PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone making money with Clickbank?

Ted255
01-21-2014, 06:54 AM
I've been a member of Clickbank for a couple of years now and I still haven't "cracked" their code yet meaning making good money with them. It seems that there are people that claim to make a lot of money with CB so I was wondering if someone here could throw in some tips on how to make money with this affiliate network. I've made money with Amazon and Adsense, but quite little with CB. Granted, I didn't spend that much time learning and investing in Clickbank methods and would like to start learning some.

I also hate the fact that I can't receive my commission with Paypal and I have to wait for a check just like with Amazon, but with Amazon at least I get nice checks!

So, I would like to know your methods of making money with Clickbank products. Where do you promote their products on your website? In the sidebar? In the post? Which traffic seems to convert visitors into buyers when it comes to CB items?
Any tips and help is greatly appreciated!

oxpaulo
01-21-2014, 05:18 PM
If you have a blog that gets traffic you can make money with Clickbank by putting a banner up of a product your readers would be in to. Otherwise I have no idea how some of these people make these 1 page static sales websites and make a ton of money on Clickbank, I wish I knew their secret.

smartmom
01-22-2014, 10:35 AM
I really feel that some of these people are not being truthful and some probably have a lot of traffic. I am a Clickbank affiliate and I haven't made a dime. Maybe I should press a little bit harder. So far I have only tried to promote about four books on there and the people I deal with just do not like to spend money. Maybe I should find people with money and market to them. :) I will keep trying to figure it all out. This year I want to focus more on email marketing and SEO. Maybe that will help some!

nowicki2013
01-23-2014, 01:56 PM
I think the best way to sell Clickbank products is to make a YouTube video promoting it. You also have to do a lot of keyword research as well as research on your competition. If you're camera shy you can always hire someone off of fiverr.com to do a testimonial video for you. Just add some annotations in your video and put your affiliate link in the description. If you want to get on the first page of YouTube faster you can always buy views, likes, and comments. The beautiful thing about getting the #1 or #2 spot on YouTube is that is someone does a Google search for that keyword, your video will most likely be on the first page of Google too!

owesem75
01-24-2014, 12:37 AM
I used to promote ebooks from clickbank and stayed with them for just few months. after some intensive marketing, I got some hits and my account went up to almost $50 more or less at that time. I thought things will just continue that way so I focused on emarketing, UNTIL I went on a month vacation. My hits then became less and nothing coming in to my account. I have not withdrawn my money and later realized that CB is slowly deducting some "maintenance fees" from my account - that pissed me off so much and I could not get my money out until its down to ... nothing.

One more thing, if you forgot your PASSWORD there is no way that you could retrieve or change it... you have to register a new one again which means... tada! NEW PAYMENT!

I would never use CB again.

LindaKay
01-24-2014, 08:52 PM
I wish I could learn how to "crack the code" myself. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there who are fibbing about how much money they make with Clickbank. I've tried to make it work for me many times over the years (off and on), and I have never had any luck at all. I definitely think there are better options out there. People are starting to catch on to the whole "get rich quick" schemes, and that's pretty much all that is sold on Clickbank.

gHiros
01-25-2014, 03:55 AM
Try this ...

Find a Clickbank product that resonates with you. Go to Fiverr, and pay for a $5 gig that will tweet your Clickbank product, hoplink and message to a bunch of Twitter followers. There's one in Fiverr that has over 35K Twitter followers.

LindaKay
01-25-2014, 08:53 AM
I suppose that's an idea, but...

If those people were able to get results like that, why would they go through the trouble of tweeting stuff for people for $5? It seems like they would just spend their time promoting products for Clickbank themselves that would make them a lot more money...

Rainman
01-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Like the OP, I have been a clickbank affiliate for over two years now but haven't made a buck from them. I'm supposing that at the time when clickbank was one of the few places you'd obtain digital products on the net, affiliates did actually make good money but with the entry of other players into the field, clickbank's decline began. So, since most people who're surfing the net have never heard of clickbank nor trust them [for that reason] then the probability of someone buying a product from clickbank is very low. I guess that's why most clickbank affiliates don't make any money off clickbank.

Sally108
01-29-2014, 12:04 PM
I have been with ClickBank for over almost two years. I am not making any money with them. But I have not been able to earn any money with Amazon either. I am beginning to think I am doing something really wrong! :0)

owesem75
01-29-2014, 03:21 PM
I have been with ClickBank for over almost two years. I am not making any money with them. But I have not been able to earn any money with Amazon either. I am beginning to think I am doing something really wrong! :0)

Maybe its high time to either calibrate your schemes, or get involved into a different line of business. You can create your own forum or blog and attract advertisers.

cpefley
01-31-2014, 01:04 AM
Here is what I look at: Have I ever used a link from a blog to this service? For Clickbank, that answer is no. I have never been enticed by the ads for Clickbank, so I don't think I would make money with them. I always shop on Amazon, so I do see how people make money being an affiliate. Same with AdSense. I have clicked on AdSense links, so I understand how well it works. I don't know if that made any sense, but I look for programs that appeal to me.

Taru
01-31-2014, 09:42 AM
Try this ...

Find a Clickbank product that resonates with you. Go to Fiverr, and pay for a $5 gig that will tweet your Clickbank product, hoplink and message to a bunch of Twitter followers. There's one in Fiverr that has over 35K Twitter followers.

This may be a pretty good idea, but I just would like to warn anybody who wants to try this method out to be cautious. There are probably some sellers on there that have followers who are mostly bots, in which case you'd most likely not yield any organic results. Granted, there may be some legit ones here and there, but like I said, just be cautious as they only promise to tweet and they don't really promise that they are tweeting to humans, so technically they still would be living up to their side of the bargain.

Here is what I look at: Have I ever used a link from a blog to this service? For Clickbank, that answer is no. I have never been enticed by the ads for Clickbank, so I don't think I would make money with them. I always shop on Amazon, so I do see how people make money being an affiliate. Same with AdSense. I have clicked on AdSense links, so I understand how well it works. I don't know if that made any sense, but I look for programs that appeal to me.

I agree with this comment and I see it the same way. From what I can tell, most of the people that sign up and use the affiliate link are the ones that are buying books on how to sell, so from my perspective the pattern is pretty much cyclical most of the time. I could be wrong, but I suspect this is at least half or mostly true.

delusional
02-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Can anyone give me some more information about ClickBank? I don't know what it is but if it is making people money, I might be interested. Any information is welcome.

Goal1
02-01-2014, 03:11 PM
The key with Clickbank is to find a good product that has a great landing page. Often times a potential customer would click on the referral link, but the landing pages look very spammy with obvious over-inflated false testimonials. Not to mention “the only 3 items left” or “if you buy now, you can save 90%” sells....but I digress. The product should have some value to your readers otherwise they will not even click on the affiliate link, much less sign up. Think to yourself, would I buy this product from this website (your affiliate)? If the answer is no then others you send there probably will not either.

CeliVega
02-16-2014, 07:18 AM
I registered an account some time ago but didn't get any success as well. It's hard when you don't know where to promote the services and products that you are suppose to sell. And then there's some personal issues that keep hindering me from learning more about how time get more sales from clickbank. But it's true that you can make a profit if you are doing things right. I knew a guy who wrote a book on his experience on Clickbank. Maybe I can try to use Clickbank again......

DonnaIReilly
02-17-2014, 06:26 PM
I don't earn much from clickbank products but my husband does. He puts backlinks all over the internet, plus he made a Clickbank shop. That way he pings it daily and shares it via social media sites. He seems to make a few sales a week doing it that way :)

gadgetised
02-17-2014, 06:32 PM
I have had no luck with ClickBank. My traffic just doesn't convert well for their products. I find it better to rely on Adsense for a regular income. I find I am better rewarded for my efforts than for what I am with affiliate networks. I have made some money using ShareASale but once again this has been limited. I would love to know how others manage to make so much money with these networks. I guess it could just be for high traffic websites just because of the odds of getting a conversion.

Skroozey
03-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Very interesting all of the responses here. I'm new to affiliate marketing, and I have looked at using ClickBank, I've heard many recommendations for it, but not so many here. I guess the important thing is to work out WHY it isn't working for some of you. Once you work out the issues, you can of course work on addressing them. What do people find most difficult? Generating traffic to a landing page and actually converting that traffic to sales? Or is it simply just difficult to find the right product for your audiences? I look forward to some responses! I hope that we can all make some money :D

Ted255
04-02-2014, 11:20 AM
@nowicki2013 - That's an interesting approach! I will give it a shot (I mean hiring someone from fiverr.com) and see how it goes for some of my sites, not just the ones monetized with Clickbank.

@gHiros - Thanks for that tip as well! 35k followers is really great!

@LindaKay - As soon as I crack the code I'll share it with you as well :)

stacyje
04-02-2014, 02:55 PM
I have never tired clickbank before , but I have seen alot of reviews on it and have been trying to see if I would like to try it.

ursell
04-02-2014, 09:54 PM
I tried click bank and I didn't make any money with it because I guess I didn't know what I was doing.
So I stop trying to make money with click bank.

mikelouis
04-02-2014, 11:20 PM
I have been on the site for sometime now but just made a few dollars but I think it all lies on how you promote your affiliate links. Be sure that not all people clicking on it will buy the product. You have to put that in mind also.

wandering wildman
04-03-2014, 12:17 AM
I never tried Clickbank. You would have to be very good at figuring out what kind of products your readers would be interested in. I also just think that people reading blogs in general aren't looking to shop. I personally have never bought anything off a blog's advertisement.

dougblack
04-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Well, quite a few posts on this thread, and I only see one real success story with Clickbank mentioned - the rest are heavily weighted on the 'no money made' side.
I was tempted to try it myself, but didn't have any clue how to start, so did a bit of research.
One guy suggested you need to start with giving away something free (some standard info product), which you can tie in with building an email list, then repeat with an email to the list the following week offering something else (but connected) for free, and then you hit them with an email giving them some standard info in that field and mentioning a great offer on a product you've seen, and here you give the link to the Clickbank product. All 3 things should be related, e.g. making money on stocks. I can see how this plays on the reciprocal effect, but it means creating or paying for the free products up front - and if I was the potential customer, those free items better contain value, not just some two page pdf created by somebody on fiverr, otherwise I won't be interested at all.
Anybody tried this type of approach?

yourmobilesitemaker
07-06-2014, 04:13 AM
For the first couple months I wasn't making any money as I was starting to first learn about internet marketing, but now I'm consistently making sales everyday because I stuck with it and found a method that worked for me.

ANYONE can make money on Clickbank. You just have to be persistent and not give up until you find what works!

gunviv
05-19-2016, 02:25 AM
Im also have been trying to make some money with Amazon. But it seem i can get it to works:confused:
I think i dont have talent for this..
The a a side thins but there a great app to those who want to earn cash . Try Moo Locker (http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/4599360/). You can redeem credit with bank transfer, PayPal or as top up. At least i could earn enough for free talktime.

michealchau
05-20-2016, 08:21 AM
Try to choose the best products and drive related traffic to your website. Make sure your site has great content.

Ghany
05-25-2016, 02:45 AM
From my end NO, but i am earning money from adsense

Hellosolifornia
07-16-2016, 05:56 AM
No I am not now I am managing my own ecommerce site of shopping apparels.

rohit_
08-04-2016, 07:48 AM
If someone runs a blog that generates really good traffic then why the person would go for CB. There are other Ad revenue programs which are far better and reputed than CB, Like Google AdSense and ByuSellAds.

designman
08-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Nah I'm not. I'm running a blog and using google adsense and offering some service there.

ljuboalex53
08-17-2017, 01:55 AM
Clickbank Coaching Course is step-by-step video training course that will show you how to make money with Clickbank. I will show you professional tactics and techniques that I use every day in my successful Clickbank business.

You did not make money on Clickbank? You could be losing out on potential visitors, traffic and sales. My Clickbank Coaching Course are here to help.

I will show you secret Traffic Sources, how which clickbank products to promote, how to set up a campaign for Clickbank, how to create real consistent income, how to grow your Clickbank business from nothing to big money on autopilot … and so much more!

I will get you 10+ High Converting Clickbank Campaigns and Exclusive Bonuses. I will show you everything you need to know about promoting digital products and earning regular affiliate commissions of 50% or higher.

If you want proven and tested Clickbank Coaching Course. If you want to start a REAL profitable Clickbank campaign today. If you want to learn the latest strategies and tactics. This Clickbank Coaching Course for you!

https://www.fiverr.com/branko99/get-you-clickbank-coaching-course

netty
02-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Please visit my clickbank website to get an idea.

http://digitalmarketplace.in/wp/

ljuboalex5
06-13-2018, 04:42 AM
ClickBank Affiliate Mastery Training - From $0 To $4135.26

Use ClickBank Affiliate Mastery Training To Make Awesome Money Less than a WEEK with ClickBank and CPA.

ClickBank Affiliate Mastery Training is designed for you to bring cheap traffic from Facebook Ads, Native Ads and YouTube ads and help you make money from CPA & ClickBank Product promotion.

ClickBank Affiliate Mastery Training is divided into 12 Modules:

Module-1: Selecting the CLICKBANK offer
Module-2: Create Your Tracking Link
Module-3: CPA Promotion
Module-4: Getting Approved on CPA Networks
Module-5: Facebook Business Account
Module-6: Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Module-7: Facebook Website Conversion Campaign
Module-8: YouTube Campaign
Module-9: Native Ads Introduction
Module-10: Native Ads Creation
Module-11: Mobile Marketing Campaign
Module-12: FREE Traffic Campaign

This program was created with beginners in mind. Follow CPA Marketing Coaching Course exactly as it's presented to you and watch your cpa business, income,
and you can have great success.

The CPA Marketing Coaching Course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.

I give you exactly what you want and it's to make money with Clickbank marketing and CPA marketing in a quick and easy way

ClickBank Affiliate Mastery Training: (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/1350545-clickbank-affiliate-mastery-training-0-4135-26-a.html)
https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/1350545-clickbank-affiliate-mastery-training-0-4135-26-a.html

dpkmlm
08-11-2018, 04:31 AM
i am thinking to earn some money with clickbank, all comments are useful for me thanks..

rajesh888
11-30-2018, 11:40 PM
Well if you want to make money with click bank, Check out CbProAds, whish is free to join, once you start making money ,you can upgrade.

Click on the link : http://hotlinkcycler.com/l/ydvuS

I use social marketing platforms to get traffic to my sites, Check out this 3 sites , and they are free to join!

https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6563503

https://www.mlmgateway.com/?refcode=46959996

https://cashjuice.link/_rajesh Wishing you the best

dpkmlm
12-03-2018, 01:58 AM
For Clickbank, you should create a twitter and Facebook profile and get good followers to sale your products.

MarcusEralius
07-16-2019, 04:09 PM
I've been a member of Clickbank for a couple of years now and I still haven't "cracked" their code yet meaning making good money with them. It seems that there are people that claim to make a lot of money with CB so I was wondering if someone here could throw in some tips on how to make money with this affiliate network. I've made money with Amazon and Adsense, but quite little with CB. Granted, I didn't spend that much time learning and investing in Clickbank methods and would like to start learning some.

I also hate the fact that I can't receive my commission with Paypal and I have to wait for a check just like with Amazon, but with Amazon at least I get nice checks!

So, I would like to know your methods of making money with Clickbank products. Where do you promote their products on your website? In the sidebar? In the post? Which traffic seems to convert visitors into buyers when it comes to CB items?
Any tips and help is greatly appreciated!

I don't want to be funny but check out the course and this guy will show you how to make money on clickbank. just see the link.

https://2f32c8koss6d25rcaqb19q4n91.hop.clickbank.net/?cbpage=sp

Catch you on the flip side.

rojerfadrer
10-16-2019, 03:15 AM
But if you're asking if it's possible to make money with Click Bank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely. It's not uncommon to see people doing 3 figures daily on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$50 in commission. Say the average is $30

Sophie.Clickbank
11-01-2019, 01:41 PM
1000+ ClickBank marketers rely on ClickBank Builder every day.

Don’t get left behind. Start it now: http://bit.ly/ClickBankBuilder

ClickBank Builder is the ONLY sales funnel builder dedicated to working SEAMLESSLY with #1 information product sales platform, ClickBank.
This gives maximum opportunity to focus on what matters most: Your marketing.

With ClickBank Builder, you have unparalleled power, functionality and flexibility to create HIGH-CONVERTING sales funnels, membership sites, sales pages, optin pages and so much more.

GET STARTED NOW: http://bit.ly/ClickBankBuilder

I really believe that's amazing and going to help you. Thanks and regards. ALL THE BEST!!
( Note: I may earn an amount of commission from the above shared affiliate link )

liam jack
11-05-2019, 10:25 AM
Clickbank is not that easy. If you have skills to get target audience for specific product then you can earn well

Okkkorniienko
11-08-2019, 08:15 AM
I think that we should now look into the future.
Now everything is moving so fast and such a thing like crypto is really great.
And opening some cryptoexchange (https://polehin.com/) is pretty nice thing right now!

Okkkorniienko
11-20-2019, 12:59 PM
Now everything is moving so fast
and such a thing like crypto is really great.
And opening some cryptoexchange like this one https://coinbank.org/ is pretty nice thing right now!

Okkkorniienko
11-20-2019, 01:00 PM
And opening some cryptoexchange like this one https://coinbank.org/ is pretty nice thing right now!

nikdohomas
12-31-2019, 07:22 AM
I agree with Okkkorniienko. I have been using the app from https://coinbank.org for months. There are convenient and simple interface, fast transactions, the service does not take any Commission at all, and support responds instantly. There were no problems for all the time working with it. Definitely advise it.

vision2020
02-15-2020, 08:03 PM
If you are into network marketing and are a complete beginner like I am, you can give this free webinar a try that will show you starting right now how to make your first sale. They have a "done for you" plan that will get you sales on autopilot. Sign up for the free webinar here: http://yourmindyourfuture.com

booxingcomponents
03-07-2020, 04:55 AM
But if you're asking if it's possible to make money with Click Bank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely. It's not uncommon to see people doing 3 figures daily on ClickBank. A typical sale earns you $15-$50 in commission. Say the average is $30.

Lilykevin86
06-08-2020, 06:49 AM
However, in case you're inquiring as to whether it's conceivable to bring in cash with Click Bank as a subsidiary when all is said in done, at that point the appropriate response is truly, certainly. It's normal to see individuals completing 3 figures day by day on ClickBank. A run of the mill deal gains you $15-$50 in commission. State the normal is $30.

iamelaine
06-24-2020, 02:00 AM
You may check about the internet's fastest growing business model which has helped me make over $10k now in 20 days, and thousands of people making anywhere from $100 daily to as much as $10,000 daily. It will be fun!

For anybody who already has at least .05 Ethereum in their Trust Crypto wallet, go to DApps browser in Trust Wallet and paste this link https://forsage.io/i/15gcni/ to join us.

If still has none, you may download in Appstore/Playstore and fund at least .05 Ethereum. Then follow above procedure to get started 😊

You can buy Ethereum in Trust by following this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85Je81LqOE

Can’t wait for you to be part of our team!!!

boysunflower
07-26-2020, 09:43 PM
sao mình không kiếm được nhỉ, không ăn thua

MerrillCash
07-28-2020, 08:35 PM
So what I am hearing is it possible. But no one on this forum is actually making money from click bank.

I have make some money with other affiliate products but not a continuous income stream which most desire.

lishmaliny
03-29-2021, 05:23 AM
if you're asking if it's possible to make money with ClickBank as an affiliate in general, then the answer is yes, definitely. It's not uncommon to see people doing 3 figures daily on ClickBank.