PDA

View Full Version : Starting an IT Business

yogi_99
05-16-2016, 03:24 AM
Hi all,

My name is Yogi and I've recently signed up to this forum. I'm planning to start an IT support company targeting SMEs to start with. Posting on this forum is my first step towards doing some research, so if you guys can help me with answers to the following couple questions, that would be very much appreciated!! I'd be willing to answer any tech queries that you may have as a thank you :)

1. Would you hire an IT company? (On a Ad Hoc/Contract basis?)
2. Most importantly - What would you want from this service (Quality of service? A specific area of technology?)

Please feel free to mention anything else that you think is relevant/helpful!

Thank you.

sonusinternational
06-07-2016, 01:19 AM
I want to give you the answer of your 2nd question that it is both. if I will hire any Company for IT work, then I want both they must have the knowledge of Technology which I want and they also providing the Quality Services.

Hellosolifornia
07-07-2016, 08:13 AM
I dont think so about company because we are doing different business

MahaKarthi
12-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Which area do you wish to start and IT business? It is very important to understand this and also what would be the strength of your organization in the initial stage matters. For more advice, contact Piterion experts.

edatascholars
12-06-2016, 06:27 AM
Hello Yogi, All the best for your start up.
1. Would you hire an IT company? (On a Ad Hoc/Contract basis?)
Yes, but not for all categories especially companies hiring for web technologies, Marketing, Online Marketing and HR admin services.

2. Most importantly - What would you want from this service (Quality of service? A specific area of technology?)
A Quality of service, specific area of technology, way of communication with client and price.

sumitmankala
01-06-2017, 05:12 AM
I am planning to start an IT Business in India, and look. Can anyone suggest me some good space for Business (https://www.awfis.com/) location and space?

MahaKarthi
04-11-2017, 09:05 AM
IT business is a promising option and requires a lot of investment. It is advisable to seek the help of experts or consultants as in Piterion. They provide the best plan and strategy.

Kuznec
08-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Indian programmers do not have the best reputation in the world, so the customer is ready for a low quality of service, here the first place is the low price.

Beven
09-21-2017, 04:55 AM
IT is a little broad, can you be more specific?

tom271
02-16-2018, 07:37 AM
I had quite a problem with running my own online store, but after introducing modern solutions, I myself do not believe how my shop started to earn big money. I recommend you to take a look here https://www.growcode.com/blog/6-tactics-optimize-mobile-ecommerce-conversion-rate/

tuantranbk
06-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Good luck to you. every online business require IT man.

astrologyapp
09-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Nice share thanks for sharing information

Shannon Weiss
11-18-2018, 11:32 PM
I do also agree with you Sonus !

neil_89
11-19-2018, 06:04 AM
All the best for your new business.
you can find your first answer in your second question. The hiring will be totally based on the engaging services and fulfilment of contract you will do. If yes then bring it on.

robdean
04-15-2019, 02:12 PM
IT is a little broad, can you be more specific?

An IT company to me means help with hardware, setting up and maintaining PC 's and networks. Help with anti-virus software, data backups etc

Sumit Mehra
04-28-2019, 04:01 AM
It is very important to understand the client's need and work accordingly. Once the business is setup, one can avail business loan from online lenders like Lendingkart.

Wearestartpoint
05-10-2019, 02:30 AM
Your IT company should have the complete package from web design to marketing strategy through social media, SEO, etc.

claireholt
07-05-2019, 09:05 AM
VoIP Business is perfect for growing teams and businesses. Pick up phone calls on your mobile phone or any external phone when youíre away from your desk. For calls within the UK you must dial the full number including the area code and for international calls dial 00 followed by the country code. To dial other VoIP Business users, simply dial their VoIP Business ID from your VoIP Phone. For More Click Here www.voipbusiness.com

PeachyEssay
08-28-2019, 11:52 AM
Which area do you wish to start and IT business? It is very important to understand this and also what would be the strength of your organization in the initial stage matters. For more advice, contact Piterion experts.
What's your advice on people on service specific companies like QA?

Srijana Pandey
01-29-2020, 11:36 PM
Hello, yogi_99 Welcome and I am also new here.
I think if anyone hires in the IT company then they must have a specific talent and a little bit knowledge about the IT field.
And second one, Obviously all of the people and we want quality service from it.

AarushiAashi
01-31-2020, 10:34 AM
Step by step instructions to begin an IT business

Settle on a business structure.

Think about your area.

Register your business element.

Open a business financial balance.

Assemble a business character.

Make an expert site.

Set up business programming.

Get IT business protection.

Dilan
02-19-2020, 12:18 PM
In my opinion, the rapid development of business in the modern world is impossible without high-quality software. It is very important to increase popularity and attract new customers. I advise you not to save on this and only cooperate with real professionals. I have been cooperating with this company https://www.gravum.com/services/web-development-outsourcing/ for more than a year and I like their individual approach to the client and pleasant prices

alex_proget
05-16-2020, 01:34 PM
Excellent Post/blog!

Thank you everyone for this great information guys and always taking the time to post this amazing content, I truly appreciate you and Iím gonna start applying some of that ASAP!

I also have some informative content to help business owners that want to grow their businesses via online!

Here is my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/josesilvera

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for the great content and keep it up guys! Have an excellent day!

kayleycunningham
08-05-2020, 08:39 AM
When the systems in your office shut down for some unknown reason or the reasons you cannot think of, you’ll approach OBP IT (https://www.offshorebusinessprocessing.com/it-solutions) BPO. The benefits of outsourcing IT is that it allows more focus on your core projects. A good skill set will not only guarantee efficiency but will help you in working with advanced technology. A whole company focusing on IT will never provide you amateurs whereas your own in-house company might or might not have the required expertise.

Nags
10-24-2020, 01:44 AM
I want to give you the answer of your 2nd question that it is both. if I will hire any Company for IT work, then I want both they must have the knowledge of Technology which I want and they also providing the Quality Services.
n

tom0997
11-17-2020, 01:03 AM
Starting an IT consulting business involves risk and uncertainty, but the satisfaction of working for yourself can make it all worthwhile. Here are six ways to set yourself up for success before you make the leap to consulting.

RaniaRanii3
11-17-2020, 02:03 AM
Instructions to begin an IT administrations business

Settle on your IT administration contributions. Recall that your administrations will be a principle selling point for expected customers.
Examination your market and rivals.
Focus on proceeding with training and affirmations.
Pick a business structure.
Get a permit to operate.

Arafen
12-02-2020, 06:11 AM
Well, in addition to a working business plan and at least some sketches for me, an online store also occupied a significant part of the business. Given the availability of resources and personnel in the service market, it is easy to get confused. I already had a little experience in similar work, therefore, it was the interface of the online store, the cabinet for processing orders and customer feedback that was important to me personally. Well, here any online store starts with hosting. So for me the optimal was https://hostovita.pl/vps/ Thanks to their functionality and competent and responsive support, I consider them to be one of the most promising on the market. When starting any business online and related to the online sphere, I consider it to be the most important to have a properly organized foundation for work.

myaccountinglab
12-05-2020, 12:28 PM
IT Business is always a top-rated business. We need our websites up to date according to technology. We need programmers, We need SEO persons who promote our websites in Google. We need social media marketers.

But for IT business, We have to build a team, If we are able to build a team, I am sure, IT business is not a bad business. If we will deliver quality services with privacy.

michaeljames
12-17-2020, 09:34 PM
Hi Keith,

I have been running a startup company for one year. But it was closed due to COVID Pandemic. Now, as the situation seems cool, I decided to restart it. As you mentioned, I'm also dependent on bank loans. I think business will improve by the starting of next year. For the safety of my employees and clients, I plan to hire a security guard service (https://optimumsecurity.ca/services/security-guards/) to provide. I guess it's necessary to hire them to maintain safety measures.

What do you guys think? Is it helpful?

Thanks!

MariaMur
06-03-2021, 10:24 AM
I would make a market research before starting such a bussines

AndreaBur
06-03-2021, 10:25 AM
I used to read such articles. They are fascinating, especially if you run a vegetable shop. So when I opened it I thought that I would surely succeed because here in New York you can rarely find fresh vegetables at a good price. Before I started this business, I read a list of Food Beverages Nutrition Industry Analysis articles (https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/categories/food-beverages-nutrition-market-report), and I immediately thought that this is something very profitable. But, unfortunately, I was wrong. I have some pretty good profit from that shop, but I understood that people are not interested in healthy food.