PDA

View Full Version : Rxn Investments sounds promising...

True Self Organics
01-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Rxn Investments is a private loan program backed up by Forex (which from what I can see is a really good biz) Plan includes 1-3% daily for lifetime and 50% daily for 5 days. Anyone doing this?

rsodell
02-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I'm in the business of checking and sorting out the validity or "potential" validity of HYIPs. I've been into this industry for just over a year and have learned MUCH more about it than I EVER though possible! My goal now is to educate ANYONE else who is interested in learning about HYIPs BEFORE they lose their life savings! There ARE good ones out there...the problem is that...probably 95% of them are SCAMS!!! So it takes a LOT of time, effort and research to identify those that have been well performing and will continue to be well performing into the future! Please go to my website for of this information and more! I welcome your questions, comments, and opinions on this matter and the website!

AlecD
02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm in the business of checking and sorting out the validity or "potential" validity of HYIPs. I've been into this industry for just over a year and have learned MUCH more about it than I EVER though possible! My goal now is to educate ANYONE else who is interested in learning about HYIPs BEFORE they lose their life savings! There ARE good ones out there...the problem is that...probably 95% of them are SCAMS!!! So it takes a LOT of time, effort and research to identify those that have been well performing and will continue to be well performing into the future! Please go to my website for of this information and more! I welcome your questions, comments, and opinions on this matter and the website!

I don't think you're s'posed to direct traffic out of this website to your own for business information. Not only that but your post was almost completely irrelevant to the OP's question.

As for the OP, investment into any sort of pharmaceutical company is ALMOST ALWAYS a good idea. Just like investing into hospitals or any other business that cares for the sick. Do I recommend you to throw your life-savings at it? Absolutely not. Do I recommend you set some resources aside so you can test the waters? Very much so!

True Self Organics
02-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. I think anything medical, alternative energy, and telecommunications should be good. right?

rsodell
02-04-2014, 01:59 PM
I apologize! I got a little overzealous about offering you valid information on HYIPs. I did take the time to look into RXN Investments...it was one I was considering at one time. As it turns out, Mr. AlecD did NOT do his homework and just because a program CLAIMS that it invests in medical, alternative energy, telecommunications or ANY other valid high revenue industry does NOT mean that they actually DO invest in these industries!!! What I'm trying to say is that RXN Investments is a SCAM!!! If you'd like to test my response out...go ahead and invest in them!!! Mr. AlecD may very well be the program's administrator!!! I would be careful of getting answers from people who give you very general information such as AlecD's answer!