PDA

View Full Version : SCORE Small Buisness Mentoring

JessycaN
01-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Does anyone have any experience with SCORE? A friend of mine suggested it to me. They apparently have free (?) workshops for small business owners and entrepreneurs, and offer mentoring? I was hoping someone would have a bit of inside knowledge. Like are the workshops actually free, and are they useful? How does the mentoring work, how easy/hard was it to get a mentor, and was the mentor helpful? That sort of thing. They look like they're nationwide in the US, and I have a local chapter. Any information would be awesome.

Oivas
03-11-2014, 04:54 AM
Does anyone have any experience with SCORE? A friend of mine suggested it to me. They apparently have free (?) workshops for small business owners and entrepreneurs, and offer mentoring? I was hoping someone would have a bit of inside knowledge. Like are the workshops actually free, and are they useful? How does the mentoring work, how easy/hard was it to get a mentor, and was the mentor helpful? That sort of thing. They look like they're nationwide in the US, and I have a local chapter. Any information would be awesome.

Hi Jessy,

I don't have much of an information on this upfront, but let me check and revert. In the meantime, can you tell me the goals that you wish to achieve through such a workshop? Look forward to your reply.

stockbrokers
09-19-2014, 10:52 PM
the website seems reliable,you might want to check testimonials

pjwhite
04-29-2016, 09:30 AM
do you have a link to the website, it look like I can't find it on google, maybe because I am in Canada. Here, score is a restaurent xD.

GGG
04-22-2018, 01:55 PM
How you can make daily sales on e-commerce sites

If you're interested in learning to how to make daily sales on the world's biggest eCommerce sites, without spending any money up front, you're on the perfect page

http://bit.ly/2H6j6TE

boysunflower
07-13-2020, 03:01 AM
by giờ bảo mnh ngồi viết code chắc chết mất. lu lắm rồi khng đụng vo code

speeduser
02-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Mentoring is a really good thing to have especially when you are new in the business and you need to start. It would be the thing you should be concentrating right now. - Phillip Elden (http://www.phillipeldenblog.com/)