PDA

View Full Version : What's the use of of Traffic Exchange Sites?

Auror
01-28-2014, 05:24 PM
If you look around the web, you would see that there are a number of sites that offer traffic exchanges. These programs operate like this:

You click on a random site shown to you
You view the site for a few seconds
You earn credits
In return, your site gets clicked by others as well

Are these programs effective? Have you used traffic exchange sites before to market your website or blog?

Rainman
01-30-2014, 02:20 AM
Traffic exchange sites are worthless to all but those who have enough money to outsource the boring and time-consuming obligation of having to visit different web-sites to get surfing credits. Since they're only good for brand exposure [since most of those visiting your site may actually have been paid to do so] then if all you want is traffic that might buy what you're selling, it's best to avoid TE sites.

crimsonghost747
01-30-2014, 02:30 AM
Are they effective for what? That's the question. They will increase your page views dramatically (and from different sources, different countries etc. In some they even allow you to choose which countries you want visitors from) but 99% of those people will close down the window as soon as they can. Some also provide a automatic function which changes the page every 15 seconds or so, this obviously is great for the views but gives you even less in exposure.

cpefley
01-30-2014, 04:40 AM
Personally, I think they are dishonest and don't provide results. People aren't paying attention to those ads, they just want to get through them so they get paid. There are better ways to gain organic traffic, like through social media. If your products/services are something that people want/need, then they will spread by word-of-mouth.

fredkawig
01-30-2014, 06:28 AM
Most of these sites are scams. Those which offer money are good at first but eventually will turn out to be a scam. People are looking for ways to earn online and these types of sites are a classic example of those people. Most of these are spam which are closed immediately by some people unless the content that their looking for is only through these websites.

SimplySidy
01-30-2014, 10:15 AM
The point considering is - who are the people who click to visit your pages. If there is someone who is on look out for something and lands up on your page, s/he will make use of your website. Otherwise, it is all trash and non result yielding as far as business from website is concerned.

The negative thing about using such traffic exchanges is that there is more visit from the same IP (just because normally these sites display your page on a frame of their website) and bounce rate which does not go well with Search Engines specially Google.

LindaKay
01-30-2014, 11:50 AM
I would be hesitant to use those. Google can penalize you for it and remove you from the search engine rankings and take away your Adsense. They also don't bring good traffic, just regular traffic of any kind. People might not even speak your language or might not be interested in your products or services at all.

myepicdemise
01-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Definitely ineffective. Everyone will obviously view the sites for the purpose of earning credits. Sometimes the fact that you even need to use such a service may give people the impression that your website is not attractive enough to obtain traffic on its own.

Auror
01-31-2014, 07:51 AM
Most of these sites are scams. Those which offer money are good at first but eventually will turn out to be a scam. People are looking for ways to earn online and these types of sites are a classic example of those people. Most of these are spam which are closed immediately by some people unless the content that their looking for is only through these websites.

I wouldn't consider them as scams as they are not promising people loads of riches. Traffic exchange sites promise people views. They do not promise that your website will be better than the other websites not using traffic exchanges.

I've used traffic exchange sites before to try and promote my referral links. Guess what? I didn't get a single referral. Haha! But at least, I didn't spend any money. :D

nowicki2013
01-31-2014, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't really use them either. The traffic that you get from them is pretty much pointless. Also, like someone else said, Google will probably penalize you for traffic like this. They're pretty picky so you don't want to get on their bad side. The only thing this would be good for would be CPA offers, but then again, I don't think you're supposed to use traffic exchange sites for them anyway.

t0rnad0
02-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Don't ever use traffic exchanges if you have an AdSense account because it will quickly be banned. Not only that, the traffic you get from these exchanges is complete garbage so you'll be giving up so much for basically nothing in return. If you want more traffic, you just need keep creating great content and have some patience. Make sure to promote heavily on all the major social networks though.

Taru
02-02-2014, 09:29 AM
I think it's just for bulking up the statistics of the site, like increasing the view count, although I can't imagine Google would be supportive of these types of actions. I don't think it's worth it, especially these days that you can just buy the traffic. They are probably both ridden with bots anyway, and at least paying for it means less effort and it's not really that expensive too anyway. I'm guessing that this is best used for more "underground" or less popular online money earning methods, like most other similar services.

delusional
02-02-2014, 11:14 AM
They are used to increase the traffic to your site. Lately, a lot of sites use bots that just act like normal visitors but don't really do anything useful on your website. Google has more and better ways of tracking this kind of behavior and their algorithms change rapidly to counter things like this. I don't think traffic is useful anymore. What counts is interaction with your site.

Dinomarino1
02-07-2014, 10:37 PM
they're not that bad, some try to have the user focus on their content more than just simply posting so i guess it depends on which one

canny
02-08-2014, 01:25 AM
These type of traffic will never help us in any way. Please avoid these thing

sylviakanash
02-08-2014, 11:51 AM
PTC sites are true and no scam. They pay for directing traffic to a certain website where there are several advertizements taking place.Paid per click might not make free lancers a lot of money. Website owners will always pay some fee to get traffic.

jubvman
02-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Completely agree! The best way to get a lot of traffic is to create great content for your visitors, that's what I constantly do!

Of course, there are other ways, you can buy traffic or use traffic exchange etc. but you wan't targeted traffic who will return to your site.

her27
02-08-2014, 09:27 PM
I've tried a couple of the traffic exchange sites and I haven't had any luck with them, either. I've clicked on some other Websites and checked them out a little bit, but there hasn't been anything that really interests me. I'm kind of thinking that those who are clicking on mine are basically doing the same thing, so the odds of enough people sticking around long enough to check out a person's Website would be fairly low with the traffic exchanges. Then, like Auror, I haven't made anything from referrals, either. Overall, I'd say that the traffic exchange sites are time wasters!

Steff_Saints
02-09-2014, 09:16 AM
I have to agree with everyone here. Traffic exchange sites are complete time wasters. If you want to boost traffic organically, content creation is one of the best ways. Try Inbound marketing. It is the most convenient and easiest way to attract customers. Let me know if you need help and I'll share to you some of the best techniques I know :)

Steff

Vash
02-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Like I have mentioned in another thread about buying traffic, these fake traffic will bring you no good at all but troubles in the long run.
First, the exchanged traffic is not real.
Second, the fake traffic you get from the exchange will not convert.
Third, the fake traffic statistics will help you nothing but to make you feel your traffic is high...
Fourth, in the case of if you use your fake traffic statistics to fool the advertisers, you will be published if they find out. Ad networks will ban you if they find out you are using fake traffic to fool the readings.

JohnSword
02-10-2014, 02:50 AM
I have heard of such sites, but like the others have mentioned, I don't really see much value in using them. I'm sure the people there are more interested in earning credits than seeing what your site has to offer.

In the end, those sites only offer 'temporary gratification' by artificially boosting your visitor count. I would rather invest my time into creating better content for my site that draws organic traffic.

t0rnad0
02-13-2014, 11:35 AM
The traffic you get from traffic exchanges is completely worthless. Not only that, if you have AdSense on your site you'll get your account banned in a real hurry. Don't waste your time with traffic exchanges and instead focus on getting more quality backlinks in order to get higher search engine rankings.

jubvman
02-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Personally I don't see the point in them since the traffic is basically worthless. You'd be much better spending your time doing SEO or writing new content for your site.

gadgetised
02-18-2014, 12:38 AM
I have heard they are bad for google rankings and can harm
your site. The traffic doesn't convert anyway. Better off just creating good content and getting organic traffic.

Nerohs
02-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah I would definitely say that traffic exchange websites are ineffective. They are ineffective because the people that using them are just trying to rush through all the ads, eliminating sales, but it does increase views brought to your page, however, these views are almost worth nothing.

Lithium
02-23-2014, 02:19 AM
This is very interesting, I'd use it to increase my PR too. It just seems to good to be true, but it is. Now that I know other people use Hitleap as well, I'll surely recommend it to my friend who has a site like this. The next thing he needs to do now is get constant traffic and people who click his ads. Thanks for the help!

M.K
02-23-2014, 02:49 AM
It's a good way to increase page impressions. The downside is that Adsense will sniff you out in a hurry and you won't be getting any click-throughs. All in all, not a terrific way to invest your time or effort.

Lithium
02-24-2014, 09:38 AM
It seems that they don't work with sites like Adfly. You can get some traffic with them, but it's not worth the time and money.

pr0xx1d
02-24-2014, 11:22 PM
You indeed CAN get traffic from these sites, but the question is why would you want it. Almost none of these people likely care what your site has to offer. They are just looking to make a quick buck. It is basically as if they never saw it. This may help you rank up in a search engine, but people don't realize exactly how DANGEROUS this is to your sites digital footprint and long-term reputation. You can effectively destroy your chances of being on Google's good side by doing this for a while.

Cd2 Solutions
02-25-2014, 10:50 AM
google has picked up on such things these days, and bounce-rate (clicking onto your site and leaving quickly), and click through (clicking onto your site and clicking another of your pages) are tracked.

with one of these services the bounce rate will be very high, and the click through very low. google likes low bounce and high click-through, so these services will do more harm than good over time.

OhioTom76
02-25-2014, 12:58 PM
They are a waste of time. Google is on to these, and in a most cases the "traffic" you supposedly get from them won't even be acknowledged in Google Analytics - which is proof they are ignoring them. You're not getting any benefit from having the users click on your site either, since they are not there to purchase your services, they are just trying to earn clicks for themselves too - it's a big echo chamber of internet marketers wasting their time.

Toneve
02-26-2014, 03:16 AM
A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system. This increases the number of visitors to all the sites involved.
Exchanges enforce a certain credit ratio, which illustrates the amount of websites the surfer must view in order to receive one hit through the program for their promoted website. Many sites offer the ability to upgrade one's membership level for a more equal credit ratio.
As the viewers are all website owners or affiliates, it is possible that some might find certain member sites interesting and thus make note of them on their own sites, sending more traffic their way. Most traffic programs also impose a time limit when members are browsing, ranging from 10 seconds to 60 seconds. Some incorporate the use of captcha to ensure user interaction.
Almost all traffic exchange programs are free, although many of them offer special features to paid members and offer credits for purchase. Almost all traffic exchange programs encourage users to build their own referral networks, which in turn increases the referrers' amount of credits.
The traffic generated in a traffic exchange can be leveraged by using a downline builder to assist the user in building a referral network in the many different traffic exchanges.
In practice, traffic exchange programs are generally used by small business owners or marketers who either want free advertising or use the exchange programs for low-budget advertisement campaigns.

dlawes
02-27-2014, 07:43 AM
I think that traffic exchange is weird. I mean I am just going to different random site that I have no interest in mostly. I am hoping someone will come to my site and actually be interested in what I am offering. I think that I can help a lot of people and look forward to it. There are a lot of scams in the world. When something real comes along I think it is hard to recognize it.

There are real ways to make money on the internet but we have to be able to recognize what is real and fake. I still am working on seeing how traffic exchange will benefit me. I won't knock it until I try it. :smile: I also know that positivity attracts positive things to happen to you if you do not give up on being positive.

Infamouz
02-27-2014, 06:50 PM
The only benefit that I've found from traffic exchange websites is basically the "Fake it till you Make it" technique. These websites do not provide you with valuable visitors and there is almost no chance than any visitor from these websites will click on your adds. The upside is that you can use the points that you've gained for social media followers. These followers won't be of any use of you company, but it will make your company appeal to real people as a trusted source since you've been able to gain so many fans and followers.

foduu1
02-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Traffic trade web sites tend to be pointless to any or all yet whoever has enough cash in order to outsource this dull and also time-consuming obligation of experiencing to check out various web-sites to obtain surfing credit. Since they're merely good for manufacturer coverage [since almost all of those traveling to your web site may actually are actually paid to accomplish so] then in case all you need will be visitors that will obtain just what you happen to be advertising, you ought to stay away from GHT web sites.

vivagoaproperty
03-01-2014, 02:27 AM
according to webmaster guidelines, this traffic exchange is considered as unethical. so better avoid such things. the traffic is also not too relevant one.

mameeker@cuse
03-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Traffic exchange sites allow you to draw visits to your page artificially. This is good when you are trying to sell your site to advertisers.

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Traffic change websites are pointless to all or any but a poor plenty of money to be able to outsource the particular dull in addition to time-consuming requirement of getting to go to unique web-sites to acquire browsing breaks. Since they are only beneficial to brand name publicity [since nearly all of those people viewing your web site could possibly have been paid out to try and do so] then in the event all that's necessary is targeted visitors which may purchase exactly what you will be marketing, it's best to steer clear of LO websites.

Lithium
03-09-2014, 04:44 AM
If you pay for it, you'll get custom traffic and a higher PR.

jude19
03-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Traffic exchange website are just waste of time, they are not for conversion. I've very bad experience of them.

TheFenix71
03-17-2014, 09:14 PM
If you know how to use them they can be a BIG ticket to get you traffic. However it depends on what you are using them for. If you think you are going to make big money and get great sales then no. However if your intention is to get views to boost your rankings then they can be pretty decent. If your a affiliate marketer and you want to make quick money there are much better routes. Intention is everything so for me I can't just say a blanket yes or no.
Hope this helps. If you have any other questions just drop me an email. I love to help new people just starting out!
ricejason71@gmail.com

foduu1
03-19-2014, 04:13 AM
These sites usually are scams. People who deliver money usually are proficient at initial however gradually will certainly turn out to be some sort of con. Folks are researching to acquire on the web and also these types of sites can be a basic case of people people. These usually are unsolicited mail that happen to be sealed instantly by simply some people unless of course necessary . which their particular trying to find is via these internet sites.

eagle22
03-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Well, as far as visitor value goes from traffic exchange sites, there isn't much value at all. I have known people who use them to build up an email list but that never worked for me. However, if you are trying to improve your Alexa ranking they can be beneficial.

gadgetised
03-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Google will lower your rankings of you use these kind of sites. It is different for twitter followers but actual traffic you need to be careful with.

mikelouis
03-21-2014, 12:30 AM
In most cases they are used to make a new site popular. Lets say you have a new forum or blog, at first you will start by paid traffic then later on decide to get back to organic traffic when everything seems to getting along well in terms of traffic.

CommunityCoin
03-21-2014, 12:48 AM
The manual traffic exchanges can be a good way to advertise and gain members on your referral links. A lot of the members on these sites are looking to make money online and you can take advantage of that through advertisements to money making sites like probux.

vivagoaproperty
03-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Such technique is not good for the health of the website and considered as spam by the search engines. though they might increase traffic but this traffic is of no use and there is very low possibility of this traffic converting to genuine leads.

carineallen
08-20-2014, 04:51 AM
Traffic exchange sites are not effective for a website,it is only automated traffic it can not helpful for increase the pagerank.

downloadfeast
09-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Don't engage in traffic exchange sites, do Onpage and Offpage properly then your traffic will comes to your site automatically

IndioBailBonds
11-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Traffic exchange is a bad idea to get more links or clients.It's not right for SEO purpose.

easywebplan
11-15-2015, 05:47 AM
Traffic Exchange is a waste of time, my suggestion is to study up on building traffic using genuine methods, and trust me the new things you learn during this process will help you years to come. There are absolutely NO shortcuts to success :)

campbelljof
11-16-2015, 01:54 AM
Hi,

A traffic exchange is a membership site where all members can surf and view other members sites. This is done based on a system of credits where 1 credit is equal to one random member of the site to visit your page for a set amount of seconds. You can also convert these credits into banner and text ads to help promote your sites even more. Each exchange has upgrade options which will allow you to earn more credits and normally a higher commission rate as well.

By referring others to these traffic exchanges you will earn a portion of their credits earned while surfing along with commissions if they upgrade or buy advertising on the site. By creating a solid downline of active members you can drive more traffic and even earn cash paid to you via Paypal for doing so.

devidweb
11-19-2015, 07:20 AM
These sites are only good for boosting visitor numbers and why you would do that I don't know except maybe lie on Flippa or something like that.

devidweb
11-30-2015, 12:31 AM
Traffic exchange is a membership site where all members can surf and view other members sites. This is done based on a system of credits where 1 credit is equal to one random member of the site to visit your page for a set amount of seconds. You can also convert these credits into banner and text ads to help promote your sites even more.

campbelljof
12-01-2015, 12:58 AM
hi,

Traffic Exchanges: Love them or hate them. Why would you use them? Well, it is mostly effective if you have a website that you want to rank higher in the Search Engines and a perfect place to get more hits is at a Traffic Exchange. You might also want to use Traffic Exchanges to get customers for your products or recruits for your program. But you will find with Traffic Exchanges that other people are in there trying to put their opportunity in front of you, and you might wonder if there is any point to it, and whether you are just wasting your time. You will probably find that it is the same as with anything in life: You will have those who are successful, and those who don't make a dime, saying that it obviously doesn't work.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 08:52 AM
Traffic Exchanges: Love them or hate them. Why would you use them? Well, it is mostly effective if you have a website that you want to rank higher in the Search Engines and a perfect place to get more hits is at a Traffic Exchange. You might also want to use Traffic Exchanges to get customers for your products or recruits for your program. But you will find with Traffic Exchanges that other people are in there trying to put their opportunity in front of you, and you might wonder if there is any point to it, and whether you are just wasting your time. You will probably find that it is the same as with anything in life: You will have those who are successful, and those who don't make a dime, saying that it obviously doesn't work.

chinomoreno
09-19-2016, 10:27 PM
The point is you'll surely generate traffic to your site but the problem is it is not genuine traffic.
I've tried it before and noticed the traffic that comes to my site, I felt good at the moment but then I realized what is the point of having loads of traffic if I don't get any conversion from it? Then I realize that it is pointless and it will just put my site at risk because of high bounce rate.

CyberJohn
02-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Hi! Here are the 5 Traffic Exchange Programs that Actually Work.

5 Traffic Exchange Programs that Actually Work (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1478/5-traffic-exchange-programs-that-actually-work)

CyberJohn
02-15-2017, 10:01 AM
Hare are some of the Traffic Exchange Sites

TOP 20 Traffic Exchange Sites (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1580/top-20-traffic-exchange-sites)

outsourcingangel
09-04-2018, 06:15 PM
I just use traffic exchange the FREE option and just get exposure.

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:49 PM
HI Everyone..............................!
A traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic. It is similar to the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation.
Thanks.............................

hydroliclzsuprxxssz
09-14-2018, 08:09 AM
in my view, I suppose they may be dishonest and do not provide results. people aren't paying attention to those ads, they just want to get through them so that they get paid. There are higher approaches to benefit natural site visitors, like via social media. if your products/services are some thing that human beings want/need, then they may spread by way of phrase-of-mouth.

hydroliclzsuprxxsssz
09-14-2018, 09:09 AM
in my opinion, I suppose they will be dishonest and do no longer offer effects. human beings are not listening to those commercials, they simply need to get via them so that they get paid. There are higher approaches to gain natural site site visitors, like thru social media. if your merchandise/offerings are some thing that human beings need/need, then they may spread through manner of phrase-of-mouth.

jiten09
09-14-2018, 09:54 AM
I do not think it is honest but yeah if you need instantly page views respective of location, ip then it is good to use.

hydroliclzsupzxczxc
09-15-2018, 05:44 AM
Is it accurate to say that they are compelling for what? That is the issue. They will expand your online visits significantly (and from various sources, diverse nations and so forth. In some they even enable you to pick which nations you need guests from) however 99% of those individuals will shut down the window when they can. Some likewise give a programmed work which changes the page at regular intervals or somewhere in the vicinity, this clearly is incredible for the perspectives however gives you even less in presentation.

hydroliclzsupzxczxcs
09-15-2018, 06:31 AM
Is it precise to state that they are convincing for what? That is the issue. They will extend your online visits altogether (and from different sources, various countries et cetera. In some they even empower you to pick which countries you require visitors from) anyway 99% of those people will close down the window when they can. Some moreover give a customized work which changes the page at normal interims or close, this plainly is mind blowing for the points of view anyway gives you even less in introduction.

reyhujiklosx
09-17-2018, 03:07 AM
Activity trade locales are useless to everything except the individuals who have enough cash to outsource the exhausting and tedious commitment of visiting distinctive sites to get surfing credits. Since they're useful for mark presentation [since a large portion of those meeting your site may really have been paid to do so] at that point if all you need is movement that may purchase what you're pitching, it's best to keep away from TE locales.

reyhujiklosxx
09-17-2018, 03:34 AM
Action exchange regions are pointless to everything with the exception of the people who have enough money to outsource the debilitating and dreary responsibility of visiting particular locales to get surfing credits. Since they're helpful for check introduction [since an expansive segment of those gathering your site may truly have been paid to do so] by then if all you require is development that may buy what you're pitching, it's best to avoid TE districts.

reyhujiklossx
09-17-2018, 03:52 AM
Activity trade destinations are useless to everything except the individuals who have enough cash to outsource the exhausting and tedious commitment of visiting diverse sites to get surfing credits. Since they're useful for mark introduction [since the majority of those meeting your site may really have been paid to do so] at that point if all you need is movement that may purchase what you're pitching, it's best to maintain a strategic distance from TE destinations.

Rajat89
10-04-2018, 05:56 AM
You can use to just show some traffic on your website.

Jessicad0505
10-08-2018, 01:43 AM
It is used to advertise your website’s product and services.
Helps in increasing traffic for your website.
Useful in promoting your website.

digitalaimschool
10-08-2018, 03:28 AM
Traffic exchange sites are those in which you visit other people’s sites and they visits yours. Examples are Traffic Center and EasyHits4U. Let me elaborate. You sign up on these sites. Then you are asked to open a few sites(by entering some captcha) for some time(15 to 30 seconds) and then visit another. This process continues until you close the tab or window. Just like you open the sites, the other people open your site and you get hundreds of visitors. The main thing is, the more websites you open, the more traffic you get.

wjohnwallace
12-20-2018, 06:51 AM
A traffic exchange is a membership site that allows members to surf and view other members’ sites.

bmckeon
01-18-2019, 10:55 AM
I would agree with the general consensus that the traffic exchange sites being talked about here have their limited benefits.

However, forming genuine ad-exchange partnerships with one or a few other relevant website(s) is a whole different story.

Partnering websites get increased levels of genuine targeted traffic without any additional advertising costs, and can save costs by sharing the reach of each other's wider marketing and advertising campaigns.

Great for small business owners trying to increase targeted traffic on a budget.

You can find other willing website owners here: https://adoppo.com

It is the only dedicated global platform for website owners to meet, network and form direct ad-exchange partnerships with each other.

AnthonyKnight
05-24-2019, 09:16 AM
Traffic exchanges are tools which can be used to increase visits to your websites. Traffic Exchange is a service that enables you to transfer your website traffic with other websites for free.
Here are the uses of Traffic Exchanges are as follows:-
used for advertising your websites and products
use for getting a large number of viewers
it is an easy way to get much credit
Users can promote your site on social networking platforms or media, etc.

naazaniqua
08-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Traffic exchanges are a type of website that provides services to webmasters in exchange for traffic. This is similar to the concept of auto-surf with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation.

rickylarson
08-06-2019, 12:37 AM
The traffic exchange is a system that a website owner give permission to other same nice website to attach his link with his website. This is called traffic exchange

SEO Services Company
(https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

cheryl burke
08-07-2019, 02:11 AM
how are they effective? how it works?

qdcmkt
08-17-2019, 05:53 AM
think about it- random people clicking your site, you clicking on random sites without relevance. how could this be beneficial, even if you get traffic, how is this traffic leading you to any result.

QDC Software
https://www.quickdrycleaning.com

robertdavid
08-18-2019, 11:51 PM
A traffic exchange is a membership site that allows members to surf and view other members' sites. Here a system of credits is applied wherein one credit equals one random member of the site who visits your page for a set amount of seconds.

naazaniqua
08-20-2019, 02:52 AM
Traffic exchange is the latest invention that allows people who need the traffic to gather and exchange links to their website. Everyone has a common goal (increasing traffic to their website) and traffic exchanges provide a great place for them to do this in a safe and convenient way.

vishal_85
08-21-2019, 03:26 AM
Traffic exchange sites are a great way to drive free traffic to your site.

rickylarson
08-22-2019, 12:50 AM
A traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic. It is similar to the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation.

Best SEO Services
(https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

AarushiAashi
10-24-2019, 01:50 PM
A traffic trade is an enrollment site that enables individuals to surf and view other individuals' locales. Here an arrangement of credits is applied wherein one credit rises to one irregular individual from the site who visits your page for a set measure of seconds.

swapna8
10-25-2019, 07:21 AM
Certainly ineffective. Everyone obviously look for sites to earn credits. Sometimes the fact that you even need to use such a service can give people the impression that your site is not enough attractive for the traffic itself.

Jason Hedge
10-28-2019, 03:19 AM
Traffic exchange sites are basically membership sites. On these types of sites we found the links of different members of this site to surf them and get information. Like we are searching for some interstate moving company (https://americanmoversphiladelphia.com/), by using a traffic exchange site we easily found some companies.

aliadil961
10-28-2019, 04:50 AM
A traffic trade is an enrollment site that enables individuals to surf and view other individuals' destinations. Here an arrangement of credits is applied wherein one credit rises to one irregular individual from the site who visits your page for a set measure of seconds.

zbabe77
11-25-2019, 01:41 PM
Are you referring to site's like these?
https://bit.ly/2OGQz80

zbabe77
11-25-2019, 01:43 PM
Check this site out if this is what your looking for!
https://bit.ly/2OGQz80

lishmaliny
01-28-2020, 04:20 AM
Traffic exchanges are tools that can be used to increase visits to your websites.

lishmaliny
02-11-2020, 04:16 AM
A traffic exchange is a membership site that allows members to surf and view other members' sites. Here a system of credits is applied wherein one credit equals one random member of the site who visits your page for a set amount of seconds.

Jason Hedge
02-19-2020, 06:22 AM
Basically a traffic exchange is a membership site that enables members to surf and survey other members' sites. Here a policy of credits is used wherein one credit equates one random member of the site who hits your page for a fixed measure of time.

lishmaliny
02-20-2020, 05:22 AM

lishmaliny
02-24-2020, 04:19 AM

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 08:28 AM

MyBag555
03-12-2020, 04:49 AM
A traffic exchange is an affiliate platform that allows users to search and access sites of other users. Here a credit scheme is implemented in which one credit is equal to one random site member who is visiting your page for a fixed number of seconds.

lishmaliny
03-13-2020, 06:33 AM
The auto-surf exchange. This system is easier to use, but far less effective. In essence, it runs automatically with no effort on your part, changing websites or ads .

Geethan
04-08-2020, 10:53 PM

vinitha seo
04-10-2020, 04:53 AM
Traffic Exchange is an interesting concept. Today, we talk about what is Traffic Exchange and show you the list of best Traffic Exchange Sites. In fact, Traffic Exchange is a service that allows you to exchange your website traffic with other websites for free. Traffic Exchanges work on the concept – “you get what you give.”

Waterjet Cutting
04-17-2020, 10:43 AM
A traffic exchange is a membership site which allows members to surf and view other members' sites. Here a method of credits is applied wherein a credit equals one random member of this website who visits your webpage for a fixed amount of seconds.

davidweb09
07-30-2020, 11:40 AM
It help to exchange the backlinks & traffic between 2 or more websites. https://www.capitalassetsales.com/

lincy
08-03-2020, 04:35 AM
Traffic Exchange sites are ineffective.

swaroop97
08-03-2020, 05:53 AM

jayam
08-04-2020, 09:00 AM
A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system.

valluri
08-04-2020, 09:12 AM
So, I asked consultants who develop websites for A/E/C firms about this. They say the rule of thumb for your average small firm in our industry is 1,000 visitors per month. If you are getting 1,000 visitors per month…that's a good amount of traffic.

jayam
08-10-2020, 11:44 PM
A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system.

valluri
08-11-2020, 12:01 AM
As per Mike Sullivan, top contributor to the Google Analytics support forum, the percentage of returning visitors to your site should be around 30%. Anything less than that is below average, while having it around 50% is considered to be good.

raviseo121
08-11-2020, 05:21 AM
thanks for sharing with us

crazymart
08-11-2020, 06:15 AM
A traffic trade site gets site entries from website admins that join traffic trade systems. The individual who presented the site at that point needs to peruse other part destinations on the trade program to procure credits, which empower their locales to be seen by different individuals through the surf framework.

vijaymurali
08-12-2020, 02:28 AM
In a nutshell, traffic exchange is when you visit other people's websites and they visit yours in exchange. People use traffic exchange networks to build up a steady traffic flow to their websites.

lishmaliny
08-12-2020, 05:13 AM

Geethan
09-01-2020, 06:29 AM

InternetMarketing
09-02-2020, 02:15 AM
In my experience traffic exchange sites are useless they wont provide good results

Geethan
09-03-2020, 12:53 AM
A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system

debora
09-08-2020, 02:07 AM
There are various kinds of traffic exchanges but the concept remains the same at all of them. You can search the internet for “traffic exchange” to find a number of these services. Let’s look at a scenario where traffic exchange is at work.

Let’s say as a web surfer you visit another traffic exchange member’s website and you earn credit. You can then use the credit you earned to get other visitors (members) to your website. The traffic that arrives at your site is completely free. There are very few traffic exchange sites that demand members pay for the traffic they send unless you choose to buy a traffic upgrade for your account. You can buy text ads or banner ads
Traffic exchanges are often overlooked as a way to increase free traffic to a website because they are not fully understood. Do not make the same mistake of so many before you. Learn what a traffic exchange is and does, and then put it to work on building traffic for your site.

stevealex000
09-08-2020, 04:22 AM

stevealex000
09-09-2020, 05:05 AM
A traffic trade site gets site entries from website admins that join traffic trade systems. The individual who presented the site at that point needs to peruse other part destinations on the trade program to acquire credits, which empower their locales to be seen by different individuals through the surf framework.

debora
09-22-2020, 02:04 AM

RemoteDesktop
10-07-2020, 12:25 AM
Personally there is no use in traffic exchange sites. Google may penalize your website if you practice those things

master007
10-13-2020, 03:59 AM
Traffic exchange sites are worthless to all but those who have enough money to outsource the boring and time-consuming obligation of having to visit different web-sites to get surfing credits. Since they're only good for brand exposure [since most of those visiting your site may actually have been paid to do so] then if all you want is traffic that might buy what you're selling, it's best to avoid TE sites.

jacksonsamy2
10-21-2020, 02:46 AM
A traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic. It is similar to the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation. A traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic.

Geetha john
11-05-2020, 12:16 AM
Concept. A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system.

jayam12
11-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Concept. A traffic exchange website receives website submissions from webmasters that join traffic exchange networks. The person who submitted the website then has to browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members through the surf system.

mithu
11-06-2020, 12:49 AM
Conclusions. I do not recommend traffic exchange services to promote your website, as they will provide you with artificial hits and no real benefits (you can even risk your AdSense account and your Google ranking).

NeoWeb
11-06-2020, 03:31 PM
The use of such traffic exchange websites isn't really going to get you a lot of good quality traffic. This is simply because you are exchanging a visit for a visit.
So, if you want to get thousands of visits in a day, then you will have to visit a thousand websites. This is totally impractical. You would also have to have a lot of time to spend (waste) when you could be doing something substantial to get you traffic. You can focus that tome and energy on social media and I am sure that you can get better quality traffic instead.

Secondly, the model could be easily abused since there are people who try to use robots to mimic human behavior. And in the end, you will end up with low quality traffic as these sites get saturated. My advise would be to focus on other traffic sources as this will not get you to grow your site to an authority level.

shuvasishphotography
11-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Most of these sites are scams. Those which offer money are good at first but eventually will turn out to be a scam. People are looking for ways to earn online and these types of sites are a classic example of those people. Most of these are spam which is closed immediately by some people unless the content that their looking for is only through these websites. I wouldn't really use them either. The traffic that you get from them is pretty much pointless. Also, as someone else said, Google will probably penalize you for traffic like this. They're pretty picky so you don't want to get on their bad side. The only thing this would be good for would-be CPA offers, but then again, I don't think you're supposed to use traffic exchange sites for them anyway.

Geetha john
11-06-2020, 11:23 PM

Geetha john
11-08-2020, 11:57 PM

Saravanan12
11-09-2020, 01:12 AM

master007
11-09-2020, 02:23 AM

jayam12
11-13-2020, 09:07 AM

mithu
11-13-2020, 09:13 AM
Refer People and Get Direct Referrals. ...
Cash Surfing Sites - Surf for Cash. ...
Sell Your Credits for Cash. ...
Create and Promote Splash Pages. ...
Promote Your Own Blog/Website. ...
Promote PTP (Paid to Promote) Sites. ...
Promote an Affiliate Page.

AfreenKhan1
11-13-2020, 11:04 PM
We consider ourselves to be the simplest and independent escort services providing erotic housewives, Sexy models, adorable party girls, and celebrities. Our agency is strictly following the standard related SOP’s to take care of our entitlement to the best escort agency in Lahore. Call girls in Lahore, Escorts Service Lahore

Geethan
11-15-2020, 11:31 PM

Bigil
11-16-2020, 12:40 AM

jayam12
11-17-2020, 04:35 AM

mithu
11-17-2020, 04:42 AM
Traffic exchange sites can really help make money if harnessed properly. As you know, traffic quality can even influence Google ranking. ... In fact, the amount of money you can get from traffic exchange really depends on the quality of your website in general and your squeeze page in particular

AfreenKhan1
11-17-2020, 07:29 AM
Our VIP escort Services confirm that prostitutes provided by us confirm that they provide all ranges of sexual services. Erotic call girls are highly trained in providing blowjob, BDSM, and anal. Sexy model escorts in Lahore¸ VIP call girl service in Lahore

HaydenDaniels999
11-18-2020, 12:21 AM
A traffic trade site gets site entries from website admins that join traffic trade organizations. The individual who presented the site at that point needs to peruse other part locales on the trade program to procure credits, which empower their destinations to be seen by different individuals through the surf framework.

Geetha john
11-19-2020, 12:06 AM

master007
11-19-2020, 12:53 AM

Nags
11-21-2020, 12:12 AM
Traffic exchange sites are worthless to all but those who have enough money to outsource the boring and time-consuming obligation of having to visit different web-sites to get surfing credits.

MASTERO
11-21-2020, 12:47 AM

Geetha john
12-19-2020, 01:17 AM

jayam12
12-21-2020, 06:26 AM

mithu
12-21-2020, 06:31 AM
Conclusions. I do not recommend traffic exchange services to promote your website, as they will provide you with artificial hits and no real benefits (you can even risk your AdSense account and your Google ranking).

master007
12-22-2020, 12:53 AM

Geethan
12-22-2020, 01:00 AM

Geetha john
12-26-2020, 02:03 AM

Markonlinebusiness
12-27-2020, 09:28 AM
Traffic exchange websites help you get traffic to your website by viewing other websites, just like instagram follow for follow.

You view other websites

You earn points

You list your website and others will view it

Bigil
12-28-2020, 01:47 AM

MASTERO
12-28-2020, 02:08 AM

Geetha
12-29-2020, 12:37 AM

KENZAdvertising2
12-29-2020, 12:48 AM
IN THIS TECH SAVVY WORLD, it's IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS to urge NOTICED ONLINE THROUGH GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS) PPC stands for pay-per-click. It is a sort of internet marketing during which advertisers pay a fee whenever one among their ads is clicked. In other words, pay-per-click may be a marketing strategy to drive traffic to your website via the Google program and on other search partners.

master007
12-29-2020, 02:42 AM

Geetha
12-30-2020, 12:18 AM

lishmaliny
12-30-2020, 05:19 AM

Rahul28
12-30-2020, 09:21 AM
Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. This necessarily does not include the traffic generated by bots. Since the mid-1990s, web traffic has been the largest portion of Internet traffic. This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit.

MASTERO
01-04-2021, 01:35 AM

Bigil
01-04-2021, 05:16 AM
They will increase your page views dramatically (and from different sources, different countries etc. In some they even allow you to choose which countries you want visitors from) but 99% of those people will close down the window as soon as they can. Some also provide a automatic function which changes the page every 15 seconds

Nags
01-04-2021, 11:56 PM
They will increase your page views dramatically (and from different sources, different countries etc. In some they even allow you to choose which countries you want visitors from) but 99% of those people will close down the window as soon as they can.

lishmaliny
01-05-2021, 06:41 AM

Pavli
01-05-2021, 09:44 AM
https://businessmarketingexperts.ca/

jayam12
01-06-2021, 03:05 AM

mithu
01-06-2021, 03:10 AM
I do not recommend traffic exchange services to promote your website, as they will provide you with artificial hits and no real benefits (you can even risk your AdSense account and your Google ranking).

valluri
01-06-2021, 03:14 AM
Inspire Your Audience With Visuals. ...
Make Your Content Easily Shareable. ...
Improve Your SEO. ...
Know When Your Audience Is Listening. ...
Research Your Competitors.

master007
01-07-2021, 12:04 AM

MASTERO
01-19-2021, 12:53 AM

jayam12
01-20-2021, 08:12 AM

mithu
01-20-2021, 08:21 AM
They don't work as manual services, try to guess how they could drive genuine visits to your website as autosurfing services! Google Analytics values can be negatively affected by hits from traffic exchanges website. Especially the Bounce Rate may be critically penalized.

valluri
01-20-2021, 08:25 AM
Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. ... Some companies offer advertising schemes that, in return for increased web traffic (visitors), pay for screen space on the site. There is also "fake traffic", which is bot traffic generated by a third party.

Geetha
01-20-2021, 11:38 PM

JohnDorsey
01-22-2021, 01:12 AM
This method pomayut increase site traffic by transferring the user from one resource to another through a link (https://epuffer.ca/).

Rahul28
01-22-2021, 05:13 AM

Bigil
01-23-2021, 02:58 AM
Traffic exchange sites are worthless to all but those who have enough money to outsource the boring and time-consuming obligation of having to visit different web-sites to get surfing credits. Since they're only good for brand exposure

lishmaliny
01-23-2021, 07:30 AM
People use traffic exchange networks to build up a steady traffic flow to their websites. First, sign up on a traffic exchange website and submit your own website. Then, you'll have to start earning credits by visiting other people's websites and can further spend these credits on improving your blog traffic.

MASTERO
01-27-2021, 12:11 AM
Best Online Price Comparison Site. We make Shopping Online Easy and Fun. Compare Prices before Shopping Online. Get the Best Deals at Product Shopper.
Services: Compare, Search, Find Products, Filter, Offers, Sale, Sort

RemoteDesktop
01-27-2021, 01:06 AM
Personally, There is no use in traffic Exchange Site

MASTERO
01-29-2021, 12:11 AM
In a nutshell, traffic exchange is when you visit other people's websites and they visit yours in exchange. People use traffic exchange networks to build up a steady traffic flow to their websites.

alishbasaki
01-29-2021, 11:58 PM
Idea. A traffic trade site gets site entries from website admins that join traffic trade organizations. The individual who presented the site at that point needs to peruse other part destinations on the trade program to acquire credits, which empower their locales to be seen by different individuals through the surf framework.

KENZAdvertising2
01-30-2021, 01:37 AM
IN THIS TECH SAVVY WORLD, it's IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS to support NOTICED ONLINE THROUGH GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS) PPC speaks to pay-per-click. It is such a web advancing during which patrons pay a cost at whatever point one among their commercials is clicked. Toward the day's end, pay-per-snap may be a promoting framework to guide individuals to your site through the Google program and on other request assistants.

Lilykevin86
01-30-2021, 03:04 AM
Allow me to mention to you what I did while utilizing these locales. I opened the site, I changed to Orkut(yeah, I utilized these locales in 2007-08), rode a piece, gotten back to the traffic.

master007
01-30-2021, 06:59 AM
They will increase your page views dramatically (and from different sources, different countries etc. In some they even allow you to choose which countries you want visitors from) but 99% of those people will close down the window as soon as they can. Some also provide a automatic function which changes the page every 15 seconds or so, this obviously is great for the views but gives you even less in exposure.

master007
01-30-2021, 07:03 AM
People aren't paying attention to those ads, they just want to get through them so they get paid. There are better ways to gain organic traffic, like through social media. If your products/services are something that people want/need, then they will spread by word-of-mouth.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:49 AM

notty667
03-13-2021, 05:45 AM

MASTERO
03-16-2021, 02:08 AM

alishbasaki
03-18-2021, 12:09 AM
A traffic trade is a sort of site which offers a support for website admins in return for traffic. It is like the autosurf idea with the special case that traffic trades for the most part utilize a manual pivot.

MASTERO
03-18-2021, 01:56 AM

Rahul28
03-18-2021, 07:16 AM

KENZAdvertising2
03-18-2021, 11:02 PM
As per Pew research, web utilization among grown-ups has expanded by 5% inside the most recent three years. Computerized promoting administrations in Pakistan As an ever increasing number of individuals are taking part in advanced methods for buying and selling, disconnected advertising approaches are escaping date among organizations. Computerized advertising administrations in Lahore

Lilykevin86
03-20-2021, 05:06 AM
A traffic trade is a sort of site which offers a support for website admins in return for traffic. It is like the auto surf idea with the special case that traffic trades typically utilize a manual revolution.

notty667
03-21-2021, 12:47 AM
A traffic exchange is a kind of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange to get traffic. It is like the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges generally use a manual turning

alishbasaki
03-23-2021, 12:15 AM
A traffic trade is a kind of site which offers an assistance for website admins in return for traffic. It is like the autosurf idea with the exemption that traffic trades normally utilize a manual pivot.

lishmaliny
03-23-2021, 01:20 AM

MASTERO
03-23-2021, 02:32 AM

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:05 AM
People aren't paying attention to those ads, they just want to get through them so they get paid. There are better ways to gain organic traffic, like through social media. If your products/services are something that people want/need, then they will spread by word-of-mouth.

Geetha
04-13-2021, 01:30 AM

master007
04-15-2021, 10:10 AM
They will increase your page views dramatically (and from different sources, different countries etc. In some they even allow you to choose which countries you want visitors from) but 99% of those people will close down the window as soon as they can. Some also provide a automatic function which changes the page every 15 seconds or so, this obviously is great for the views but gives you even less in exposure.

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:38 PM

seowebhelp
04-20-2021, 01:19 PM
traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic. It is similar to the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation.

Best doctor for prostate surgery (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best hospital for hemorrhoids treatment (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best hospital for laser circumcision (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l best Urologist hospital in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/)

debora
04-21-2021, 12:36 AM
A traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic. It is similar to the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation. Traffic exchange websites do not work how you want them to, and they should be avoided. Traffic exchanges are tools which can be used to increase visits to your websites.

MASTERO
04-22-2021, 01:39 AM

Geetha
04-26-2021, 01:25 AM

manojchahar
04-26-2021, 02:21 AM

jayam12
04-26-2021, 06:31 AM

mithu
04-26-2021, 06:34 AM
Traffic exchange websites do not work how you want them to, and they should be avoided. Traffic exchanges are tools which can be used to increase visits to your websites. Technically these visits are really generated, however, are those services a good way to gain new interest in your website?

valluri
04-26-2021, 06:38 AM
Your website visitors will start clicking those ads and — the best part — you will be paid for it. Google AdSense works on a cost-per-click and revenue-sharing basis. This means that your main task will be to provide as many clicks to those ads as possible.

studyinukraine
05-08-2021, 12:33 AM

seowebhelp
05-27-2021, 10:36 AM
traffic exchange is a type of website which provides a service for webmasters in exchange for traffic. It is similar to the autosurf concept with the exception that traffic exchanges usually use a manual rotation.

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/)l Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Laser surgery (https://iclinix.in/who-are-the-best-retina-specialists-in-delhi/) l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon (https://iclinix.in) l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi (https://iclinix.in/)

Solversrange2
05-29-2021, 01:01 AM
Your website’s success depends on how the users perceive it – not how you perceive it. Today’s web design is highly complex and with such complexity comes a level of misunderstanding. At RedSpider, your website will be complex, but still something your users will gain from. When users visit an Element 8 created site, they get: A site with value - A site that is easy to navigate and understand - A site that is pleasant to use

nadiasonii
05-29-2021, 02:03 AM

greenpakbiotech
06-07-2021, 10:27 PM
Nanofactor 的消毒抗疫塗層是利用先進材料研發,無需依靠外間媒介,殺滅病毒、細菌和真菌,消毒塗層防護效果長達270 天以上。防疫塗層一經噴塗,就會在物質表面形成保護膜,24小時自動殺滅病毒和細菌,全天侯運作,是最有效 的抗疫消毒塗層。

香港九龍佐敦南京街8-20號德惠行1樓106室

Phone:
Email:
info@greenpakbiotech.com
https://nanofactor.hk/

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:19 AM

Rahul28
06-10-2021, 03:19 AM

AarushiAashi
06-12-2021, 12:18 AM
A traffic trade is a kind of site which offers an assistance for website admins in return for traffic. It is like the auto surf idea with the exemption that traffic trades as a rule utilize a manual turn.

Rahul28
06-18-2021, 10:03 AM
A traffic exchange is an online service where Webmasters can promote their websites. This promotion will require Webmasters to visit each other's websites to build their traffic. Once the exchange system accepts your website, you'll be requested to visit the websites of other Webmasters.