PDA

View Full Version : Is this Networking?

11-15-2004, 04:26 PM
New to forum. Can someone tell me if a forum is considered networking?

Jayne
12-13-2004, 10:41 AM
It's one form of networking, but there are many others.

eppie
03-12-2014, 08:24 AM
New to forum. Can someone tell me if a forum is considered networking?

In business, If you are trying to connect to others (online or offline) with the purpose of finding new opportunities, then it can be considered networking. :)

janineaa
03-14-2014, 01:54 AM
It's definitely one way of networking because in forums, you can talk about your product and get free reviews. It's also a marketing tool. People will get to know what you are trying to sell, and in a forum, you will also get to know different people who could help with your business.

bingaguilar
03-21-2014, 07:09 AM
Yes, it's a form of networking because in forums, you get to meet new people, learn new ideas and even talk about your own business and interests. It can also be used to promote your own product or service, as long as it is not forbidden in the forum. Networking, simply means connecting with people who share your ideas and interests. A forum is also a great way to get advise and even help with your business or job, or just about anything.

fredkawig
03-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Yes. A forum definitely is. As long as you use it for the purpose to recruit other people or influence them to buy a product or do something like a task, it is thus considered as networking.

owesem75
03-21-2014, 09:32 AM
I would like to simply answer.. YES. But networking means, after connecting to one.. it should also connect to another one.. and on.. and on.. and on.

If your forum targets audience who would be the end-user of your services, etc.. then forum is used as marketing venue. If you could convince your audience to refer your site and encourage them to also engage.. and so on.. then.. it is networking.

Just my opinion.

printer
08-13-2014, 12:56 AM
yes you can say this because with the help of forum you can contact with different people and promote your product by doing advertising in this.