PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

smartmom
01-21-2014, 10:56 AM
I am a freelance writer and publisher. I write for hubpages, I have books on Amazon, and I have my own blogs. I've been writing for so many years now that I have lost track. I am very excited about this forum. Since I have two small businesses of my own and have been an entrepreneur since my early twenties, I hope to share information that I have learned over the years and receive anything here that will be beneficial for me.

cpefley
01-21-2014, 11:56 AM
That is great to hear! I write as well, but don't have any published books yet. I used to write on Hubpages, but couldn't get the monetization to work out. I have written on Helium for several years, and have a blog on Bubblews that I've had for nearly a year. I have 5 children, had a small business several years ago, but now I am home full time. Great to meet you, and can't wait to hear from you in the forum!

pandandesign
01-22-2014, 02:05 AM
You write for hubpages? I have visited the site quite often and I have learned a lot from various topics. I like writing too, and I have working as an editor for a few years now, which I like it but sometimes can be too much work because I work and go to school full-time. It's nice to meet you! Enjoy your stay.