PDA

View Full Version : Affordable web design

mumblegrumble
11-08-2004, 08:50 PM
Hi everyone,

I have just launched my webdesign business and I am currently building my portfolio. Because of this I am offering to design 3 page websites for $69 australian. Which is approximately 50 $US.

You dont have to pay until you are happy with the design, and I will upload your site onto the internet. If anyone is interested you can email me at kim@fatlittledogdesign.com or fill in the website application form at http://www.fatlittledogdesign.com/form.html

theshaynee
01-16-2014, 11:38 AM
This is really cool and a great deal too. You should try putting your business on reddit. There are tons of designers that get business through various subs there. Good luck!

delusional
01-19-2014, 04:46 AM
I was typing a post about how it is not a good first impression that their website didn't work but then I saw that you commented on a post that is over 10 years old.

Seems like Fat Little Dog Designs didn't survive the recession... sad to see, really.

theshaynee
01-22-2014, 07:57 AM
I was typing a post about how it is not a good first impression that their website didn't work but then I saw that you commented on a post that is over 10 years old.

Seems like Fat Little Dog Designs didn't survive the recession... sad to see, really.

Wow. I honestly did not see that.
I really hate that for them. Maybe something else worked out. :/
I have to pay attention to dates more.

smartmom
01-22-2014, 10:12 AM
I think that what you are doing is great. A lot of people do not have any knowledge of how to design websites but want to start online businesses. In time, you will get a lot of business especially if you are willing to allow people to see your work on their site before they pay any money. This is a great marketing approach and idea for a web design business.

Lodismel
02-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Hopefully the site admin sees this and locks it. This is a very old post so there's no need to reply to it. I was about to and then I noticed that the original post is 10 years old.

printer
11-01-2014, 03:20 AM
According to me you have done great job and it is a great marketing idea to promote your business.

Malik Suleman
11-28-2015, 01:17 AM
i know about web designs and i create for myself wih 1$ only

jandesigner1
12-20-2015, 07:23 AM
You can also bid on websites like upwork and elance, or freelancer to get web design projects.

gilsulate
08-30-2018, 05:07 AM
This is a great marketing approach and idea for a web design business.

amayajace
10-29-2019, 07:49 AM
We create clear, compelling websites for small businesses to help them generate leads and establish themselves as the authority in their market.

Brownii
03-20-2020, 02:47 PM
Affordable web design isn't something rare. Actually, web development outsourcing is a usual practice nowadays so prices won't damage your budget. Read more (https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/outsource-web-development) here about it. Just found a website related to this question.

Geethan
04-24-2020, 04:34 AM
low cost website design? Well buddy be careful here, a few years ago when I was applying for internships as a web developer I went through 100s of website design companies portfolio and the works of the cheap designers are pathetic. It looks as if a novice has done the work. The sites look like it's from 2005.

Go for someone who can do some quality work, one way to get this information is to see the portfolio page of the company.

P.s. I spent more than 3 years in designing and developing websites, I know what a good aesthetic design looks like.

Geethan
05-04-2020, 11:36 AM
It's hard to know what cheap means to you, but if you have time and patience, I'd suggest doing it yourself. I'm also not so sure you are looking for design. You might actually be looking for a complete website. To accomplish this on your own you would be taking on the roles of copywriter, designer and programmer, at a minimum.

Surely you can write and you probably have an eye for design. Maybe it will be good enough. For design and programming, using a WordPress template is the easiest way. There are great tutorials on YouTube that demonstrate how to create a complete website on WordPress.

What you can not get around are hosting and domain name registration fees.

Geethan
06-08-2020, 05:54 AM
You must visit http://www.indoscie.com, We do not provide low cost designed website but a wonderful website according to clientís demand with market comparative price. Low cost stands for loose coding and graphics standard but itís not like that. The actual thing is that big player demand more based on their reputation and name while small companies and start ups fear about client and customer relationship rather than demand, whereas both companies having almost same experienced level employees in coding standard and years of experience. We also provide hosting services on very minimal cost and third party domain name registration.We having good team of expert in SEO(Search Engine Optimization)/SMM(Social Media Marketing) also. We provide best ranking of targeted keyword in google indexing page

Wepsychic3
07-14-2020, 07:19 AM
Good web design does not have to break the bank. You know your business better than anyone, use that to save money and make your web design affordable!

Geetha john
11-10-2020, 11:48 PM
I would suggest Microcript (visit www.microcript.com). They provide following services at low cost: Create static website, landing pages, newsletters.

Nolan1
12-29-2020, 02:58 AM
I don't know why, but I just can't find a girlfriend for myself... I have an amazing career, business, money and I think that I look quite nice but still.... I even started to check datingreviews (https://www.datingreviews.com.au/) and probably I will try some of them because I'm too tired of this loneliness and don't know what to do...

Nags
12-30-2020, 12:10 AM
This is really cool and a great deal too. You should try putting your business on reddit. There are tons of designers that get business through various subs there. Good luck!

Nags
12-31-2020, 02:44 AM

RaniaRanii3
01-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Moderate Web Design, Website Development. Moderate Websites For Small To Mid-Size Business, Websites $399.99 And Up No Upfront Cost Web Design.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:45 AM

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 10:26 AM
Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the most beginner-friendly web design software. It allows you to easily create mobile-friendly static HTML websites, stand-alone landing pages, or quick HTML docs. It is easy for beginners to simply drag and drop to create web pages.

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:10 AM