PDA

View Full Version : What is the best price I should pay for SEO services?

Patelsharp
01-29-2014, 04:39 AM
What is the best price I should pay for SEO services.

swagger
01-29-2014, 02:10 PM
What do you mean by best price? Are you looking for the lowest price, or best quality SEO services?

omitsol
01-30-2014, 12:30 AM
It will depends upon number of keywords and keyword competition

delusional
01-30-2014, 01:37 AM
The best price you can get is $0.00. You don't need to pay anything to get a better SEO. If you need keywords, there is a generator for that (made by Google even) that generates a list of keywords suitable for your website. If you need better links, try using a structured link like Wordpress does.

Google has a nice guide on SEO and if you know your way around the internet, you can do it all for free.

Rainman
01-30-2014, 02:08 AM
Does SEO even work anymore? Of course it does but the way Google constantly updates their search algorithms means that SEO tactics that work yesterday maybe obsolete tomorrow. Would you say that's money well spent when your site drops back in SERPs after every algorithm update?

You should therefore learn SEO and do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you full-time.

fredkawig
01-30-2014, 06:23 AM
What do you mean by best price? Are you looking for the lowest price, or best quality SEO services?

The best price you can get is $0.00. You don't need to pay anything to get a better SEO. If you need keywords, there is a generator for that (made by Google even) that generates a list of keywords suitable for your website. If you need better links, try using a structured link like Wordpress does.

Google has a nice guide on SEO and if you know your way around the internet, you can do it all for free.

Exactly. You can either choose the cheapest SEO service or the best quality of SEO service at a certain price. If you don't want to pay for SEO, there are free sites out there that offer their services.

gadgetised
02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
Don't pay for them and learn for yourself if you can. This would have the biggest long term benefits and SEO is a great skill to add to your resume.

jubvman
02-18-2014, 01:05 AM
The price you pay for SEO services will depend on a multitude of factors. Basically, the quality of the service is generally resembled in the price.
A lot of posters have said that you should learn SEO and I definitely agree with that. However, there is nothing wrong with using a cheap service whilst you pick it up. There is a bit of learning curve.

CSomm
02-18-2014, 10:25 PM
SEO is not a place to spend money, it's something to spend time learning more about. You are just as capable as anyone else of doing proper SEO, you simply need to take the time to become fluent in the ins and outs of the process. If you want, there are services available to do it for you---some are free, some are paid---but no one can target your product better than you, and YOU should take the responsibility for it if you want great results.

Taru
02-19-2014, 09:48 PM
I agree with everyone here, it's hardly worth paying for it anymore since a lot of tools are very much available and easily understood. It's just a matter of finding some keywords that you can take advantage of and writing them into some of your articles. Additionally, you can pretty much already achieve the same or similar results with social media marketing, which is a lot easier to start with and if your site gains enough popularity it will rise up in the search engine ranks regardless of system manipulation or lack thereof.

sofieb529
02-20-2014, 03:42 PM
To really understand SEO's worth you need to understand SEO. Everyone is capable of setting up SEO, there is tonnes of help online to do it. If you want to pay someone to do it, make sure you get samples of their work first hand;there are a lot of people posing as good writers out there.

pahagwl
02-21-2014, 02:40 AM
I would like to say that you are better off learning about the tools which are available on the internet for search engine optimization. These tools are generally free and would generate all the keywords which will make your website get a good rank in the search results. Even, Google provides a keyword generating tool which is very popular.

vedant4properties
02-21-2014, 04:12 AM
the SEO package just depends upon the reputation of the SEO. the higher the reputation the better the service. so the money matters on the reputation of the SEO.

easyrealtydeals
02-21-2014, 05:31 AM
why to waste money on SEO? just google it and learn and implement new technique every day. you will be an expert within a month.

vivagoaproperty
02-21-2014, 06:18 AM
SEO is the cheapest technique to promote your business. one just needs an internet connection to get started with it.

Nerohs
02-21-2014, 11:55 AM
I agree with everyone on the learning part about SEO, I was not aware that Google even had a little guide on teaching people how to use their SEO tools. However there are some websites, that provide SEO work for extremely cheap, I would suggest websites but i do not know if i can post them here, PM me if you want more details.

OhioTom76
02-25-2014, 01:23 PM
You will need to provide a lot more details. What are they offering, and what are you seeking to get from them? You can't just approach them with a vague request to get you to the top of the search engines. Spend some time and do some research to understand what level of competition is out there for the space you are trying to show up in the top results for. Is it something realistic that you can achieve with your resources? Is there some low hanging fruit within the space that you can capitalize on instead? Are you looking for someone to help optimize your existing site? Someone to consult with you or develop content for your site? Someone to launch a link building campaign for your site? Do biz dev for your company?

Conversely are they making vague promises that they cannot realistically achieve? Do they have any examples of their work?

foduu1
02-26-2014, 04:07 AM
Hello friend.. if you want optimize your website, its cost depends on keyword competition, number of keywords and specific country area..

LindaKay
02-26-2014, 02:03 PM
I write articles for an SEO company. It charges about $500 a month for basic SEO services with about 5 keywords. This price goes up based on the competitiveness of the keywords. I would never pay this much for those services, even though my client is very good at what he does. It's possible to do your own SEO work if you do your research and work on it a bit each day.

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:47 AM
My partner and i don't believe and so. Every message My partner and i access LinkedIn can be a task providing. My partner and i do not get whatever else on there. My partner and i never even believe My partner and i at any time employed that with regard to something useful.

mikelouis
03-06-2014, 01:31 AM
I think SEO is something you can do yourself. Just reading a few tutorials online might shed some light on your quest. I have learnt SEO from reading tutorials and in a few months I find myself good at it. It is all about optimization trust me nothing is hard in SEO.

nishakalai
03-11-2014, 03:57 AM
its depends on your keywords and your website competition. Suppose your website don't have competition means, you just spend Rs.10000 for your website promotion, this is from my experience only.. If you have time means you just read out SEO blogs then you also make your website promotion without investment.

DianaPerk
03-11-2014, 06:57 AM
Hi,

If your best price concerned with budget price deal then each company have their different packages depending upon the business objective,target audience and size.

Basic SEO charges vary from $300-$500 depending on the number of pages and content and time to produce results.
Where as
Detailed SEO vary from $700 - $1000 depending upon pages and the step-by-step manual work that need to be done on every page of website to optimize in a given time and producing valuable results

Thanks

pahagwl
03-11-2014, 10:41 AM
I think SEO is something you can do yourself. Just reading a few tutorials online might shed some light on your quest. I have learnt SEO from reading tutorials and in a few months I find myself good at it. It is all about optimization trust me nothing is hard in SEO.

Yeah, I agree with mikelouis that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is something which you can do yourself. Its all about being able to generate keywords for your site. There are some free clients out there which do this for free. Even, Google has a software with the help of which you can easily start generating keywords for your website. And these keywords generally lead to higher results in the search index.

jubvman
03-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Hey OP,

How's everything going? Did you end up paying for SEO services or are you learning yourself?

I have some good learning material I can send over to you if you're interested :D

John Smith
03-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Its depends upto you that you want to increase business revenue from SEO Service or you agree if your website comes in Google 10th page too.

eagle22
03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
There is no "set price" you should be paying for an SEO service. The thing you need to look at to determine the price is competition. If it is a long tail keyword without much competition you won't have to pay too much. On the other hand if you are trying to rank for a term such as "weight loss" you will need to pay a lot!

foduu1
03-27-2014, 01:04 AM
The top selling price you can obtain is usually $0. 00. Do not need spend everything to obtain a better SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. If you would like key terms, we have a power generator for that (made simply by Google even) in which produces a list of key terms suitable for your web site. If you would like better back links, use a organized website link including Wordpress does.

TomRalphio
03-28-2014, 11:25 PM
From the other side, having working in SEO here's my take on what people should charge-
I don't work for less than £50-70 and hour, but I have ~8 years experience in the industry and am very confident with my knowledge and ability. Unless you have a lot of experience which includes doing on-site SEO for large sites, ranking sites for competitive keywords, cleaning up link profiles and restoring websites that were hit by penalties/algorithm updates etc then I wouldn't recommend charging any more than £40 an hour.

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:48 PM
There is no one 'best' price. You have to think of price in terms of ROI. Some people spend $10k every month on seo services for a $20k profit. A $10k expense sounds like a lot but in front of a $20k profit, it seems very reasonable. Always think of expenses in terms of ROI.

wandering wildman
03-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Hi Patel! I would agree with the general consensus to educate yourself on the best key words. It offers tremendous value to future employees. You will also be more likely to work harder at it since it is for your own personal business.

cameronpalte
03-30-2014, 08:33 PM
The question really depends on what you are being offered. However, I, like several other people have said, believe that you shouldn't pay for your SEO services. You should try and figure them out yourself because ultimately its a great learning experience and it will also allow you to make sure that nothing is being done with your website marketing wise that could result in it getting a penalty which is very hard to get removed. However, if you want to pay for SEO, set yourself a budget and try to go with a large proven company even if it may be more expensive because you are much less likely to get scammed.

ElvisPresley
03-30-2014, 09:09 PM
There really is no way to answer this without knowing what type of keywords you are trying to rank for. Some will obviously be more competitive than others and require more work and time to achieve a beneficial position.

Danedison
03-31-2014, 01:36 AM
Hi gays...........
What is the best price I should pay for SEO services ?
THANK,

SimplySidy
03-31-2014, 03:34 AM
For SEO - unless you know what suits you, I would suggest that you read about the reviews of the Organization on the Internet. Ask them to allow you to contact their clients and ask them. After you are satisfied, start with their lowest plans - just because this is the first time they are working for you and let them know, if the results are fruitful, you would not mind opting for higher prices. Ask them about the time frame they would need to yield results and things should be clearer by this time frame. If not, they are not the right guys, find someone else.

Due to the presence of too many options, things always are dicey and confusing. But as you have to start with someone out on the internet, you should try keeping the above in mind. Also note that Paypal allows you a refund claim - so you can also mention to use this if the results are not as per what the organization proposed in their initial contract or elsewhere.

kikakick
04-11-2014, 09:19 PM
SEO is the process of optimizing the content and formatting text for the website search engines choose the most suitable site for the search service on the Internet. Simpler to understand SEO is a set of methods to put up a top 10 website in the results pages of search engines.
-comes to hiring seo services.!
Adwords seo. adword given a very specific price, price depends on location of site ranking boss, but it's really good or not is a big question.!

foduu1
04-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Really does SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION perhaps work any more? Certainly it does nevertheless the approach The search engines continually messages the search algorithms shows that SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION techniques which work yesterday probably outdated tomorrow. Can you say that is certainly money nicely put in whenever your website falls the government financial aid Search engine ranking positions following each protocol up-date?

It is best to consequently discover SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION and do-it-yourself or perhaps seek the services of anyone to practice it for you personally full-time.

iang
04-26-2014, 05:54 AM
Whole heartedly agree with CSomm learn to do it yourself, not easy I agree but once you get into it you will have the satisfaction of achievement and as CSomm said you know your product or site better than anyone.

http://www.iangsreviews.com

foduu1
04-30-2014, 01:17 AM
Its depends on keywords and keyword competitors.

touqeer
05-05-2014, 03:19 AM
If the people do the search engine optimization ourselves So then the SEO companies and SEO professionals are shut down their offices which is not good.

foduu1
05-05-2014, 06:12 AM
Its depends on keywords competition and website pages.

adil1000
05-07-2014, 06:41 AM
i am not getting understand what do you want to say please describe in details.

bmell
05-08-2014, 04:42 PM
I'll agree that there's enough info out there that people can do SEO on their own. Unfortunately, SEO takes time and most business owners don't have the time. The question you need to ask is, "Is it worth it to add another task to an already busy schedule, or would I rather invest the money and have an expert perform the task?"

jdlhomeandindustrial
05-08-2014, 10:42 PM
I also agree that you should learn seo yourself and pay nothing for it because it will be cheaper. If you are just getting started in seo I would gear your seo for Bing. My opinion is that page 1 on Bing is better than page 52 on Google. Bing likes a keyword rich url, keyword rick page titles,lots of content, and headings. an example of this is my painting website http://www.calgarypropainting.com
I geared it for Bing seo because it fairly new, it ranks really good for anything to do with eco friendly or high quality painting in the Calgary area. The url has pro and painting in it so it ranks pretty good for ''Calgary professional painting" even though I put no effort into that key term.

For one of my e-commerce sites I geared it for Google seo, I found that long tail keywords, high quality backlinks, original content and page title plays a hug factor in rankings. Also remember that content is king, context is queen.

foduu1
05-09-2014, 12:16 AM
its depends on keyword compositions and website pages.

webuyhousescashsanantonio
05-27-2014, 08:35 PM
110SEO can be very complex and if you over-do it, mess it up or don't know what your doing it can cost you a fortune in lost page rank. Think of the cost in that! We buy houses fast (http://www.shebuyshousescash.com/) for cash in San Antonio and we have to be found in the SERPS or we would go under!

robertluke
06-05-2014, 04:56 AM
All SEO costs depend upon the type of your site. For example, if you are having an informative site, it would cost low as comparatively with the sites including eCommerce, online businesses and some service providing sites.

amardeepets3323
06-21-2014, 02:30 AM
No fixed price for any seo services it will depend upon keyword competition and number keyword you have.For best price seo go to gooele and search for seo services provider in your region.

JillADDison
07-02-2014, 07:21 AM
It's depends on your site. If your Site's keyword competition is high then you should spend a lot of money for SEO (500$-10,000$).
If your keyword compitition is low then you should spend 150$-2000$.
It is on my view :)

vinod1
07-05-2014, 06:55 AM
It's depend on the condition that what kind of seo you want to do for your website. If you have a small website then the cost will small and if you want to do for a big website and want to seo for many pages then this may increase the cost of the services.

jesslee
07-11-2014, 12:30 AM
It will be good if you learn and then do it yourself.But a expert can do it quickly and gives you the best results.He can do SEO with quality links.

panditgswami
07-15-2014, 02:43 AM
it depends on your website i have my own astrology website and i am paying according to my requirement like i need my website on top with the keywords i choose.......thanks

someshets
07-15-2014, 07:25 AM
according to me 1000 rs for a single keyword is good for a better service

avvntech
02-25-2015, 06:26 AM
What is the best price I should pay for SEO services.

It will depends on quantity and competition of you business keywords.

Chris_Tax
02-25-2015, 04:44 PM
I am telling you the truth. SEO work takes tremendous of amount of time to do it right. It needs to be done with manual do follow back links. I would be very careful of out sourcing this. It may look like a link farm. Even at $10.00 an hour, the time it takes can add up to $3,000, $5,000 or higher very quickly.

JillADDison
03-01-2015, 03:46 AM
If depends on your keyword. If you choose High competition Keywords then that costs you 1000$-5000$. If your keywords is on medium competition then it costs you 200$-800$

ridgley
03-02-2015, 03:00 AM
It depends on the scope of service that company are providing.

Brittany
10-09-2015, 03:50 AM
When you research SEO rates and request a quote, you want to know what you're getting before selecting an Internet marketing partner. In 2015, WebpageFX’s SEO prices include:

The unmatched expertise of a team of Internet marketers ranked #1 in the US for organic search engine optimization by Heardable.com, the independent authority on SEO vendors and SEO pricing

Access to industry-leading optimization processes, proprietary SEO products, and competitive SEO pricing

A guaranteed SEO campaign backed by WebpageFX’s proven track record of success

Mylaunchkits
10-09-2015, 07:16 PM
This is both an easy and a very difficult question to answer as there's really no "right" answer.

Asking "what's the best price for SEO" is kind of like asking "what's the best price for a car?" Well, what kind of car do you want? A Toyota Corolla? Or a BMW? Because the answers then are very very different and like absolutely everything and anything else in life- you do get what you pay for.

SEO, for anyone who isn't super familiar, is Search Engine Optimization, and is very simply: how you rank in search engines and how easily people find you when searching for your company, your products, your services, or your industry, etc.

Try this: Do a Google Search for "Books"

Amazon is the first thing that pops up and that shouldn't shock anyone. But there a number of reasons why Amazon pops up. 1. They're a huge company, 2. Their programmers are good at coding their website, 3. They have a million other websites that link to them (backlinks). These all contribute to their SEO.

You can "pay" for SEO but as some of the other forum members have stated- you really don't have to. There's a lot of things that contribute to SEO but here's 2 things you as a website owner control and can take care of yourself with a little bit of knowledge and work:

1. Your website coding- your tags, keywords, descriptions, etc.
2. Your backlinks- review sites, recommendations, social shares, links, etc- anything that links back to your website from another place

The first part requires a little bit of work on your part or the part of your programmer- ideally they know at least the basics of SEO to make sure things are coded properly. Google is not the only search engine to be concerned about but considering they control about 70% of the world's internet searches that's who everyone is concerned about so we'll stick with that. Google likes a clean and tidy house (website) so if they crawl you and see your site is well-made they count that. You don't have to be a master programmer or a genius and there are certainly "bad ways" to go about trying to do it (more on that later). One of the more popular hosting plans these days and one that I promote to my own clients is managed WordPress hosting- without going into a long-winded sales pitch on it Managed Wordpress allow a website owner who isn't a programmer to concentrate on their site design from a content perspective more than the coding while the hosting site focuses on things like your SEO and functionality.

Backlinks are a long story as well. They're not all created equal. Don't try to fool Google, they're much smarter than us lol. If you run a pizza restaurant in New York and your buddy has a shoe store in Los Angeles it's not as simple as just having your respective websites link to one another and instantly boost your SEO. First off, a single link doesn't do much. Secondly, Google (and other engines) rank the usefulness of links. Have you ever read the comments on a youtube video and seen something like this: "Nice video! I earn $500 a day by going to this website and doing x,y,z" ? Yeah, that's spammy and Google hates that stuff too.

So to make a long story even longer- what exactly are you paying for? The above mentioned youtube comment spam is an example of the get-rich quick approach to SEO where you basically stuff as many artificial links as possible out into the web and try to fool google into thinking you have a ton of traffic and links. Again, don't try to fool Google. This type of "black hat" SEO is a great way to get them angry at you, punish you by pushing you down the rankings, and at worst- get you removed from searches altogether and believe me you don't want to be removed from Google.

So what are you paying for? Someone to fix the coding on your website? Sure, that's a good place to start. But beyond that you really only need some regular maintenance to your keywords, coding, and content to keep you on the right track.

Backlinks? The best way to get those are organically. Grow your business- engage with people on social media, create and share content, get reviewed, etc. Reach out to industry leaders and publications and try to get involved in ways that will help. If you're lucky maybe a local newspaper does a story on you and links to your website from their website- that's a good backlink to have. Google loves links from legitimate news sources.

Yes you can pay for backlinks but they're not all that effective and many companies do some shady things to get them- like the aforementioned comment spamming. Others set up dummy sites and blogs that just serve as link farms. If you're a store in Chicago having 300 backlinks from Romania A. doesn't help you much and B. looks bad to search engines. Again, don't try to fool them- they know what they're doing and they see what you're trying to do.

SEO is like a car. If you point a car in one direction and hit the gas it will go straight for a bit but eventually and for a number of reasons it will start to veer off to one side or another. When driving we make little adjustments to keep the car going straight. SEO is all about pointing your site in the right direction and then making those little adjustments along the way to keep you on the right track.

When picking what SEO service to go with remember a few things:

1. No one can guarantee you a front page listing on Google. Google decides how they rank sites and what formulas they use and they change them from time to time. The only people who can guarantee you a front page listing on Google is Google. And anyone who CAN get you there (and quickly) is likely doing something shady that will either A. Not last or B. Get you in trouble. The other outcome is C. They'l get you on the front page of Google but it won't last, might get you in trouble, and it might be for a search term that has little or nothing to do with your business.

2. Beware of any company or service who offers the above for very little money. You've no doubt seen advertisements like "$99 SEO- Get on the Front Page of Google in 24 Hours!" A. Re-read #1. B. Google accounts for 70% of the WORLD'S internet searches- A little over 3 BILLION searches a day. If anyone had the ability to safely and securely get you on the front page of a Google search then the front page of all Google searches would look a lot different then they do and they'd charge a LOT more than $99 for it.

So to make a longer story even more nauseating - it varies. I'm sorry for getting long-winded on this but SEO is a crucial part of your web strategy and there is so much snake oil out there that takes advantage of unknowing business owners that could potentially harm their website's ranking in the long run. It's to the point that many business owners don't want to hear about it or deal with it when I bring it up and it's very difficult to get people to listen to it.

SEO is important but it's also important that it's done right. It is, however, not a quick fix. There are no legitimate ways to pay a fee and get yourself permanently parked on the front page of a useful Google search. It is an important and crucial part of a long-term strategy of building brand awareness and growing your website.

So how much? Again it really does vary but if I have to throw out a number- If you're paying more than $200 a month you're probably paying too much and honestly even that's a little high. The most time-consuming part of improving your website's SEO is fixing/improving your coding. Depending on how big your website is and how involved that can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks- maybe more. After that you're basically in maintenance mode and your SEO company will keep an eye on your site and make changes when necessary but the bulk of their job is getting that car pointed in the right direction and then little adjustments along the way. Some company's will have a higher price up front that covers the initial work and then a lower monthly rate afterward- that's also a good way to go.

I apologize for the long post but this is an issue that is important to me. Feel free to comment here if you have any thoughts, ideas, questions, etc or send me a message through the forum. You can also always find me or someone in my company on Twitter @MyLaunchKits if you'd like to connect and chat.

MADY11
10-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Hiii bro, if your want learn seo just go to better institute of your area and pay it as per fee.

IndioBailBonds
10-26-2015, 10:57 AM
Agreed with all the points of you guys. Its really difficult to decide what should I pay for SEO.

BD Eye Copywriting
11-02-2015, 12:09 AM
There should be no one size fits all fee.

It is important to find an SEO and Copywriting service that will first provide you with a free assessment based on your needs, and then provide you with a quotation based on what you actually require and a series of services so you can choose the one that will fit within your budget.

If you would like a free assessment you can contact us directly at www.bdeyecopywriting.webs.com

campbelljof
11-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Why do you need SEO:-Before talking about cost the obvious question to answer first is why you need SEO. I won’t go into many details here since I already wrote about the benefits of SEO for businesses.

How much does SEO Cost:-his is the first question many small business owners ask me and it is perfectly normal to know in advance and before making a decision how much will SEO cost your business. To get directly into the point, there are 3 different pricing models when it comes to buying SEO services.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 10:01 AM
I'll agree that there's enough info out there that people can do SEO on their own. Unfortunately, SEO takes time and most business owners don't have the time. The question you need to ask is, "Is it worth it to add another task to an already busy schedule, or would I rather invest the money and have an expert perform the task?"

johnbally
12-30-2015, 06:58 AM
Well, every SEO firms have different SEO packages. But i think you can start with $100/month at initial level.

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:52 AM
My partner and i don't believe and so. Every message My partner and i access LinkedIn can be a task providing. My partner and i do not get whatever else on there. My partner and i never even believe My partner and i at any time employed that with regard to something useful.

ronniewill
05-25-2016, 07:12 AM
Why you have to pay for SEO Services? :) I think you should learn SEO and implement on your websites. Google will help you to teach everything regarding SEO!!

John Mark1
06-02-2016, 02:04 AM
If they have given you the results then i think you should pay them what they are asking with little bit of negotiation but i think if your doing seo once in a year then you will not get the results which you are looking for. You have to continuously post links for your website if you want to keep it on top.

Kristinperry
06-16-2016, 07:16 AM
YOu can read SEO starter guide and start doing the SEO from your own. You can do onpage and offpage activities for your website and also start doing SMO in facebook, twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus etc.

paulaugust
06-20-2016, 01:49 AM
Its depend on the business your into and the quantity of the keywords you need to rank .based on this SEO service people will demand the cost.

Revperrin
06-21-2016, 08:10 PM
Have you tried fiverr there are people who does just about anything for five dollars.

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Hi...............................!
Most projects cost from $1,000 to $30,000. Hourly consulting rate: $100-300/hr. SEO consultants, whether individuals or agencies, usually charge between $100 and $300 per hour.
Thanks..........................

RjMaan
09-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Well, i think SEO are the are highest paid jobs but still it depends on your preferences what kind of SEO you are trying for your site.

jasp956
09-12-2018, 12:32 AM
SEO
Curso SEO
Club seo
curso de seo gratis
curso de seo online
curso vip do tico santos
curso de seo

5. Link must be clickable and anchor text, Direct URL.
Anchor text Keyword: Seo Service, Social media marketing service, video marketing, Buyseostore.
Link: https://clubseodeverdade.com

Important:
1. I will check manually your post.
2. Link must be anchor text and clickable
3. Includes this text into your forum post without editing.
4. Forum post must be won or unique and live.
5. Avoid Quora
6. No Porn Site

hydroliclzsuprxxssz
09-14-2018, 08:04 AM
it's going to relies upon upon number of key phrases and key-word competition

hydroliclzsuprxxsssz
09-14-2018, 09:02 AM
it will is based upon upon range of key terms and key-phrase opposition

sapna_sagar
10-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Hello,

It depended on your website keywords and competition of keywords. the position of a website in search engine.

FlorenceKling
11-02-2018, 06:33 AM
it's hardly worth paying for it anymore since a lot of tools are very much available and easily understood. But still manual link building is effective technique in SEO so depend on your how you approach anyone. It can be cheaper if you find the right place.

mayoskinclinic
11-02-2018, 11:17 PM
depend on keyword competition and traffic you want from google

CorneliaAlan
12-07-2018, 12:09 AM
As an SEO, I am very much familiar with this question. Almost every client asks similar to this question. But the fact is the cost of any SEO campaign depends on that particular project. The terms like 'Starter', 'Pro', 'Advanced', 'Gold', 'Silver' packages etc. don't work for SEO.

When you are going to buy a car, the price will vary from car to car according to your needs. Like this, the cost of your SEO will match with your needs.

aira
12-07-2018, 07:33 AM
The price for SEO depends on the keyword competition and quality. But whatever price you giving should worth for your business. Find the keywords as a common man and check the search volume of the keyword.

deepakweb
12-07-2018, 07:36 AM
SEO is a knowledge to learn and implement not to spend and implement. So learn before you go to any agency.

roysten
12-07-2018, 07:44 AM
The price for SEO depends on the keyword competition and quality. But whatever price you giving should worth for your business. Find the keywords as a common man and check the search volume of the keyword.

Exactly. You should know about how the people are searching on internet for your business

peter458
12-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Price always depends on your work means how much keywords you are targeting.

aachi
01-18-2019, 11:54 AM
The price depends on the website and the demand for the keywords.

bougti
01-27-2019, 04:12 PM
I do SEO. I charge $1000-$2000+ per month. I am not a firm, I do it on the side of my other online work I do. Everything I get is word of mouth. I have a client I recently took on for $700. That's about as low as I would go, and even that it's tough to really get work done at that price range. You have to think, you're trying to compete with competitors who have probably been doing SEO for years, and are spending $1000+, but you expect to catch up to them on a fraction of their budget. You also have to make sure the company you hire doesn't do any shady stuff that will get you penalized. A lot of companies promise the moon, but end up not doing anything.

Pnr Status (https://pnrstatus.vip/) TextNow (https://textnow.vip/) VPN (https://downloader.vip/vpn/)

kalpesh123
01-29-2019, 01:19 AM
The best SEO and website design services at a very lost cost is Xplore Technology (http://xploretechnology.com/)
you can visit Xplore Technology at the following link:
http://xploretechnology.com/

contacthelp
01-30-2019, 02:53 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such nice information

davidlee21
01-30-2019, 03:01 AM
Depends on the type of services and quality of work. There are many companies and many price tags according to their work.

Nufoot123
03-11-2019, 05:33 AM
Pay as per the keywords you want them to target instead of complete service. Ask for the add-ons you will be getting after SEO pricing. It all depends on the location they are proving service you from. If they are based out of US then they might have a different pricing whereas if someone is residing in Bangladesh or pakistan, then they have less pricing. Experience of the service provider is also a matter of point.

I would suggest you to do a proper research before selecting the service provider. There portfolios and reviews matters the most.

quadrapay
04-21-2019, 07:20 AM
I recommend you to work with top rated seo companies. Seo is an extensive job and can not be achieved at low cost.

These things will help you elevate seo ranks

Create content around long tail keywords and post it on your site
Share new content on all major social profiles of your company
participate on forums and give constructive answers
use youtube and create short informational videos

if you cant do it in-house then outsource to a good agency. Dont run behind the word cheap. Cheap is never the best.

Hope this helps.

hainmarketing
04-23-2019, 03:32 AM
At no cost! https://hain.me/

Pro-SEO-Service
04-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Like others have stated, price largely depends on the amount of competition and the amount of work required to get your site properly optimized. For large companies with a national or international reach, initial SEO set-up can be quite expensive at $5,000 to $10,000 plus (if they don't have SEO personnel on staff) in some instances. The highest I've seen personally is $72,000 a month but this was for a large nation-wide company.

For small businesses (particularly businesses operating in a local market), SEO costs should be significantly less than that. On average, my local SEO clients pay between $450 and $1200 for an initial SEO audit report, initial set-up, corrections, and one month of maintenance. Price always depends on the quality of the client's existing website, the extent to which we need to correct or link "off-site" business listings (Yelp, Yellowpages, Google Business, etc.), the amount of keyword research needed, the amount of back linking required to see results, the amount of competition in the local area, and many other factors. A retainer fee for ongoing SEO maintenance also varies significantly depending on the situation, however, the average for local business owners seems to be around $50-$250 a month (largely depending on competition).

If you are interested in hiring an SEO service, always request a complete SEO audit report. This report should clearly identify issues and have a plan of action to correct the issues. This helps give you a clear picture of what the agency is actually doing behind the scenes. Additionally, it can help you learn and understand the SEO process.

bachhoaso
04-30-2019, 06:39 AM
seo is the most difficult and risky price service

Mời quý khách tham khảo một số danh mục sản phẩm của cửa hàng: Loa kéo (https://bachhoaso.vn/loa-karaoke-loa-keo), Loa Karaoke (https://bachhoaso.vn/loa-karaoke-loa-keo), Micro Karaoke (https://bachhoaso.vn/micro-karaoke), Sạc dự phòng (https://bachhoaso.vn/sac-du-phong), Micro Karaoke (https://bachhoaso.vn/micro-karaoke), Loa Bluetooth (https://bachhoaso.vn/loa-bluetooth/), Tai nghe Bluetooth (https://bachhoaso.vn/tai-nghe-bluetooth-khong-day), Máy Massage (mát-xa) (https://bachhoaso.vn/may-massage),…

tomdeep
04-30-2019, 07:38 AM
Based on the website you should pay for seo service

spoorti1509
10-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Sir, There is no such best or bad price when it comes to SEO services. The price entirely depends on the whom you are getting serviced by and their experience.

HarveyEdward
10-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Depend on your website pages.

mravikiran
10-15-2019, 09:24 AM
The price of SEO services is dependent on many factors including quality of work, ... what you pay for; however, high pricing is not always indicative of high quality service; ... We will also discuss elements of the campaign which should have no ... The types of businesses which are best suited for local SEO include small print ..

StephanieM
12-29-2019, 07:07 PM
The cost of SEO services varies depending on what is included. Most SEO projects in 2019 cost between $750-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project. A one-time project will range between $5,000-$30,000 and hourly rates for consultants fall between $80-$200/hour.

Blue Dot Marketing
(https://bluedotmarketing.eu/services/seo/seo-audit/)

aquafreshrosystem
01-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information for us.

GeorgeFowell
01-15-2020, 01:55 AM
Hi, I am George Fowell from Sydney Australia. Your question is good, but as per view experience is very important in this field. First of all, you check the service provider details and his experience and after this, you can pay him as per suitable.

m2dbahrain
01-15-2020, 02:28 AM
Most projects cost from $1,000 to $30,000. Hourly consulting rate: $100-300/hr. SEO consultants, whether individuals or agencies, usually charge between $100 and $300 per hour

lishmaliny
01-27-2020, 05:38 AM
SEO consultants, whether individuals or agencies, usually charge between $100 and $300 per hour.

Srijana Pandey
02-03-2020, 04:48 AM
Well, It depends on upone the SEO expert and their charges. It also depends that what kind of service do you want from them too.

Geethan
04-18-2020, 02:43 AM
A quick glance shows us the following… an average SEO expert charges between $80 and $130 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1500 per month. Performance-based SEO is free to start, and has dynamic pricing.

jayam
04-18-2020, 10:21 PM
A quick glance shows us the following… an average SEO expert charges between $80 and $130 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1500 per month. Performance-based SEO is free to start, and has dynamic pricing.

valluri
04-18-2020, 10:31 PM
If your marketing budget allows, SEO is an investment that should start sooner rather than later. ... To answer the question, yes, SEO is a valuable investment and is worth the investment. You're building an asset for your company by investing in SEO.

kumari
04-20-2020, 09:35 AM
Bringing SEO back into the equation, the price you pay for SEO services should always be seen as a long-term investment, and not a business expense.

jayam
04-21-2020, 02:37 AM
A quick glance shows us the following… an average SEO expert charges between $80 and $130 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1,500 per month. Performance-based SEO is free to start, and has dynamic pricing.

valluri
04-21-2020, 03:04 AM
So, the long answer is “a good budget for SEO can range anywhere from $0 per month with a lot of time invested, to $1,000 per month for decent service for small businesses.” You can certainly end up paying more, even far more for older, larger sites, but the majority of people investing in basic SEO fall in the $100-$

stephen21
04-21-2020, 07:33 AM
SEO prices depend on number of keywords and area for which you're targeting. Like for national it would be different and local it would be differ.

kumari
04-21-2020, 07:55 AM
Step #1: Ensure that your technical SEO is in place. Attending to all the technical aspects of SEO is absolutely important as a foundation. ...
Step #2: Create lots of linkable content. Now, we get into something that has a more direct impact upon DA — your content. ...
Step #3: Develop strong internal linking. Often overlooked in the craze over “high quality backlinks” is building of high quality internal backlinks.

Figkomi
04-21-2020, 11:09 AM
for the best digital marketing services in dubai try figkomi for more info visit: https://www.figkomi.com/hire-a-digital-marketing-agency-in-dubai/

Figkomi
05-01-2020, 08:49 AM
price for seo service depends upon the service provided by the seo agency

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:39 AM
A quick glance shows us the following… an average SEO expert charges between $80 and $130 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1,500 per month. Performance-based SEO is free to start, and has dynamic pricing.

Geethan
05-07-2020, 05:27 AM
Most of the SEO companies in India charge less than $200 a month for their basic or starter SEO package. The basic package may include all of the important SEO activities that are required to rank your website for a few keywords.

kumari
05-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Depending on the SEO services you choose, the scope of your project, and the agency you work with, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 - $30,000 for SEO services.

Artisingh1
05-07-2020, 10:43 AM
A fast look shows us the accompanying… a normal SEO master charges somewhere in the range of $80 and $130 every hour. Further, the normal month to month retainer lies somewhere close to $750 and $1,500 every month. Execution based SEO is allowed to begin and has dynamic estimating.

Oliverkroll01
05-08-2020, 12:49 AM
A snappy look shows us the accompanying. A normal SEO master charges somewhere in the range of $90 and $120 every hour. Further, the normal month to month retainer lies somewhere close to $790 and $1,600 every month. Execution based SEO is allowed to begin, and has dynamic estimating.

pressrelease
05-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Hello guys
If you have a free press release of any of your products, blog, page, website etc.
If needed, this website is very popular. You should try this pressreleasepower2532

master64
05-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Monthly Services Most successful SEO campaigns expand over one month so one of the best solutions is to agree on a monthly charge.

kumari
05-11-2020, 06:55 AM
Expect a price quote for the projects monthly cost for SEO services and how many months it will take to complete the task to be provided by the SEO Company. Therefore, you will know upfront what the complete price of the job will be and this will allow you budget for monthly payments when they reach set targets.

Geethan
05-14-2020, 06:20 AM

Artisingh1
05-14-2020, 01:04 PM
A quick glance shows us the following… an average SEO expert charges between $80 and $130 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between $750 and $1,500 per month. Performance-based SEO is free to start and has dynamic pricing.

Artisingh1
05-16-2020, 11:56 AM

alex_proget
05-16-2020, 01:21 PM
Excellent Post/blog!

Thank you everyone for this great information guys and always taking the time to post this amazing content, I truly appreciate you and I’m gonna start applying some of that ASAP!

I also have some informative content to help business owners that want to grow their businesses via online!

Here is my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/josesilvera

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for the great content and keep it up guys! Have an excellent day!

jayam
05-18-2020, 12:54 AM
The most common hourly rate for SEO agencies is $100-$150/hour. For SEO consultants it's $75-$100/hour, and for freelancers, it's $41–50/hour.
Do SEO Agencies Charge More Per Hour Than Freelancers?
Agencies: $134.66/hour, on average.
Consultancies: $122.33/hour, on average.
Freelancers: $68/hour, on average.

valluri
05-18-2020, 01:02 AM
A recent survey reported that less than half of all small businesses have an SEO budget. Of those with an SEO budget, the majority (17 percent) spent less than $100/month. That's right – 71 percent of small businesses budget $0 – $99/month for SEO.

Geethan
05-29-2020, 04:54 AM

Lilykevin86
06-06-2020, 03:03 AM
A brisk look shows us the accompanying a normal SEO master charges somewhere in the range of $80 and $130 every hour. Further, the normal month to month retainer lies somewhere close to $750 and $1,500 every month. Execution based SEO is allowed to begin, and has dynamic estimating.

georgehome
06-07-2020, 02:07 AM
Depends on the size of the market you're dealing with and the amount of work someone would have to put into it.

Chris_Tax
06-07-2020, 06:37 PM
I do local SEO for my Income Tax business website. I get my new customer now by using relationship building with Facebook locals.

kumari
06-08-2020, 12:40 PM
The range for the SEO services rate goes from $20 per hour to $200 per hour. This huge difference depends on a number of factors, some are explained below: Region – According to different studies SEO services in Australia costs more (on average) than buying SEO services from a United States firm.

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:09 AM

richardwilson
07-27-2020, 12:40 AM
Most SEO projects in 2020 cost between $750-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project. A one-time project will range between $5,000-$30,000 and hourly rates for consultants fall between $80-$200/hour.

stevealex000
07-27-2020, 04:52 AM
The expense of SEO administrations shifts relying upon what is incorporated. Most SEO ventures in 2020 expense between $750-$2,000/month dependent on the extent of the undertaking. A one-time venture will run between $5,000-$30,000 and hourly rates for advisors fall between $80-$200/hour.

jacksonsamy2
10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
the cost of SEO services vary depending on what's included. Most SEO projects in 2020 cost between $1000-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project. A one-off project will range between $5,000-$10,000+ and hourly rates for SEO consultants costs between $80-$200/hour.

amelyjcob
10-21-2020, 07:59 AM
The cost of SEO services varies depending on what is included. Most SEO projects in 2020 cost between $750-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project. A one-time project will range between $5,000-$30,000 and hourly rates for consultants fall between $80-$200/hour.

MASTERO
11-09-2020, 11:51 PM
If you pay for an SEO service to an SEO company in India, you'll normally be charged between INR 6000-25000 a month (60,000 - 3,00,000 a year). Many SEO companies in India charging a very low amount E.g. – INR 25,000 per year or so.

Bigil
11-11-2020, 03:47 AM

jayam12
11-16-2020, 04:39 AM
If you pay for an SEO service to an SEO company in India, you'll normally be charged between INR 6000-25000 a month (60,000 - 3,00,000 a year). Many SEO companies in India charging a very low amount E.g. – INR 25,000 per year or so.

mithu
11-16-2020, 04:49 AM
If you are hiring a top-level SEO company to execute a local campaign, expect to pay $500+ per month. A national or international campaign will require a minimum budget of $2,500 to $5,000 month.

MASTERO
11-18-2020, 12:13 AM

Geetha john
12-04-2020, 01:23 AM
If you are hiring a top-level SEO company to execute a local campaign, expect to pay $500+ per month. A national or international campaign will require a minimum budget of $2,500 to $5,000 month. Some firms offer a “trial package” at a lower price, with no contract.

Nags
12-04-2020, 01:55 AM

jayam12
12-08-2020, 07:53 AM
If you are hiring a top-level SEO company to execute a local campaign, expect to pay $500+ per month. A national or international campaign will require a minimum budget of $2,500 to $5,000 month. Some firms offer a “trial package” at a lower price, with no contract.

mithu
12-08-2020, 08:02 AM
The cost of SEO services vary depending on what's included. Most SEO projects in 2020 cost between $1000-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project. A one-off project will range between $5,000-$10,000+ and hourly rates for SEO consultants costs between $80-$200/hour.

Bigil
12-10-2020, 12:49 AM

Harsh13
12-10-2020, 05:47 AM
Before paying anyone for the SEO service check whether they already have a website that they have worked for. I have developed my website from Mavenwit (https://mavenwit.com/), Advertising & Marketing Agency. They not only developed they also worked on SEO of my website. It's been a year I have been getting positive results from my website. I also got a fair deal at that time. You should get in touch with them.

Jokel
12-10-2020, 07:14 AM
Did you know about the impact of search engine promotion on your website? My store is over 4 years old. I could never think that buying links from buy reddit backlinks (https://reddit-marketing.pro/do-follow-backlinks/) . would help my business to be productive. Problems in sales I still noticed in 2019. During the year, the growth dynamics have always stood still. I understood that the google position of my site does not change. And it is important, as it turned out. If you have problems related to your Internet business, most likely it is a bad reference mass. You have to work on this problem.

MASTERO
12-10-2020, 11:30 PM

pankaj0008
05-13-2021, 02:27 AM
It depends on agency to agency if you are planning to hire a SEO services. Some agencies charge you as per number of keywords you are choosing and some agencies will charge you bulk SEO like increase organic traffic. Always research before hire any agency in the world about their reviews and ratings.

homeocare
05-14-2021, 12:01 AM
thanks for sharing with us

raviseo120
05-16-2021, 11:11 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

AarushiAashi
05-17-2021, 05:13 AM
In the event that you are employing a high level SEO organization to execute a neighborhood crusade, hope to pay $500.00+ each month. A public or global mission will require a base financial plan of $2,500 to $5,000 per month. A few firms offer a "preliminary bundle" at a lower cost, with no agreement.

FlirtioDating1
05-17-2021, 07:20 AM
Speed Dating Liverpool is renowned for so many reasons, least of all its famed musical history. With a buzzing and lively environment and a very rich history, this music-mad city has something for every couple hoping for the perfect date night.
Dating in Liverpool | Liverpool dating sites | Liverpool Echo dating | Speed dating Liverpool

FlirtioDating1
05-17-2021, 07:23 AM
Speed Dating London is a great way to meet lots of new people in one fun night. Dating in London allows everyone the chance to meet and flirt with people around their age.
Speed dating London | Dating apps London | Best dating apps London | Dating in London | London dating

shunny0007
05-18-2021, 01:39 AM
Most SEO projects in 2021 cost between $750-$2,000 per month based on the scope of the project. A one-time project will range between $5,000-$30,000 and hourly rates for consultants fall between $80-$200 per hour.

Digital Signature in Tally (https://cevious.com/digital-signature-in-tally/)| Digital Signature (https://cevious.com/digital-signature-in-tally/)

nadiasonii
05-19-2021, 05:03 AM
50$ to 100$

gerja
06-05-2021, 06:37 AM
I created my website on my own using Webstarts free website builder, I use GoDaddy hosting which is pretty cheap. As for traffic, my friend works in an SEO company, and he helps me with it. If you need some guidance, I would be happy to help

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:22 AM