PDA

View Full Version : Free website design

mumblegrumble
11-14-2004, 02:11 AM
Hi everyone.

Im finding it really hard to get customers for my website design business fatlittledogdesign.com and I think this has to do with the fact that I dont have a portfolio. So if you are a small business, I would be happy to redesign your existing website, Or build one from scratch for free. If its a redesign of your existing site I can do it within 3 days.

If youre interested contact kim@fatlittledogdesign.com or mumble_grumble@hotmail.com.

ukcouriersltd
01-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Hi,

I come across your message on the business forum and was interested in what you have to say about the design or redesign of a website.

I have a website but wish for it to be updated and more professional looking. The site is ukcouriersltd.co.uk

I have it hosted and running with Freewebs.com but this gives me an un-professional look to my clients.

If you could help, please email me with your suggestions.

Best Regards

Steve Myring
Managing Director
UK Couriers Ltd
www.ukcouriersltd.co.uk

Rahul28
02-22-2021, 06:19 AM
Wix is available for free for as long as you want. If you need professional features like your own domain name or ecommerce, you must choose from one of their premium plans ranging from “Combo” to “Business VIP”. The cheapest ad-free plan with a custom domain name costs $14 per month.

jayam12
02-26-2021, 07:50 AM
Manage Your Sites & Clients. Free 24/7 Support. Sign Up Today! World's Largest Inventory. 24/7 Phone & Chat Support. 76M+ Domains Managed. Lowest Industry Prices. Services: Domain Names, Web Hosting, Website Builder, Email Addresses, Web Security.

mithu
02-26-2021, 07:52 AM
Create Your Own Stunning Website Design with Free Templates. Try It Today! Custom domain name. Advanced image editor. Easy-to-add blog. Customizable online store. Customizable templates. Multiple payment methods. Free multilingual fonts.

valluri
02-26-2021, 08:00 AM
Create a professional website with the Wix website builder. Choose a customizable designer-made template and add the features you need. Get started today.

lishmaliny
03-04-2021, 08:49 AM
Weebly's free website builder makes it easy to create a website, blog, or online store.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:36 PM
Wix is available for free for as long as you want. If you need professional features like your own domain name or ecommerce, you must choose from one of their premium plans ranging from “Combo” to “Business VIP”. The cheapest ad-free plan with a custom domain name costs $14 per month.

FatJoe
05-12-2021, 08:09 AM
Thank you for this really great article! When it comes to sports betting there is always room for improvement. For anybody! So I will read all this really carefully. I think you need to become an affiliate for https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/22-bet365 and earn extra money not just on sports betting but on earnings of your partners too.

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:03 AM

nadiasonii
05-17-2021, 01:08 AM
You can find free website design from Wix Site

AarushiAashi
05-17-2021, 05:11 AM
Allow Google to assemble your first site free of charge. We'll assist you with making a delightful site to intrigue and connect new clients – and build up your business on the web.

Muthuraj
06-11-2021, 03:08 AM
Hi,

I think Wix is the best platform to design website user and search engine friendly. If you want to design a website you can try it.