PDA

View Full Version : Blogging

Davidlee38
11-13-2004, 10:12 AM
love blogs and most of my websites now are blogs, my home business/mlm site is a blog

blogs are full of what search engines want and need thats keywords and content

content is king

a few years ago it was relatively easy to have an email newsletter as spam filters where a gleam in billy boys eye

now in email you cant use words like mlm income etc without your email getting perhaps filtered out

i still have email reports etc but everything is on a webpage

in past year i have just started with rss and atom feeds and have had a lot of luck and have just finished looking at a video from james maduk in his shhhhhh internet marketing site about rss feeds

and in it he says that he reckons that inawhile there will be so many rss and atom feeds that getting them read will be as hard as email is

so he has just started talking about direct marketing 2 desktop look at msn messanger thats what desktop marketing is

for thjose who dont think network marketing and mlm dont go together

how about mlm companies alerting us to new training sessions etc

you have a customer for your mlm and u download a desktop marketing avatar which gives him inffo on say a new edition of newsletter a new product

ways to use this are endless

highcontrol
06-06-2005, 04:49 AM
WeBlogs are really good, I agree.

I started my first blog earlier this year, did minimal site submissions to directories, just the main Blog directories and couple of relevant directories, to do with martial arts.

But I didn't realise how viral blogs can be. I've only posted a handful of posts, and already I'm on the first page of search engine results and getting increasingly more and more traffic!

I also started one related to my business Stock Control Software, made no submissions but to the main search engines, and that has started to gain traffic despite the sparse content.

It is much much easier than developing a great site, because CONTENT IS KING! and blogs are just content!

I dont think enough ppl are capitalising on blogs as yet, so its still a very valid form of viral marketing, that is not totally saturated as yet, though give it another 12 - 18 months, we'll see the effect of blogs lessening in the advertising space time continuum.

[Edited: Reason for edit - removal of URLs]

Brandon
06-08-2005, 08:13 PM
It depends on what you need.

If you are just an affiliate, a blog could work, but not if you are trying to build a community like this one.

Blogs fit a certain need just like forums and CMS's. I've never been too big on the hype (although I have one) since it is just a lazy man's webpage (I'm not against lazy).

The downside is that nobody learns to code anything, they don't learn about ROI, they don't learn about ad placement or anything else need to make a successful website.

Brandon

we-host
11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm looking for a free blog where I already have a built-in audience. A site that caters to business communities, so that I could post advertisements and entries related to business in my own blog.

Does anyone know one?

Please let me know. Thanks!!!!

Gladys

03-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi Gladys,

I may have what you want, I think, except since the site is new, the established traffic or built-in audience isn't there yet. It's not totally business focused, but targets a core profile of business and professional.

I have been specifically targeting people who want to write - a blog is one option on my site. It's not the typical blog site, but a forum site with one forum set aside for Member blogs. So, I don't know if this will serve you well.

You have to be a paying Member to access that Forum (the very inexpensive Silver option works for this), and if you are not providing quality content but simply using it as a means of cheap advertising - it will not be worth your effort on my site because that sort of thing is frowned upon and would be eliminated. This would be at outlet for a writer or someone wanting to make a little "long-term investment" in quality. It's 24HourForums.com if you care to check it out.

Good luck,

smbceo
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
I know of 3 blogs that will accept guest posts that are only focused on small businesses and those that market to them. I know they are open to guest contributors so you might check them out and use the email links on the sites. smbceo.com, smbtrendwire.com and smallbiztrends.com

:idea:

the_host
05-14-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm looking for a free blog where I already have a built-in audience. A site that caters to business communities, so that I could post advertisements and entries related to business in my own blog.

Does anyone know one?

Gladys

Using wordpress, you can get an Adsense plugin that inserts the adsense code in the click of a button.
Thats your best choice :)

Benoit
07-10-2006, 06:35 AM
The internet, and now specialy with Blog the potential for financial freedom is endless. If you don't have a blog, get one it's free, fun and fascinating. If you need any help you can always ask.
Just strarted a month ago and already getting rewards...
good luck

Bilz
07-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Small word of warning...

Yes blogs are great, and there are some great free blogging tools out there, but personally I wouldn't want such an important part of my business hosted on a free server which I had no control over!

There are some superb blogging scripts such as WordPress and Movable Type which you can set up very easily on your own server and will give you the security and control that your business deserves...

I've heard several horror stories from people losing posts or entire blogs so do be careful who you use to host your blog - do a little reseach and make the most out of this fantastic promotional tool!

Just my 2 pennies...

Bill

jfab
01-15-2014, 10:40 PM

Does anyone know one?

Gladys

There are lots of blogs out there you could use like Tumblr, Blogger, Blog and Blogspot. You can also set up through Wordpress. All these are free. But if you want a more customized and professional looking blogs, you can also pay for them by using their upgrade. Hope this helps.

xwolfiex13x
01-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Blogs are a wonderful way to spread the word. Today, the internet plays a large role in every day life. Computers are everywhere. You can create a blog for free on multiple websites. I think it is something that you should really bring to the next level. Look them up. Find the right one for you. Explore and experiment! Your possibilities are endless.

pandandesign
01-19-2014, 12:28 AM
I think you're right about the content is one of the important aspects of things you have to really put a lot of efforts and time for readers to come and read. That way you will have more subscribers, and blogging isn't like you can be successful over night, which it takes a lot of time to make your blog well-known and favored by others. I mainly use Wordpress for my blog, which I'm currently redoing it for my dad's business. It is free and I just host it through their server until I decide whether or not I need to have my own hosting one.

oxpaulo
01-19-2014, 01:46 PM

Does anyone know one?

Gladys

There's no such thing as a built in audience unless you buy an already established blog on Flippa or something. You need to build your own audience, write about something you're passionate about and just learn some basic SEO and you'll be ready to rock.

smartmom
01-22-2014, 10:19 AM
I think that internet marketing is a great way to earn extra cash. When I first started only a year ago, it was like this whole new way of thinking came to me. I did not even know that it exist. I watched youtube videos from the very successful Lisa Irby and have learned everything that I know today. I am learning about RSS feed so this is sort of new to me. I would like to get into more of email marketing. I would love to find a company that is not too expensive that will help me with those concerns. Today I use social media, websites, and personal blogs to market my businesses.

oxpaulo
01-22-2014, 05:10 PM
There's really nothing like having a popular blog in my opinion. Since it is so cheap, sometimes free if you don't want a custom domain, virtually all of your ad income is pure profit. It's just a great way to make a living.

LindaKay
01-23-2014, 12:37 AM
Blogs are great. You can use them to promote your business, and you can make money directly from your blog through ads, affiliate programs, etc. They're also nice to establishing yourself as an expert, branding reasons and being easy to find.

It can take a long time to make money with a blog, though. I agree with an above poster -- I wouldn't go with a free domain or free hosting service. There are enough cheap options out there that you should be able to find something affordable, and then you don't have to worry about losing your site if something happens to the free blogging service.

gHiros
01-23-2014, 12:58 AM
We-Host, have you looked into IBOToolBox? I have a blog in a non-business niche, but if you are looking for a business-oriented platform, this might fit the bill. It's a free marketing platform where you can brand your business. And moreover, there's a section where you write community posts, and the site claims to have a huge targeted audience. Not quite a "built-in audience" but close enough, don't you think?

SoundSolutions
01-27-2014, 01:53 AM
Blogging is best, you daily new content publish related website..

oxpaulo
01-27-2014, 07:03 PM
If you don't want to spend a dime though just use Google's blogger. Since it is owned by Google, SEO really isn't all that important and the blogspot in the domain isn't a big deal at all in the search engines. Just write and post good content, worry about SEO and stuff later when you have a little bit of traffic.

cpefley
01-27-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure how well blogs and affiliate marketing and MLM go together, but to each his own. If you find it profitable, that's great! However, it is so hard to compete when there are so many people out there selling the same thing as your are and your downline becomes your competition. I just never understood how people could succeed at MLM when it is just the same thing, over and over. Successful blogs usually have a uniqueness to them that sets them apart from the competition. It is hard to get that edge over the competition when everyone else is selling the same thing you are.

JohnSword
01-28-2014, 04:35 AM
A few months ago I started a blog at blogspot featuring content that can't be found anywhere else. Since then my audience has been growing daily without me doing much marketing. So I agree that 'content is king'. As long as you offer something of value to the reader, they'll keep coming back. Only then will monetizing the blog be a viable option.

sylviakanash
01-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Blogging is becoming part of peoples daily life.Generally there are blogs about just anything you think about.Blogging has also become a way of earning a living to most people.I recently started a blog about beauty and it is making me a lot of money. If you like blogging then it would cost you nothing because anyone can start blogging for free.

nowicki2013
01-31-2014, 11:56 AM
I think blogs can go together with any way of making money online. As far as MLM goes, I really wouldn't get into that too much. I know there can be a lot of money made there, but it seems like a lot of it is through deception. People don't really know the truth about the MLM company they're signing up with until after they've paid their way in. That's just bad business and it doesn't really look good for you. If you try to make money online in other ways and people know you from MLM and some shady way you might've gotten them to sign up with they might not do business with you again.

Bizwiz1011
01-31-2014, 11:55 PM
There are too many avenue's of blogging and putting your product out there to not be success. Between Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube, there is plenty of room for customers to see the product.

mikelouis
02-03-2014, 03:26 AM
With good blogging techniques, am sure you can get a lot of money. I think it blogging has gone to another level and will continue to be the best way to air your views and get paid in return. Personally I am a blogger and will always be blogging for a long time.

fredkawig
02-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Blogging and blogspots are pretty useful specially when you know how to use them and how to make money off those blogsites. Most blogsites in the internet are free and have tutorials that teach the bloggers how to write good content and how to publish content.

Lodismel
02-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Blogging is actually something that I have become pretty interested in. I've always thought that the more places that you put your work, the more likely people are to come across it. People are also pretty nosy so they like to know what everyone is thinking and doing. If you have an audience in any medium it definitely makes sense to capitalize on it using a blog. It also is a decent idea for people who are just starting out. One of the best ways that I think you can use a blog is to make an online resume. This especially makes sense if you are an artist. Pretty much anything where you can display your work. That's what I plan on using a blog for myself.

Jimmyjazz1976
02-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Blogs are a fantastic way to get content out on the web quickly and often times if your using a decent CMS like wordpress to push it your content out, it couldnt be easier. In terms of guest blogging, from what i understand, it has been targeted by Google's Matt Cutts (http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/) and his webspam team. It seems that as a strategy, it unfortunately won't have much SEO value for much longer. He mentions that if your doing guest blogging then "your hanging around with really bad company", which seems like a somewhat threatening statement.

This article made me laugh and had a witty title, while also making some interesting points about the topic - http://insights.primevisibility.com/2014/01/dont-be-our-guest-blogger/

lifeliveson
02-06-2014, 06:55 AM
I use blogspot .. I blog about the business actually from day one until now .. I do have a business website but I like the idea that customers can get a more personal feel for what they're buying when they can read how it all started

mikelouis
02-06-2014, 09:16 AM
So long as you blog on something that you love, then am sure it is worth every time you spend on it. I have been blogging for a year now and all the time I have invested on the blog is worth it. I have also monetized my blog so you can see why I spend most of my time around it.

Dinomarino1
02-07-2014, 10:35 PM
there are so many out there, if your content is good then you do not have to worry about which one you choose, you will get known

Brittany
12-19-2015, 09:56 AM
I think that internet marketing is a great way to earn extra cash. When I first started only a year ago, it was like this whole new way of thinking came to me. I did not even know that it exist. I watched youtube videos from the very successful Lisa Irby and have learned everything that I know today.

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 12:37 PM
love blogs and most of my websites now are blogs, my home business/mlm site is a blog

content is king

a few years ago it was relatively easy to have an email newsletter as spam filters where a gleam in billy boys eye

now in email you cant use words like mlm income etc without your email getting perhaps filtered out

in past year i have just started with rss and atom feeds and have had a lot of luck and have just finished looking at a video from james maduk in his shhhhhh internet marketing site about rss feeds

and in it he says that he reckons that inawhile there will be so many rss and atom feeds that getting them read will be as hard as email is

so he has just started talking about direct marketing 2 desktop look at msn messanger thats what desktop marketing is

you have a customer for your mlm and u download a desktop marketing avatar which gives him inffo on say a new edition of newsletter a new product

Blogging is just like a madness

possolutions
12-30-2015, 04:43 AM
I know of 3 blogs that will accept guest posts that are only focused on small businesses and those that market to them.

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:53 AM
A few months ago I started a blog at blogspot featuring content that can't be found anywhere else. Since then my audience has been growing daily without me doing much marketing. So I agree that 'content is king'. As long as you offer something of value to the reader, they'll keep coming back. Only then will monetizing the blog be a viable option.

LabambaJames
01-05-2016, 01:52 AM
I really want blog resources !!!!!!!!!!

Brittany
01-05-2016, 08:40 AM
I think you're right about the content is one of the important aspects of things you have to really put a lot of efforts and time for readers to come and read. That way you will have more subscribers, and blogging isn't like you can be successful over night, which it takes a lot of time to make your blog well-known and favored by others. I mainly use Wordpress for my blog, which I'm currently redoing it for my dad's business. It is free and I just host it through their server until I decide whether or not I need to have my own hosting one.

NEWTECHTransIndiaPvtLtd
07-16-2019, 04:28 AM
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. ... CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click

garoldn1
07-18-2019, 09:49 PM
I was busy setting up my Instagram work account. Need to get the account spinning though, been looking around and it (https://poprey.com/) seems to offer exactly what I want. I was looking for a smart and easy way to earn a good amount of likes on my posts and this actually worked.

qdcmkt
07-20-2019, 01:24 AM
hey would you be interested in writing for B2B SaaS company?
https://www.quickdrycleaning.com/

AarushiAashi
10-24-2019, 01:43 PM
Blogging first began as an approach to have an online individual web log, in which an individual would diary about their day. From "web log" came the expression "blog." Like most new advancements on the Internet, numerous business people saw showcasing potential in having a blog, and blogging took off from that point.

debora
11-08-2019, 04:48 AM
Blogging first started as a way to have an online personal web log, in which a person would journal about their day. From "web log" came the term "blog."
1. Blogs are updated frequently. Whether it's a mommy blog in which a woman shares adventures in parenting, a food blog sharing new recipes, or a business providing updates to its services, blogs have new content added several times a week. Websites might occasionally have new information, but for the most part, they offer static, rarely changing information.
2. Blogs allow for reader engagement. Blogs are often included in social media because of the ability for readers to comment and have a discussion with the blogger and others who read the blog. In the past, websites had guest logs where people could say they'd visited, but a blog allows for conversation and greater interaction than a traditional website does.
There are several reasons why entrepreneurs have turned to blogging:
1. Search engines love new content, and as a result, blogging is a great SEO tool.
2. Blogging provides an easy way to keep your customers and clients up-to-date on what's going on, let them know about new deals, and provide tips. The more a customer comes to your blog, the more likely they are to spend money.
3. A blog allows you to build trust and rapport with your prospects. Not only can you show off what you know, building your expertise and credibility, but also, because people can post comments and interact with you, they can get to know you, and hopefully, will trust you enough to buy from you.
4. Blogs can make money. Along with your product or service, blogs can generate income from other options, such as advertising and affiliate products.
5. Blogging is flexible and portable, making it a great option for people who be a lifestyle entrepreneur.

naazaniqua
11-12-2019, 01:33 AM
A blog is a type of website where content is presented in reverse chronological order (new content appears first). blog content is often referred to as an entry or "blog posts". Blogs are typically operated by an individual or a small group of people to present information in a conversational style.

essencepk
12-02-2019, 01:53 AM
a website containing a writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other websites. a single entry or post on such a website: She regularly contributes a blog to the magazine's website.

aquafreshrosystem
12-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

jayam
04-27-2020, 08:28 AM
Definition of blogging. Blogging is the set of many skills that one needs to run and control a blog. Equipping web page with tools to make the process of writing, posting, linking, and sharing content easier on the internet.

valluri
04-27-2020, 08:36 AM
Step #1: Select a perfect niche for your blog.
Step #2: Choose a blogging platform.
Step #3: Pick a domain name.
Step #4: Get a web hosting account.
Step #5: Starting a blog on WordPress.
Step #6: Select a WordPress theme to design your blog.
Step #7: Write content and promote your blog.

Artisingh1
04-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Meaning of blogging. Blogging is the arrangement of numerous aptitudes that one needs to run and control a blog. Furnishing site page with instruments to make the way toward composing, posting, connecting, and sharing substance simpler on the web.

jayam
05-20-2020, 12:17 AM
Definition of blogging. Blogging is the set of many skills that one needs to run and control a blog. Equipping web page with tools to make the process of writing, posting, linking, and sharing content easier on the internet

valluri
05-20-2020, 12:27 AM
Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
Make money blogging.

commercedragon
05-22-2020, 07:16 AM
did anyone ever learn about b2b blogging? if yes reply on this comment please :p (http://commercedragon.com/)

davidweb09
07-30-2020, 11:50 AM
SEO Blogging should be first choice for get business branding online.

swaroop97
08-03-2020, 05:57 AM
In this online journal, you could talk about your daily life or share about things that you were doing. Then, people saw an opportunity to communicate information in a new way online. Thus began the beautiful world of blogging.5 days ago

Oscar
08-04-2020, 02:13 AM

content is king

In addition to posting great content in your blog, you need to spread a word about your brand on authoritative third-party platforms. This way you introduce your company to the community and build a strong backlink profile that elevates your website in a search dropdown.

jayam
08-10-2020, 07:07 AM
In 1994, when blogs began, a blog was more of a personal diary that people shared online. In this online journal, you could talk about your daily life or share about things that you were doing. Then, people saw an opportunity to communicate information in a new way online. Thus began the beautiful world of blogging.

valluri
08-10-2020, 07:14 AM
Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
Make money blogging.

Saravanan12
10-15-2020, 07:48 AM
The purpose of a blog is to aid marketing to a point where the content you deliver is targeted specifically to the wants and needs of your audience. Provide answers to their most commonly asked questions or provide advice to areas within your niche that your business is an expert on.

MASTERO
12-04-2020, 12:55 AM
Blogging refers to writing, photography, and other media that's self-published online. Blogging started as an opportunity for individuals to write diary-style entries, but it has since been incorporated into websites for many businesses.

Nags
12-04-2020, 02:01 AM
If you are just an affiliate, a blog could work, but not if you are trying to build a community like this one. Blogs fit a certain need just like forums and CMS's. I've never been too big on the hype (although I have one) since it is just a lazy man's webpage

jayam12
12-04-2020, 03:51 AM
Blogging refers to writing, photography, and other media that's self-published online. Blogging started as an opportunity for individuals to write diary-style entries, but it has since been incorporated into websites for many businesses.

mithu
12-04-2020, 04:10 AM
A blog is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.

RaniaRanii3
12-04-2020, 11:57 PM
Writing for a blog alludes to composing, photography, and other media that is independently published on the web. Publishing content to a blog began as an open door for people to compose journal style passages, however it has since been fused into sites for some organizations.

Geetha john
12-07-2020, 01:23 AM

Saravanan12
12-19-2020, 03:21 AM
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.

jayam12
12-21-2020, 06:23 AM

mithu
12-21-2020, 06:29 AM
The two main ways bloggers get paid through ad networks are per impression or per click. Paid per impression – with these ads, the viewer does not have to click on the ad in order for the blogger to receive an income. ... “advertisers pay website owners based on how many people have seen their ads.

master007
12-22-2020, 12:55 AM

Geethan
12-22-2020, 01:01 AM

RemoteDesktop
12-23-2020, 01:16 AM
you guys have shared great information thanks

MASTERO
12-28-2020, 02:09 AM

debora
12-28-2020, 02:14 AM

Geetha
12-29-2020, 12:36 AM

KENZAdvertising2
12-29-2020, 12:46 AM
If you would like to cash on your business through social media management around the globe, get in-tuned with KENZ advertising. Our proficient team will assist you to widen the scope of your business through social media management. Social media marketing agency in Lahore

master007
12-29-2020, 02:42 AM
I have been specifically targeting people who want to write - a blog is one option on my site. It's not the typical blog site, but a forum site with one forum set aside for Member blogs. So, I don't know if this will serve you well.

Geetha
12-30-2020, 12:17 AM

Rahul28
12-30-2020, 09:22 AM
A blog is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.

MASTERO
01-04-2021, 01:36 AM
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page

Bigil
01-04-2021, 05:16 AM
Blogs fit a certain need just like forums and CMS's. I've never been too big on the hype (although I have one) since it is just a lazy man's webpage (I'm not against lazy).

Nags
01-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Blogs fit a certain need just like forums and CMS's. I've never been too big on the hype (

KENZAdvertising2
01-05-2021, 05:32 AM
Scope of Digital marketing | Digital marketing agency in Lahore
Computerized promoting includes all showcasing strategies that organizations embrace to plug their organizations on the web. Computerized advertising in Pakistan includes web-based media the board through which organizations get in-tuned with their expected clients through online media stages like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

lishmaliny
01-05-2021, 06:11 AM
Blogging for business, projects, or anything else that might bring you money has a very straightforward purpose to rank your website higher in Google SERPs, increase your visibility.

Rahul28
01-07-2021, 03:56 AM
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.

mithu
01-07-2021, 07:50 AM
A blog (a truncation of "weblog") is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (posts). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.

valluri
01-07-2021, 07:54 AM
The two main ways bloggers get paid through ad networks are per impression or per click. Paid per impression – with these ads, the viewer does not have to click on the ad in order for the blogger to receive an income. ... “advertisers pay website owners based on how many people have seen their ads.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 11:48 PM

lishmaliny
01-23-2021, 07:32 AM

Geetha
01-25-2021, 04:57 AM
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page

lishmaliny
02-03-2021, 05:13 AM

Geetha
02-04-2021, 12:33 AM
Publish your passions your way. Whether you'd like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog for free.

lishmaliny
02-05-2021, 06:24 AM

MASTERO
02-06-2021, 12:12 AM

Lilykevin86
02-06-2021, 12:40 AM
Blogger is an American blog-distributing administration that permits multi-client online journals with time-stepped passages. It was created by Pyre Labs, which was purchased by.

jayam12
02-06-2021, 05:13 AM

mithu
02-06-2021, 05:19 AM
The same way everyone else does: by offering something of value in exchange for money. ... The type of value you blog has to offer will differ on how you want to monetize your blog. There are five main ways bloggers make money: ads, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, products, and services.

valluri
02-06-2021, 05:25 AM
Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.
Start your blog by adding WordPress.
Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.

seowebhelp
02-07-2021, 06:45 AM

prostate surgery expert in gurugram (https://saisiddhihospital.com) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/what-is-the-cost-of-laparoscopic-gallbladder-surgery-in-gurgaon/) l best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/) l Multispeciality hospital (https://saisiddhihospital.com/)

MASTERO
02-11-2021, 12:31 AM

master007
02-13-2021, 04:41 AM

notty667
02-15-2021, 12:56 AM

master007
02-17-2021, 11:42 AM

lishmaliny
02-19-2021, 03:28 AM

Geetha
02-20-2021, 12:14 AM

seowebhelp
02-21-2021, 12:30 AM

Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/why-should-you-opt-for-laser-treatment-for-retinal-problems/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in/retina-surgery-iclinix-advanced-eye-care/) l Dr. Varun Gogia (https://iclinix.in) l Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/get-the-best-retinal-detachment-surgery-in-delhi-only-at-iclinix/)

jayam12
02-25-2021, 06:12 AM

mithu
02-25-2021, 06:18 AM
The same way everyone else does: by offering something of value in exchange for money. ... The type of value you blog has to offer will differ on how you want to monetize your blog. There are five main ways bloggers make money: ads, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, products, and services.

valluri
02-25-2021, 06:23 AM
Dedicated bloggers are collectors, guardians, curators of stories. They train their brain to notice potential topics and think about how to blog about them. They write down every idea that pops into their head. They let their brain know that every good idea is going to be used in some way.

MASTERO
02-26-2021, 12:17 AM

master007
02-27-2021, 07:06 AM
If you are just an affiliate, a blog could work, but not if you are trying to build a community like this one.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:30 AM
Using wordpress, you can get an Adsense plugin that inserts the adsense code in the click of a button.

jayam12
03-17-2021, 02:50 AM

mithu
03-17-2021, 03:02 AM

valluri
03-17-2021, 03:08 AM
Dedicated bloggers are collectors, guardians, curators of stories. They train their brain to notice potential topics and think about how to blog about them. They write down every idea that pops into their head. They let their brain know that every good idea is going to be used in some way.

Geetha
03-17-2021, 03:29 AM

Rahul28
03-18-2021, 07:19 AM

Rahul28
03-20-2021, 03:28 AM

Lilykevin86
03-20-2021, 04:49 AM
Contributing to a blog alludes to composing, photography, and other media that is independently published on the web. Contributing to a blog began as a chance for people to compose journal style sections, however it has since been consolidated into sites for some organizations.

Geetha
03-26-2021, 02:03 AM

Nags
03-27-2021, 12:56 AM