PDA

View Full Version : Looking for potential business partners to help me start my own business!

elevenlevels
01-22-2014, 07:37 PM
First, some quick info about myself:

My name is Greg and I am a new business owner for "Eleven Levels", an Online Marketing and Business Consultation. I'm 26 years old, and I graduated from Fairfield University with a double major, one major in "Finance", and the other major being "Information Systems and Operations Management". I have roughly 15 years of computer programming and repairing experience, 8 years of which was professional experience building websites, coding software, and repairing computers freelance for money. I have always tried being an amateur entrepreneur since I was in elementary school, but I am now trying to do it the right way for the first time in my life and I would appreciate as much help as possible from anybody in any form at all, since starting capital isn't as much as I would have hoped for. Thank you in advance. - Greg

Next, some quick info about the start-up/business:

I already tried starting this exact business with the same exact name 2 to 3 years ago, but it went on the back burner so long that it burnt out completely for a few reasons. I had literally $0 starting capital. One of my partners was a liar(I hate saying liar, but if she wasn't lying she was at least so irresponsible/flaky she gave the impression of being full of s***). The economy was in the deepest point in the recession so finding angel investors was even more difficult than it usually would be as well. And lastly, I got into a bad car accident. Since in addition to being the CEO, I was the only programmer/website developer on staff, and my main hand had a shattered wrist, I couldn't code, which caused the angel investors I was in negotiations with to get shaky and back-out. That compounded with everything else caused the start-up to crumble.

As of now, we are so early in the start-up phase that I haven't even 100% finished the website yet, and I have no partners at the moment. The first phases should go smoothly since I have launched this business before, but I need intelligent partners for the phases following. I have $3,000 to $4,000 in start-up capital this time, which isn't as much as I would have liked, but it's still something. I need partners who can help me network with potential investors, business partners and customers/clients. Basically, I just need intelligent partners that any other new internet start-up would be in need of. From reading my mini biography, you can see that I can handle the website development/coding, but I would definitely appreciate the help of another website developer/programmer.

In the beginning, all I can offer is a percentage stake of the business, but once we start developing a healthy revenue/profit, I can obviously issue every partner a salary.

Thank you in advance for any inquiries/advice!

- Greg

MahaKarthi
07-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Get in touch with expert consultants-Piterion, so that you can get credible and good manpower resources on board.

bredd
09-28-2018, 12:44 AM
Hi, Just came across with your post and would say it's worth reading to me. Well, Can you recommend the best writer for me? I wanna hire one writer and pay to do essay (http://flexiblelearning.my-free.website/) online. He must be experienced and affordable as well.

Dilan
01-10-2019, 07:02 AM
Oh, own business is really cool! It is a good idea for to ensure life. It's a pity that I understood it late. I am 55, and I have a wife and two grown daughters. I decided to change my life by opening my own business. Maybe I can become your partner! I decided to open my business after passing hormonal therapy. It really changed my life. I have more strength and energy. I began to feel younger. I decided to go for hormonal therapy at the clinic www.hgha.com/ after the story of a friend. He told me that this clinic carries out different procedures for older people. It helps to feel better, look better. I decided to try, because through my age I was seriously given some things. I really began to feel better after therapy! It gave me strength and inspiration to think about my own business. I would like to become your partner!

smithjones
01-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Hey, thank you for sharing.

norton.com/setup (https://notron-usa.com) | www.norton.com/setup
(https://norton-setup-online.com)