PDA

View Full Version : How to increase more customers in my business.

Ameur
05-27-2016, 04:18 AM
Hello all,
I am new member here, i am accountant and auditor and having my own office, i do also network markting, i am also founder member of some marketing siteweb. I would like increase my business and found more customers such as doing online work in account, mangement in one hand, and in the other hand promote my network business to found more customers or members to sign up and use some marketing sites. what is the best solutions to have my goals.. thanks for all !

AaronJacobson
06-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Hi Ameur,

Do some more marketing using social networking site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be active on other person's post like comment and likes.

Joseph Ray
06-04-2016, 06:20 PM
A lot of businesses focus on increasing their exposure to get more customers, when you should actually be focusing on increasing conversion rates. It doesn't matter if your website, social media post, blog post, advertisement, business card, etc. is seen by a million people if none of them sign up for your product or service.

You can increase conversion by making your business worth trying. Make your business stand out. Be a friend to the customer.

Good luck to you.

StanDerek
06-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Hi Ameur's,
Promoting your business on social networking sites is a good way to increase customer traffic to your business. Some other ways are:-
1. Increase your customer base by asking for opinions
2. Keep up and maintain excellent customer support
Thanks!!

vamsi12
06-06-2016, 08:14 AM
You’ve successfully launched your business, and built up a solid—if small—customer base. Starting small has its benefits; after all, it allowed you the opportunity to cultivate a loyal relationship with your customers. By now, you’ve had time to work out any kinks, and you’re confident that your product or service is truly the best your business can offer.

Now, you’re eager to expand and grow your business. But, growing your customer base is much easier said than done. How do you get more customers for your business? I asked the Young Entrepreneur Council for their input, as well as Palo Alto Software’s Caroline Cummings and Tim Shoemaker. From marketing tactics to better networking, try these tips and watch your customer base grow quickly.

Seren16
06-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Hi, Seren16 here. Do you ever try to promote your business via webinar before? Webinars can generate tens of thousands of dollars in sales in just 90 minutes to your business. Furthermore, webinars are a great way for you to connect with your audience and increase your sales, authority, and your recognition in your marketplace. If you really want to do webinar and don't know to do it in the right way, you can PM me. I can help you with this.

Haywood Bilazzo
06-13-2016, 05:57 AM
5 Digital Marketing Trends for Increased Customer Acquisition in 2016.

1. Online video consumption is king.
2. Attribution modeling is playing a larger role in mass marketing.
3. Mobile isnít an option; itís a necessity.
4. Personalization pays dividends.
5. The Internet never sleeps ó and neither should your real-time engagement.

anurag.it2005
06-15-2016, 01:50 AM
A lot of businesses focus on increasing their exposure to get more customers, when you should actually be focusing on increasing conversion rates. It doesn't matter if your website, social media post, blog post, advertisement, business card, etc. is seen by a million people if none of them sign up for your product or service.

You can increase conversion by making your business worth trying. Make your business stand out. Be a friend to the customer.

Good luck to you.

cbcbusinessbroker
06-29-2016, 01:07 AM
Every business wants more customers and every business man know it's not a easy task but do not get down. It's not easy task but it does not means it's impossible. There are many ways to get more customer but important thing is that to make satisfied customers. You should create a website for all your services and use search engine optimization and social media marketing for getting more customer on your business.

Mayank Singhal
06-30-2016, 02:45 AM
Hi,

If you want to increase the no. of leads for your business. Be active on Social media like facebook, linkedin, twitter etc. Also create business google page that plays a crucial part. Also do guest blogging that will help you in creating awareness for your brand. Also you can do paid advertising if you have a budget for advertising which will surely increase your conversion rate.

domnick
07-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Increase your customers, it's not easy work. You can work hard to increase your customers. For my experience, apply many ideas in business to increase customers like social media sharing, websites, video submission, Infographics submission, use email marketing tool to send an email to many audiences. Better customer management takes your business into the next level. I have been using Apptivo for managing all business promotions, management process. It helps a lot in business growth. Try to reach out them.

katherine68
07-04-2016, 01:54 AM
hi everybody

johnhastings
07-04-2016, 04:41 AM
To increase more customers to my business you need to promote the business in social media channels like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.. and increase the customer base opnions and give good service to customers for buying and selling the products.

sharansingh
07-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Online marketing and local marketing will help you more to increase your customers. Online marketing contains social media, forums etc. tell people about your business.

geekhibrid
07-08-2016, 10:48 PM
What type of business do you run? Who is your ideal customer?

Richard James
07-13-2016, 12:18 AM
Advertise yourself. You know how to do internet marketing, actually what you meant by internet marketing?

ugeee
07-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Every business wants more customers and every business man know it's not a easy task but do not get down. It's not easy task but it does not means it's impossible. There are many ways to get more customer but important thing is that to make satisfied customers. You should create a website for all your services and use search engine optimization and social media marketing for getting more customer on your business.

ThinkingCapital
09-15-2016, 01:30 PM
You have to figure out the type of customers you are looking for and then figure out how to reach them. This will help you determine where to advertise, what type of advertising to do, where to spend money, etc. And, yes, you need to market online as well as "traditional" marketing.

turkeyhotel
09-18-2016, 07:31 AM
Must use word of mouth marketing and introduce yourself to others

ThinkingCapital
09-21-2016, 02:19 PM
Must use word of mouth marketing and introduce yourself to others

This is a good point. Talking to more people and building professional relationships can help.

ThinkingCapital
09-22-2016, 02:19 PM
Lots of good advice here, thanks everyone.

rick19
10-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Hi Ameur,

You can do some marketing using facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Also do some stumbles to get people more involved.

BradYoung
11-15-2016, 08:31 AM
I'm echoing what has been said here already, but the best way to grow your business is to think about your target customer. Who are they? Where are they looking for your product or service? If the answer is online then you can try social media campaigns, or search engine marketing. You might also want to think about encouraging referrals. After all, nothing helps a business more than a positive review or recommendation. Can you offer an incentive to existing customers to help grow your customer base? The most important thing is to measure the effect of whatever tactic you use. I've worked with many companies in the past who have pumped money in to marketing campaigns with no idea of how effective they were. Good luck!

-Brad

chinomoreno
11-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Well a good customer feedback or customer services can generate more customers to your business.
You might want to encourage your satisfied customers to give you a review/feedback it'll help your business establish trust and credibility.

RizAseem
11-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Hi Ameur,

Here's how you can get more customers to your business.

1. Figure out your best clients. This is the client who is giving you the highest average return over the last 3 years.

2. Next come up with an offer that would appeal to that particular customer

3. Find more customers using Facebook analytics, Reference USA or SRDS that match the same criteria as your best customer

4. Show targeted advertising to that customer. Dependind on who your best customer is -- the medium for offering the advertising will be different.

5. Rinse and repeat.

Best of luck

SantoshBobade01
11-24-2016, 02:49 AM
Thanks For a information now i can increase business....

sumitmankala
01-04-2017, 06:17 AM
The best way is marketing and advertising. Try offering free trials to new customers, give free service whenever possible.

leapi3
01-04-2017, 06:26 AM
Hi,

focus on sales and marketing team management systems, and update your CRM Systems, i will sure it will help your lead generation process of your business, if you are using ERP software it is more effective for your business.

sanvinair1
01-31-2017, 03:31 AM
Learn some SEO activities start writing articles about you profession that people will like. Find what people like to study what they usually searching and target that keyword. Also social media is great platform, you can use GOOGLE forms to take entry. Also you can perform survey on social platforms to know what people are demanding.

Jacques wijtman
02-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Hi my name is Jacques Wijtman Im a young hard working entrepreneur devoted to the success of my business,* sometimes it feels like I minister just give up and go get a day job,* my question* is what do my fellow entrepreneurs do to stay Positive.* Jacques Wijtman.

blake092
02-13-2017, 09:24 PM
You should create a website for all your services and use search engine optimization and social media marketing for getting more customer on your business.

blacksun77
02-15-2017, 03:49 AM
Run FB ads.
Increase your content
SEO on Page and Off Page

Shippingcostarica
02-18-2017, 03:58 AM
In a perfect world, you would have an unlimited budget to market your business in order to find new customers and increase sales. You could buy lots of online and offline advertising, run promotions to build traffic in store and online, and launch a proactive public relations campaign to increase your product or brand's visibility and awareness. But this isn't a perfect world. Realistically, most small businesses and even many mid-sized firms have more great ideas on how to peddle their wares than available resources.

jameshardy702
03-03-2017, 01:39 AM
To increase your business you should focus on people who value what you do. Your strengths (or competitive advantages) will help you focus on who will most value your service or product.

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:04 PM
I don't have a business account but I have a personal account and I received 247 pounds and then suddenly paypal limited my account and requested I send ID like you which I did and then they said it was not enough. They wanted me to upgrade to business account which I did and then they wanted 11 more things and request info of transactions and delivery records for products, but I was only receiving money for services. I could not get my head around it and eventually I just decided to open another account and request the money again after sending refund to the people. Its a nightmare.

mithras123
04-14-2018, 04:55 AM
there a re good ideas here, so you should doing well, try to implement them!

Theindiansun
04-16-2018, 02:01 AM
Hi Ameur,

Do some more marketing using social networking site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be active on other person's post like comment and likes.

In every business social media marketing is very important. Every individual person should have their presence on social media.

pooja joshi
04-18-2018, 12:34 AM
The mobile phone can also be a great tool for you, if you want to grow your business online. Mobile marketing helps you to reach customers and satisfy their needs while enjoying the experience.
Today, mobile phones has become a necessary thing for us. Mobile phones have dramatically changed our lives. Today we spend more and more time on our mobile phones or tablets.
If you have an online store/website, mobile marketing can help you to grow your business (https://www.themejungle.ooo/free-android-app) by improving your website's visibility trough mobile.

liliaefim
04-19-2018, 08:48 PM
Yeah, Find what people like to study what they usually searching and target that keyword.

Afford
04-24-2018, 01:31 AM
I always follow some successful person to increase my business and finance knowledge, like Robert Rushford.Robert Rushford holds Bachelor degrees in Social Work from Curtin and a Bachelor of Law from Bond University. During his corporate career, he made his mark holding senior positions at IBM Australia and IBM Global Finance.

pooja joshi
04-24-2018, 03:00 AM
Hello..
Here are seven ways to promote your business online for free.
1] List your business with local listing services
2] Use social media for your promotion
3. Start a blog
4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr
5] SEO your company website
6] Press releases
7] Join a relevant online community and contribute

I hope it will be helpful to you.
Thanks for asking.

UnrivaledReview
04-24-2018, 03:37 AM
Have you considered joining a network like Upwork - its a global freelancing platform where you can connect and collaborate remotely with people in need of your services. May be a good place to start

JonesYun
04-24-2018, 04:06 AM
how to do???????

Astrorushi
04-24-2018, 05:23 AM
Social media is the best way to reach the customer.so my suggestion is to do social media marketing.

Sallydavidson
04-25-2018, 12:32 AM
Hello Ameur, it is necessary to stay in constant contact with potential and existing customers and the more value your business can offer, the more likely they will remain loyal.

Icando
04-25-2018, 01:11 AM
Hello Ameur, it is necessary to stay in constant contact with potential and existing customers and the more value your business can offer, the more likely they will remain loyal.

yes, I'm Agreed, you should stay in constant contact with potential and existing customers.

Icando
04-25-2018, 01:12 AM

yes, I'm Agreed, you should stay in constant contact with potential and existing customers.

dixitap
04-26-2018, 06:40 AM
Hi!

Is really it works?

-Dixita

Cashprof
05-15-2018, 08:11 AM
You spoke my mind pal.

Divyachowdary
05-23-2018, 03:05 AM
If you are looking to get more new users to your business then it is quite known that you have to market in a best possible way so that you can sure that you are not only promoting your product to the known users but almost expanding the reach of your product to the people. Try to reach out as many people as you can by promoting your services online, either it could be all social profiles like facebook, twitter, G+, Linkedin, Pinterest and all other social media profiles and in the same way you should also have to focus on paid promotions like publishing your articles in multiple sites that people will get to know. Advertising in other websites through banners or any text-based so that the users of that website can actually know about your business. Apart of such promotions, you can try offlines banners and promotions or online AdWords ads so that you can improve your reach on a large scale.

PaulJFields
06-12-2018, 05:54 AM
Do some all the all the more promoting using individual to individual correspondence site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be dynamic on other person's post like comment and likes.

DanaBShield
06-12-2018, 06:08 AM
Do some all the all the all the more elevating utilizing individual to singular correspondence site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be dynamic on other individual's post like remark and likes.

marstranslation
06-13-2018, 03:46 AM
If you want increase to your traffice in your business then you will be need be active at facebook,linkedin,twitter,other social media sites.

marstranslation
06-22-2018, 05:55 AM
you are going good and your post are very useful in our business.thankx for sharing here.keep it up.

weaccountax
06-25-2018, 07:37 AM
There are many ways like Marketing, add posting, seminar's, digital marketing, email marketing and many more.

sharifyar2
07-01-2018, 07:25 AM
I had the same problem.thank you for helpful suggection. (http://sharifyar.org)

SandraYanceyeWN
07-02-2018, 04:50 AM
First, figure out who youíre trying to target. What kind of customers are they? What are their needs? Then figure out whatís valuable about your business - what the key value prop is for those customers.The best way, to attract customers is to try to delight them, by being proactive in researching their hidden needs and finding solutions to those even before they have acknowledged that there is a problem.

petergkh
07-30-2018, 06:56 AM
In this time if you talk about marketing or promotion and Digital marketing is the only best solution, you can use any technique of digital marketing to promote your business according to your business..

williamlawrence
07-30-2018, 07:48 AM
Hello
You can do SEO of your website. For this you can take help of any professional. Because I also have a business and takes help of professional for doing seo of my website. This technique helps me a lot. Also, you can advertise your business through social media. It is the best form of advertising to increase more customers.

dpkmlm
08-04-2018, 05:04 AM
Take the benefits of digital marketing services in 2018 and increase your sale.

ruchisharma
08-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Investing in share market is genuinely simple if that you take after straightforward tips by any reported advisory company which provides sure shot calls (http://www.dmresearch.in/services/btst-option) and Stock Futures Trading Tips (http://www.dmresearch.in/services/nifty-index-future-tips) message on daily basis

newlooksales
08-09-2018, 08:25 AM
01.Offer a free newsletter. ...
02.Increase your customer base by asking for opinions. ...
03.Keep up and maintain excellent customer support and service. ...
04.Keep your website content fresh. ...
05.Promote your business on social media networks

SandraYanceyeWN
08-21-2018, 07:27 AM
In order to get more customers for your business, first understand who your current customers and target audience are! Make use of Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc and try doing SEO of your website!

FlorenceKling
08-30-2018, 09:12 PM
Yes every business wants to get more exposure and become successful in their field. It's always nice to have more customer and signups. If you follow the right marketing strategy it may help you in a long way.

amitgoyal
09-01-2018, 02:49 AM
You can add more customers via attractive offers, bumper prize, bonanza offer and many more tricks. Every business owner or sales executive want an increase in their sales or products so need to try something infrequent things and sale those kinds of products that are not easily available in the market and improve your customer managing service. Get the customers feedback at the time of purchasing and ask to customers fill the onlline forms http://goo.gl/PAZh8R or drop their revis and suggestions about the service and product quality.

Olivia418
09-01-2018, 01:41 PM
You can take different initiatives to expand your business. My recommendations are:
1. Make your site seo friendly- do on page and off page seo,
2. Submit site to popular search engine,
3. Ensure blog posts
4. Engage in various social networking sites share your business to targeted audiences
5. Make digital content

Mandy Parker
09-05-2018, 12:59 AM
I think the best way to attract customers is to use social media like Facebook, twitter and IG. You can use the paid advertising of Facebook and Instagram it is cheap and can provide you more customer. Rather than printing advertisement spend it in Facebook and IG.

https://perthdigitalagency.com/digital-services/websites/

Sunshineskinclinic
09-05-2018, 01:53 AM
A great deal of organizations center around expanding their introduction to get more clients, when you ought to really be concentrating on expanding change rates. It doesn't make a difference if your site, web-based social networking post, blog entry, promotion, business card, and so on is seen by a million people if none of them agree to accept your item or administration.\

Note:- Best Hair Transplant Clinic In Delhi (http://www.sunshineskinclinic.com/hair-transplant-in-delhi/)has executed successful hair transplant surgery treatment with best results.

rosstaylor
09-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Image result for How to increase more customers in my business.
Below are 5 simple ways to bring in more customers and increase your customer base.
Offer a free newsletter. ...
Increase your customer base by asking for opinions. ...
Keep up and maintain excellent customer support and service. ...
Keep your website content fresh. ...
Promote your business on social media networks.

hydroliclzsuprxxssssz
09-15-2018, 03:29 AM
Do some additionally showcasing utilizing informal communication site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be dynamic on other individual's post like remark and likes.

FlorenceKling
09-24-2018, 06:23 AM
I think there are many ways to increase customer for your business. You can go with Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Search engine marketing and so on. It's up to you to decide which channels you want and how much is your budget for that particular channel. Facebook paid marketing is great way to increase customers for any business because they target specific people for particular business.

eWomenNetwork
09-29-2018, 04:06 AM
Having an emotional connection with your customers can help you draw their attention. And the #1 way to connect emotionally is to become a great storyteller. Here are 3 ways why your story will attract loyal customers (https://www.ewomennetwork.com/blog/ewomennetwork-1/post/3-ways-your-why-story-will-attract-loyal-customers-111):

1. Your story consists of your mission, how you started, your values and your purpose. Customers get to know you on a personal level which builds trust.

2. When people listen to your story, they imagine the same and are less likely to overlay a bad experience to you.

3. Stories touch on emotion and people buy because o

Jessicad0505
10-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Promote your business in social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

LeoStafford
02-02-2019, 02:27 AM
I think social media is the best way for marketing and advertising. Facebook ad spy tool comes with several advantages and it changed the whole format of Facebook advertisement. With this tool, you can easily increase more customers in your Business.

C3H19
02-03-2019, 05:32 PM
http://MyWorkingHour.com/?userid=627172

Jaims Robinson
02-04-2019, 07:44 AM
I hope my answer will help you.
need to test a niche
simple steps for this
Create a prototype web site (draftium.com) with promo code FLEOWWO save 70%
Fill it with content
Start advertising on this landing page

If the test is successful, then create your web site using weblium.com. (use with promo -on412derom- 25%)
And sell your products and services.

brotherspaving
02-05-2019, 10:42 AM
We can promote our business by creating ads and with social media and some paid marketing tools.

Aarushi
02-07-2019, 12:21 AM
You can do blogging about your work and share it on social media websites and also do SEO of your blogs so that can get more traffic.

BrooksFunk
02-07-2019, 05:15 AM
Every Business Owner wants to grow their Business fast and tried many circumstances for the growth of Business. The online platform is the best option for every Business Owner for promoting and pushing their Business Content. Promoting Business Content on the Instagram online platform is the best option to get more customers in the Business. Instagram has various promoting factors that help Business Owner to get more customers.

fanean
02-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Here are the top ways to to find new and more customers for you to increase the number of customers you can attract to your business. Before you can find new customers and increase sales, you need to can get to know your customers and segment the market any number tell these customers how your business can help them solve their problem. We have asked our customers the most effective the methods they have used to increase customers for their small business.

AgathaK
02-11-2019, 12:08 AM
The scaled agile framework (https://agile-center.com/safe-devops) has become the standard for implementing Agile in an enterprise. With scaled agile (https://agile-center.com/leading-safe) you can increase the productivity of your business by better aligning your teams.

saisurya
02-11-2019, 06:10 AM
Every business wants more customers and every business man know it's not a easy task but do not get down. It's not easy task but it does not means it's impossible. There are many ways to get more customer but important thing is that to make satisfied customers.

best medical related journals (https://www.untdprimepub.com)

Eustace96
02-28-2019, 04:43 PM
Lots of good advice here, thanks everyone.

fanean
03-01-2019, 05:02 AM
The most small business experience hard time or fail not because customers do not want to buy their products but because customers don't even know their products service exit in the first place. The many small business and marketing and advertising is a huge problem. This article looks at 10 simple cheap and highly effective ways that small business can market and advertise their products and services. If this has been a challenges for your business you will certainly learn a lot from this article.

MiriamHudson
03-16-2019, 01:21 AM
If you have a website you can go for proper SEO. They will help you to increase your website's ranks which will ultimately help your sales. If you don't have to try to advertise more and more. Use different modes of advertisement.

Marnia
03-18-2019, 08:17 AM
Well first of all you need to know if you need to do new product, then you need to know for whom and only then marketing to your help

gilsulate
03-28-2019, 07:49 AM
A lot of businesses focus on increasing their exposure to get more customers, when you should actually be focusing on increasing conversion rates.

embroiderymaterial
08-01-2019, 03:18 AM
Good information. Thanks to all.

| embroidery material (https://www.embroiderymaterial.com/) |

howkya
08-01-2019, 04:22 AM
The first step would be to do proper customer research on what are the needs and then look at what the competitors are doing.

victoria24
08-01-2019, 08:23 AM
Hi! :)

I'm thinking about purchasing sales force automation software (http://mobiletouch-fmcg.com/platform/solutions/sales-force-automation-sfa.html), which would allow me to plan the tasks of employees and support sales. This solution has a number of possibilities, but I do not know if it is worth investing in them. What do you think of this platform?

Okkkorniienko
08-06-2019, 08:13 AM
I think There are a lot of possibilities.
You can try a lot of thinks,i wrote a great article about Loan Lead Generation (https://datarob.com/lead-generation-agency/)
and it will help you i think!

erpsystem
08-19-2019, 05:42 AM
Hire a digital marketing expert and keep engaged with social media site and update your business information on social media sites.

FredHeller
09-06-2019, 04:00 AM
Business and marketing coaches often give small and medium-sized business owners one recommendation: to attract new customers, you need to offer them something free, something that will be difficult for them to refuse. And initially it is really the right advice. Particularly successful examples also create a viral effect. By the way, the first step may not be free, but just very cheap, that is, risk-free for the client. Free first step perfectly removes the objection, can significantly increase the conversion, allows to warm up the "cold" audience and cause its confidence. Particularly successful examples also create a viral effect. To start a business you need money. I prefer these alternatives (https://personalmoneyservice.com/sites-like-lendup/). By the way, the first step may not be free, but just very cheap, that is, risk-free for the client.

JSturgell
09-06-2019, 04:07 AM
I think you are off to a good start by corresponding with other like minded people on platforms such as this one. I suggest promoting your business on LinkedIn which was mentioned above, and really put in work with all of the social media platforms that you operate through. Make sure that they stay connected, advertise your linkedIN on your other social media platforms. Start a bit of everywhere, and then focus your attention on one of them and allow the others to piggyback.

Moses007
09-11-2019, 05:07 AM
Hi There,

You need to do marketing & advertising to increase your customers to your business. Now-a-days there is a lot of demand for Digital marketing, with the help of Digital marketing you can save lot of marketing & advertising expenses, you will get more returns by doing digital marketing with in a limited period of time. Try to run adword campaigns where you can get daily leads. All the best.

pamchaser
10-10-2019, 05:41 AM
Hire a digital marketing expert and keep engaged. Read more on Global Banking & Finance. (https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/)

essencepk
10-15-2019, 01:39 AM
Offer a free newsletter.
Increase your customer base by asking for opinions.
Keep up and maintain excellent customer support and service.
Keep your website content fresh.

BrianMosley
10-20-2019, 04:58 AM
Some please recommend which product I should pick among the ones listed on this site. https://kca.sg/

TitleloanSC
10-21-2019, 12:30 AM
Hi,
Well, you should also try some digital marketing tactics to promote your business if you have an online business. it's very helpful to increase your customer and build your business reputation online.
thanks!

PeterGrubbs
10-23-2019, 04:03 AM
Who can tell the best product among those listed on this site? https://www.shkoh.com.sg/

debora
10-23-2019, 05:32 AM
5 simple ways to bring in more customers and increase your customer base.
1. Offer a free newsletter
Free is something that everyone can afford, from small businesses to global corporations. When you offer a free newsletter, you are informing your potential customers that you are willing to provide free information from the start. If you provide good content, customers will know more about your business.
2. Increase your customer base by asking for opinions
Before a web visitor leaves your website, request that they complete a short survey related to your business. People are happy to express themselves and often enjoy telling you about their online and offline experiences. You can use a survey to conduct industry research, customer experience or measure customer satisfaction
3. Keep up and maintain excellent customer support and service
A customer who contacts customer support about their first order is just as important as a customer who contacts customer service about their tenth order. Treat each customer with respect and take appropriate action. A happy customer is likely to tell at least three friends about a positive experience and great customer service leads to increased sales.
4. Keep your website content fresh
Fresh and informative content is one of the main elements that pull in new visitors and potential customers. Keep your content fresh by publishing a blog that reports the latest business news, key-takeaways from whitepapers and hot topics within your industry. Fresh content will also help your website be found in search engines.
5. Promote your business on social media networks
When you create new content, launch a new product or run a new campaign, be sure you share this across the social media channels you are active in. There is no easier way to grow your customer base than providing value and then having your customers promote your brand for you.

mikeadams559
10-23-2019, 10:58 AM
Well, you can create an app for your business and it will help your business to grow faster

MerleneNMS
10-24-2019, 01:51 AM
Internet presence which is the visibility of brands, businesses, or products and services on search engines is the answer to your question. It makes it easy for potential clients to discover how to deal with a businessí representatives without difficulty. But it is not limited for a business to just being easily searchable on the internet; therefore, a site being on top of search results is not sufficient.

Digital Marketing should be executed properly. Here are some different kinds of digital marketing that you can incorporate in your business.
1. SEO - it is the use of effective keywords to make a website appear on the first page of search engines, like Google.
2. Content Marketing - it is the writing of articles related to a business' expertise
3. Web Design - this is important; it involves creating stunning designs for a website to appeal to a certain target audience.
4. Social Media Marketing - this is effective in enticing customers to become paying customers by using different social media sites. Most businesses post articles as well as captivating photos of their products and services.

Okkkorniienko
02-25-2020, 10:16 AM
I think that we live in such a great time and social networks become a really huge part of our lives.
And there are so many of them that i really wanna know what is favourite for you.
Now Tik Toc Become really popular and one of the best places to spend time. But i found that i couldn't found any options to download the video.
So i was really happy to find https://ssstiktok.com/ and it really helps me to solve all these problems.
So tell me waht is your favourite and maybe exits from some problems with them that you know!

Davidlandonvoice
02-26-2020, 03:50 AM
You can use digital marketing strategies to increase the website or business traffic. if you want to get organic traffic then go with SEO and Social Media Marketing.

John G. Anai
02-26-2020, 04:43 AM
The Ways to Get New Customers
Ask for referrals
Network
Offer discounts and incentives for new customers only
Re-contact old customers
Improve your website
Partner with complementary businesses
Promote your expertise
Use online reviews to your advantage

maryjfriedman
03-05-2020, 05:56 AM
If Have any type of business and you want more customers, You can convert your business online and get the more and more customer.

jasonnelson78
03-09-2020, 11:16 AM
There are some obvious ways like increasing marketing efforts, but here is a list of some more creative ways to get more customers and ultimately more sales:

Ask for Feedback.
Run Regular Promotions.
Do a Content Audit.
Create Packages, Deals, and Bundles.
Stand Out More.
Brush Up on Your Sales Skills.
Use Social Media Advertising.

Hope that helps.

newlooksales
03-13-2020, 10:05 AM
Hi Ameur,

To increase your online customers need to do proper SEO for your website. At first you have to select low competition, high search volume and long-tail keywords then do SEO and rank the keyword on the google first page between top #3. Hopefully you will get huge customers for your website.

CSaain
03-16-2020, 08:02 AM
Make the Marketing Camping and also take the Support of Social Media and Promote your Product.

manjushabineesh24
03-31-2020, 01:36 AM
social media platform is the best way to attract more customers.

Mobile App Development Company in Dubai (https://dxminds.com/top-5-mobile-app-development-companies-in-dubai-uae/)

SamuelKennedy
04-08-2020, 05:19 AM
Below are some simple ways to bring in more customers and increase your customer base:-
Offer a free newsletter
Increase your customer base by asking for opinions
Keep up and maintain excellent customer support and service
Keep your website content fresh
Promote your business on social media networks
Leverage the Event-Only Content
Run Contests & Promotions
Combine Different Marketing Tactics, etc.

boysunflower
07-01-2020, 10:26 PM
You need to plan a good marketing strategy, you should have a sales team and develop your webiste.

justin ng
07-02-2020, 03:17 AM
If you want to increase the number of customers for your business, you need to promote on social networking sites and provide your services as much as possible so that customers who are impressed with your business will get the number. customers through your customer service.

ludacriss
07-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Good marketing strategy - is the number one in my list as well. You have to pay attention to your marketing division.

stevealex000
07-15-2020, 04:47 AM
the best and the most popular way of getting costumers is by doing some sort of digital marketing like SEO, google ads, sharings your business profile on Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc

Wepsychic3
07-15-2020, 06:32 AM
Offer a free newsletter.
Increase your customer base by asking for opinions.
Keep up and maintain excellent customer support and service.
Keep your website content fresh.

demmins
07-16-2020, 06:29 PM
I welcome you to go ahead and read this book and assure you your financial fortune will change for good
Download this ebook now 100% FREE

https://sociali.io/ref/fN43396266

pankaj0008
07-17-2020, 03:56 AM
Never think about going only with SEO think about other activities too. Go with paid advertising at different plat forms like Facebook, Google etc. Try to find where your audience are searching and what they are searching aka "keywords".

prasad
07-17-2020, 11:45 PM
Hello Ameur,

Before you spend some money on marketing or buying anything, firstly you need to do little bit of research on the what is the nature of your business and whom are you looking to provide the services. there are some pointer you will have to note down which are as follows,
1) See the location your office is based. You should choose the location where there is a business hub like major cities.
2) Make enough Partners to provide with good leads e.g banker, business register office, insurance agent as they good customer leads. and many more ( this lead will be all offline mode and cheaper way to get business.
3) You will have to hire good staff to support you and they need to be smart as can process the work you get in.

get this things sorted and then u can try investing in online platform.

Thank You

hajjaj
07-19-2020, 04:21 AM
The most effective method to Use Your Intuition With a Rupee Mobile Number Database List (https://www.bcellphonelist.com/)

My companion Karim enlightened me concerning his experiences in India where every day he'd wake up, pull out a rupee coin, and settle on a choice dependent on how the coin landed when he flipped it. Heads, he wore the blue shirt, tails he wore the green one. Heads - toast for brekkie, tails - dahl. Also, out the entryway, heads - go left, tails - go right.

Along these lines he investigated Delhi and wound up in the Flower Market, having met some mind boggling individuals, found stunning scenes of shading and dynamic quality, and drenched himself in the glittering beat of India. What may he have missed in the event that he had recently gotten out the manual and walked through paths, showing up at the goal chose for the afternoon...

stevealex000
07-20-2020, 06:12 AM
here is the list of things which I personally use to get more customer,
Ask For Referrals. One great way of getting new customers

Increase Your Visibility On Social Media.

Blog (And Be Better Than Your Competitors At It) ...
Guest Blog.

Use PPC ads.

Set Up A Facebook Group.

Create A Tool For Your Website.

Get Media Coverage.

i am sure it will help you

stevealex000
07-20-2020, 06:14 AM
here is the list of things which I personally use to get more customer,
Ask For Referrals. One great way of getting new customers

Increase Your Visibility On Social Media.

Blog (And Be Better Than Your Competitors At It) ...
Guest Blog.

Use PPC ads.

Set Up A Facebook Group.

Create A Tool For Your Website.

Get Media Coverage.

i am sure it will help you :)

lotteryspain
07-21-2020, 06:22 AM
You must create an profile on the main social networks (facebook, instragram, twitter..), and it is also very important to create a Google My Business profile and ask your customers to give you good ratings and reviews

timontom
07-21-2020, 07:12 AM
The following are 5 straightforward approaches to acquire more clients and increment your client base.

Offer a free bulletin. ...

Increment your client base by requesting sentiments. ...

Keep up and keep up phenomenal client assistance and administration. ...

Keep your site content new. ...

Advance your business via web-based networking media systems.

Lilykevin86
07-24-2020, 11:19 PM
Find out about the numerous methodologies you can take to expand deals for your business, regardless of whether for existing clients or new, on the web or off.

Tirion
08-08-2020, 03:12 AM
I use tropare https://www.tropare.com/b2b-prospecting-tools-for-field-sales.html tools for b2b leads searching, almost all the businesses I want to reach out are located in their service, and this tool makes it really easy to get their contact.

raviseo121
08-09-2020, 11:04 AM
thanks for sharing with us

jacksonsamy2
10-16-2020, 01:57 AM
Ask for referrals. ...
Network. ...
Offer discounts and incentives for new customers only. ...
Re-contact old customers. ...
Improve your website. ...
Partner with complementary businesses. ...
Promote your expertise. ...
Use online reviews to your advantage.

raviseo120
10-16-2020, 12:23 PM
thanks for sharing with us