PDA

View Full Version : A good partner needed!!!

Elgrowteam
03-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Very urgent.
I need a person who wants to have his own web studio in America.You need to either have a small one, or be a real expert in the sphere of marketing and/or website development.
The thing is about opening a firm on the territory of the US and sell websites there. I am not a local yet, but I have two offices in Russia and Europe, so
you can see that I run my business successfully. Please, tell me what do you think about that. Where do I find the best person?

donswift90
05-04-2016, 06:55 AM
Hello,
thank you for the post. I will talk to my colleagues who so ever will be interested to work with you can contact you..

speeduser
02-22-2019, 09:10 AM
How can you be assured that you will get a good partner. Sometimes it takes luck to get what you want. - Doug Battista (https://vimeo.com/dougbattista)

adamwayne1
03-15-2019, 12:56 AM
Development. This announcement isn't intended to resound the ever-exhorted mantra that development is vital. ...
Receptiveness. The perfect accomplice is open, undefended and willing to be powerless. ...
Genuineness and Integrity. ...
Regard and Independence. ...
Sympathy. ...
Fondness. ...
Comical inclination.

Jason Davis
03-17-2019, 05:13 AM
I am in search approximately in such a situation but in a different market. Good luck, colleague!