PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Excel?

Pete Harris
05-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Hello my name is Pete,

I just wanted to reach out to small business owners and ask?

What do you use microsoft excel for in your business?

Thank you,
Happy Small Business Week.

Pete

donswift90
05-04-2016, 02:45 AM
Small businesses may find Excel far more of a workhorse than expected, with Excel “excelling” in its contributions to both financial and nonfiscally related areas of the company.
1. While it’s possible to do some of the calculations required for an Excel spreadsheet in your head, on paper or with a calculator, you won’t need to take that possible risk of entry error.
2. One of the main benefits of the program is how you can always access the information on your spreadsheets.Excel spreadsheets remain in their easy-to-read.
3. HR professionals can use Excel to take a giant spreadsheet full of employee data and understand exactly where the costs are coming from and how to best plan and control them for the future.

Quentin - ClicData
05-04-2016, 03:07 AM
I used to do Excel sheets for pretty much anything when I had my own home business such as budgeting, finance, following project status for my clients, and even invoicing.

Excel is an awesome tool for small businesses and I think it’s pretty easy to get a good grasp on it but it can do so much more. You can have a look over at chandoo.org, (http://www.chandoo.org) this guy has a website and a youtube channel with a LOT of tutorials and tips to use Excel to its fullest.

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 05:07 AM
I am using Microsoft Excel for Record Keeping purpose. But most of all, Google Sheet is much better than MS Office.

domnick
07-04-2016, 01:15 AM
I am using Google docs and sheet to record every business activity.

sharansingh
07-07-2016, 03:44 PM
MS excel is good application to keep record safe. Calculation is pretty much easy for big work load. Also arrangement of different stuff is easier than ever

rp12
04-28-2019, 04:49 AM
Basically for everything. Prediction, tables, sales count etc. If you're going to use it in business needs, you have to buy a license. I would recommend cheapoemsoft.com (http://cheapoemsoft.com/) as the best shop right now. Highly recommended!

adamwayne
05-04-2019, 04:16 AM
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.

TangelThor
05-06-2019, 04:56 AM
Exceed expectations XLS give abnormal state mechanization and spreadsheet control administrations. We are devoted to give productive and successful arrangements. Key Performance Reporting. Bespoke Tools. Broad Knowledge. Secret phrase Protected. Free Support. Exceed expectations Automation.

adamwayne
05-08-2019, 02:35 AM
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.

alexenderthomas
05-13-2019, 02:51 AM