PDA

View Full Version : do you use facebook as a business tool ?

Pages : [1] 2

lifeliveson
01-25-2014, 04:27 PM
honestly.. most of my business has come by posting on my face book business page and having friends share the business status... do you use face book as a tool? does it work for you?

jfab
01-26-2014, 05:22 AM
Oh absolutely! I have used Facebook since to promote my business online. And I actually have really proven it effective. It's a powerful tool so I suggest people should maximize it for their business.

RickGrantham
01-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Definitely. Specifically if you are doing advertising. In Facebook advertising, you have the option of targeting people in specific regions, gender, age groups and interests.

Also, just recently FB has been segmenting people based on their "Partner Category". meaning that you can market just people in a specific job role if you want to.

Rick

crimsonghost747
01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes! Facebook (together with other social medias) are one of THE best advertizing platforms right now.

donaldplozha
01-26-2014, 03:19 PM
I am a freelance photographer and I have created a Facebook fanpage where I post my work regularly. I must say that it would have practically been impossible for me to start and grow as a photographer if there would be no Facebook. I sometimes advertise my photos or albums via Facebook Adverts and I can say it's a really cheap method of getting people to see what you do, directly giving you greater chances for you to sell your products.

blaze4545
01-26-2014, 04:56 PM
I personally think that Facebook is a great tool for building your business. It allows you to connect with your users and make hopefully build on your relationship with them. It is also a great way to post information about your business and introduce new products much like a blog but more accessibility. Also, people in the area of your business may see your business displayed on facebook if you choose to advertise. I highly suggest giving it a shot as it just takes minutes a day to keep it update once you start the initial setup.

delusional
01-27-2014, 02:30 AM
I depends on the business. You can get far with Facebook marketing but only if your field of business is suitable to be promoted on Facebook.
If you are still small, you can get a lot of promotions for your products on Facebook but you can imagine Amazon can't advertise their products on Facebook. They will mostly use it as something to get in contact with their users because a lot of their users aren't smart enough to go through customer support or send a decent email.

DennisChang
01-27-2014, 06:50 AM
I think social media websites like facebook and Google+ are getting more important. If you do not have a facebook page yet, it is recommended to have one now.

kjpublicrelations
01-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Hi lifeliveson,

I am probably a little biased because I use social media for a living at our digital PR and marketing agency, but I absolutely use Facebook as a marketing tool. Not only for clients, but for my own small business as well. The best tip I've come across recently is to put my website in the first line or two of my "about" section so it shows on my timeline page (without people having to dig deep for it). This is good because 1) its easily accessible if prospective customers want to check out my website, and 2) it's indexed by search engines (along with my other social media content) so it can only help me in search engine rankings.

If you ever have any social media questions, feel free to reach out to me...we love to help other small business owners! We're also hosting a free webinar in a few weeks and have a bunch of free social media tools for all registrants if you are interested

Kimberly J.

----
Kimberly Johnson
Principal, KJPR
www.kjpublicrelations.com (http://kjpublicrelations.com)
facebook.com/kjpublicrelations (http://www.facebook.com/kjpublicrelations)
twitter.com/KJ_PR (http://twitter.com/kj_pr)

nowicki2013
01-28-2014, 11:55 AM
If you have a business Facebook should be one of the first websites you should be on. It seems like any business that's doing anything is on Facebook. Just create a fan page and maybe even buy some "likes" from a seller on Fiverr.com to get started. Once you get a little bit of paid exposure you're sure to get a snowball affect of real "likes" and members of your page. If you get big on Facebook you should be seeing lots of money into your bank account in no time.

wahmbrenda
01-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Social marketing is such a big help to businesses today so it's not surprising that you're doing well there. It's important to make sure that you're doing things right so that you don't come across negatively and start to see a backlash. Seems like you have it well under control though :)

JohnSword
01-29-2014, 04:06 AM
Yes, Facebook is definitely a viable marketing tool. My blog has benefited from it, since social media has a wide reach. I'm aiming to have my fan page reach 1,000 likes in the next few months before I start promoting affiliate products there.

Auror
01-29-2014, 07:24 AM
Uh,,, question... Who doesn't use Facebook?

I think its a given that you should use Facebook if you have a business. Facebook is being used by millions of subscribers. It's the second most visited website in the world. It would be a waste to not harness its power.

I use Facebook for simple things like post my articles or show to the world my affiliate links. Is it effective? Well, a little bit. If you want to stay ahead of the pack, you must definitely use Facebook.

fredkawig
01-29-2014, 07:50 AM
Yes. I recently created a page for our family business and it is a good way to promote the business. Although I have only 15 likes and most are family members, I think it can help boost the popularity of our business especially since a lot of people are using the internet more frequently than ever. I'm planning to post like our facebook page signs soon.

thatguyiverthere
01-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Facebook is a must when it comes to using your business for promotion. Why? Because everyone is on it! I use it for my MLM business, my clothing line, and my music page and it is an effective way to communicate with my fans, followers and friends other than twitter. The exposure you can get is second to none honestly and the power of sharing a video or a status can make you gain attention from anywhere across the globe. I refer to it as a universal tool, it should be on everyones arsenal if you want to make an impact in business.

wahmbrenda
01-30-2014, 01:06 PM
It actually surprises me when people admit that they don't use Facebook. I had someone complain about a "job" requiring their Facebook information. I think this is the equivalent of doing a background check for a lot of people today. Heck, you can have 2 accounts so there's no reason not to have at least 1 LOL

sylviakanash
01-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Facebook is a perfect marketing tool for businesses. did you ever think about the number of people a person can meet on Facebook? It can help you reach the Ideal customers online. it is the cheapest way of internet marketing tool a business can ever use. It offers advertizement ads that would play a role in improving the business.

DomDom
01-30-2014, 03:34 PM
I think facebook is a great way to advertise. You have to be a little bit cunning with it. Its better to pay up people you know or trust to advertise your company and or products or services than use the marketing function! You can really attract alot of customers like this because it seems much more genuine

David_Baker
01-31-2014, 05:58 AM
I use social media profiles on a daily basis for both personal and business purposes. I even met my current girlfriend on Facebook first, so I think I have to thank Mark Zuckerberg for that :) . OK, to be more serious, platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and recently Google+ have helped me to attract more customers for my business, but I also agree with the user who mentioned that when it comes to big companies, then FB is better to be used to communicate with your existing clients.

wahmbrenda
02-01-2014, 12:11 PM
I truly believe that every social media site has its own purpose. Nevertheless, I still think that Facebooks is the easiest / most user friendly to use. So, yes, communicating with current clients and making friends (even boy/girlfriends) is the best there. On the other hand I find LinkedIn very formal and business like (Is it just me?) Also, what do you think of Twitter?

Lodismel
02-02-2014, 02:38 PM
If you have a business you should definitely be on Facebook. You should be on Twitter. You should be on any social media site that you can be on. It is very easy to set up these accounts and there is no reason not to. It's just another way for people to find out about you and that is what you want. It does take some time to update them, but not too much if you aren't constantly doing daily updates.

owesem75
02-02-2014, 04:32 PM
I do not own any business, but I can tell that FB is one success story in business marketing. You will find that FB is a personalized profile of their respective owners - these are people. They are potential consumers that are all connected to another in some way or another - hence, a very good place to do marketing!

ChadOlen
02-03-2014, 12:15 AM
I use Facebook and stick with the three P's... Personal, Product, Promotion. I have organically grown to 395 likes and sometimes get business from there.

Rainman
02-03-2014, 12:48 AM
IMO SMM [be it FB, Twitter or any social media site] works for some people and it doesn't work for others. Nonetheless marketing shouldn't concentrate specifically for generating sales. Getting your brand/product etc, seen by more people could be advantageous because someone who knows about it may mention it to someone who needs it [what you're selling] and your marketing will have paid off albeit in a different way.

So I suppose we should use all platforms to market whatever it is we're selling because in the end all that work doesn't go to waste. That's why I use FB as one of my many marketing tools.

Taru
02-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Yes, I definitely do. My reasons behind doing so is because it is there and it is free. In business, I think it's wise to take advantage where you can, and especially if it won't cost you much in terms of time, money, and/or effort. Even if I didn't use it to actively advertise, I'd surely still have a page put up for my business just for the sake of being more easily found, seeing as pretty much everyone is on Facebook these days especially where I'm from.

pandandesign
02-04-2014, 04:23 PM
I would think Facebook is good for people to look up the information, which I can use it as a business promotion. On the other hand, Facebook does help some businesses, but having its own website that link the Facebook if people would like to get the latest updates. I personally try to avoid Facebook as much as possible, plus Facebook is more like an advertising social media than keeping the latest updates.

sdsnook
02-04-2014, 10:07 PM
I believe you must use all the social networking sites that you can. It is also imperative to stay on top of what is the latest and greatest, meaning ones that are not "popular" yet. I truly believe that social networking is going to turn into much more then it is even now. I think we have just scratched the service with ads, SEO and all the needed "content" for sites to receive traffic. Of course we must not forget we do have a physical world out there and until we all live in bubbles we must use those channels too. Telemarketing has expanded more so then ever, advertisement has become more creative and innovative inside the web and out side. You have to think outside the box. Where do you see advertising going? You have to think of what your own person experience is telling you when you see ads or you see some shining little thing you just can't resist to click on..... i hope that companies, big and small think outside of what technology can do for them, as much as what can technology do for their customer! :) Have a great day!

midynamics
02-05-2014, 03:02 AM
We have never really done SEO or PPC to market our business as 100% of the business is secured by sales teams, however having a page works wonder as far as creating awareness in concerned.

wahmbrenda
02-08-2014, 10:12 AM
It's hard to start out new on any of these sites. I recently did so for a new business that I've opened and getting followers is difficult. I think this is why so many people may be questioning whether it's really worth the time or not.

nicolefiore90
02-08-2014, 10:53 AM
I agree with all of the answers above. I use Facebook for my Scentsy business and I love it. I have also found free Facebook ladder groups that you can join that will help you achieve more likes and get your business name out there. You don't have to buy likes if you join this group it is more of a networking community, the only downside is that you will have to "like" the businesses that "liked" your page from your personal Facebook page but that is super easy. If you don't want to do that some of the ladder groups offer for your business page to be featured or guarantee a certain amount of likes. For instance $6 gets you 300 likes I think it goes all the way up to 1,000 likes for $12. It is really a good idea if you have a small advertising budget. I do everything for my business through Facebook even host parties. I hope this helps! Let me know if you want the names of the ladders I use.

jubvman
02-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I currently use Facebook and Twitter for my fitness website, haven't really got into twitter yet but facebook is going well. I think social media is a great way to advertise your business, the best part is that its free!

wahmbrenda
02-09-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm unfamiliar with these FB ladder groups that you mention... What are they? How do they work? Seems like something I could really use, especially since it's free LOL

nicolefiore90
02-09-2014, 05:29 PM
wahmbrenda here are the ones that I use via Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pinkpineapplead https://www.facebook.com/promotemybusiness4me so basically what you do is "like" them from your personal Facebook page and then you will go through the page and wherever you see a status from them that says ladder you can add your business link usually you can just tag your business page. Then you have to like all of the other business pages listed from your personal page and they will like your page from their business page. I have given a lot of business to those pages I have liked because I was in need of something but couldn't find a consultant in my area. I also found a clothing boutique that I "liked" from the ladder and now I buy all my clothes from there :0 I hope this helps and explains the ladders a little better.

mikelouis
02-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Depending on how many likes your page has, Facebook can be a good tool to market your business. If you have a lot of friends, whenver you post an update about your business, there are many people reading and sharing it. Even though you might want to diversify how you market on your business by trying other social media networks.

adi004
02-13-2014, 04:32 PM
Or you might want to have a desktop and mobile compatible website for your business, that would definitely optimize customer engagement.

nicolefiore90
02-13-2014, 06:06 PM
I agree with adi004 you could create a website that would help view of your product etc. If you do both a Facebook page and a website make sure you have links to your Facebook page on your website and website links on your Facebook page.

CeliVega
02-13-2014, 09:19 PM
For some, Facebook IS their main business tools. But that only really works if you already have a good social circle. Some slowly work their way up by securing more and more contacts and groups while providing links to their services or products. It could work for some, but as Facebook is still mainly a social sites it's hard to guarantee that people will not be turned off while you are actively promoting your services or products.

caveman
02-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Facebook is where it all started for me. It was where my business really kicked off and I have Facebook to thank. It's such a great way to get new clients and where people can personally just inbox you telling you their problems or feedbacks and suggestions. Right now, I don't use it as much as I used to before but Facebook is indeed a great platform.

wahmbrenda
02-14-2014, 10:18 AM
While I think that FaceBook is a great tool... It's just that: A tool. I don't think that your business will be as successful as it could be if you don't have a website because there are so many other types of marketing that you can do with that.

DonnaIReilly
02-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Yes, I use every social media site that I can for advertising. They all have good points. I find most of my clients come from Twitter though. I sometimes find Facebook isn't as good when advertising my business. I tried Facebook advertising once also but that was rubbish.

cpabeyond
02-17-2014, 01:33 AM
True, facebook helps a lot in promotong your bussiness.

Millermarketingroup
02-17-2014, 03:51 PM
social media marketing is a fantastic tool for the right products and services... make sure that your ads (if you buy them on FB) are driven by strong key words that will push clicks...

such as incentivizing potential buyers or new clients...

"this week only, 20% off selected merchandise...click here for coupon code" just as an example...

adi004
02-17-2014, 04:35 PM
Though facebook is a great tool to promote your business, you just have to make sure that you check on your page frequently so as to answer any questions that your potential customers have, you just gotta let them feel that you're available to answer their concerns if they have any...

angelicagapit
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Facebook is an incredible way to introduce your business to people and to market your business across the globe. It's easy to use, easy to view, and majority of the population already have a Facebook account, so your market is very wide.

If you want to explain your business to someone, simply send them your Facebook page link and it can show them your products and services in just one page. You can upload photos, videos, and even status updates regarding any changes in your business.

You can also receive helpful feedback from people who have experienced using your product or service. Facebook increases your ability to reach out to your market, communicate with them and to solve any problems they have encountered. That can help you improve your business because you can easily get the perspective of your customer.

samm1973
02-19-2014, 10:40 PM
I've never thought of going somewhere to purchase "likes". That leads me to another question. Do you use the Facebook promotions? If so, which promotions (posts or page) and on average how much would you recommend budgeting before the ROI is shot? Thanks!

Ryand88
02-20-2014, 05:35 AM
Social media as a whole is growing even more important in maintaining customers and in particular customer reputation, an active twitter account would allow you to send short snappy messages out to your customers notifying them of on going events and Facebook allows for a place where people can directly post questions and receive help. If I need some more information on a business then I might go to their Facebook page as it often tells exactly what I need to know with regards to contact details and what they are about. I think a Facebook page is useless if you aren't active and it can just make your business look lazy but keep it active and updated and looking nice and you will gain a much better reputation.

VivaLa
02-21-2014, 06:37 AM
Facebook is great in today's environment. All it takes is someone to like your page or post about you and hundreds of people can see this. A few a day can go a long way to increasing your exposure. It was worth every minute I put into setting it up as I sometimes offer facebook freebies and discounts when I deem it necessary.

Nerohs
02-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Yes of course, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Social Media....It all is growing in importance to businesses and society itself. There are so many promotion methods that can be done with these social media outlets.

stacyje
02-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Yes face book is where I so all the advertising for, when it comes to my online business it is commission based. So the more people I sign and they sign the more one makes. I advertise for a finally company using face book to get people to traffic to their sight and if they buy the products or not I still get paid. I love using face book because it helps me casue all I do is copy paste and tag friends. and the good thing about that is when you tag the one friend you tag all thier friends. great source of income I have made over 2000 in a 2 weeks time.

Gmac9100
02-22-2014, 12:37 AM
Of course. Using Facebook, and Twitter is the best way to promote your site to a high volume of people. With little effort. I would not recommend buying friends, or followers though. Those profiles are usually fake accounts, and they will not interact with your site, or whatever you're promoting. You should target people with specific profile interest that match your promotional niche. that way you can be certain that accounts are real, and that they are interested in your product.

apexa1
02-22-2014, 12:48 AM
yes, i dont think theres any reason not too. its free and the userbase is absolutely massive so if you get a page with high likes, you're golden.

cpefley
02-22-2014, 01:29 AM
Having a Facebook page is a great free tool to promote a business, blog, etc. I have never paid for ads on Facebook though. Have you? I always wondered if they were worth it.

Lithium
02-23-2014, 02:41 AM
Facebook is pretty good for a local business. As my father is a football coach, he started advertising his business on Facebook. Since then, he has more clients in the city than ever!

adi004
02-24-2014, 11:27 AM
I didn't know you can buy friends and likes on facebook? how is that possible?

Lithium
02-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Indeed, it's easier to promote a business if you're from a poor country. It's very easy to personalize it and it's completely free and effective.

Toneve
02-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Start up on FAcebook? Why not? This is one of the most effective and fastest tools to popularize your goods/services to the greatest global network of consumers.

Takedon
02-26-2014, 02:56 PM
Yes I have used facebook for advertisement. Most people use facebook and because of that your ad can be seen more easily by more people.

foduu1
02-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Also totally! I have utilized Facebook or Myspace because to enhance my online business. And When i actually have genuinely verified that useful. It's a powerful application so i suggest men and women ought to improve that for enterprise.

foduu1
02-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Personally, i believe that Facebook is a wonderful tool with regard to creating your organization. The item means that you can connect with your current customers and create ideally build on your own partnership with them. It is usually a sensible way to post details about your organization and create new items just like a new weblog although more convenience. Likewise, individuals in the community of your organization often see your organization available upon fb if you advertise. When i hugely propose supplying it a go because it just will take a few minutes every day to keep it revise when you finally start the first build.

robotx
03-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Facebook can be a wonderful tool to market your business to prospective clients. Having a facebook business page is also a helpful way to engage with your customer base and recieve feedback, suggestions, word of mouth recommendations, etc. With the extremely large amounts of users logging into facebook each day, it's marketing potential is hard to ignore. Also, buying facebook advertising credits is fairly inexpensive and can even be purchased at a discount if you know where to look.

foduu1
03-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Oh yea completely! I have utilized Facebook considering that in promoting the online business. And My partner and i have actually tested the item useful. It's really a highly effective application therefore i advocate men and women ought to increase the item for his or her enterprise.

gadgetised
03-05-2014, 05:24 AM
I agree, Facebook is a great way to get your business out there. Having a social media presence is important these days as people want to be able to communicate with your business. It gives people comfort knowing they can report any problems or experiences to your Facebook page.

ab123
03-05-2014, 03:13 PM
I've had success with Facebook, but I've found that twitter is more powerful for some things. I used to do event and venue promotion and we had better event turnout when we focused more on creating unique content for twitter than Facebook, or when we posted the same content to both. So, yes, Facebook is very useful, but make sure you are looking at all of your options. The great thing is that social media accounts are free so you can experiment without having to spend a lot of time or money, then move to paid ads when you're comfortable with the platform.

cpefley
03-05-2014, 03:29 PM
I do. I use it for posting links, and sharing information. I love it because you can use it for free, or utilize the Facebook Ads and promotion if you need more exposure. Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Tumblr. are great too.

jakye
03-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Oh absolutely! I have used Facebook since to promote my business online. And I actually have really proven it effective. It's a powerful tool so I suggest people should maximize it for their business.

I agree with you everyone should use this tool I just started using it but it has been very useful.

simrankaurk2
03-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Yes I'm using facebook for my business. Facebook best way for promoting your business.

albertj786
03-07-2014, 01:58 AM
personally yeah it's such a great largest social networking sites and it's very useful to extend your business and tell others that you've your own business and you can explore your business with others and let them know about your business and others companies

janineaa
03-08-2014, 12:38 AM
It depends on the business! But I have used Facebook for my past business venture and it worked out well. The page got a lot of likes, shares, inquiries and orders. It really helps to have a presence on the internet because people usually just search on Google what the business is. It is definitely a good business tool and everyone should use it!

jude19
03-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Facebook is an easy networking and communication tool for everyone.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 02:25 AM
obviously it's such an amazing idea to share your business on facebook by sharing your page and by invite your friends and tell them to promote your page it's more effective to share your business and the best way for advertising your business

pahagwl
03-13-2014, 02:41 PM
I agree, Facebook is a great way to get your business out there. Having a social media presence is important these days as people want to be able to communicate with your business. It gives people comfort knowing they can report any problems or experiences to your Facebook page.

The main advantage of using facebook as a means of advertising your business is that it provides a great way to gather feedback from your customers. It also helps in generating traffic for your website because it helps you to create awareness about your business amongst the general public. Facebook is also helpful in the sense that it also helps you in dissipating important information amongst your customers.

rash085
03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
Yes, I do. It is a good way to have good targeted traffic for my niches. It is just hard and need a lot of experimentation when it comes on implementing FB ads.

As for free advertising using pages, it is only worthwhile if the majority of the page members are located on the major countries. Otherwise, the traffic is a bit useless.

There are so much money that we can get on Facebook, if we just have the right recipe for an effective advertising. There are people I know who bank hard with Facebook, but of course they will never share their methods for fear of adding more competitors.

lisacarolynn
03-15-2014, 01:55 PM
Yes, this helping me to grow my business organically with a very genuine queries to my fan page which is a Fashion Boutique here locally, I don't know how its working globally.

glaziercover
03-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Social media is the most popular tool for marketing nowadays, so I suggest you join the bandwagon too. It is the best way to post information about your business, specially now that almost everyone has a facebook page.

Lithium
03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
I think FB has become more of an advertising than a social media tool.

pr0xx1d
03-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Anyone that isn't using Facebook for their business, whether local or international, isn't maximizing their potential. It's not an option anymore (social media).

Elina Ding
03-19-2014, 01:50 AM
This is Elina from China ,i also use facebook as a business tool unfortunately it seems not works

caparica007
03-19-2014, 04:29 AM
How do you use Facebook as a business tool Elina? And why is it not working?

I think that Facebook is great to promote our business, I am just starting, but my company already as a Facebook page with a few followers, we put our products and services there and we offer some promotions, I think it's a great free tool to promote the business, a lot of free advertising. ;)

autograph
03-23-2014, 02:09 AM
Absolutely. Advertising through Facebook is basically free advertising. It is a good way to get your market targets to familiarize themselves with your products. Do nit dismiss other social media as well, market your business through various social media services to maximize the publicity of your products.

rampauull
03-27-2014, 01:38 AM
As said Facebook is the right platform to get in touch with the customers. A better way to promote your products and services.

AB9100
03-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Personally. I do not use Facebook, as a business tool. Although i kow a lot of people who do. I feel as though Facebook is not a useful tool for small businesses, but rather for large corporations.

I am of the belief that people use Facebook to like, and research products that they already know. Not to discover new ones. Facebook allows large companies to friend however many people they want, but they banned me for sending 100 friend request in one day. That is a clear bias. I simply do not think a local company would be able to reach enough people in a timely manner through Facebook.

Athenagdlyt
03-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Yes, we actively use facebook page as a marketing tool. We have gained more business leads using facebook as compared to those we have gained through offline methods. Each photo upload and status update is an opportunity for exposure. We maximize this marketing move even more by using the location function on each update. When the contacts of our likers see the updates, they get curious which leads them to view more of our page content and services offered.

Jane Hastings
03-29-2014, 03:27 AM
Facebook is actually really helpful especially if you're just starting. It's even better now because Facebook lets you specify your target age range, geography, gender, etc. Your family and friends can also help you by liking and/or sharing your page. There are so many businesses now with Facebook pages. You just really need to know how to maximize the use of Facebook so you can also maximize your business' capabilities.

Lithium
03-29-2014, 10:47 AM
Even though FB is hated a lot (especially for what they're going to do with Oculus Rift), I love it for the gates it opens for a new business.

ElvisPresley
03-29-2014, 11:56 AM
I don't personally use it, but I can see how it would be worthwhile for certain businesses such as Real Estate, the trades, etc. People most of the time will want to use someone who is recommended by someone that they know.

Lithium
03-30-2014, 01:43 AM
The best option for a local business is using FB as a marketing tool. Otherwise, it won't be profitable.

canoe
03-31-2014, 12:24 AM
Facebook is actually a great business tool if used right. I believe facebook does a better job placing targeted ads than even google adwords since you have much more reader information to go by than simply keywords. You can target gender, race, college, etc. with facebook while you can only use keyword targetting for google so yes, if used smartly, facebook can be a great advertising tool.

Ridge Hatrick
04-01-2014, 07:18 PM
As everyone has already agreed that Facebook is a great marketing tool, I thought I would point out a few others that might interest you.

Depending upon if your business is local or global, these sites may have significant or little value to you.

There's Twitter, which starts to gather a following depending on who you follow, primarily, as well as how often things are retweeted (RT).
There's also youtube, where people like/share videos that they find amusing, useful, or important to them in some way.
Perhaps most useful of all is Fiverr.com, which has people that can get you many views/followers/friends and the like on other social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.

As I mentioned, however, it all depends on what kind of business you have as to which sites you may want to use. Considering they're free, aside from services rendered from Fiverr, they're certainly worth investigating.

Didi
04-02-2014, 11:43 AM
I have used FB as a main business tool and it has helped launch my business far away. If you have any kind of business that offers any kind of service, FB will make you successful.

stacyje
04-02-2014, 02:49 PM
I use my facebook for tagging people to my business for advertising. I get alot of traffic using facebook and I have made alot of money using facebook from people all over the world. How I use it is if you tag one of your friends you tag all of thier friends

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Yes, Facebook is pretty effective if used efficiently. :)

ChristopherAldrich
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Yeah, according to me Facebook is a great tool for advertisement. As we all know There is lots of traffic on social media and Facebook is a very popular social networking site. It acts as a good tool for getting more traffic to your website and promoting your business.

hongleijia
08-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Definitely Yes, because now a day Facebook has created a great way to advertise your product and services......

mbl-group
08-13-2014, 03:11 AM
Hey friend,

Yes Facebook page is very helpful for any business and i am also using Facebook for my business.

James Gordon
08-13-2014, 04:31 AM
Yeah, I have used Facebook for my website promotion. It is an effective marketing technique to increase business sales.

Thiect
08-17-2014, 11:44 AM
It is effective specially when used properly. I have a page with over 2500 likes and I use it to promote each of the post that I do as well as other marketing promotion I have.

CeliaSachs
08-18-2014, 08:48 AM
Yes Facebook is the best tool for the proper advertisement of any business because Facebook is the social media site which gather large number of traffic and visitors. There are billions of people who are connected to Facebook, according to their age, location and one can introduce his business ideas according to their need.

Terry Hopper
08-18-2014, 09:07 AM
Yes I really like Facebook tools. I have also used this tools. This is a great platform where we can make a good traffic and business.

Resource9
09-22-2014, 06:35 AM
Facebook is a great platform for reaching out to your existing customers and potential customers. However, for getting the best results, it is important to post regular updates and work on growing the network gradually.

MahaKarthi
09-26-2014, 07:59 AM
Currently face book is the most traffic oriented bookmarking site that helps to boost your income. Another marketing strategy - you can enhance the visitors and followers and drive the traffic to particular business sites as well as to the face book profile page.
To help your business think bigger about WHO you are and what YOU offer the World

alishroy
09-30-2014, 01:54 AM
Yes off course you can use Facebook as a business tool to promote your business.When you get traffic then your traffic converted into leads and your leads converted into targeted sales, so that your business grow up.

Resource9
09-30-2014, 08:51 AM
In order to use Facebook as a promotional tool, it is important to make regular updates. You can also invest in Facebook ads, this is a great way of maximizing sales.

gadgetprophonerepair
09-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Absolutely, it's a perfect way to stay connected with your customer/client. Everyone seems to use FB or some form of social media to stay connected, it's a very powerful business marketing tool.

jenniferjohner
10-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Everyone is familiar with Facebook so you can connect to different people in the world. Most of business owner creates their own business page on Facebook for promoting their brand. Also Facebook gives opportunity to share your interesting post, videos and join more communities, groups related to your industries. So it will help to attract more audience.

anynewsbd
10-02-2014, 07:38 AM
I have use Facebook & have 1200+ friends but not for profit but i want to do it as a business but i have no idea how to do it so anyone please give me some real suggestion to how i can make money from Facebook.

dennisetan
09-17-2015, 09:53 PM
A big yes. Facebook has a lot of subscribers, meaning potential customers/clients for you. The key is, you just have to use the right image, right hashtags and the right time to post your products or content to capture a large audience. Social media marketing is getting bigger and more significant by the day. So I highly suggest that you try to create accounts for popular social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) as well.

edwardmgarrett
10-06-2015, 04:04 AM
yes Facebook is the best marketing website at this time.

aaabright
10-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Yes and everyone does. Its a very good way to tell about your business in fast and less time.

seoglobaladmedia
10-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Hi,
yes it good work for me it going good result for my business and give good traffic.

Williebnewburn
11-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Facebook is the greatest advertising site at the moment.

jesue05
11-20-2015, 01:57 AM
Yeah i am also using facebook as a business tool but i mostly used its groups where i can easily get traffic.

Alice_Jameson
11-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Facebook is one of more efective sosial network for business, you can use ads, groups, personal pages... i really love it.

seoglobaladmedia
12-04-2015, 04:53 AM
Hi,
Facebook is given more then traffic of your website so automatic your business is increase.

SaraMartine
12-11-2015, 05:19 AM
Facebook is the best way to promote your business online. Average 75 % peoples are using Facebook as a source for their business promotion. You will definitely get business leads, traffic, new clients if your Facebook page is regular active with latest events, news, attractive posts, etc.

Trentbolt
12-13-2015, 04:48 AM
Yeah I use Facebook as a tool to get more traffic for my websites. And it's work best as well.

Madhumathi
12-14-2015, 12:50 AM
Yes, I think facebook is a powerful business media to promote your business in the worldwide market and get connected with the customers across the world.The Facebook presence helps you to engage your customer and grow your business simultaneously.

Ragavi from Bizbilla

DigitalRick
12-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Absolutely! Facebook drives a ton of traffic for me, especially through people sharing my posts and content with their friends. The trick is getting people to share your content though!

campbelljof
12-17-2015, 03:58 AM
Yes I do and I would suggest everyone to use Facebook as business tool.
1. Facebook is a low-cost marketing strategy.
2. Share basic information about your business so anyone can understand your business.
3. Share pictures and videos from your business.
4. Talk to existing and potential customers.
5. Facebook can steer traffic to your website.
6. Offer deals through Facebook Places.

ibnuwarfan
12-24-2015, 01:50 AM
i dont like facebook anyway

Madhumathi
12-24-2015, 03:40 AM
Facebook is a powerful business media to promote your business in the worldwide market and get connected with the customers across the world. The Facebook presence helps you to engage your customer and grow your business simultaneously. Advertising on Facebook page enable you to reach your target market.

Ragavi from Bizbilla

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 02:08 PM
yeah now a days, its been using by many people

Jesse B. Lucero
12-29-2015, 12:29 PM
Facebook is great you can really target the right audience with paid ads. #jesseblucero

benteng
12-29-2015, 07:21 PM
I haven't personally used Facebook for marketing and advertising purposes but have worked with many clients who use Facebook as their number one lead generation platform. Facebook has over a billion active user profiles and can be a highly effective platform to advertise products and services.

You need to approach the advertising side in a slightly different way on Facebook because it works on an "interruption marketing" model and is a place where people generally chill-out and chat to their friends. You've got to have something that tickles their emotions and peaks their interest enough for them to click through and sign up to whatever you're offering.

Marketing products online is all about emotion. The person who can cultivate an emotional connection through a product advertisement is a person who will make a lot of money marketing products online.

shwetasharmaseo
12-31-2015, 04:26 AM
As a tool facebook really works well, but posting same things again and again lose people's interest. Facebook groups really helps, all depends how good you post is. Use Canva and other tools for creating good FB post that will help.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 01:08 AM
yeah i uses this to get customers

beauticianwebsites
01-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Definitely! We can't ignore the importance of social media platforms for any business exposure and Facebook is top among all the social media platforms. Hence, Facebook page really works for business. It will be much useful if you do proper research and target your niche customers on Facebook too. Ex: If you have a beautician business and a website (https://www.beauticianwebsites.com/), you can focus on niche customers on Facebook for your beautician business and can gradually gain more and more customers.

jandesigner1
01-20-2016, 05:34 AM
Yes of course Facebook is great social media marketing tool to promote a business and to get free traffic. You can use sponsored ad feature of Facebook to target your customers and generate business leads.

tho07t123
01-22-2016, 01:48 AM
one of the questions that my headache was how business was good and sold goods quickly

ArnoldH
01-24-2016, 04:29 AM
Hey not only me but also most of the people use FB as a business tool. And of course FB is most better than others social media sites.

ChoiceTV
01-25-2016, 03:28 AM
Yes! Facebook is one of the most powerful tool for marketing your business online (http://www.choicetv.com/). We can have a huge number of niche customers on Facebook. But, we always have a proper plan or strategy for using Facebook as a marketing tool to get better results.

EifasoftTechnologies
01-25-2016, 04:50 AM
yes, I am using.

KaleyTapia
01-25-2016, 05:15 AM
I do. As Zuckerberg himself once said "Facebook" is like fashion, it never ends." And just like fashion, facebook has diversified over the years. Fashion spread from just clothes to accessories, then to purses and handbags, then to phones and mobile phones. Marketing is one of facebook's niche.

Acesfour
01-25-2016, 06:05 PM
Yes, we use Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. It works! Its good to network with other businesses we partner with and keep in contact with one of our favorite clients. Every little bit of traffic leading to our website helps!

Brand Whisperer
01-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Business pages seem to be not as effective as they once were... however advertising
on FB has become very good. If you do it right and you have a viable offer you
can do very well. In addition you get qualified people 'liking' your page.

GauravRao
02-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Yes, Its really work I also use a facebook page for my organization and its a good way to promote our business online.

Nick K
02-11-2016, 02:10 AM
Are you able to share an example of your plan or strategy. I'm thinking of doing some FB ad's, so I'm curious.

lilyalvin
02-11-2016, 05:51 AM
Facebook is must have tool nowadays for anything to promote. Specially for professionals who have their business and want to tell the world about that. I also have a business page and itís a great technique for the seo point of view as well.

nikhiljosephnewton
02-11-2016, 11:34 PM
If you have a business Facebook should be one of the first websites you should be on. It seems like any business that's doing anything is on Facebook. Just create a fan page and maybe even buy some "likes" from a seller on Fiverr.com to get started. Once you get a little bit of paid exposure you're sure to get a snowball affect of real "likes" and members of your page. If you get big on Facebook you should be seeing lots of money into your bank account in no time.

Facebook and social media are the main tools to develop the business.
I have experienced the development stage by stage in my business.

Nam Kin
02-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Using Facebook is the best business.
Renting Facebook account
contact me. I help you.
Gmail: namhoang1302@gmail.com

lilyalvin
02-18-2016, 01:01 AM
The great benefit of Facebook is that you can start your business campaign with 0 budget. Building a service or brand is something that can get you a lot of customers or visitors and your brand trends boost in short period of time. Now everybody has this tool as a part of their social activity. People are using this tool not only for business purposes but also for entertaining, sports, medical and other such purposes.

chinsufood
02-18-2016, 01:51 AM
I'm convinced that small biz owners should be present in social media, but so many struggle with just a website; forget about successfully using Twitter or Facebook without ticking off their customers or being ignored altogether. It is not easy. I see plenty of them spend a lot of time and build up 100, 200 fans, most of whom are really their friends being supportive. It has to be more than that.

No doubt, there are plenty using it well. We get asked about it a ton at the Sales Rescue Team project and over and over the answer back on most of our free review requests is: It depends. Overall, I would suggest to most small biz owners and entrepreneurs -- get in there and participate in other people's groups and discussions first. Dive in to LinkedIn's Answers section. Provide some value and see how the game works. Build a fan page AFTER you've spent some time in the space.

inalen
02-19-2016, 09:07 AM
facebook will be a great source to promote your business.

inalen
02-19-2016, 09:14 AM
If you only use facebook, then you need not think of anything.

LisaSly
02-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Absolutely! And not only a FB page but a FB group which allows users to share tips, get ideas on how to use our product, and show off their results. If you have a very young target market, FB may not be as effective, since it doesn't seem to be their platform of choice (try Instagram or Snap-chat instead).

gandu
03-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Yes, it's a great tool to maintain communication with your current customers and allot more interactive than older forms like a Newsletter

SEOKavya
03-17-2016, 07:05 AM
Yes, Social Media are very useful to increase more traffic to your website.

gandu
03-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Facebook is key, especially keeping in touch with your current customers.

loyaanderson
03-24-2016, 12:15 AM

Facebook has been a tool for marketing to improve the business to next level . It is an important social media tool to get more follow ups. Interact all your contents, command on it and give likes and move on further.Many uses content as an important tool (software companies like Zoho, salesforce and Apptivo also use social media). It's where they inform the world they had grown and developed.

HannahPolimentor
04-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Hello! Of course we use facebook like platform for product promotion. It is important for today. I'm working in consulting company and we are actively working with sosial media (like facebook, tweeter etc).

I can give some consultation on internet marketing because also I'm working in SEO, GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Email marketing, Web-analytics ect. Call me in skype (naa.polimentor).

loyaanderson
04-14-2016, 11:55 PM
Yes, we can create relationship with new friends, communicate with people all around the world, create new contacts for business. It also a tool to build & strength business.

Ghany
05-07-2016, 02:54 AM
yes facebook is the first and more important tool to drive traffic, or improve business

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:06 PM
You MUST! I've generated many leads, deals, etc. from Facebook! I'm even the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency so feel free to ask me if you have any questions on the topic!

ronniewill
05-21-2016, 06:33 AM
Yes. I am using several Facebook Pages for Business purpose

williamjohn
05-26-2016, 01:01 AM
Ya, I am using Facebook to promote my business article. It drives more traffic and gain more visitors to your website.

Cindy Ona
05-26-2016, 04:31 AM
Yeah, Facebook is one of my favorite social media platforms. I use it for personal and socializing with friends. I sometimes use it also when I want to sell something and promote it.

asadali90156
05-29-2016, 01:31 AM
Absolutely yes i am using Facebook to promote my business it is very best way to promote your business.

Ghany
05-29-2016, 04:25 AM
fb pages is a great tool to generate traffic tgo our site and best place to connect peoples

aaronwingard
06-08-2016, 02:05 PM
i have my own social media management business and you would be surprised at how often sales and exposure happens through Facebook twitter ect. :D

WebsiteDoctor
06-14-2016, 10:55 AM
I think the sector and type of business makes a huge difference.

Facebook can be very useful for driving traffic to an email registration which starts a sales funnel. I haven't found it useful (or maybe just haven't the talent) to use a Page in the traditional social networking sense in my own B2B business, but I've seen them work very well in retail B2C.

Rani
01-19-2018, 08:07 AM
Yup..I have used facebook as a business tool because facebook help me promoting or advertising my business..

daica85
01-26-2018, 09:23 AM
Yes I'm using Facebook as my main social channel to advertising my business. Besides using for business, I also use Facebook for my friends and family.

Randall1022
02-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Absolutely. Facebook has a huge presence for the local market. I earn about 3000 a month from Facebook. Zero advertising cost. To put that into perspective. I used to advertise in the yellow pages. 1100 dollars a month for advertising. Anywhere you can get your business name on the web, do it. You never know. I got another huge job from a site called alignable .

Johnso
02-26-2018, 07:16 PM
In my sector facebook doesn't work.

ayoubafandy
03-09-2018, 06:51 PM
I think you should not just be interested in Facebook but in all social media sites

GoodTimesSMM
03-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Hello! Facebook ads and social media management are very important for business growth. However, being on ALL social media, such as what some are suggesting here, is not always a good thing. Don't spread your resources too thin. Start small, create a solid editorial plan, and then you will defiantly see growth! :)

agustina
03-15-2018, 01:17 AM
Yes, I use facebook as a business tool. It helps promote my business & create branding

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:42 PM
I am from UK based company Awesome candy UK. I want to promote my business online can you people help me step by step. Can you people suggest me some specific sites where I can place my business and generate some leads.

KaraEKohler
03-26-2018, 06:56 AM
Goodness totally! I have utilized Facebook since to advance my business on the web. What's more, I really have extremely demonstrated it compelling. It's a capable instrument so I propose individuals ought to expand it for their business.

pooja joshi
04-02-2018, 04:42 AM
Yes..

Facebook is a great social platform and it's also a great platform to make your business viral socially.
You can find huge audience by running a Facebook ad campaign. Even nowadays many Online Store Builders like BuildaBazaar also provides you Free Facebook Page Design (https://www.themejungle.ooo/free-facebook-page-design) when you create a site with them.

Nufoot123
04-05-2018, 03:48 AM
We do use Facebook as a business tool but it's not that effective like Twitter in terms of relevancy.

baberoo
04-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Yes, we do. But just for maintaining a brand online presence. Not for sales and marketing.

ChesterDavison
06-02-2018, 03:42 AM
Goodness totally! I have utilized Facebook since to advance my business on the web. What's more, I really have extremely demonstrated it compelling. It's a capable apparatus so I recommend individuals ought to amplify it for their business.

1stopinsta
06-14-2018, 02:03 AM
Yes, I use Facebook as a business tool. It gives value to my business and helps to bring new customers to my business website. It's great social network.

appy
07-30-2018, 06:48 AM
Yes, I utilize facebook as a business device

I have utilized Facebook since to advance my business on the web. Furthermore, I really have extremely demonstrated it compelling. It's an useful tool so I recommend individuals to expand it for their business.

ranjansharma
07-31-2018, 04:20 AM
hii i am Ranjan Sharma, yes i am using Facebook tool for my business Because its a good platform to engage with your Customers and know their tastes.

Cristaller
07-19-2019, 06:46 AM
No, I prefer Instagram

amayajace
10-25-2019, 03:21 AM
With more than 2.27 billion monthly users, small businesses can use Facebook in a number of ways to promote services, increase customer support and boost recognition. ... However, with the right strategies, Facebook is one of the best tools for targeting a specific audience through paid campaigns.

CliffordPhillips
10-26-2019, 04:18 AM
Yes I do. Actually it depends on your business which business you are operating. If your business suits with its you should do it.

Henry Migual
10-26-2019, 05:27 AM
I think social media websites like are becoming additional vital. If you are doing not have a facebook page nonetheless, it's counseled to own one currently

Chris_Tax
10-26-2019, 03:39 PM
I use local Facebook. I have over five hundred local Facebook contact. I share funny images with them. They will be marketed when Income Tax season starts.

aliadil961
10-28-2019, 05:53 AM
With more than 2.27 billion monthly users, small businesses can use Facebook in a number of ways to promote services, increase customer support and boost recognition.However, with the right strategies, Facebook is one of the best tools for targeting a specific audience through paid campaigns.

samkhan
10-28-2019, 11:37 AM
Itís important to realize that using Facebook marketing is just a part of an overall, comprehensive marketing plan. Facebook is a nice platform to build brand loyalty and reputation also to drive huge traffic to your website. The best thing you can do is creating a Facebook business page, it will provide great opportunities to connect with your target audience and share your content.

amayajace
11-20-2019, 12:58 AM
Facebook offers a wide assortment of tools for businesses to promote their brands, reach new customers, and build lasting relationships. Most of the tools are free. ... Included are a variety of ad tools, such as custom and lookalike audiences, a vast audience network, and the small but powerful Facebook pixel.

marierosas
11-21-2019, 02:32 AM
The Facebook Business Tools are technologies provided by Facebook Inc. And Facebook Ireland Limited that assist internet site owners and publishers, app developers, and business partners, which include advertisers and others, combine with Facebook, recognize and degree their services and products, and better reach and serve.

amayajace
11-21-2019, 02:55 AM
Facebook offers a wide assortment of tools for businesses to promote their brands, reach new customers, and build lasting relationships. Most of the tools are free. ... Included are a variety of ad tools, such as custom and lookalike audiences, a vast audience network, and the small but powerful Facebook pixel.

vistasadmedia
02-26-2020, 03:45 AM
Yes absolutely! I have used Facebook since to promote my business online. It allows you to connect with your users and make hopefully build on your relationship with them.

lishmaliny
02-26-2020, 05:00 AM
A Facebook page is a great free tool for businesses marketing which let businesses identify themselves not by just through listing product and offerings services, but also by sharing links, images. Facebook business page is a great place to develop your brand identity and show your human side.

carpetcleansg
02-26-2020, 04:20 PM
I am using Facebook for our company SB Cleaning Services Pte Ltd (https://carpetcleaning.sg/) for Branding.

holisticgroup19
02-27-2020, 12:10 AM
Yes i am use Facebook as a business tool.

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 04:04 AM
A Facebook page is a great free tool for businesses marketing which lets businesses identify themselves not by just through listing product and offerings services, but also by sharing links, images. A Facebook business page is a great place to develop your brand identity and show your human side.

MyBag555
03-11-2020, 04:17 AM
More than 2.27 billion monthly users, small businesses can use Facebook to advertise services, improve customer support and raise awareness in a number of ways. With the right tactics, however,Facebook is one of the best instruments to target a specific audience through paid campaigns

lishmaliny
03-12-2020, 06:56 AM
Pages. With improved call-to-action buttons and new features like appointment scheduling and chat via Messenger, Facebook's Pages can help businesses reach their goals.
Page Insights.
Messenger.
Canvas.
Power Editor.
Ads Manager.
Page Post Engagement ads.
Page Like ads.

ebru
03-15-2020, 03:22 PM
All I try to do on Facebook and Instagram is create a search button. Although the Irish area code brazzers (http://www.sfxporn.com/enes-guzel-sakso-cekiyormuyum-askim-dogru-soyle/)starts with +353, both social media do not accept the number that starts with 00353. However, the number I added is 11 digits. I just don't understand accepting 12 numbers: @

holisticgroup19
03-16-2020, 02:37 AM
Yes obviously Facebook is the best

jayam
04-13-2020, 02:58 AM
With more than 2.27 billion monthly users, small businesses can use Facebook in a number of ways to promote services, increase customer support and boost recognition. ... However, with the right strategies, Facebook is one of the best tools for targeting a specific audience through paid campaigns.

vasanthanju
04-13-2020, 03:05 AM
You already know that Facebook has a huge audience. Facebook users say they visit a local business Facebook Page at least once a week. Potential customers are already looking for businesses like yours on Facebook. That makes a Facebook Page an incredibly valuable tool for any marketer working with a limited budget.

valluri
04-13-2020, 03:08 AM
Pages. With improved call-to-action buttons and new features like appointment scheduling and chat via Messenger, Facebook's Pages can help businesses reach their goals. ...
Page Insights. ...
Messenger. ...
Canvas. ...
Power Editor. ...
Ads Manager. ...
Page Post Engagement ads. ...
Page Like ads.

Geethan
04-23-2020, 04:06 AM
Whether you're a big company or a small local business, Facebook is a powerful marketing tool. Facebook is a great space to keep customers informed about new product or service , develop brand identity, and broaden your reach.

Artisingh1
04-24-2020, 11:38 AM
With more than 2.27 billion month to month clients, private ventures can utilize Facebook in various manners to advance administrations, increment client assistance, and lift acknowledgment. In any case, with the correct procedures, Facebook is perhaps the best device for focusing on a particular crowd through paid battles.

jayam
05-24-2020, 09:37 AM
You can use Facebook Publishing Tools to schedule posts to go live in the future. You can also create videos, advertise your business, promote an event, make an offer, write a note and post job applications on your Facebook page.

valluri
05-24-2020, 09:45 AM
And when they do, they are often more likely to remember your brand and share it with their own connections. Ultimately, a branded Facebook page for your business can be a powerful way to expand your reach and increase awareness of your business online.

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:24 AM
With improved call-to-action buttons and new features like appointment scheduling and chat via Messenger, Facebook's Pages can help businesses reach their goals. Feature your website, services and products, and more. If you're a local business, customers can rate your business and write reviews.

jstech1
06-15-2020, 05:27 AM
With improved source of inspiration catches and new highlights like arrangement booking and talk by means of Messenger, Facebook's Pages can assist organizations with arriving at their objectives. Highlight your site, administrations and items, and the sky is the limit from there. In case you're a nearby business, clients can rate your business and compose surveys.

Geethan
06-19-2020, 01:41 AM
You can use Facebook Publishing Tools to schedule posts to go live in the future. You can also create videos, advertise your business, promote an event, make an offer, write a note and post job applications on your Facebook page.

jayam
06-24-2020, 03:01 AM

valluri
06-24-2020, 03:06 AM
Do: Use a Recognizable Profile Picture. ...
Don't: Leave Your Company's ďAboutĒ Section Blank. ...
Do: Coordinate Your Cover Photo, Pinned Post, and Profile CTA to Promote Marketing Campaigns. ...
Don't: Use a Dummy Account. ...
Do: Tailor Your Organic Posts. ...
Don't: Post Too Often.

atocloud
06-30-2020, 12:48 AM
Yes! Facebook along with other social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest) are one of the best advertising platforms right now.

boysunflower
06-30-2020, 05:22 AM
facebook is a social network that shares and spreads quickly, taking advantage of this channel will do quite well

Wepsychic3
06-30-2020, 09:15 PM

debora
07-01-2020, 04:49 AM
As well as allowing you to post text, Facebook lets you upload pictures and videos from your business. This can be a powerful way to communicate with customers and potential customers, allowing them to see your product or service without having to visit your premises. This function can be used to promote your business.

stevealex000
07-01-2020, 05:06 AM
yes, Facebook is one of the most powerful tools to grow your business. in my view every small business should be on Facebook. ... However, with the right strategies, Facebook is one of the best tools for targeting a specific audience through paid campaigns. It knows a lot about its users (more so than we ever thought), and it uses this information to your advantage when you purchase ads.

cliftonmor
07-01-2020, 06:31 AM
Oh absolutely! I have used Facebook as business tools infact its very helpful for me. I have grown all business by promoting it from facebook and also got customers from facebook.

Wepsychic3
07-02-2020, 06:11 AM

richardwilson
07-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Facebook's Pages can help businesses reach their goals. Feature your website, services and products, and more. If you're a local business, customers can rate your business and write reviews.

atocloud
07-08-2020, 06:27 AM
Yes! Facebook (together with other social medias) are one of THE best advertising platforms right now.

cherryheath
07-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Facebook Page an incredibly valuable tool for any marketer working with a limited budget. You also need to create a Facebook Business Page before you can start using paid marketing strategies on Facebook, including Facebook ads.
graphic design london (https://cherryheathprinting.co.uk/graphic-design-services/)

Peter97
07-09-2020, 05:08 AM
yes, we are using business facebook to paid advertise in facebook

thinktankermark
07-09-2020, 07:09 PM
We use the facebook for the remarketing. When someone visit our website, we use to target that audience only for the remarketing purpose.

markophillips
07-13-2020, 08:16 AM
Yes, of course, Facebook is a great source of finding leads for business or to boost sales, However, after Facebook ads getting engagement on organic posts to become harder, Facebook is not giving attention to the organic post. They are focusing on paid ads, But new business owners like me have not enough budget for paid marketing, so I have learned how to make the Facebook post more sharable (https://www.reviewsed.com/how-to-make-a-facebook-post-shareable/), Now I am getting a good amount of impression and engagement on my post that I usually do for my business.

subhjn
07-14-2020, 02:17 AM
Facebook is way to get traffics and increase sales now a days for online or offline business. I manage posting for our business on regular basis and getting good response. I notice also that if you have good followers or many members in group then you can earn from third party also by promote his post or page or group there. So in short Facebook is playing very effective role in online business.

petermessi
07-14-2020, 02:37 AM
Nowadays most of the business use Facebook as a business tool by creating profile and create Facebook page for their business and join in the group related to the business.Facebook advertising helps to bring more customers for the business by choosing target location and target audience.

thesmsworld
07-15-2020, 12:43 AM
Facebook is a useful tool for gathering more information on the demographic youíre reaching, which in turn can help you style your content and build your brand.

SoniaBailey
07-22-2020, 09:28 AM
how much it costs to post ads on fb ?

raviseo059
07-23-2020, 06:34 AM
thanks for sharing with us

JosephRodriguez
07-23-2020, 06:41 AM
Yes, I use Facebook as a business tool to promote business brands, products & services. Yes, of course, it works for me.

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 09:16 AM
Learn and Make Money

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

Waqar
07-24-2020, 11:42 AM
Yes and it works for me.

steveisme
07-26-2020, 10:41 PM
Please fill out this survey to help improve the digital marketing experience!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB7G6arxJBvwV2Ab_DX3WeUH0IrEvA9rQseB2zhSoN 0SIvAg/viewform?usp=sf_link

stevealex000
09-09-2020, 05:47 AM
With improved call-to-action buttons and new features like appointment scheduling and chat via Messenger, Facebook's Pages can help businesses reach their goals. Feature your website, services and products, and more. If you're a local business, customers can rate your business and write reviews.

amelyjcob
09-10-2020, 06:13 AM
These Business Tools include Facebook Pixel, Conversions API, App Events via Facebook SDK, Offline Conversions, and App Events API.

Brownii
09-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Facebook is a good platform to promote your business. I've been using this strategy for my business and it works fine. When I needed a little boost of followers, I followed this page (https://buzzvoice.com/) to attract more people on my page and convert them into my future customers.

Geethan
09-14-2020, 01:57 AM

Geetha john
11-28-2020, 01:05 AM
A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. These pages let businesses identify themselves Ė not just through listing product offerings and services, but also by sharing links, images, and posts on a customizable page to give a better sense of a business's personality and character.

jayam12
12-02-2020, 06:18 AM
Making the Most of Your Facebook Business Page. A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. ... Share social media images, links, videos, anything, as long as it is connected to your business and it seems like something your target audience would enjoy.

mithu
12-02-2020, 06:24 AM
No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. Any business page needs an admin, who is a person who manages the page. However, once you have it set up, you can assign roles and add other accounts as administrators.

jassica12
12-02-2020, 05:20 PM
yes , it is a great tool it helped my business a lot and I am using it for a while now.

MASTERO
12-07-2020, 01:12 AM

jayam12
12-19-2020, 06:52 AM
1. Making the Most of Your Facebook Business Page. A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. ... Share social media images, links, videos, anything, as long as it is connected to your business and it seems like something your target audience would enjoy.

mithu
12-19-2020, 06:58 AM
If you want to post as a page you manage within Business Manager, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on your Business Manager account. Scroll down further to select your Business Manager account. Then select your page. Select a page you manage in your Business Manager account.

Jokel
12-20-2020, 10:42 AM
There are now special companies that are engaged in recruiting subscribers to buy reddit subscribers (https://reddit-marketing.pro/buy-reddit-subscribers/) . And not only. So if this is important to you and you want to have a lot of followers, then here is a company just for you. It can give you a good boost for your money. Do not regret it.

MASTERO
12-22-2020, 12:28 AM
1. Making the Most of Your Facebook Business Page. A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. ... Share social media images, links, videos, anything, as long as it is connected to your business and it seems like something your target audience would enjoy.

jayam12
12-31-2020, 03:12 AM
Making the Most of Your Facebook Business Page. A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. ... Share social media images, links, videos, anything, as long as it is connected to your business and it seems like something your target audience would enjoy.

mithu
12-31-2020, 03:18 AM
No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. Any business page needs an admin, who is a person who manages the page. However, once you have it set up, you can assign roles and add other accounts as administrators.

valluri
12-31-2020, 03:23 AM
If you want to post as a page you manage within Business Manager, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on your Business Manager account. Scroll down further to select your Business Manager account. Then select your page. Select a page you manage in your Business Manager account.

MASTERO
01-02-2021, 12:17 AM

Geetha
01-04-2021, 01:15 AM

master007
01-04-2021, 05:21 AM
I have used Facebook since to promote my business online. And I actually have really proven it effective. It's a powerful tool so I suggest people should maximize it for their business.

valluri
01-04-2021, 05:51 AM

mithu
01-04-2021, 05:56 AM

jayam12
01-04-2021, 06:00 AM