PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Using LinkedIn for their business?

wahmbrenda
01-30-2014, 01:09 PM
I know that the topic of Facebook has been discussed here numerous times but what about LinkedIn? Are you using it for your business?

Personally, I don't like it so I don't use it as much as I use Facebook. Nevertheless, I think that anyone who's serious about their business should at least have an account there. I am shocked to see this site overlooked so many times. What's your thoughts on it?

Sally108
01-30-2014, 03:17 PM
I believe you have to at least have a linkedin account. You need to have a presence everywhere possible. And I agree, it is not my favorite site, either. I think of it as an 'overflow' site for my promotions. It think it serves a purpose.

DomDom
01-30-2014, 03:33 PM
I think LinkedIn is a must have. Its basically facebook for companies, its not perfect and has its flaws but not using it is missing on alot of opportunities!

highzeroflife
01-30-2014, 04:22 PM
I think LinkedIn is a must have. Its basically facebook for companies, its not perfect and has its flaws but not using it is missing on alot of opportunities!

have to agree with this. It doesn't bring a ton of business but even a few connections that turn into a stream of income is better than not doing it at all.

lifeliveson
01-30-2014, 08:08 PM
I have it and used to use it frequently. I kind of forgot about it actually until I noticed some people add me. I should get back into it and see whats up again. I know its a great tool. But I am at an odd age where anyone that I can possibly "link with" is a good 10 years older then me. Alot of people close to my age haven't been using it religiously.

swagger
01-31-2014, 05:12 PM
I've looked into it, but just like you, I didn't like the website personally, I prefer Facebook much more then it.

TaraC
01-31-2014, 11:19 PM
When I worked as an insurance agent, I used LinkedIn to get most of my clients. I was targeting professionals and LinkedIn was perfect. I joined networking groups and participated. Many people are unsure about insurance, but are intimated to talk to an insurance agent face to face. I was very helpful and answered a lot of questions. I even did a little soft promotions of my free talks about various types of insurance.

wahmbrenda
02-01-2014, 12:17 PM
TaraC I think that LinkedIn is perfect for things like what you were doing. People say that I should be glad that I have a LinkedIn account but in the few years that I've had 1, I haven't had it provide me with any benefit. That's sad but maybe I'm just in the wrong sector where this social media form simply won't work for me.

RickGrantham
02-01-2014, 02:28 PM
It depends on whether or not LinkedIN is where your customers hang out at.

There are many groups there that can drive traffic to your site if you are an active participant (similar to a forum).

I have also advertised on LinkedIN before. At the time, the minimum per click was around $2. The benefit is that people give SOOOO much info to linkedin.. like their title, the size of their company, etc. So you can really narrow down your target market.

Rick

Bakerpat
02-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I have been told that Linked In is the place to find connections and clients but to me it is another place to go to take up more of your time. I get request to be part of groups but so far I have not replied to any. Facebook is also another place to take up more time. Trying to stay connected is almost a job in it self.

delusional
02-02-2014, 11:11 AM
I only use LinkedIn for networking. I don't know if I would ever request something from the people I've networked with.
I would also use it to find new employees but I'm sure there are other and maybe better ways of finding new employees.

wahmbrenda
02-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Bakerpat, you're so right... Social media takes up a whole heck of a lot of time. It doesn't matter where you do it or how you do it either. I think that's why there are some people who do this for a full time job for clients. I don't know that I'd have what it takes to hang out in these places all day.

Lodismel
02-02-2014, 02:35 PM
LinkedIn is a good place to advertise yourself. It makes it easier for people to find you. It's kind of like a web-based resume. The main reason to use it is to advertise yourself. One of the best things you can do for yourself if you are looking for work, or even if you are in a job, is to get people to know about you. You aren't going to get opportunities if people don't know you exist.

Brianna Jay
02-02-2014, 03:27 PM
I have a LinkedIn account, but I never log on or use it. Honestly, I find it a bit intimidating and I really have no idea where to start with it. I feel like it's only beneficial for older businessmen. I'm not trying to stereotype or anything of that nature; I just don't know if I would find my kind of crowd in a place like LinkedIn. Perhaps I should look more into it and see what all the rage is about.

nowicki2013
02-03-2014, 10:48 AM
I recently discovered LinkedIn a few months ago. It can be a great place to get exposure for your business. You can join groups that would be associated with your "niche" of your business and get email lists of everyone in that group. Talk about free advertising! Another great tip I can give you is go to Toplinked.com. You can download lists daily of people who've joined LinkedIn so you can send them a request on there. Only send 200 requests a day though. You can usually get 120 or more connections a day this way!

cpefley
02-03-2014, 10:53 AM
I think that LinkedIn is a great way to network and build resourceful business contacts. I have found it useful, but I realize that it isn't for everyone. It is nothing like Facebook, so I understand where you are coming from.

tspires2
02-03-2014, 10:53 AM
I have an account but I agree it is not my favorite! There are so many other options that I sometimes forget about it for a few days so it could be my fault it doesn't really work for me as I don't really push it! I do better with other social media markets for sure!

wahmbrenda
02-09-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm starting to wonder if it's only good for networking with other like minded businesses, which doesn't always help whenever you're trying to build a business. I need clients and it doesn't seem LinkedIn will help much with that. Is this the same experience that others are having there?

her27
02-09-2014, 04:39 PM
I have a LinkedIn account that I've had for the past couple of years after returning to college, but I can definitely relate to Bakerpat's comments on the subject as far as obtaining any business connections through LinkedIn; other than in my own field of study, which is all I've used LinkedIn for up to this time. I'm basically building my Website when I can carve out some additional time, but I'm really beginning to lean more towards paying for advertising that's within my budget, verses using up so much of my time placing information on social networking sites. To me it just seems like a real hit or miss when you're trying to advertise your business on social networking sites and it is very time consuming.

RickGrantham
02-09-2014, 08:52 PM
I'm starting to wonder if it's only good for networking with other like minded businesses, which doesn't always help whenever you're trying to build a business. I need clients and it doesn't seem LinkedIn will help much with that. Is this the same experience that others are having there?

I ran ads recently on LinkedIN and had a 10% hit rate. By that I mean 10% of the people who clicked on my ad, downloaded my book and were added to my email list.

I think it depends on your industry.

What industry are you in?

TaraC
02-09-2014, 10:22 PM
I recently discovered LinkedIn a few months ago. It can be a great place to get exposure for your business. You can join groups that would be associated with your "niche" of your business and get email lists of everyone in that group. Talk about free advertising! Another great tip I can give you is go to Toplinked.com. You can download lists daily of people who've joined LinkedIn so you can send them a request on there. Only send 200 requests a day though. You can usually get 120 or more connections a day this way!

Thank you for that resource: Toplinked. I will definitely check it out. I have used LinkedIn successful in the past. LinkedIn is the perfect social networking site if you want to reach the professional market and being active in groups in the best way to position yourself.

mikelouis
02-09-2014, 11:43 PM
You need a linkedin account so that you can present your business idea or company to a lot of professionals. Linkedin is different from Facebook in the sense that you meet only professionals who can actually make an impact on your business. It is also much faster to get connections on Linkedin than other social networks.

nicolefiore90
02-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Can you make a business page for your Linked In? I am not familiar with it. I have a personal Linked In account but I do not use it that often and am not familiar with using it for a business account.

DonnaIReilly
02-16-2014, 09:50 AM
I think LinkedIn is great for building a business presence. I use it mainly to advertise my business and since I have been using it I have gained a number of job offers and clients. I agree with some of the people above, its better to put links and get yourself noticed all over. The more seen you are on the internet, the better :)

caveman
02-16-2014, 10:37 AM
My friends use it and they think it's a really good way to find new connections. Personally, i've never thought about trying it out. Maybe i'll do it. :)

Lithium
02-24-2014, 09:37 AM
I have seen a lot of businessmen that are using this. I recommend it if you want serious customers or even cooperators.

Ryand88
02-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Facebook for professionals is the way I can best describe it, I am not an employer but I imagine several will look at linkedin and get an idea for what you have done, what connections you have and just general information about you, a good linkedin profile will never hurt and might even get you some contacts.

angelicagapit
02-24-2014, 08:50 PM
I have a LinkedIn account, but I have no idea how to use it at all. Either I didn't have so much time to actually try to understand it, or it really is hard to understand. It's probably the second, but I didn't feel like using the site that much.

Who knows? Maybe I'll continue using my LinkedIn account again once someone actually helps me use it.

samm1973
02-24-2014, 09:50 PM
I only use LinkedIn for networking. I don't know if I would ever request something from the people I've networked with.
I would also use it to find new employees but I'm sure there are other and maybe better ways of finding new employees.

I agree with delusional 100% here. I view LinkedIn as a personal tool for networking or perhaps even job hunting. It's much less casually social than Facebook, and I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable advertising goods or services there. Though becoming active in industry specific forums isn't a bad idea. That way you've worked your way into people's heads as someone who is knowledgeable about your field when they need your service.

Lithium
02-25-2014, 10:07 AM
LinkedIn is actually for professionals. There are people actually looking for a certain business on that site, unlike most Facebook users. It's simply more effective to use both sites, Facebook and LinkedIn.

foduu1
02-27-2014, 12:26 AM
I believe you should a minimum of use a linkedin consideration. You need to have a profile everywhere you go feasible. In addition to I concur, it isn't definitely the internet site, often. I do believe of the usb ports just as one 'overflow' internet site for our promotions. The item believe this serves a reason.

foduu1
02-27-2014, 11:02 PM
I have been told that Linked In is the place to find connections and clients but to me it is another place to go to take up more of your time. I get request to be part of groups but so far I have not replied to any. Facebook is also another place to take up more time. Trying to stay connected is almost a job in it self.

janineaa
03-08-2014, 12:45 AM
I have a LinkedIn account but it's for my personal profile and not for my business. I never really though to make an account for my business on LinkedIn. I think the website is more practical for people looking for jobs and not necessarily for businesses. But it is a good idea just for the sake of having a presence on that particular site.

erikao1o
03-08-2014, 04:52 PM
I've always thought that Linkedin was and still is one of the more professional social networks. It's definitely a great network to use when you are hiring people, and it's a place where everyone should have their business listed. Linked is definitely a great place to find connections, and it's also a great place to do some networking.

jubvman
03-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Have been thinking about using LinkedIn for quite some time now, mainly for networking and what not. Have you guys seen a good impacting on networking from using LinkedIn or would you consider it a waste of time?

Lithium
03-09-2014, 04:36 AM
It's not a waste of time. You only need a serious business and serious customers.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 02:16 AM
yes alot of peoples use linkedin for their business and linkedin is the place where you get alot of offers clients and connection for your business

jesslee
07-15-2014, 12:46 AM
I think you should have an account here.I know facebook is much better but by joining here you will find something new and different.

ketusoftware
07-15-2014, 06:53 AM
Linkedin is good to client contacts. the groups in linkedin helps to get projects. your company profile gets noticed on this networking site.

Alisha.Phillips
07-16-2014, 03:36 AM
Well, IMHO, it all depends on what kind of business you're running or more precisely who are your customers and where they hang out. I heard some opinions that LinkedIn is only for serious business, and Facebook is only for teens. Obviously, it's not true. There're so many businesses run ONLY with Facebook reaching great incomes. But LinkedIn gives you a great opportunity to show your business in a more professional light. Also, filling up your business profile, linking it with people working for you, acknowledging their skills and competencies it all helps with appearance and SEO - especially now, when google is so obsessed with social media :)

561brands
11-12-2017, 10:55 AM
LinkedIn is actually one of the most highly targetable advertising platforms available. You can serve content, targeted email messages (InMail), or traditional ads to many different demographics and if your business targets a specific group of occupations, you can target directly by resume title. Managed properly, it can bring big results for your small business.

jainsonsindia
11-12-2017, 11:56 PM
If you are looking for business through internet an account on linked in is a must. Linked in is one of the best places to meet professionals and make business ties. at least having an account and maintaining it every once a while is what you can start with.

Unidos
05-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Yes, we are using the LinkedIn platform for our business so that we can generate leads and can aware of them about our services.

abdulkaddir
05-12-2019, 12:18 AM
ofcourse linkedin gets proper leads.

ProsConnected
05-29-2019, 03:12 PM
I use LinkedIn on a daily basis. LinkedIn just like Facebook is one of the best places to promote your services. But you need to be smart about it.

Advertising on its own might not get the result you're looking for because if you don't know what you're doing you might quickly run out of your budget. So the best way to start is to start posting relevant content to promote your services.

Our website, https://www.ProsConnected.com does exactly the above.

Although our AI does not have the sense of imaging to dream hence it can't write stories yet! However, it understands what it reads and can do its own research on the topic. This approach allows AI to generate a new piece of content that is original with reference to links that helped AI to write the new piece.

Then AI follows complex Google SEO guidelines to make sure all the SEO elements are set up!

Social Media is a monster on its own. AI follows the complex map that is provided by ProsConnected to follow all social media platform guidelines to successfully use each piece of content to bring in the maximum amount of traffic from each platform, LinkedIn included. And then it immediately starts building links to your site and starts broadcasting your content on the web, so you don't lose on time & money.

The result is immediate traffic via social media along with improving your SEO result rankings.

To find out more go to www.ProsConnected.com.

AarushiAashi
12-26-2019, 11:01 AM
Prepared to begin? Incredible, we're prepared to help! Here are ten hints that can assist you with drawing in your crowd and develop your business utilizing LinkedIn for showcasing

Geethan
04-29-2020, 06:02 AM
Here are 5 steps you can use to promote your startup on LinkedIn:

#1 Make sure your LinkedIn Profile presents who you are and what you do in your startup relevant to your Most Important Viewer (target audience)

#2 - Connect to LinkedIn Members who are relevant to your startup. Focus on your Most Important Viewer (target audience) and their influencers.

#3 - Share content relevant to your Most Important Viewer (target audience) and what your startup does to serve/support them.

#4 - Build a LinkedIn Company Page and share useful and beneficial content focused on your Most Important Viewer (target audience)

#5 - When relevant and possible ask your LinkedIn Network for opportunities to talk beyond LinkedIn.

master64
05-01-2020, 12:00 PM
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. You should customize your LinkedIn connection invitations.

stephen21
05-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Yes, LinkedIn is very useful for business promotion. We can use connection sending method to connect with entrepreneurs and business owners to approach them for a good connetion and also build a relationship to promote businesses.

debora
05-04-2020, 03:38 AM
1. Use LinkedIn as a Networking Tool
LinkedIn is an amazing networking tool.

To take full advantage of LinkedInís networking capabilities, you need to do three things:

Connect with people
Build an all-star profile
Interact with others
2. Use LinkedIn as a Publishing Platform
3. Use LinkedIn for Online Reputation Management
4. Generate Leads, Drive Conversions
5. Use LinkedIn to Find New Talent
Conclusion
Whether youíre looking to grow your network, manage your online reputation, scale your business, drive valuable social traffic to your site, or find and nurture leads, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool for your business.

Even if you invest more time in other social networks, you should create a LinkedIn page for your business and start exploring these opportunities.

Every businessís audience is unique Ė you just might find you have tremendous engagement on LinkedIn.

vinitha seo
05-11-2020, 05:48 AM
Exterminate inefficiencies.
Take advantage of advanced search.
Make quality connections.
Make your messages personal.
Donít stop at a connection.

holisticbuilder
05-21-2020, 03:28 AM
yes i am doing.

master64
05-21-2020, 08:57 AM
LinkedIn Company Pages used to be viewed primarily as HR landing pages for brands. Though this is still one way to use LinkedIn, the network is also becoming the perfect place to drive business results, raise brand awareness, promote career opportunities, and educate potential customers on your products and services.

ludacriss
05-21-2020, 10:42 AM
MASTERO, as well as me. I also prefer to find some managers in Linkedin. And you simply have to figure out - who will be on board of your new start-up, even before you will take credit in this or that bank. As well as you should understand who will be in chief positions with you. Recently found this article ( http://www.founderdocuments.co.uk/directors/who-to-have-on-the-board/ ), which helped me a lot in reminding some things I forgot about start-ups.

Geethan
06-04-2020, 04:08 AM
You can boost your chances of success with the following LinkedIn for business tips and strategies.
Encourage your employees to connect with your company's LinkedIn Page. ...
Publish valuable content. ...
Include rich media. ...
Take advantage of LinkedIn Groups. ...
Try Showcase Pages. ...
Go global with multi-language tools.

vinitha seo
06-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Employer branding using Linkedin 1 Interact online 2 Your free Company Page is your official business presence on LinkedIn 3 Career Pages are an extension of your Company Page; theyíre where your jobs and your employer brand shine 4 Recruiter gives you unique access to Linkedinís members 5 LinkedIn Jobs 6 LinkedIn Learning

atocloud
06-09-2020, 06:24 AM
I go through all other comments and all are not fond of using Linkedin but I personally use it for my business promotion. Definitely it wont give as much traffic as Facebook does but it we can use it for our brand awareness

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:45 AM
LinkedIn Company Pages used to be viewed primarily as HR landing pages for brands. Though this is still one way to use LinkedIn, the network is also becoming the perfect place to drive business results, raise brand awareness, promote career opportunities, and educate potential customers on your products and services.

TangelThor
06-15-2020, 01:36 AM
LinkedIn's focus on job searching and professional networking makes it a valuable platform for small business entrepreneurs. There's a lot you can do on LinkedIn beyond the basics of building a profile and connecting with your colleagues. Read on for 20 ways to benefit your business through this useful social network.

Geethan
06-19-2020, 01:48 AM
The most successful strategy I have seen for making sales on LinkedIn, is by playing the long game.

Make connections with people where you have a mutual interest. Such as people, groups you are or even in similar industries where you are aligned with the same potential clients. (That last tactic is more useful for joint ventures)
After connecting with people, be human (not a sales robot) and ask questions about them and their business. People love to talk about themselves, they donít love being sold to as soon as they get a new connection.
On getting to know your new connection, place how your offer would be a fit for your new connection.
Or if you and your new connection have similar clients, tell them about your offer and ask them if they would tell their clients about your offer. (Sugar coat this with a commission.) In return you will also tell your own clients about an offer (that fits with your clients) from your new connection.
I hope this makes sense? Here are some further tips on LinkedIn and getting engagement.

When you get engagement on LinkedIn you will get more sales and you will not have to pay a penny in advertising.

Ajithkumar
06-19-2020, 02:33 AM
Hi all, I am Ajith and i am glad to answer your question, As per google, among one 1 in three, know about a product via digital platforms like social media, blogs and forums.So Social Media Management & Marketing (https://dgtlmart.com/social-media-management-marketing-packages/) is essential these days, Moreover, there is a norm in today's society that is, for B2B business they are using Linkedin to connect with professionals , for example selling an ERP services etc, same in contradictory B2C, fashion products, apparels people now mostly use instagram and facebook as it will reach the consumers too quick.

jayam
06-19-2020, 08:23 AM
More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business. Not just because it's the preeminent social network for recruiting and hiring top talent. With more than 690 million members, more and more brands are using LinkedIn marketing to network, connect, and sell.

valluri
06-19-2020, 08:27 AM
LinkedIn's focus on job searching and professional networking makes it a valuable platform for small business entrepreneurs. There's a lot you can do on LinkedIn beyond the basics of building a profile and connecting with your colleagues. Read on for 20 ways to benefit your business through this useful social network.

jayam
07-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Complete your company and personal profiles. ...
Make connections to find new, high-quality leads. ...
Join an industry group. ...
Engage with your budding network. ...
Cultivate recommendations and endorsements. ...
Search over 500 million professionals and ask for introductions.

valluri
07-11-2020, 11:50 PM

Lilykevin86
07-13-2020, 12:38 AM
The theory was that anybody on the planet could be associated with any other individual by has become a powerful device for producing B2B drives that numerous organizations. I likewise suggest utilizing the entirety of the diverse post types accessible on LinkedIn.

atocloud
07-20-2020, 12:56 AM
I believe you have to at least have a linkedin account. You need to have a presence everywhere possible. And I agree, it is not my favorite site, either.It think it serves a purpose.

stevealex000
07-21-2020, 06:40 AM
every businessman use linkedin account. linkedin is the community of businessman and also its a good way of getting clients....so everyone must use this app

raviseo059
07-21-2020, 06:41 AM
thanks for sharing with us

JamesBradley
07-24-2020, 06:27 AM
Yes, I am using LinkedIn for business promotion & advertisement.
LinkedIn is the most influential social media platform to connect with business professionals & niche influencers.

atocloud
07-28-2020, 02:39 AM
I believe you have to at least have a linkedin account. You need to have a presence everywhere possible. And I agree, it is not my favorite site, either. I think of it as an 'overflow' site for my promotions. It think it serves a purpose.

TangelThor
07-28-2020, 02:55 AM
It's a platform for promoting your home business, finding a job or freelance work, and connecting with joint venture partners. If you have a home business that caters to other businesses (B2B) or have a business in which networking for partners or clients is important, you should have a profile on LinkedIn.

AdsYouCanTouch
07-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Quick answer: yes I have linkedin Biz page, but I feel I need better content for that audeince. I do a lot on Facebook as well, most of my content is FB.

I've always had a personal linkedin. When I launched my B2B company, I created a page on all the main social sites. FB, IG, LinkedIn, and even Pinterest. Only two months ago I was at 85 followers and in 2 years had only made 9 posts. I started inviting my personal connections(people I don't even know) to "like" my business page and now I have 350 at this moment. Not bad for organic followers IMO. I haven't really done much so I can't expect thousands right?

I like the idea of LinkedIn, especially since I think it's a better audience if your're a B2B company. But my main concern is, now that I have followers that are possibly future clients (whereas I don't feel that way on FB), I need better content for LinkedIn then facebook. No product posts, valueable content, aimed to to slowly "court" people.

jayam
08-03-2020, 11:43 AM
LinkedIn is an integral part of many successful business' marketing strategies today because of how effective it can be in expanding professional networks. When you use LinkedIn to market your business, you gain access to useful features related to analytics, connections, and brand-building, just to name a few.

valluri
08-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Create a Company Profile. ...
Use LinkedIn Polls. ...
Answer a Question. ...
Participate with Groups. ...
Create a Group. ...
Leave a Status Update. ...
Ask for Recommendations. ...
Advertise.

atocloud
08-05-2020, 01:42 AM
I know that the topic of Facebook has been discussed here numerous times but what about LinkedIn? Are you using it for your business?

Personally, I don't like it so I don't use it as much as I use Facebook. Nevertheless, I think that anyone who's serious about their business should at least have an account there. I am shocked to see this site overlooked so many times. What's your thoughts on it?

It depends on whether or not LinkedIN is where your customers hang out at. There are many groups there that can drive traffic to your site if you are an active participant (similar to a forum).

Geetha john
11-30-2020, 12:22 AM
More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business. Not just because it's the preeminent social network for recruiting and hiring top talent. With more than 690 million members, more and more brands are using LinkedIn marketing to network, connect, and sell.

jayam12
11-30-2020, 03:23 AM

mithu
11-30-2020, 03:25 AM
Complete your company and personal profiles. Make connections to find new, high-quality leads. Join an industry group. Engage with your budding network. Cultivate recommendations and endorsements. Search over 500 million professionals and ask for introductions.

Saravanan12
12-04-2020, 07:03 AM

RaniaRanii3
12-05-2020, 12:07 AM
In excess of 30 million organizations use LinkedIn for business. Not on the grounds that it's the superior informal organization for selecting and recruiting top ability. With in excess of 690 million individuals, an ever increasing number of brands are utilizing LinkedIn advertising to arrange, associate, and sell.

Geetha john
12-05-2020, 12:59 AM
How to Use LinkedIn for Your Small Business

MASTERO
12-13-2020, 11:49 PM

Rahul28
01-15-2021, 08:29 AM
Adding LinkedIn to your marketing strategy can help you expand your network, find customers, and cultivate a professional reputation for your home business. Consider adding a LinkedIn badge to your website or blog, so visitors can easily find your profile and connect with you.

Lilykevin86
01-15-2021, 10:34 PM
Complete your company and personal profiles. Make connections to find new, high-quality leads. Join an industry group. Engage with your budding network. Cultivate recommendations and endorsements. Search over 500 million professionals and ask for introductions.

KENZAdvertising2
01-16-2021, 02:22 AM
IN THIS TECH SAVVY WORLD, it's IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS to support NOTICED ONLINE THROUGH GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS) PPC speaks to pay-per-click. It is such a web advancing during which patrons pay a cost at whatever point one among their commercials is clicked. Toward the day's end, pay-per-snap may be a promoting framework to guide individuals to your site through the Google program and on other request assistants.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 12:43 AM

susiparker
01-18-2021, 07:34 AM
A lot of people are using LinkedIn for their business because it's a platform for professionals and it gives an opportunity to connect with decision-makers for better business opportunities.

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:15 PM
In excess of 30 million organizations use LinkedIn for business. Not on the grounds that it's the transcendent interpersonal organization for selecting and recruiting top ability. With in excess of 690 million individuals, an ever increasing number of brands are utilizing LinkedIn advertising to arrange, associate, and sell.

milliejack
01-25-2021, 07:57 AM
Yes. LinkedIn a great platform for business, especially for B2B as there are thousands of hot leads that you can reach using the best LinkedIn automation tools.

MASTERO
01-25-2021, 11:48 PM

Bigil
01-26-2021, 02:29 AM

alishbasaki
01-28-2021, 10:58 PM
LinkedIn for business allows you to build credibility, create a meaningful network, and glean insider expertise from established experts in your industry. More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business.

Geetha
01-28-2021, 11:44 PM

raviseo121
01-29-2021, 09:39 AM

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:38 AM

seowebhelp
02-02-2021, 04:30 AM
Thank you to share the information..

Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in/diabetic-retinopathy-cured-at-iclinix/) l Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in)

AronLouieEderi1
02-02-2021, 04:35 AM
Business name:
Green Quality Air
Owner name:
Aron Louie Ederi
Address:
13426 Vista Bonita
San Antonio, TX, 78216
Phone:
(210) 772-1438
Keywords:
Air Duct Cleaning San Antonio
Description:
Green Quality Air is mostly recognized for our commitment to serving our customers while staying friendly to the environment and its surrounding. Green Quality Air San Antonio, Texas have a large history of high standards and dedication to our clients, providing top notch and unbeatable quality duct cleaning services across San Antonio, Texas. Green Quality Air San Antonio has been successfully operating in the air duct cleaning industry since the 2000's, specializing in providing commercial and residential air duct cleaning in Texas, from the very beginning, quality has always been the main goal for our business for when setting home and business owners up with our services, all work is performed by experienced and trained team to ensure results that no other business can compete with, this has allowed Green Quality Air San Antonio to maintain the reputation we have built with our customers over the years.

AronLouieEderi1
02-02-2021, 04:38 AM
Business name:
Green Quality Air
Owner name:
Aron Louie Ederi
Address:
13426 Vista Bonita
San Antonio, TX, 78216
Phone:
(210) 772-1438

ChristopherCurrie
02-02-2021, 06:39 AM
Yes, I am currently using LinkedIn for business advertising & marketing, which is a very beneficial social media platform for me.

MASTERO
02-03-2021, 01:27 AM

johnsimirion
02-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Yes, I use LinkedIn to find clients. It is very convenient to pull emails from this social network using a free service. I use this email finder (https://snov.io/email-finder). Bulk domain option is handy if you want to explore up to 20,000 domains at a time.

MASTERO
02-04-2021, 12:19 AM

Muthuraj
02-04-2021, 02:47 AM
Yes, I use it for our company and client business promotion online. It is one of the best social media platforms for promoting your business service or product online. Why are you waiting, you can try to promote your business through this platform.

christianarobert
02-04-2021, 04:53 AM
yes. A very good platform to find leads and use for chatting with professional businesses.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:21 AM

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:24 AM
Owner name:
Aron Louie Ederi
Address:
13426 Vista Bonita

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:33 AM

notty667
02-11-2021, 04:14 AM
LinkedIn for business allows you to build credibility, create a meaningful network, and glean insider expertise from established experts in your industry. ... With more than 690 million members, more and more brands are using LinkedIn marketing to network, connect, and sell

Rahul28
02-12-2021, 06:31 AM
As a social media platform for business professionals, LinkedIn is most effectively used by small business owners who create both a LinkedIn personal profile and a company page. ... It provides additional opportunities for your business to be found in the search results for the services you offer

geekinformatic
02-12-2021, 07:10 AM
It's your opinion about this. But maximum of us using this platform for Brand Awareness. This one is a professional platform designed to help us establish and reinforce business relationships.

RafiGroup21
02-13-2021, 11:04 PM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

Mikellandor2
02-14-2021, 07:32 AM
Chucktown Locksmith was founded to provide for the community's growing security needs and Peace of Mind. The public is becoming increasingly aware of the need to properly address safety concerns. Many no longer rely on cheap locks provided by big-box stores and other discount outlets. They require locks which provide higher level security than what is standard. Grade Locks secure your home, business or other property by resisting various methods of attack used by criminals in their lawless actions. These locks are designed with quality in mind rather than achieving the lowest price-point possible. Grade Locks are available only through the qualified Locksmith.

Owner name:
Mikel Landor
Address:
1054 Anna Knapp Blvd #25G
Mount Pleasantł SC
Phone:
(843) 396-3103

raviseo120
02-14-2021, 11:40 AM

lucycarter
02-16-2021, 02:45 AM
Having a LinkedIn account is very important for any business. It helps in driving traffic to your site if you are an active participant. It is helpful in finding potential clients for the business. Plus you can also do advertising on Linkedin.

Bigil
02-17-2021, 09:35 AM

lishmaliny
02-19-2021, 03:30 AM
LinkedIn for business allows you to build credibility, create a meaningful network, and glean insider expertise from established experts in your industry. More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business. Not just because it's the preeminent social network for recruiting and hiring top talent.

KENZAdvertising2
02-21-2021, 05:44 AM
Web development services in Lahore | KENZ Advertising offers the simplest website development services!
Work with Pakistan's leading website developers at KENZ Advertising. We build customized websites from scratch and include essential elements that make them effective in your lead generation strategies.

Bigil
02-27-2021, 06:58 AM

RafiGroup21
02-28-2021, 12:55 AM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies (https://rafigroup.com/) | Buy plot in Gwadar

Geetha
03-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Discover five ways to use LinkedIn for business.
Use LinkedIn as a Networking Tool. LinkedIn is an amazing networking tool. ...
Use LinkedIn as a Publishing Platform. ...
Use LinkedIn for Online Reputation Management. ...
Generate Leads, Drive Conversions. ...
Use LinkedIn to Find New Talent.

jayam12
03-10-2021, 01:04 AM
LinkedIn is a powerful tool and it can immensely help founders, sales executives, marketers and even developers. You can build connections and grow your business efficiently with LinkedIn. Earlier I used this site just to maintain professional contacts but was amazed to use LinkedIn for business marketing.

mithu
03-10-2021, 01:07 AM
LinkedIn for business allows you to build credibility, create a meaningful network, and glean insider expertise from established experts in your industry. More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business. Not just because it's the preeminent social network for recruiting and hiring top talent.

valluri
03-10-2021, 01:13 AM
As a social media platform for business professionals, LinkedIn is most effectively used by small business owners who create both a LinkedIn personal profile and a company page. ... It provides additional opportunities for your business to be found in the search results for the services you offer, and.

alishbasaki
03-10-2021, 11:04 PM
LinkedIn for business permits you to construct believability, make a significant organization, and gather insider skill from set up specialists in your industry. In excess of 30 million organizations use LinkedIn for business. Not on the grounds that it's the transcendent informal community for enrolling and employing top ability.

raviseo121
03-10-2021, 11:49 PM

Topnotchny1
03-11-2021, 01:12 AM
Business name:
Top Notch Locksmith & Security
Owner name:
Roye Cohen
Address:
12 Avenue B
New York, NY
Phone:
(646) 781-7070

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:19 PM

lishmaliny
04-01-2021, 06:23 AM

KENZAdvertising2
04-02-2021, 12:09 AM
Website CAN BOOST YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE! | Web headway in Lahore | in the present modernized world, clients' first coordinated effort with any business' thing or organization occurs on the web. Thusly, it is fundamental for associations to have a web site about their thing or organization. Regardless, having a web site page doesn't guarantee that a business will prosper.

Geetha
04-02-2021, 01:04 AM
Not only can you post status updates and link back to content on your site, you can also use LinkedIn as a native publishing platform and create exclusive content for your LinkedIn audience. LinkedIn is the only social media network that you can use as a publishing platform for articles.

Bigil
04-03-2021, 09:32 AM

Doggyu
04-06-2021, 03:26 PM
I've always bypassed various Linkedin software, but decided to try https://octopuscrm.io/ for the sake of its useful functionality and ease of use. I never regretted it, because now I automated viewing profiles and sending messages, that is, I took off the most difficult responsibilities. An excellent program that will make it easier for you to work with this social network at times.

MASTERO
04-07-2021, 02:18 AM
Not only can you post status updates and link back to content on your site, you can also use LinkedIn as a native publishing platform and create exclusive content for your LinkedIn audience. LinkedIn is the only social media network that you can use as a publishing platform for articles.

amitdigital
04-09-2021, 12:48 PM
Yes LinkedIn is best

Best doctor for prostate surgery (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best hospital for hemorrhoids treatment (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l Best hospital for laser circumcision (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/) l best Urologist hospital in Gurgaon (https://siddhihealthcare.in/)

valluri
04-17-2021, 06:57 AM
Not only can you post status updates and link back to content on your site, you can also use LinkedIn as a native publishing platform and create exclusive content for your LinkedIn audience. LinkedIn is the only social media network that you can use as a publishing platform for articles

mithu
04-17-2021, 07:01 AM

jayam12
04-17-2021, 07:06 AM
As a social media platform for business professionals, LinkedIn is most effectively used by small business owners who create both a LinkedIn personal profile and a company page. ... It provides additional opportunities for your business to be found in the search results for the services you offer, and.

RafiGroup21
04-18-2021, 11:26 AM
Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutesí drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar | CPEC investment | Gwadar real estate