PDA

View Full Version : Business

Aspen
05-27-2016, 10:47 PM
Hello, I'm a Minor and I want to start my own business.
The question I have is; Will I be able to apply for a LLC, Business License, etc. as a minor in the state of California?
I've been doing some research on it and I cant find any rules and regulations that i'd have to be 18.
I don't want my Legal Guardian to have any relation in my business, but if its required, I will have no choice.
Thanks in Advance.

LDonahue
10-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Hi, there.

There is no age limitation on creating a company or LLC in CA or most states, except for the following: You're ability to enter into a contract is limited. A LLC, for example, if formed with other people requires an Operating Agreement, which is a form of contract by and between the owners or members. As a minor, you would not be able to sign the Operating Agreement.

Let me be clear about this: You can sign anything and everything you want, but the problem is the other signers to a contract wouldn't be able to enforce that contract as against you. You lack "capacity" to enter into a contract as a minor. Therefore, some vendors, partners, or whomever, may not consult with attorneys and may be willing to enter into contracts with you, but anyone with an attorney will require that you -- as a minor -- have a parent or legal guardian sign on your behalf.

Good luck to you! Larry.

jayashree
08-11-2017, 04:13 AM
It is required that you become a major to start the business and fulfill all the legal procedures.

SkyMediaSingapore
11-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Thanx for providing Information

butterfly0
12-07-2018, 04:40 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such information

asif bams
12-27-2018, 05:25 AM
Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products

Ronal
01-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products. An organization or economic system where goods and services are exchanged for one another for money. A business is an entity that is involved in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. The businesses can be privately owned, not for profit or state owned. internet marketing strategies small business (https://nickeyrautenberg.com/) are enough to promote your business if you want to start newly or already running.

hopkinslewis
02-07-2019, 05:23 AM
I wouldn't want to share my business with anyone either.

Riley Stevenson
02-08-2019, 08:05 AM
I think you should be friends with a guardian before you're 18.

indocoz
02-08-2019, 10:39 AM
great choice, you can get more discount with this voucher zalora (https://iprice.co.id/coupons/zalora/)

Dilan
02-11-2019, 02:43 PM
I think that the secret of successful and profitable business is in good equipment. I am 20 years old and I set up my business on glass cutting. This brings me a stable and high monthly income and I have many regular customers. I am the best master in my city in this field and I am very grateful to this company for providing me with glass cutting machines (ibamachinery.com) for my business. They are real professionals and if you also want to start a business in this area I advise you to look at their products. I wish you a high income and success!

afrahtravel
04-09-2019, 04:05 AM
Welcome to Afrah Travel Agency +965 25720769 Get the best hotels in London, Paris, Dubai and enjoy your holidays to the highest extent. We are at apex in the list of service providers

annamassis
04-16-2019, 06:39 AM
Thanks for giving valuable info i hardly wanted to start online business but it take me complete initial funding.

chrisalbert
04-16-2019, 07:04 AM
Amazing news :rolleyes:

rvsharma
07-16-2019, 12:42 AM
business is an occupation or trade and the purchase and sale of products or services to make a profit. An example of business is farming. An example of business is a house sale.

seoweb
10-30-2019, 02:28 AM
Business is the movement of making one's living or making cash by creating or purchasing and selling items, (for example, products and ventures). Basically, it is "any action or undertaking went into for benefit.

markellexco
04-26-2020, 09:59 AM
Firstly you need to fulfill basic requirements to register a business than apply for it

qtix
05-01-2020, 02:37 AM
Let me be clear about this: You can sign anything and everything you want, but the problem is the other signers to a contract wouldn't be able to enforce that contract as against you. You lack "capacity" to enter into a contract as a minor. Therefore, some vendors, partners https://odds.am, or whomever, may not consult with attorneys and may be willing to enter into contracts with you, but anyone with an attorney will require that you -- as a minor -- have a parent or legal guardian sign on your behalf.

Martiniwiz
06-16-2020, 05:16 PM
Hello Aspen! Check this platform out, and let me know what you think. Swiff is a start-up application that's main focus is assisting people and companies to get back to work efficiently post-COVID-19. The application offers screening, wellness, and tracking tools, the three things any company needs to get back to work. The objective is to get people back to work as safe and as efficient as possible. https://www.swiffdev.com/

MMPR
06-24-2020, 07:13 AM
Business is the movement of making one's living or bringing in cash by creating or purchasing and selling items, (for example, products and ventures). Basically, it is "any movement or venture went into for benefit. It doesn't mean it is an organization, a company, association, or have any such conventional association, however it can extend from a road vendor to General Motors."

Jimtrade
07-13-2020, 05:11 AM
Indian business directory featuring listing Hoisting Equipments Indian manufacturers and suppliers of India with their product profiles and contact details.
Hoisting Equipments (https://directory.jimtrade.com/11/hoisting_equipment.htm)

Jimtrade
07-22-2020, 07:22 AM
Indian business directory featuring listing Testing And Measuring Instruments Indian manufacturers and suppliers of India with their product profiles and contact details

With a strong focus on high quality, economical test and measuring solutions for the industrial markets by direct contact with manufacturers and suppliers.

Click here : Testing And Measuring Instruments - Indian manufacturers & Suppliers Directory of India (https://directory.jimtrade.com/19/testing_measuring_instruments.htm)

Renua
10-05-2020, 09:56 AM
I like to read about cars and everything related to them. I am interested in learning about various things related to automotive technology, it is really very exciting and can be useful among other things

Georg12
10-05-2020, 11:47 AM
If you know enough about cars, you will be able to fulfill your dream, I think. I often read various blogs and reviews, such as about Ford new SUV (https://carbuzz.com/cars/ford-suvs). There are a lot of interesting things that made me understand a lot more about cars than before. The authors really try to make their reviews as objective and interesting as possible.

master007
10-15-2020, 03:07 AM
Let me be clear about this: You can sign anything and everything you want, but the problem is the other signers to a contract wouldn't be able to enforce that contract as against you. You lack "capacity" to enter into a contract as a minor. Therefore, some vendors, partners, or whomever, may not consult with attorneys and may be willing to enter into contracts with you, but anyone with an attorney will require that you -- as a minor -- have a parent or legal guardian sign on your behalf.