PDA

View Full Version : Which programming language is Best to design my website PHP or ASP.NET?

sruthivolive
03-19-2016, 05:52 AM
Hi ...friends this is sruthi..I want to design my website but please suggest me which programming language will be better either PHP or ASP.NET..?

web designer company
03-25-2016, 01:40 AM
PHP is a better suited framework for small scale, start-up solutions. PHP will run or Linux, windows without too many requirements. Microsoft ASP.NET is an industrial strength framework, which has everything you could ever imagine and more.

webservices
04-14-2016, 02:14 AM
Both languages have their own way to develop and code. ASP and PHP. If you want to go with paid things then ASP.Net which is Microsoft version you can go for it. Or else PHP for free. PHP can do everything that ASP.NET can do.

johnpatrick1307
04-15-2016, 07:23 AM
Hi ...friends this is sruthi..I want to design my website but please suggest me which programming language will be better either PHP or ASP.NET..?

Sruti, both PHP and ASP.Net are best platform for building website. Would like to prefer PHP for best website development

ronniewill
05-19-2016, 07:07 AM
PHP as it's one of the best scripting programming language. Easy to use too!

pageo
05-20-2016, 01:25 PM
If the question is about DESIGN I'm not sure why you're discussign coding languages? Sorry to be pedantic but shouldn't the quesiton have asked which is the easiest to code in?

devidweb
05-21-2016, 01:01 AM
Every programming language offers the different features so you can develop a website with anyone.

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 04:42 AM
For designing good websites, go for PHP as it's a best scripting programming language.

johnhastings
07-01-2016, 02:31 AM
PHP is the open source language for design and development with attractive designs. It is the better language to develop a website.

AaronJacobson
07-01-2016, 03:37 AM
Every language has it's usage and purpose.

Asp.net and PHP are utilized as server side language in web development. PHP is opensource language. Facebook also use PHP as it's server side Language. asp.net is advancement by Microsoft. it is web improvement structure which is based on top Microsoft's .net system. Asp .net give you to effective framework to effortlessly design web page.

I think, Asp.net is best for design. Asp.net gives you much more easy going feeling than PHP. Because asp.net is not language as PHP, it's a framework, which makes your life as a developer a whole lot easier.

domnick
07-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Php is the best source for websites and many Php frameworks available in online like Cake Php etc.

spwebsolution
08-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Both the languages have own features and both have their advantages and disadvantages that makes them a trusted choice of users. But i prefer php. Because php is open source and easy to understand and also run on open source platform. For more information you can visit here website designing company in florida (http://spwebsolution.com/services/design-development/) .

shubbert1
08-06-2016, 03:34 PM
I have owned my website business for over 8 years and have worked with multiple different website platforms for over 20 years. I found that the best platform to use by far is WordPress hands downs. the reason is because WordPress out of the box has already been organized and optimized for search engines which makes search engines like your website without you having to do much to it... Plus there are simple plugins you can use to optimize the site even further. You don't have to activate the blog if you don't want too and if you have eCommerce there is a new plugin called Woocomerce that you can also use. the bets part about WordPress is that is very easy to update, maintain and understand versus other platforms. I only use word press unless my clients are wanting something very specific which hardly ever happens... trust me on this one, you will be very happy about using WordPress..

If you need any help or have any question feel free to contact me anytime!! I Hope this helps!!!

:cool:

To give you an idea of the quality of a WordPress website, Here are some WordPress websites we have set up for customers: http://www.wwwmastersinc.com/website-design-portfolio/ and here is thwe webst to WordPress so yuo can get an idea of what they are all about: https://wordpress.com/ (https://wordpress.com/)

Boterhoven
08-12-2016, 01:09 PM
PHP is a programming language, ASP.NET is a web framework.

I think, in general, PHP is more suited for web application development, ASP.net is more complicated due to the overall.

oxiloindiaconsultancy
09-03-2016, 05:05 AM
php is the best for designing purpose and also good for development

zuan1
11-18-2016, 04:24 AM
Hi,

For website designers , PHP is best . It's very comfortable scripting language.

Thank you.

zuan1
12-08-2016, 03:54 AM
Hi, Through out my point of view PHP is the best programming language that widely used for web designing to crate dynamic website. PHP is open source server side scripting language that support all web browsers and also support all web designing platforms. Many web designer prefer to use PHP programming language for web development and web designing

99trafficproject
02-27-2017, 06:46 AM
As I Know To create a Website PHP is Good.

For more you information about how to create a website Visit . . . http://pixxelarts.com

argalon
03-08-2017, 04:45 AM
According to my point of view PHP is the best programming language to create website.

safcodes
03-24-2017, 02:00 AM
PHP is better, still you have more options than php, asp.net.

Monte
03-28-2017, 12:56 PM
"PHP is better" is a matter of opinion. As is ".NET is better".

This almost seems like a "right tool for the right job" kind of thing.

Both PHP and .NET have their pros and cons, and it's really a matter of what you find most comfortable to use. Personally, I use .NET for my development, because it's what I am most familiar with. I have dabbled in PHP and perl, as well. They all have built-in tools.

And you can almost do all the same things with both of them, and with .NET Core coming out, you can have the ability to develop on non-Windows systems as well.

For both, you must know how to write n-tier code (backend, mid-tier, and front-end). In my opinion, .NET allows for a little better separation of some concerns, though one could argue that you could do the same with PHP and some JavaScript libraries.

Biztechcs
06-17-2017, 04:08 AM

Hi Sruthi,

PHP and ASP.Net Both are very successful languages and both have their own features. Both have their pros and cons. Depending on the basic requirement and budget from you can use accordingly.
There are some factors those you need to be considered before choosing one of them.

* Designing and Development Cost and Support:
- Though PHP runs on an open source platform(free to download) and it has a wide amount of free module and plugin, so it is cost effective and provides many resources & support.
While ASP.Net requires Microsoft products so it is more expensive than PHP.

- PHP code is light in weight and can run with different platforms like UNIX, Linux and Windows.
While ASP.Net code is not easy to understand and can run only with Windows platform.

- PHP is used to develop dynamic websites.
ASP.Net is used to develop web apps using VB.Net and IIS.

* Time of Deployment:
- As ASP.Net takes twice as much code than PHP, PHP development is much faster than ASP.Net.

* Application Performance:
- PHP is an interpreted language and can be run directly from the code, which you need to write everytime.
ASP.Net is an optimized and compiled language, so it loads faster than PHP.

Language Support:
- PHP is preferred choice because it is being made in C++.
ASP.Net enables to develop an application together using languages(like cSharp, VB.Net and jSharp) without gaps.

In conclusion PHP is secure, cheap and reliable and ASP.Net has quicker development time. PHP is best for its arena and ASP.Net is best for its own world.

Thanks.

flippaguru
07-07-2017, 09:11 PM
I will say PHP is the best because its free, easy to learn, its compatible with IIS and Apache servers, it can run on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, it supports a wide variety of databases and runs efficiently on the server side

jessicabarnes
08-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Both programming languages have different purposes, advantages, and limitation. But you should go with PHP instead of asp.net. for creating simple, elegant websites.

Vaishali Yadav
09-16-2017, 04:29 AM
Hi @shruthi, both PHP and ASP are are good. The difference is that PHP is an open source scripting language and it is free. Where ASP is paid one. If the website is for small business then PHP would be more than enough.

EthelMScott
11-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Both are known to be the best platform for designing any website. Then also, I personally find PHP to be one of the best website that one must go for getting the best ever experience for making there website look best. I would say, that if you are trying to make your website look best. Than, you must definitely try to choose PHP.

amirabbas
05-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Well, all the languages are good to develop a website, but it depends on the functionality you want to add in your website.

BettyHamlin
05-28-2018, 09:04 PM
PHP is good because in .NET desktop working

WebAppSoft
07-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Hii...i m shane ..PHP is best language for website designing.

alinamartin
07-05-2018, 08:04 AM
Hi Sruthi, Throughout my point of view PHP is the best programming language that widely used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications. PHP stands for Hypertext Pre-processor, that earlier stood for Personal Home Pages

WebAppSoft
07-31-2018, 06:20 AM
PHP is good language.....

vaishalipustode
08-01-2018, 02:48 AM
As per my experience in IT website design and development I will suggest to go with PHP for your website design requirement. But the purpose of web design is really important while choice the programming language for website design. Webakruti is one of the well known website design and development IT company located in Nagpur, India.

Sheeran
08-03-2018, 12:33 PM
I can recommend PHP

cbitssexp
09-04-2018, 05:01 AM
PHP developer does not have the option of working with widely used web infrastructure such as the official Microsoft ASP.Net site. While working with the official Microsoft ASP.Net site, a programmer can write code in many programming languages ​​including C #, VB and F #.

roger21
09-11-2018, 11:04 AM
PHP can be a better option but ASP.net is also good. But for the design of the website, I would recommend PHP. As I am also a developer and worked on many websites, for example, hp support assistant (http://technologyaol.doodlekit.com/blog/entry/4570567/quick-fix-with-the-hp-printer-issues) is also designed on the PHP.

syspree
10-30-2018, 05:51 AM
Both the languages are good at their functions and differences. Being a leading web development company in Mumbai (https://syspree.com/), we prefer ASP.NET.

https://syspree.com/

Dezvolta
10-31-2018, 12:17 AM
I would suggest you to go with ASP.NET because it reduces the line of code needed to develop large applications or else a website.

webxeros
11-23-2018, 06:27 AM
Both are Good Option to Create a Website, Both are Secure. It's Depends on you, Which Type of Site you want to Make. PHP has many frameworks that provides so many options and flexibility. Here you can Find Best Web Development Company in India (https://webxeros.com/web-development-india/).

perfectagra
12-31-2018, 12:28 AM
I think you should make PHP because is the best. I also use a website on PHP.

Logan Hardy
01-09-2019, 08:08 AM
You can use both PHP and ASP, but I most often use PHP, for me it is more convenient.

sales@objectsol.in
02-27-2019, 06:08 AM
better you can go with PHP if you have tight budget or elase .net is superbe(secure)

sales@objectsol.in
02-27-2019, 06:35 AM
Greetings from Objectsol Technology private limited!!!

Hope you are doing well. so We would like to introduce our company. We Objectsol Technology private limited., an IT company Based in Kolkata,INDIA. Our Technology & quality team has expertise in :-

(1)web Design & Development, ( team of 14 members )
(2)Application development (ios & Android) (team of 34 Members both ios and android together )
(3)Ecommerce Portal development, POS (point of sale)] ( 8 members )
(4)IPTV application development. (16 members )
(5)Big Data Analytics (4 members )
(6)IOT (5 Members )

We provide all this technological services since 2009 to till now. and we build strong relationship with many overseas and regional client's. so we would like to build a good relationship with you in this current business year. if you are interested in business with us please drop a mail sales@objectsol.in

jamesdave
03-30-2019, 11:47 AM
I will go with Php anytime of the day.

alice737
03-31-2019, 12:23 AM
Bounce to Coding in PHP - Also, there are no entanglements in that capacity in C language while working with PHP. The simplicity with which PHP works has been making a significant complain ... NET is better. ASP.NET offers various programming choices ... to set up a site effortlessly without making any inconveniences

aliadil961
08-22-2019, 05:23 AM
PHP Language is superior to anything ASP-NET in view of ASP. NET is an open-source server-side web application structure created by Microsoft and PHP is a server-side scripting language intended for web improvement.