PDA

View Full Version : Help me to find a solution

HannahPolimentor
04-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Hello, my name is Anna and I have been working in the company Polimentor.
Our main activities are, including but not limited to, SEM, SEO, SMM, EMAIL MARKETING and web-analytics. Polimentor is a Google Partner Internet-marketing company, active on the market for more than 5 years.

So we decided to go to the American market. Already we found a few customers at freelancing sites. But it is interesting to use not only freelance site.
Can you recommend something?
I'll listen all of your recommendations and suggestions.

P.S. For advice on internet marketing can add me on Skype naa.polimentor. I will be glad to help someone :)

PrashanthKumar
04-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Have you tried freelance site's such as Upwork? There are job postings for your services you could try applying to as your agency. There are many companies that work through there, not just individual contractors.

HannahPolimentor
04-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Hello.
Yes, we're using Upworl, freelance and peoplehour. But I want to find other methods too) Now I work on blog and Linkidin

Paige@AdLaunch
04-21-2016, 04:58 AM
Hello, my name is Anna and I have been working in the company Polimentor.
Our main activities are, including but not limited to, SEM, SEO, SMM, EMAIL MARKETING and web-analytics. Polimentor is a Google Partner Internet-marketing company, active on the market for more than 5 years.

So we decided to go to the American market. Already we found a few customers at freelancing sites. But it is interesting to use not only freelance site.
Can you recommend something?
I'll listen all of your recommendations and suggestions.

P.S. For advice on internet marketing can add me on Skype naa.polimentor. I will be glad to help someone :)

Hi Hannah,

I'm a US native so I'll try to give some suggestions based on my own cultural background. I had a look at your landing page. Overall, I think it looks great - the design and content looks really good. But, I'd try to change two things for your US customers (or have a separate landing page for US customers):

1. Have a US phone number. Very few Americans are going to call an international number to inquire about a service. We prefer to do business with American-based companies, so you need to look like you have a presence in the US. You can buy a US number (through skype maybe) and forward it to your current business number. I currently work in Helsinki, and we have done this.
2. Have some testimonials from US clients. I noticed right away that your two testimonials were from Russian(?) companies.

However absurd it may be for people to think this, a lot of Americans are going to think that US companies do higher quality work that [insert other nationality here]. This is, of course, not true. Where you're from doesn't necessarily impact the quality of work you do. But it is a commonly held perception. So it will be easier for you if you seem more like a US-based branch of your parent company. Does that make sense?

As far as reaching more customers, who exactly are your target customers? Small businesses, corporations, ...?

samclarks
01-21-2017, 12:01 AM
Hi Anna,

Are FB advertisements and Direct mailing doing anything favorable for you? As an investment, you can try PPC marketing as well to target USA's specific businesses. I'm not a big fan of freelancing websites so direct marketing of your business makes sense to me.

Thanks