PDA

View Full Version : Sunflower oil and cooking oils for sell

shean123
04-21-2016, 02:20 PM
We have in stock vegetable oil like sunflower oil, corn oil, coconut oil, soybeans oil, palm oil for any interested buyer. Our oils are 100% refined with cholesterol free feed for human consumption. Interested buyers should contact us now for more details like specification, price per ton, photos and trading terms.

Timothy Etemah
05-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Hello
Can you tell me if you can organize refined sunflower oil to turkey 2,000 mt price under $700 origin Any.
Get back to me email: timkos-group@mail.ru

TangelThor
10-23-2020, 05:42 AM
Sunflower oil is a good all-purpose oil because it can withstand high cooking temperatures. ... Four studies have compared the heart-health effects of a diet rich in conventional sunflower oil, a polyunsaturated fat, with a diet rich in canola oil, which has more monounsaturated fat.

Lans
11-18-2020, 04:54 AM
Of course, I also prefer only the highest quality products, so I have a very negative attitude to the fact that palm oil is added to products. To be honest, I'm just in shock when I see this ingredients in the composition. By the way, I'm sure it will be interesting for local users to experience the wonderful Blessed CBD gummies UK (https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-gummies/), which I always take with me.

Lilykevin86
02-02-2021, 03:56 AM
I need to sell these item purchasers who are intrigued from across everywhere on the world Sunflower. All sort of palatable cooking oils like corn, soybean, sunflower oil.

lishmaliny
03-26-2021, 03:09 AM
List and Sell your edible oil for FREE.
No need to pay commission on any of your sales.
Multiple payment options like PayPal, Credit Card, etc to collect payment from a single place.
Sell one time or recurring subscriptions of your edible oil.
Collect payments & sell products in any currency as per your requirement.