PDA

View Full Version : Selina D. Snook, nice to make your aquaintance!

sdsnook
01-24-2014, 06:33 PM
I know nobody says that ever anymore! It is nice though and in this day in age we have so many acquaintances I can't even keep track!
Anyhow, I am hoping to give a little insight, advice some pom-pom cheer to all my acquaintances here! To help me better remember you please reply with your favorite color and favorite animal! It's a little team-building trick I learned while working in Big Business! silly huh?!

Mine is Purple and Dragons of course!!

Oh and look for me chatting away about many topics, I like to spread myself thin and think I have enough knowledge to do so!

The pleasure was all mine, until we meet again!

yahya no
08-14-2018, 02:00 AM
I know nobody says that ever anymore! It is nice though and in this day in age we have so many acquaintances I can't even keep track!
Anyhow, I am hoping to give a little insight, advice some pom-pom cheer to all my acquaintances here! To help me better remember you please reply with your favorite color and favorite animal! It's a little team-building trick I learned while working in Big Business! silly huh?!

Mine is Purple and Dragons of course!!

Oh and look for me chatting away about many topics, I like to spread myself thin and think I have enough knowledge to do so!

The pleasure was all mine, until we meet again!

thank gan sanggat bermanfaat