PDA

View Full Version : Buying Traffic, Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers

Taru
01-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Have any of you out there ever bought traffic, Facebook likes or Twitter followers. I've seen people selling these services online and I've even tried out buying traffic once or twice just to test it out.

What I soon found out after a few weeks of testing is that the traffic I got were probably mostly just bots, as I first suspected prior to the purchase. I'd say that the main purpose of these types of services is only for padding up your stats and should not be relied on to deliver organic results such as ad clicks or purchases of your products.

What is your opinion of this? Do you think I am missing something, or did I get it right that this is pretty much just for padding up statistics? Is there any other purpose for this that I may not be seeing?

donaldplozha
01-29-2014, 04:39 PM
I think you should stop purchasing these kind of services right away. They cost money and they will mostly give you fake Facebook profiles that will like your page but will never assist it with real activity (likes, comments, shares). I suggest you start using Facebook Adverts, it will surely be much more effective.

delusional
01-30-2014, 01:38 AM
I would never buy traffic or followers for Facebook, Twitter or my website. Those followers are just dead traffic. They are there but they don't do anything. And when Facebook or Twitter start pruning inactive fake accounts, you lose all your followers for which you paid a large amount of money.

cpefley
01-30-2014, 04:38 AM
The problem with this, is that people get rewarded for liking, following, etc. then never look at the site again. They may even unfollow or unlike the Facebook page. There are so many places that offer incentive to do tasks like liking pages, and there are people who just go around to everyone and try to make money. They aren't real potential customers. You need to connect to your audience organically. The traffic will come by word of mouth if they like your products/services.

fredkawig
01-30-2014, 06:05 AM
I'm not sure if there are sites which give you real people for cash. My twitter was made to follow people I do not know, maybe one of the sites which do this hacked my account so I changed my password and removed the applications I was subscribed to. I'm irritated at people who do this to others and to what they did to my account. Maybe there are sites which hack accounts or enable an auto-liker or something. I agree you should stop using sites like those as they promote intrusion of privacy and hacking.

swagger
01-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Buying these can have a great effect, just make sure you buy from a trusted seller who sells real likes/follows. It'll be more expensive, but obviously worth it.

Normal Jim
01-30-2014, 05:01 PM
In my opinion, buying these kinds of services are useful, but only when they are from legitimate sellers. Nobody wants bots to be liking their stuff. If you get a real and legitimate user, then everything should turn out nicely. People will join in because they see the popularity of your posts/accounts. It is worth it.

oxpaulo
01-30-2014, 06:27 PM
It's usually a suspect practice because even if they are real people they're not likely to be interested in your site. There is a great program called tweetadder that has worked for in getting real followers. You can choose to follow people who are following someone in your niche and in turn you can get good follow backs.

Auror
01-31-2014, 07:59 AM
Buying Twitter followers could be a bit useful though. Let's face it, it's hard to get a lot of followers. When people would take a look at your Twitter profile and see that you have less than 20 followers, they wouldn't take you seriously. My advice is that buy followers until the first 2000 then try to gather the other followers yourself. By having a lot of followers on your profile, you would seem a lot more credible.

nowicki2013
01-31-2014, 11:30 AM
Buying traffic, likes, and twitter followers is pretty much just for stats. It brings more authority to your Twitter account. If you buy views and likes for you YouTube videos it'll be easier to rank them to get them on the first page. If you get a lot of Facebook likes for your page you'll get real people to like and go on it. It pretty much just helps to bring in lots of real traffic.

canon_fan
01-31-2014, 04:49 PM
I've seen people selling it, and I wonder what the benefit is. Who are these people liking or following? I've heard stories about some companies selling them and they've just created loads of bots, of fake followers or likers. And that doesn't seem fair, to a viewer or the person buying these. It kind of seems like a scam, because they aren't actually generating any new interested from real people.

Bizwiz1011
01-31-2014, 11:57 PM
I never have been and never will be a fan of these "bots" which they call followers. You don't get any real customers and this it will not help your business.

t0rnad0
02-01-2014, 04:27 PM
I've never purchased any likes or followers but I have used a website called AddMeFast to get more likes. I only used it to boost my numbers when I was first starting out because I knew that the "people" liking my pages were mainly just bots. I don't recommend spending any money on it though because it's just not worth it.

mikelouis
02-03-2014, 03:23 AM
I never go for this buying followers online. They are normally fake accounts created and can be easily flagged thus ending up losing them. You will lose money buying them and if they are banned, you also risk getting banned for buying them.

Lodismel
02-03-2014, 09:29 AM
I understand the purpose of doing this. The biggest barrier to entrance for a lot of things is getting that initial burst of viewers. Once you're a bit set up with 1000 or so people that view your stuff on a fairly regular basis it becomes a bit easier, and if you're doing something with good quality it can take off. That barrier to entry is important though. I think that it's important for everyone to go through it without buying views and such. That initial starting point is the time that you want to learn and get used to how everything works. If you don't know how to do something it's pretty likely that you won't be successful doing it. So I wouldn't suggest people try to take shortcuts.

jamesmorrison926
02-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Buying traffic or just giving the job to create your Social media presence in a short period of time through paid services is just a waste of money & time as well. I have seen that the online media firms guarantee you to have a huge number of facebook likes, twitter following & followers and other aspects to enhance your social presence. But, be aware of these services as these are not the original or an organic one. They just do some trick and provides you the statistics to show that they have done a job for you. It's always harmful for your business or services as the SE's like Google take these services as a mode of spamming.
I suggest all the members, not to use such type of services rather give your precious time to create a good profile and social engagement on your own as the real one :). I am a web designer as well as an Internet Marketing (https://www.odesk.com/o/companies/_~0108ac7a631ad9afc1/) professional and having a very good knowledge on Social media services, so it's a good practice to make your presence on your own in the web market.

highzeroflife
02-04-2014, 10:54 PM
There is absolutely no point in buying traffic. Buying traffic is only good for people that are selling ad space on their site and need a quick boost of views to their page to make more money.

Vash
02-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Why do you want to buy traffic, Facebook likes, and Twitter followers? All the offers that promise to deliver traffic, fans, followers are totally worthless. They use bots to join you... so none of them are real people. You will get 0 conversion rate. All those fake traffic will do you no good unless you are into scam ad companies to think you have high traffic volume.

The only exception is that when you use actual Facebook ads to get facebook fans. Those fans are very real, but then again... it's quite useless now too since facebook lowered the natural exposure rate for the fan page wall posts. Your fans won't even see your wall posts unless you pay to "promote posts".

jfab
02-05-2014, 07:43 AM
It's a good idea to kick start a site but if you're in the music business and you want to really know if people like your materials, it's best not to buy fake likes and followers. For me, it's not good practice. It's a bit deceitful in a way. But that's just my opinion.

eppie
02-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Buying Twitter followers could be a bit useful though. Let's face it, it's hard to get a lot of followers. When people would take a look at your Twitter profile and see that you have less than 20 followers, they wouldn't take you seriously. My advice is that buy followers until the first 2000 then try to gather the other followers yourself. By having a lot of followers on your profile, you would seem a lot more credible.

I agree and that's why FB likes and Twitter followers are essential to start-ups. Having around a thousand followers/likes will help your company get that "bandwagon effect" and you sort of "get the ball rolling" when you start campaigning to acquire real/organic followers/likes. It's actually an effective social media marketing strategy. :)

jakye
02-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I have just started adding in a few paid traffic sites and it is delivering a good amount of traffic. This is supposed to be targeted traffic so they tell
me this is a good way of getting targeted traffic since you are promoting (http://residualincomebuildingclub.com/Links/jakyee01) something or selling something. I could be wrong but I think you should use
Free and paid traffic just be careful who you use some of them will not deliver transferable traffic. Get you a company like Aweber to collect your
replies them you will know who is really interested.

JohnSword
02-06-2014, 04:03 AM
I've never bought traffic, Facebook likes or Twitter followers. Such investments don't really add much value to your marketing campaign, since such services mostly use bots to artificially boost numbers. I believe it's much better to take it slow and steady. Work on creating unique content and engaging your audience on a daily basis. Once you establish your brand name, then all the traffic, likes and followers will come naturally.

fredkawig
02-06-2014, 08:20 AM
I recently noticed that Facebook also offers likes for your pages. Something like 10$ per month I'm not sure but Facebook also sells like. I don't know what's happening but that could be awful since your accounts would be doing auto like for no purpose at all but for Facebook's profits? I need to do a little more reasearch on this.

mikelouis
02-06-2014, 09:20 AM
It is always a bad idea to use short cuts to receive traffic. Most of those accounts are normally fake and will be revoked in a few days or weeks of using them. You will just end up losing your money. Just work hard to make your site better.

am.nevida
02-07-2014, 06:18 AM
I think you should stop purchasing these kind of services right away. They cost money and they will mostly give you fake Facebook profiles that will like your page but will never assist it with real activity (likes, comments, shares). I suggest you start using Facebook Adverts, it will surely be much more effective.

I completely agree with you! the contacts you get are not potential customers, so you should try to find real customers, and as donaldplozha said i think Facebook Adverts is a good idea :)

shaunroller
02-07-2014, 02:08 PM
You have to be very careful when buying followers. Most of them will be bots, and you can't really expect any kind of engagement from them. So I would advise you to build your own following. It does take more work, but it's very worth it in the end. You want to attract real people.

Moore Than SEO
02-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Buying links and followers can result in penalties from Google - and this is devastating to a small business website. I agree with the others here - focus on providing the best and most meaningful content possible on your website rather than finding a shortcut to gaining followers or likes. If your content is truly useful and engaging it will appeal to your target audience. Share this on popular social media resources - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ - and actively participate in online discussions to grow your follower reach. It's better to be safe then sorry, especially when considering Penguin updates.

Dinomarino1
02-07-2014, 10:32 PM
it really holds no value, except to make it look like you're more important than you really are!

SmartPea85
02-09-2014, 05:15 PM
I think the idea of buying traffic, likes and followers is appealing to new business owners because they'd like to jump in and have potential customers already see them as a thriving, successful business. However, I agree that this is not authentic, and in the end will not help your business because the "traffic" you are spending money on to look good are just bots, and people that are smart enough will be able to sense this or even research this. If they look into these fake profiles that will really put your business in a bad light. Any business that has anything "fake" about them is not one I would want to trust with my business, and I'm sure others feel the same. Spending some money up front to boost up your numbers may seem like a good idea, but I don't think this is an honest practice to start your new business and give yourself a good image.

her27
02-09-2014, 05:55 PM
If you're able to view your Website stats you should be able to see how many bots are showing up as well, and that should give you a good idea as to whether or not you're actually getting a lot of bot traffic, verses a unique click through.

canny
02-10-2014, 04:06 AM
Not all services provide fake id, but can deeply discuss with the service provider before giving your money.

bizinchina
02-10-2014, 09:34 AM
I don't understand why people would bother with these as they are not going to generate sales. I see small business buy these type of services and then wonder why people won't purchase their product when they advertise on Facebook. I would far prefer to generate leads via Facebook ads or adwords and at least I would have targeted followers and likes and people interested in my services. It amazes me that some small business have thousands of likes but no engagement

, example 50k likes and 2 people talking about this "

Some companies don't understand that people don't want to hear about your company every day , try talking about some thing topical and interesting.

sdsnook
02-10-2014, 10:02 AM
I agree with bizinchina. It seems simple to me to use the things that are in place as they are. You receive likes because of word of mouth or spiraling via internet sharing. You get customer leads, by using ads or promoting your killer business. You sell products by direct marketing for those products or services, nobody theses days accidentally buys anything via the internet. Quite usually they are looking for a product and will buy what they deem as the best deal. Just because you have 5000 likes doesn't make me want to buy your product or services. Especially if no one is talking about it via FB! Good luck!!

gadgetised
02-17-2014, 06:49 PM
I agree, pretty much just for stats. But don't pay for likes or followers, you are wasting your money. I use Traffup for free Twitter followers and retweets as well as website views. I find it works well considering it is free to use and you can easily build up points to gain followers just by viewing websites. I have easily managed to accrue a large amount of points and gain a number of followers quickly. These are decent followers too, as I have received quite a few retweets.
Check it out: http://traffup.net/free/?rf=415599033&s=b

And if you want to increase your forum engagement and comment engagement on your site, Post Loop is my favourite service. Comment and post on forums to receive points that others can spend on your site doing the same. A great way to create a buzzing community: Check it out: http://www.postloop.com/invite/gadgetised

GHogan
03-08-2014, 12:01 AM
I found a good source of free traffic. Interesting lead sharing concept. Lots of good business tools and internet marketing ideas as well. Its a free service... they figure that a certain percentage will decide to purchase the upgrade but you never have to if you choose not.

Heres the link : www.ibourl.com/26p2

gadgetised
03-08-2014, 12:20 AM
I am not a fan of buying followers and likes. However, I have been able to make some good use of point exchange programs like TraffUp. This is a great website that lets you earn points by following others, retweeting tweets and viewing websites. The best part about TraffUp is that it is easy to built up points by viewing websites. You can gain thousands of points a day, which works out well for promoting your twitter account. Followers are set to around 50 points per follow, and retweets can be set between 10 and 50 points. I have been able to rapidly increase my following and retweets using TraffUp. It can also be used to increase your website traffic if you submit your site.
Here is the link to TraffUp :) This is my referral link. When you refer new users you also gain points. So please use my link :)
http://traffup.net/free/?rf=415599033

pahagwl
03-11-2014, 10:59 AM
I don't understand why people would bother with these as they are not going to generate sales. I see small business buy these type of services and then wonder why people won't purchase their product when they advertise on Facebook. I would far prefer to generate leads via Facebook ads or adwords and at least I would have targeted followers and likes and people interested in my services. It amazes me that some small business have thousands of likes but no engagement

, example 50k likes and 2 people talking about this "

Some companies don't understand that people don't want to hear about your company every day , try talking about some thing topical and interesting.

Though I agree with your point that an increased number of likes for your facebook page or followers on the twitter account are not necessarily going to generate sales, I would like to point out that these followers and likes help creates awareness about the business amongst the people. Users also benefit in a way because they get to know about the various discounts being offered by various companies and they end up making informed choices.

foduu1
03-27-2014, 01:08 AM
I might in no way buy targeted traffic as well as fans pertaining to Zynga, Myspace as well as my personal web page. These fans are only useless targeted traffic. They're at this time there nonetheless they never perform anything at all. And when Facebook start trimming lazy bogus balances, an individual drop your fans for which you paid out a large amount of dollars.

kmrrupesh
03-27-2014, 01:54 AM
I'm not interested for buying traffic or number of clicks because I've already a heavy traffic & likes on our FB profile.

lia
03-27-2014, 03:05 AM
Once I bought these kind of services, but it did not make much sense. Then I try to change likes/retweet etc on some websites instead of buying it, however I think it is not a long term solution, the most important thing still be that try to talk about something interesting and topic. agree with bizinchina

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:53 PM
Don't buy facebook likes unless you can confirm that those likes are from genuine users. The same advice applies to twitter followers. Be careful of many of the fiverr gigs offering these services because many of them use spam facebook or twitter accounts to generate those likes/followers which won't do much for increasing your income. The thing is, you can never know whether a fiverr service will involve an organic user-base so I'd advise you to stay away from these services and work on generating fb/twtr traffic on your own.

Lithium
03-30-2014, 01:45 AM
Don't ever buy FB likes. Either get them in a natural way, or go a likes exchange site if you really want it.

cameronpalte
03-30-2014, 08:37 PM
I have tried these services out before but I have realized what people here have said to you and many other people online will say to you. If you care about raw stats or a raw number of followers to prove something that you think is worth the price then sure feel free to go for it. However, if you are interested in using these followers to drive traffic to your website then it is not worth the price at all.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 09:54 AM
I've never bought traffic, Facebook likes or Twitter followers. Such investments don't really add much value to your marketing campaign, since such services mostly use bots to artificially boost numbers. I believe it's much better to take it slow and steady. Work on creating unique content and engaging your audience on a daily basis. Once you establish your brand name, then all the traffic, likes and followers will come naturally.

ropoint
12-15-2019, 11:57 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information for us.

vinitha
12-16-2019, 06:54 AM
If you have a Facebook account, you can buy Facebook likes or you can buy Facebook followers. ... Buy Facebook page likes is popular with both businesses and individuals on Facebook. With our service you can get Post-Photo Likes, Fan Page Likes, Video Views, Followers, and 5 Star Ratings

YoPro
01-01-2020, 04:29 AM
I agree 100% with you!

jayam12
10-16-2020, 03:11 AM
First of all, it's not against Facebook's terms of service to buy fake likes, let alone real likes. The only thing they have to say about it is the same warnings I've given above; it will lower your engagement rate and hurt your page over time. So no, your page won't be banned for buying fake likes.

mithu
10-16-2020, 03:25 AM
You can buy access to real followers using Twitter follower software that searches through and finds Twitter users with interests similar to yours and automatically follows them, hoping that they will follow you in return. This process is referred to as buying targeted Twitter followers.

ishusri
10-19-2020, 05:36 AM
Chennai Best Architects
Studio7india is now trending as the best architects in chennai that construct the newest model of buildings in excellent manner.
Address Info
STUDIO7 India,
334, Futura Tech Park,
Behind Paypal Building,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Shollinganallur,
Chennai-119.
Contact Details
044–79600644 and 044–45623289.
Enquiry*: 044–79600644
Prasana Kesavan*: 9940669947
kp@studio7in

Geethan
12-03-2020, 01:06 AM
Buying facebook likes and twitter followers , is there a true ... use it to increase traffic to your web page where your item can be purchased.

tuahbao
12-03-2020, 03:25 AM
Have any of you out there ever bought traffic, Facebook likes or Twitter followers. I've seen people selling these services online and I've even tried out buying traffic once or twice just to test it out.

What I soon found out after a few weeks of testing is that the traffic I got were probably mostly just bots, as I first suspected prior to the purchase. I'd say that the main purpose of these types of services is only for padding up your stats and should not be relied on to deliver organic results such as ad clicks or purchases of your products.

What is your opinion of this? Do you think I am missing something, or did I get it right that this is pretty much just for padding up statistics? Is there any other purpose for this that I may not be seeing?

You are correct. The traffics were driven by bot. Just stop buying, they are fake traffic. What you want is real people visiting your website and interact with you. If you want fake traffic, you can easily google for "Free Traffic Bot", you can easily do it yourself without paying others. But, my advice is not to do it, you may get backfired.

sidra06
12-03-2020, 06:50 AM
You got it right, Taru
I'd like to mention, that if someone can pay to buy followers then they could easily pay and promote their pages/posts, it would create organic lead and it would be much worth it.

jayam12
12-07-2020, 03:53 AM
Anyone who has liked your page can choose to unfollow you but will remain “liking” the page. In other words, your page will still register the like, but the account will not see the content that your business posts in their feed. As one source puts it, “Likes are good but followers are better.

mithu
12-07-2020, 03:57 AM
Anyone profiting off of deception and impersonation is breaking the law,” says the New York attorney general. A settlement has found that selling fake engagement on social media is illegal. Selling fake friends doesn't pay.

MASTERO
01-04-2021, 01:38 AM
There is no risk in buying the Facebook likes and Twitter followers because the site which provide the likes and followers are genuine one. They will be active every time to follow you and likes your page. Social media has become one of the most popular ways to market your business's brand to the world.

HenryChinaski21
01-04-2021, 02:42 AM
Any cheating is a risk.
And you take this risk yourself, be careful!

Bigil
01-04-2021, 05:14 AM
I would never buy traffic or followers for Facebook, Twitter or my website. Those followers are just dead traffic. They are there but they don't do anything. And when Facebook or Twitter start pruning inactive fake accounts, you lose all your followers for which you paid a large amount of money.

Nags
01-04-2021, 11:58 PM
I suggest you start using Facebook Adverts, it will surely be much more effective.

lishmaliny
01-05-2021, 06:35 AM
When you buy Facebook likes and followers, you limit the potential of future ad campaigns to reach interested audiences. If you do choose to for social media marketing, your money is far better spent paying Facebook or Twitter directly to boost posts or run ads to the authentic followers you already have.

Rahul28
01-07-2021, 03:54 AM
Instead, consider buying real followers to increase your reach and engagement. The value of Twitter Followers Campaigns isn't limited to the new followers you're buying. You're only paying for followers, which means you can also drive a ton of free ad impressions, clicks, and retweets.

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 12:12 AM
Tempted to take a shortcut by buying Facebook likes or Twitter followers? ... Fake followers will not interact with your profiles and will not bring you more traffic.

Geetha
02-08-2021, 12:12 AM
When you buy likes, it erodes the trust followers have in your brand, skews the results of your advertising, and lessens your understanding of your audience. Buying fans is like paying people to be your friends.

Muthuraj
02-08-2021, 03:03 AM
Hi,

I think it is not a genuine business promotion online. Buying traffic, Facebook likes, and Twitter followers all are spam.

It can't take away to next step to customer engagement in your business website.

jayam12
02-08-2021, 08:50 AM
Your Facebook page will not be banned for buying Facebook likes. Facebook's terms of service don't actually prohibit buying likes. They do try to ban fake accounts, however. If a big number of your likes are fake, you'll lose them if Facebook catches them and bans their accounts.

mithu
02-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Instead, consider buying real followers to increase your reach and engagement. The value of Twitter Followers Campaigns isn't limited to the new followers you're buying. You're only paying for followers, which means you can also drive a ton of free ad impressions, clicks, and retweets.

valluri
02-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Anyone who has liked your page can choose to unfollow you but will remain “liking” the page. In other words, your page will still register the like, but the account will not see the content that your business posts in their feed. As one source puts it, “Likes are good but followers are better.

Geetha
02-12-2021, 01:03 AM
Although Instagram and Facebook have traditionally been considered social ... In terms of lead generation and funneling traffic to your other websites and ... So, they search for the best sites to buy Twitter followers and likes.

master007
02-13-2021, 04:37 AM

master007
03-13-2021, 12:38 AM
There is a great program called tweetadder that has worked for in getting real followers. You can choose to follow people who are following someone in your niche and in turn you can get good follow backs.

jayam12
03-15-2021, 01:47 AM
Your Facebook page will not be banned for buying Facebook likes. Facebook's terms of service don't actually prohibit buying likes. They do try to ban fake accounts, however. If a big number of your likes are fake, you'll lose them if Facebook catches them and bans their accounts.

mithu
03-15-2021, 01:49 AM
Buying fake twitter followers can get your account deleted or banned. Twitter's terms of service make it very clear that buying fake followers isn't allowed, and that any accounts breaking this rule can be suspended or even deleted at Twitter's discretion.

valluri
03-15-2021, 01:54 AM

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:22 AM
They may even unfollow or unlike the Facebook page. There are so many places that offer incentive to do tasks like liking pages, and there are people who just go around to everyone and try to make money. They aren't real potential customers.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:26 AM

master007
04-03-2021, 01:20 PM

jayam12
04-05-2021, 09:42 AM
Don't buy fake Twitter followers.

mithu
04-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Let us count the nasty ways. Prices vary, but we've seen a rough average of $25 for 1,000 likes on Facebook.

valluri
04-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Through a company like SocioBlend, You can buy likes and followers for your Facebook page that is going to take it viral and put it in front of the right people all over the world. They can help you not only with your likes and followers, but they can help you with your comments as well.

master007
04-15-2021, 10:22 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:24 PM

jayam12
04-29-2021, 03:38 AM
Your Facebook page will not be banned for buying Facebook likes. Facebook's terms of service don't actually prohibit buying likes. They do try to ban fake accounts, however. If a big number of your likes are fake, you'll lose them if Facebook catches them and bans their accounts

mithu
04-29-2021, 03:41 AM

valluri
04-29-2021, 03:43 AM
Through a company like SocioBlend, You can buy likes and followers for your Facebook page that is going to take it viral and put it in front of the right people all over the world. They can help you not only with your likes and followers, but they can help you with your comments as well

master007
05-04-2021, 12:04 PM

valluri
05-07-2021, 09:15 AM

RafiGroup21
05-08-2021, 12:08 AM
Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutes’ drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar | CPEC investment | Gwadar real estate

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:35 AM
They cost money and they will mostly give you fake Facebook profiles that will like your page but will never assist it with real activity (likes, comments, shares). I suggest you start using Facebook Adverts, it will surely be much more effective.

Geetha
06-15-2021, 10:17 AM
It was able to please more than 200k customers and that is a decent achievement​, if real. Yahoo, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter are the sites ...