PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Affiliate Programs

Sally108
01-30-2014, 03:08 PM
I would be interested in any recommendations of good affiliate programs. It is hard to weed through all of the scams out there. I am involved in a few right now. But I am wondering if there is something new?

Brianna Jay
02-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Not sure if you've ever heard of Instant Rewards (http://www.instantrewardsnetwork.com/briannajay09), but it's worth a look. It is my primary source of online income. I make a commission when I refer customers to try major companies' trial offers. Even if they cancel before the trial period is over, I still make my money. In order to be eligible, I had to complete an offer that literally only cost me $1. Upon completing that offer, I now receive multiple $20 commissions for every person I refer. It's a very simple system that works and customer support is extremely helpful and prompt. I've never had a problem with them. You can message me if you're interested in joining.

EBAYPROFITS
02-02-2014, 02:15 AM
Hey Sally I am involved with a Company Called DS DOMINATION we deal with EBAY AND AMAZON how more legit can you get

you don't have to recruit to make a income !!!!!! Its only 19.95 a month we all waste that much on Bs a week let me know if you want more info

Sally108
02-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Thank you for your replies! I have heard of both of these programs, but not in any detail. If you would like to send me more information, please send to scrapbooker6180@yahoo.com If you would, please write in the subject something like - requested info - or something along those lines so I know it is something I want to take a look at. I am willing to take a look at both of these.

Taru
02-21-2014, 08:40 PM
You can check out CPA programs, which I think may be a little bit easier to sell. I'm not too familiar with the other programs, but the most famous one seems to be CPALead, and if you search it on Google, I'd guess that the top results are most likely legitimate too. If you are set on just selling products through affiliate links, however, the top choices for that seem to be Amazon and Clickbank, but I imagine Amazon would be a little easier to sell since Clickbank just mostly sells ebooks and memberships to sites.

Gmac9100
02-23-2014, 06:05 AM
I would recommend Adfly, or Linkbucks. The concept is very simple. All you have to do is post links around the internet, and the pay you every time someone clicks your link. It's called "Pay Per Click" You can make a decent amount of money depending on how hard you work. I find that this method is most successful if you have a website. That way you have a steady wave of traffic to click your links.

darelle4
02-25-2014, 09:24 AM
I find they don't pay much though because in order to get paid you need to have like thousands of clicks. But it is still something to look into because if you make at least 100 post a day for a month or two you can probably sit back and watch money generate but you have no control over that unless you have a strategy and a good one.

endhot
03-01-2014, 06:24 PM
im upset with shorter url...

how about reseller amazon ???

http://watchfree.me/84/w.png

gadgetised
03-06-2014, 06:07 AM
ShareASale (http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=69&U=673411&M=47&urllink=) is one of the best programs I have come accross. They offer some great products that work well for me as a tech blogger. These include gadgets, accessories, software and more. They also offer good payout rates for their merchants, have their own referral program and make payments easy.

eppie
03-07-2014, 07:58 AM
I haven't tried Amazon but based on my research, Amazon is still the best affiliate program around. Shareasale is new to me but it looks promising :D. I love the fact that they have "Green" merchants. Will look more into it. Thanks for sharing. :)

nick87
03-18-2014, 09:36 PM
ShareASale (http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=69&U=673411&M=47&urllink=) is one of the best programs I have come accross. They offer some great products that work well for me as a tech blogger. These include gadgets, accessories, software and more. They also offer good payout rates for their merchants, have their own referral program and make payments easy.

I haven't heard of that one before, do they payout with paypal by any chance?

angelicagapit
03-18-2014, 11:02 PM
I would recommend Adfly, or Linkbucks. The concept is very simple. All you have to do is post links around the internet, and the pay you every time someone clicks your link. It's called "Pay Per Click" You can make a decent amount of money depending on how hard you work. I find that this method is most successful if you have a website. That way you have a steady wave of traffic to click your links.

Thanks for these recommendations. I haven't heard or tried these two PPC sites before, but it does seem very simple. I've recently just started a blog, and hopefully I can be able to find some Ads that relate to my niche market target. How's the pay? And can you choose what ads you want to place on your site?

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look more into those two sites.

mikelouis
03-18-2014, 11:46 PM
I would say that you check out affiliateseeking.com it is one big site that has all the information that you need. It has several information on sites that claim to offer affiliate programs. They will highlight how much they pay and what are the requirements to receive your money.

ursell
04-02-2014, 11:17 PM
I say clickbank, amazon, and rapbank are the best programs. Rapbank pay you through paypal.

ozelegend
07-19-2014, 07:24 AM
These are the top forex affiliate programs

www.winningfxbrokers.com

For those not in the know, forex affilaites can earn thousands from one click, not just a few bucks.