PDA

View Full Version : What MLM company are you with?

Mark89
01-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Hello. Just wondering what kinds of network marketing businesses people are in? What are your favorite aspects of the business?

My name is Mark, The company I am Blessed to be a part of is ACN. A 20 year old giant in about 25 countries.

I enjoy working with the people, the co-founders are amazing people and really are in it for the people. I love that we offer services people use ever single day and because of that we don't have to sell any products. There is so much I love about our company, but I want to keep this short!

What are you in?

Mark

chase88
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM
I am in ACN as well! I spent about a year or so in Amway before that. I loved the products but just found the business to be extremely difficult to build. I already have 5 times as many business partners in ACN over just 3 months than I had in over a year with Amway!

That's not saying that Amway doesn't work, but I'm just saying that ACN is more suited for my personality since I really don't have to sell anything. With the great leaders I am working with in ACN, I have no doubt that I will reach the top. It's only a matter of time!

EBAYPROFITS
02-02-2014, 02:08 AM
Hey everybody I am with a company called DS DOMINATION they deal with EBAY and AMAZON how more legit can get you get

The reason I like the company because I can make a income with out recruiting and its only 19.95 a month we all waste $20 a day on BS so I figured why not use the 20 and invest in my self I have been in for about 2 weeks now and have made 175 not a lot of money but I have more than double my investment in couple of weeks with no recruits

let me know if you want more info

fredkawig
02-02-2014, 06:13 AM
I have never heard of ACN. I have found MLM to be a good thing for those with good charisma and who can be very persistent and irresistible. My mom was once in an insurance MLM (not so sure if it's MLM) which is Philam Life. It's basically a good company with good insurance plans and she returned to this company since it has been here for a long time.

wahmbrenda
02-02-2014, 11:43 AM
I've never heard of ACN either. Can someone tell us more? I'm with Shaklee but don't really do anything besides use their products, which I love.

thatguyiverthere
02-02-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm in Wake Up Now, been it for 9 months and have had tremendous success in it. I can go on about the joy of the company, but i'll just say it's the best thing that has happened for a lot of people.

Bakerpat
02-03-2014, 12:59 PM
I am with Real Time Pain Relief, it is a the best smelling topical cream on the market for relief of joint pain, back pain, and more. That is not the company talking this comes from me. I was having serious problems going up and down the stairs, my knees were really painful. I rubbed the cream on and the pain was gone. I have used RTPR for burns from cooking and muscle strains. One lady got a sample from me at Gold's Gym, she had painful knees also from basketball playing, nothing had given her relief, she called me the next day to get more for herself and her mother.

There is a serious problem with taking over the counter pain medicine or prescriptions, we have lost too many people to overdosing on pain medications. The pills also damage the kidneys.

Do you have pain or know someone that has pain? I have a free sample for you. Just inbox me to make arrangements to get your sample.

mlmpro
02-10-2014, 04:14 PM
ACN is a great company. They have been around for a long time. I am with Visalus and the Project 10 Challenge. 9 year old Billion dollar company whose mission is to fight the worldwide obesity epidemic. Cheers

sdsnook
02-13-2014, 09:17 AM
I have tried several MLM's with no success. I am thinking about joining Jamberry Nail Wraps for fun. I just think it's so hard to make it in MLM's that I am not sure if I should.... Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

rosyjhonsan
02-15-2014, 05:25 AM
Multilevel marketing offers wide range of rewards and challenges. It is not easy to do such kind of business but it offers opportunities for the lifetime. I am very lucky that I am working in Jeff McGeary (http://www.talljeff.com/) and earning fast money.

JourneyWorldWide
02-25-2014, 12:51 AM
It is always hard to find the perfect MLM that suits your best interest. Many try to jump into which ever ones to make money without looking at what the Business could do for them personally or help change their life. I had tried and have had friends try MLM before and nothing really came out of it. Until Now. We found an organization that lets you travel across the world without limit. My friends and I have started a great Business within this MLM because it had to do with our main interest and Traveling is something that everyone craves for. For the first time, we are not only having the time of our life Traveling, but we are making money by doing so in this Great MLM that involves Club Membership in a Prestigious Award-Winning Travel Club of 2012 and 2013. If you have ever wanted to try something new, and see the world by doing so, this could be the ticket for a great Entrepreneurship.

chase88
02-28-2014, 12:47 PM
ACN is an international services provider. I was involved with a product-based MLM when I was introduced to ACN. I was struggling with making profits in the product-based business because I couldn't find steady customers that would order monthly. There's nothing against the company I was with, but I just wasn't seeing the return I wanted and my friends weren't interested in partnering up with me.

ACN has been a blessing because I have talked to my same family and friends about our services and many of them have helped me out. The great thing is, I don't have to bother them month after month to pay their bill :)

I also have a much faster growing team with ACN. Let me know if you would like more info and I'll reach out to you!

Brianna Jay
03-30-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm not with any MLM program; I just don't like the idea of having to recruit people or refer them in order to continue making money. And I'm not the fondest of having to be a salesperson for products I probably wouldn't even buy for myself.

I have been seeing ACN around more often and have seen a friend of mine become very successful with it. That, of course, has peeked my interest. If anyone has some more information on the program I'd love to hear about it.

mikelouis
03-30-2014, 11:39 PM
I think people these days do not like MLM companies. This companies make the founders richer but the other workers not getting money. Imagine the time you will take to get the clients and make them to pay for that package.

sweetkymom
04-01-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm no longer in a MLM business but I did do Avon many years ago. I personally never got anywhere with it due to their very strict ordering schedules. I guess I can say I wasn't able to keep up with all the campaigns nor did I have any buying customers.

cmiller
04-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Hello Mark the main MLM company that I am with is Motor Club of America. I like this company for many reasons. Not only is it a business opportunity but it offers its members a wide range of benefits. We get 24/7 road side assistance, Discounts on prescriptions, vision and dental. And that is just to name a few. I Love MLM anyway I am with other companies but this is the main one for the moment.

Bryan Cassidy
04-03-2014, 12:57 PM
I used to be a part of Empower Network and MOBE (My Online Business Empire) but I have since quit them not because the systems didn't work or because they were a scam, but because I just didn't like the structure for my personality. I have a tendency to jump around and try too many things so the temptation of always buying the next product was too much for me. That said, I think both companies are great and provide amazing training as well as done for you systems. If you are interested in making money online these two are by far the best at doing so that I have found.

JohnM
07-03-2014, 02:29 PM
I am a retired retail business executive and I market a product for a NYSE listed company that is also listed as a FDA Class 1 Medical Device. It is a topical patch worn on the body (all natural) that supplies energy, mental clarity, detoxification, improved sexual function and relief from aches and pains.

By the way, I'm looking to add 12 people to my team this year. Message me.

I love this because all I do is share a 2 minute video with people and they decide to like it or not.

jascon
08-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi I am with MyWarrantyRewards its an groundfloor opportunity with only 2500 in the company so far and started recently. Our services provides lifetime warranty for all electronic devices for only $30 monthly. We are backed with another company that lasted over 6 years.

shyni11
11-25-2014, 12:47 AM
Previously I know lots of multilevel marketing company accessible in online and they are offer script in cheap and high rate. But, I need to start my network marketing site efficiently. So, I searched through online buy mlm script and cheap mlm script keyword as well as there is I found arm Mlm Company and it exist top page on Google search result. So I was started my mlm business from there and believe them.

Cesar Montoya
11-25-2014, 01:51 AM
I am with wake up now. Honestly I save more money then I make but it's my first month and honestly I've worked with other companies and I regret wasting my time with them. This company is great.

flo
07-15-2015, 06:22 AM
hey friend,,trust me MLM is the real deal,,,let me introduce you to four corners alliance group,,where u can make money fast with less stress...trust me you wont regret joining when u do.

kitchie
09-23-2015, 04:09 AM
I've joined MLM company 2 years ago, we need to recruit member and sell product at the same time and I did not succeed. I am not good at encouraging people to join.

trishahicks
11-16-2015, 05:35 PM
Hello sdsnook/SBF Sergeant,

I am new to this so not sure how to address people. I can so relate to the try and miss method. Recently I heard someone say that to find your right niche you need to not only believe in the product but product, the company, your sponsor and yourself. I loved that, because in general, network marketing is a learning curve. To be successful you need a very supportive team and a duplicatible system. I'm not sure how to reach out to you for further information, but you are welcome to contact me via email at admin@bobandtrishahicks.com

To YOUR Legacy,
Trisha Hicks

trishahicks
11-16-2015, 06:48 PM
Hello Mark,

I represent several direct sales businesses, but the one I am most passionate about and will be doing the rest of my life is Juice Plus. It meets a need in our culture that is vital. Families, individuals, everyone needs nutrition. Our food today isn't meeting the need even if we could eat the 9 to 13 servings a day as suggested. The value isn't even in the food that we buy most times. I love direct sales, multi-level marketing, whatever name we use...team culture and everyone gets the even chance to succeed. I love the Juice Plus products, the company, the compensation plan, my sponsor, my team...what else would be more perfect. Thank you for letting me share.

Blessing on YOUR Legacy,

Jonathan99
12-24-2015, 12:54 AM
Hi there everyone

I hope you all are having a fantastic season.

I'm very glad to have found a forum with so many motivated individuals.

I've joined a great MLM company and I know they are great because I constantly lose sleep over the idea.

The company is based in Las Vegas.
They do require a non-disclosure agreement to be signed before I can share the company with you all.
This does add one more step to the information however it's created great exclusivity for us all.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 12:20 AM
i am with herbalife and its like a charm great working

robinsonortegadotcom
01-30-2016, 06:24 AM
I do business with Alliance in Motion Global. Im a network marketing coach. Here is my website for MLM tips. http://robinsonortega.com

Bancroft1
04-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Hey everybody I am with a company called DS DOMINATION they deal with EBAY and AMAZON how more legit can get you get

.................................................. .........
Galaxy S7 cover (http://www.casesam.co.uk/category-galaxy-s7-case-cover-110.html)
galaxy j5 covers (http://www.casesam.co.uk/category-galaxy-j5-case-cover-33.html)

hernanaardila
05-08-2016, 08:15 AM
I am working with an MLM company founded by Mr. Bill Farley, Chris Gardner and Dr Deepak Chopra.

Zrii is a global, all-natural health and wellness company, and it is the culmination of a life-long dream to help people discover the joy of great health. Everybody should know what’s it’s like to live at the peak of health: to feel rejuvenated and youthful,, and to enjoy great energy and purpose.

I saw a big opportunity here because company its only in 13 countries at the momment, that means there are many countries that will be down line.
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, just opened office in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Hong Kong its comming as Taiwan, China, India, Indonesia

d33p07
05-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Hi family,

I am with 5LINX and it has been a true blessing as well for me! Network marketing is difficult but with focus, drive and persistence it is also life changing for not only you but generations behind you as well! There are several great networking opportunities available to choose from. My advise for anyone looking to join one is to find one that speaks to your passion and delivers true value to consumers whether one joins the business as a partner or not. For me 5LINX has been the best opportunity for me as it adds value for consumers on essential services and products that they already use everyday as well as offer several business solutions. I wish everyone the best in their business and let's continue to support one another as we make it to the top! Blessings!

ericbasile1
05-29-2016, 09:56 AM
I am with 5Linx I put some information below about it.

What is 5LINX?

5LINX is your opportunity to build residual monthly income simply by helping people live better lives. Whether it’s with money-saving products and services people use every day or health-enhancing products to improve quality of life, 5LINX has something for everyone

About 5LINX

5LINX has helped customers live better lives since 2001 by offering life-enhancing products and services. We were recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States eight straight years. Direct Selling News—the direct sales industry’s premier publication—named 5LINX to its Global 100 list of largest direct sales companies in the world in 2012 and 2013.

Tom Boleware
08-18-2016, 09:17 PM
I am with Skinny Body Care. I love the products.
The powerline system makes it much easier to recruit.

For those that don't know, this link will give you an idea how the powerline works.
www.tomboleware.sbcpowerline.com

Tom

fabutastic
04-05-2017, 12:23 PM
I'm with one called Karatbars. I'm fairly new but it's amazing.
This is my page...
https://smartinvestments2017.wordpress.com/

ggbertin
04-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Dear Mr / Mrs
As the opportunity presents itself, I allow myself to contact you for an investment proposal. I'm Gilles Bertin, I represent a Canadian oil company in Africa. I reveal to this effect unfortunately I have been implicated by the Gabonese justice in a case of complicity and treason, embezzlement, the company, and which risks ruining my professional career. With the agreement, of my lawyer we decided to launder a large amount of money to avoid a banking freeze by the justice.

It is in this context that we are looking for a serious and reliable partner who can help us to launder the total sum around 3,000,000 €. This sum can be invested in agriculture, commerce, hotels and other sectors of activity such as tourism, the digital economy, etc. In my capacity as a business negotiator I hope That you understand the confidentiality of this proposal.
I remain at your disposal to discuss more in depth our, if you you have an ongoing project you will be looking for an investor, please reply to this post, or write me my email address: ggbertin @ hotmail .com
For better contact with confidence.

Yours faithfully, Yours sincerely,

fabutastic
04-06-2017, 02:48 AM
I started with Karatbars recently.
Amazing!! Makes so much sense. And there's not product to sell really!!

Check out my site

https://smartinvestments2017.wordpress.com

chrisismyname
05-26-2017, 05:22 PM
Has anyone heard of Rain International? They claim to be a seed-based nutritional company and I'm curious if anyone knows about them.

fajarsunan
03-05-2018, 01:51 AM
i am with a MLM company that have service in OEM. have you ever heard that? OEM or Original Equipment Manufacurer is a company that produces equipment that may be marketed by another manufacturer. And we focus on herbal supplement product for beauty and health.

Legacyfreedomnow
03-07-2018, 12:12 PM
There are many (maybe too many) MLM companies out there... Multi level Marketing is a 100% legitimate business~ HOWEVER!! 90% of MLM company DO NOT provide any adequate business opportunity to their prospects or clients. For anyone that's looking to start out a MLM business PLEASE VERIFY THESE 5 CRITICAL ELEMENTS ABOUT THE COMPANY BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION:

1.Leadership- Is there a strong presence of mentors, leaders to babysit you in the beginning of business.
2.Product- Does your products or services stand out / more innovative than your other competitors
3.Timing - Which stages of the business cycle is the business currently in: Infancy cycle, Expansion cycle or Maturity cycle
4.Business Analytics- Is there a proven successful duplication SYSTEM that the company has mapped out for you!
5.Compensation- How the company compensates you for your value to their business.

Our company has all the 5 qualities with very low start up cost, absolutely no monthly spend required and you can conduct business in all 50 states. If you have any question feel free to contact us at pfateamlegacy@gmail.com. check out our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/PFATeamlegacy.

GlenGBillings
03-30-2018, 09:25 AM
Sounds intriguing! In spite of the fact that I am normally suspicious of forceful advertising...This looks truly good...plus its free

Dimitri Takkis
05-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Set4Life is a unique e-commerce opportunity allowing you to build the Business around the globe from your home.

You immediately receive access to the Set4Life Distributors Platform.

You also receive your very own Marketing Package and a self-replicating website to start promoting the Set4Life Platform and start building your way to financial freedom and security.

Set4Life offers you the tools, support, products and one of the most innovative and dynamic reseller compensation plans unparalleled in the direct selling industry.

With 80% of the sales revenue paid out in distributor commissions, Set4Life is a powerfully rewarding opportunity.

Set4Life (http://www.facebook.com/dimitri.takkis)

AtomyIntl
07-11-2018, 11:16 PM
I'm with Atomy, it's a korean company making waves in South Korea and around the globe. All products are of Absolute quality and Absolute price, meaning members get the high quality products at a very affordable price! and the membership is FREE, no start-up kits needed, no auto-shipping, no inventory/selling required, no monthly quotas, no minimum orders..

I've been with the company for a few months now and the products are really high quality and much more affordable than the ones I previously use

to learn more, you may visit our team's page https://www.facebook.com/AtomyInternationalGroup

SBCBD
11-18-2018, 03:05 PM
CTFO! I've tried a few over the years but haven't experienced the growth I have with any other MLM companies as I have with this opportunity!

Rajat89
12-06-2018, 01:53 AM
We Develop MLM Softwares and MLM Mobile Apps for MLM business organizations on affordable prices, to get free MLM Software demo visit MLMYug.com today.

buy4julius
01-20-2019, 10:37 AM
I am with SFI. I like team building the most about this company.

pittermarkson
02-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Hello there! I like old companies. But I'm listening to hip-hop music now and don't think about this business. Because I like dancing and it improves my mood and helps me deal with stress. Stress can Increase brain power https://tonusjournal.com/ (https://tonusjournal.com/brain-health/9-proofs-you-can-increase-your-brain-power/). Sometimes I like to listen to audiobooks.

lishmaliny
01-27-2020, 06:02 AM
MLM business or Multi-level Marketing has become a trend in the business world. It forms its own network of people to promote the business or to have a direct sale of the product or service.

Lilykevin95
06-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Peruse clinical meaning of b.i.d. (on remedy) have been customarily utilized in solutions to indicate the recurrence with which medications ought to be taken.

iamelaine
06-24-2020, 01:53 AM
I’m with Forsage 😊

You may check about this internet's fastest growing business model which has helped me make over $10k now in 20 days, and thousands of people making anywhere from $100 daily to as much as $10,000 daily. It will be fun!

For anybody who already has at least .05 Ethereum in their Trust Crypto wallet, go to DApps browser in the wallet and paste this link https://forsage.io/i/15gcni/ to join us.

If still has none, you may download in Appstore/Playstore and fund at least .05 Ethereum. Then follow above procedure to get started 😊

You can buy Ethereum in Trust by following this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85Je81LqOE

Can’t wait for you to be part of our team!!!

mohanani
06-29-2020, 02:18 AM
I have joined 4-5 MLM companies. I am in very good profits. I have one best mlm plan which will give fastest autopool income and fastest withdrawl. I will teach you to earn minimum 15k-20k in 30 days. If you are interested whatsapp me on 9908447529. Very very genuine company.2598

Lilykevin86
06-29-2020, 02:41 AM
Staggered promoting, likewise called pyramid selling, organize advertising, and referral showcasing, is an advertising methodology for the offer of items or administrations where the income of the MLM organization is inferred.

Geethan
09-07-2020, 01:47 AM
I am associated with a 60 years old company with 110+ countries in operation. 7 Lakh active distributor network in India and yes founder member of IDSA. I want you to guess the company name in the comment section.

why you Join is again i left over you because “CEO of your company is sitting on your seat” so you have to decide why you want to join me and i will decide whether you will be eligible to join me.

I am looking for lions not sheeps, sorry i am not a arrogant but that is the style of working and attitude with which you should work and feel proud about what you do.

RaniaRanii3
12-14-2020, 02:04 AM
Staggered showcasing (MLM), additionally called network advertising or pyramid selling, is a This is then promoted by the MLM organization to enlist more merchants to cooperation in the MLM, attracting with phrases like "the way of life you merit"

lishmaliny
03-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Direct sales describe the business model where independent contractors (or representatives or distributors) sell a company’s products and/or services directly to consumers. They might do this through door-to-door sales, through the internet or by having parties in their homes. There is no fixed retail location, although often direct sellers work out of their homes.

jenny_swift88
03-08-2021, 04:01 AM
I first learned about MLM on this site, thank you!

lishmaliny
05-15-2021, 09:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly right now and crypto MLM is one of the hottest niches around in network marketing. Dagcoin MLM markets itself as “The Most Usable Cryptocurrency in the Universe.”

nadiasonii
06-07-2021, 02:59 AM
Thanks For Sharing

Nags
07-07-2021, 10:04 AM
an someone tell us more? I'm with Shaklee but don't really do anything besides use their products