PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my shareholder???

Lanacshirelass
06-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a year into business and have a shareholder who has a stake in the business and is also a director. She invested cash for a % and that's exactly what I wanted and needed to get going. I plan to have the cash paid back by the end of 2017. She is absolutely no help to the business, outdated and energy sapping. That said, I wouldn't have been able to start up without her funds. But once I've paid them back paying dividends for her doing nothing at all is going to annoy me. We have a standard shareholders agreement and she has 30%. What do you think the best and right thing is to do? It's playing on my mind so feel I need to get it sorted (when the time is right) or settled in my mind. Can anyone help?
Thanks

fanean
02-12-2019, 08:47 PM
When communication is also important to be honest with your shareholders. The receiving dividends from their share of the stock at a profit. As investor engagement continues to evolve organization must adopt of strengthen and engage with there shareholders after all they provide the investment that keeps your company moving forward. While you will hopefully be regarded them by increasing the value of their shares, you can also keep things running smoothly day to day with a number of simple tips.

joesimen
02-19-2019, 12:00 AM
based on your agreement you need accept if you want to know how my company is running with shareholders you visit mobile application development company in Bangalore (https://dxminds.com/)

Jolo
09-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Shareholders own the company so they are legally and morally entitled to the profit share. However, if you are doing lots of hard work you need to make sure that the company is paying a salary commensurate with what you are doing. In this way everyone gets what they are entitled. After your salary - maybe bonus - and expenses there is less profit to give to the shareholders.

adamdecker
10-14-2019, 02:58 AM
Denoc Audiologist in chennai (https://www.denochearing.com/about/) offers you an extensive range of hearing aids crafted with the latest technology to cater to your needs. HearFon is affiliated with world-class hearing aid brands which are equipped with modern technology to offer customized solutions.

adamwayne
10-14-2019, 03:42 AM
People that possess regular portions of organization stock are seen as the genuine proprietors of that organization. As incomplete proprietors of the organization, regular investors reserve the option to take an interest in an organization's gainfulness for whatever length of time that they claim the offers. In the event that an organization's governing body

speeduser
12-18-2020, 05:03 AM
As a suggestion, the first thing to do is have your lawyer review your contract with your stakeholder. It will really help if you know all the bases that has been covered in this contract. - Phillip Elden (https://phillipeldenoregon.com/)

alishbasaki
02-01-2021, 11:23 PM
As value proprietors, investors are dependent upon capital increases (or misfortunes) and additionally profit installments as remaining inquirers on a company's benefits. Investors additionally appreciate certain rights, for example, casting a ballot at investor gatherings to endorse things like directorate individuals, profit dispersions, or consolidations.

raviseo120
02-01-2021, 11:42 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

lishmaliny
03-19-2021, 03:46 PM
Voting Power on Major Issues.
Ownership in a Portion of the Company.
The Right to Transfer Ownership.
An Entitlement to Dividends.
Opportunity to Inspect Corporate Books and Records.
The Right to Sue for Wrongful Acts.

nadiasonii
04-16-2021, 03:08 PM
based on your agreement you need accept if you want to know how my company is running with shareholders you visit mobile application development company in Lahore

lishmaliny
04-23-2021, 07:07 AM
Distribute Shares Fairly.
Make Strategic Long-Term Decisions.
Communicate with Shareholders.
Return the Cash When There Are No Value-Creating Options.

RaniaRanii3
04-27-2021, 01:25 PM
Regular investors are the last to have any obligations paid from the selling organization's resources. Basic investors are conceded six rights: casting a ballot power, possession, the option to move proprietorship, profits, the option to examine corporate archives, and the option to sue for unjust demonstrations.

lishmaliny
05-03-2021, 09:33 AM
When you become a shareholder in a company, dividends are not the only way in which you get to earn. Occasionally, companies reward shareholders in non-cash ways as well. Rights issue and bonus issue of shares are two of the most popular ways in which this happens.