge cards you have. Sort your costs. Begin gathering your costs. Utilize a planning or cost following application. Investigate other cost trackers. Distinguish space for change.

lishmaliny
05-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Write down your monthly income.
Write out your monthly expenses. Start with food, shelter (your mortgage or rent plus utilities), clothing, and transportation.
Make sure your income minus your expenses equals zero.

SusanneZoller
05-23-2021, 01:55 AM
If you’re from the United states and you have accounts with either Bank of America or Wells Fargo or any other American bank then contact me, I’ll be putting in $250k in it. This is real and no upfront fees or whatsoever. We’ll discuss sharing ratios later. Text or WhatsApp Milan immediately: +1 587 405 0825.

shunny0007
05-24-2021, 01:55 AM
Keep a spreadsheet with your money at the top, and subtract and add to it based on profits/losses.

Tally Customization (https://cevious.com/tally-customization/)| Best Tally customization (https://cevious.com/tally-customization/)

nadiasonii
06-07-2021, 02:46 AM
I do a job for that

morganreach
06-18-2021, 06:05 AM
An individual can record or keep track of their expenses by using an online accounting software. If you are running a small or medium size business then also you can maintain the books with the help of accounting software. If you are going through lack of time then you need to hire a partner who can help you to maintain your books of accounts.

aliadil961
06-18-2021, 06:48 AM
very good very fantastic master words

AarushiAashi
06-19-2021, 12:17 AM
That is not difficult to follow when I purchase garments at a dress store, food at the staple that plotted out the entirety of my known bills early, while additionally keeping a "vehicle costs" envelope in her kitchen pantry,