PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Business

Taru
01-31-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm sure a lot of us here are aware that starting up or running a business is heavily grounded in reality, and it would be best to keep fantasies out of the day to day decisions and just in conducting business in general. However, I do still think that dreaming every now and again is healthy for our imaginations as future, aspiring, or even practicing entrepreneurs, as it helps to keep our mind sharp and at the very least it gives us something to aspire to.

That said, this has always been a favorite question of mine to ask any business minded friend or associate, so I'm hoping to hear what our members here have to say so I could get to know you guys a bit more through your answers.

I personally would love to own a bar/restaurant or hotel. I've always been interested with the hospitality industry, and if only I had a looser budget for capital at present, I'd love to jump in and take the opportunity even if it is one of the riskier businesses you could partake in. Another optional dream of mine is having an apparel brand, one that would be widely known, even if it doesn't become as highly sought after as the classic brands like Gucci and Chanel, I'd be perfectly happy just having a moderately successful fashion brand.

Now it's your turn. :) The question is what would your dream business be, if you had the luxury of unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing?

SimplySidy
02-01-2014, 05:23 AM
For me, If I had "unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing" I would surely start the space travel business. I would set up a Space Center and invite applications for Pay-to-24 Hours in Space - it would imply - training and then putting up people in space for 24 hours and then bring them back.

Space travel has always been my fantasy and I would love to start up a business in that.

nowicki2013
02-01-2014, 11:59 AM
My dream business, believe it or not, would be to own a telemarketing company. I used to work for Telemarketing Services for 4 years and I loved every second of it. I was a team leader my last couple of years and I was in charge of about 20 people. The company went out of business because of a bunch of federal regulations that made it harder and harder for sales. I would love to start my own company and get a lot of telemarketing work, especially with campaigns for candidates and causes that I'm in favor of.

DomDom
02-01-2014, 12:53 PM
I am a physician so my best kind of job would be to have my own private clinic ofcourse! A huge desk and an office. The clinic itself working precise and effective like a Swiss clock! :D

TaraC
02-01-2014, 07:30 PM
My ideal business would be a training and seminar company. I would love to travel across the country giving workshops. I don't like standing up and giving speeches, but I do love putting on workshops.

fredkawig
02-02-2014, 06:00 AM
I would also want to consider having a set of hotels and into the tourism industry. Right now our business is based on how much tourists would want to avail of our services thus I've found out that the tourism industry is one that brings in good money. I also want to have a food manufacturing corporation, food is always there for consumption and people are being particular nowadays on the food that they are eating so I believe the food industry is a big goldmine. I also want to go into electronics and computer tech since I am a techie myself. Technology is expensive and profits are huge in this area.

swagger
02-02-2014, 12:35 PM
I'd love to own a video game designing company. Unfortunately, these days it takes a huge amount to get running, and there's a huge margin for failure, so it's only a dream.

Moore Than SEO
02-03-2014, 08:22 PM
I often dream about earning my income as a well known published fiction author. I'd love to work from a cabin in the woods conjuring stories and characters each and every day. I do try to carve out some spare time to devote to my writing ambition, but as everyone else knows it can be hardest to make time for these far-fetched dreams. Swagger - I second your interest in owning a video game company. I used to aspire to work for Electronic Arts as a project manager or writer, but life took me along an alternate path. I miss the days of having time to kill with headshots and multiplayer adventures!

AlecD
02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
With unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing? I'd open my open pharmaceutical chemical research company. Imagine the good that could be done for the world! I have so many chemistry ideas as is, but nobody will fund me to research what I WANT to research. It's all for their own personal medicinal interests. That is to say, to keep making more money by keeping them coming back. Sad-to-say. But for example, imagine an efficient aerosolized delivery system for disease cures such as malaria. It would change the complete face of helping struggling third-world countries as we know it for the better. Course my father did always instill into me the following: If you are going to waste time dreaming, DREAM BIG!

JohnSword
02-04-2014, 03:55 AM
Actually, even with unlimited capital and no chance of failing, my dream would still be the same as the one I'm following right now - that is, a creative arts studio that creates unique content. Everyone can list out all the things they can do, but it takes courage to actually work towards their dreams.

delusional
02-04-2014, 05:31 AM
I would have a business that provides IT services for companies. I have seen a lot of businesses who just don't care about their customers and who seem like they don't even know what they are doing. My business would be different. Keeping other companies up to date about new technologies, better hardware, better chances to get work done, ...

caveman
02-10-2014, 09:37 AM
I would probably start a record company. I've always been really into music. Whether it is rap/hiphop, country, electronic, rock, or pop you name it. I've taken piano, violin, drums and guitar lessons and I absolutely love it. But i'm a terrible singer. Can't sing to save my life. I wanted to actually study music as my major in college but changed my mind about it. So, I think it makes sense for me to go on this path.

tspires2
02-10-2014, 09:49 AM
I would love to own a boutique or maybe even an online boutique. One that sells the newest and trendiest clothing for everyone! The only problem is that I live in the completely wrong area for this! The area that I live is not trendy nor do they care what is the newest fashion! I think if I were to take a chance on this option is to go the online boutique option!

derrickadkins1970
02-11-2014, 09:05 AM
My dream business is a simple food restaurant starting a small capital.

levis_88
02-12-2014, 11:09 AM
my dream business is to own a boutique, create my own design, have my own tailoring shop for women, young girls and babies =)

caveman
02-12-2014, 11:33 AM
I would love to own a boutique or maybe even an online boutique. One that sells the newest and trendiest clothing for everyone! The only problem is that I live in the completely wrong area for this! The area that I live is not trendy nor do they care what is the newest fashion! I think if I were to take a chance on this option is to go the online boutique option!

Nice! I'm doing something along this line. :) It's fun as hell. Even if your area isn't too trendy, online boutique is definitely worth trying. It's something I love doing so it doesn't even feel like I'm working. Great great idea tspires2!

Taru
03-05-2014, 03:33 AM
I would probably start a record company. I've always been really into music. Whether it is rap/hiphop, country, electronic, rock, or pop you name it. I've taken piano, violin, drums and guitar lessons and I absolutely love it. But i'm a terrible singer. Can't sing to save my life. I wanted to actually study music as my major in college but changed my mind about it. So, I think it makes sense for me to go on this path.

This completely slipped my mind, and I think I'd enjoy this very much as well. I also have pretty much the same concerns, in which I'm not really that talented in any of the instruments that I do know how to play and I am also not a very good singer, but at the same time, I'm also obsessively interested in music so I guess the next best thing would be to become a producer or to have my own record label. I'd love this but I think nowadays the need for record labels are becoming less and less necessary because anyone can pretty much make their own music and sell it without even having to leave the house. Still, it's a very romantic idea to me, and I would still personally love to see it come to fruition someday. Good luck to both of us!

mikelouis
03-05-2014, 03:45 AM
It might seem like a long shot but my dream business has always been to have an online bank such as PayPal. I have been frustrated so many time by their services that makes me want to start my own merchant bank as their alternative.

Rainman
03-08-2014, 04:10 AM
My dream job is to run the best 'go-to' story analyst site on the net. Unlike the rest of the boys, I'll want the major studios to approach me/us to help them make their movie scripts better.

That's my problem. I always set my goals way too high.

dora M
03-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Hi, I believe in the law of attraction. Wherever I direct my energies and focus, something must manifest. I have used this technique for a while now and have achieved my goals in one way or another over a period of time. Right now I have a dream of making use of my language and writing skills. I want to do something where I feel that my services actually help another person to get where they need to be. I am keen on setting up a business on the internet that offers assistance to people who need all kinds of language help, be it for their business or website. For example, I could help a Spanish or German customer who doesn't speak much English set up their dream business on e-bay. Or I could write high quality reviews for websites in three different languages wherever they want. I think by joining this forum today, I have made a definite move in the right direction to come closer to my dream. :-)

ursell
03-08-2014, 03:39 PM
If I had unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing. I would open up an restaurant of some sorts and start an
online travel agency.

cpefley
03-08-2014, 05:29 PM
If I had unlimited capital, I don't think that I'd need a business! I would travel the world spending it! However, if I had enough capital and no chance of failing, I think I would want to non-profit work, rehabilitating people who need a little help. But, for a for-profit business, I think I would want to open a British tea room, and sell British foods. I am always looking for places to buy British food, but the selection is horrible. I saw a tea room in San Diego that I love, and would love to do something like that.

daleo717
03-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Yes I agree, If had unlimited capital I would rather travel the world, then slave away at a business. But if I chose to do so, I would open up some kind of art store and gift shop. In this art shop I would have all kinds of crafts and arts geared to children and teens. I think art is a great past time and is needed in this world. I would also offer different classes in painting and drawing for my customers. I would also sell different gifts that are of a scientific nature. We had a science gift shop in a local mall several years ago here in Vancouver and It was great. You could go there and buy unique gifts for the children and adults in your family. When my nieces would open up their Christmas presents there were thrilled at the gifts, because they were so unique. But I still think I would prefer to galivant all over the world having fun and looking at art work rather than working at my own business. When I had my own business I had to work very hard and there wasn't much time for fun or family.:cry:

Jane Hastings
03-09-2014, 10:10 AM
I personally would love to own a music restaurant. Singing is my passion and I've always loved the idea of music restaurants that offer open mics for anyone who wants to perform and share his/her talents. I want to be able to give opportunities to people who are in love with singing and give them the chance to be discovered. It would be nice to see someone get discovered and you know that someone used to sing in your restaurant and that proud feeling you get to see someone grow. Another dream of mine is to have my own fashion line. I hope in the future one of these dreams will come true. :)

alec
03-12-2014, 03:20 PM
What I wish for is to become a creator of digital worlds. In fever words, a game designer. I already made a few games that were more or less successful and I'll continue making them. Maybe some day this'll became my trade and I can start my own company. The thing with game design these days is that plenty of tools are available for free or at a low cost, tools that you can use with little coding experience. Thus it's easy to start playing around and produce results. And those little results and victories will take me closer to my dream. No one was born knowing their trade from birth after all :-)

ursell
03-19-2014, 08:58 PM
I think I would like to own a software business or a service website of some kind. My dream is to
own a successful business that I can pass down to my family.

Elina Ding
03-19-2014, 09:31 PM
My dream business is to be a trading company owner ,there is no need to hire many employees ,even earn much money,just want to have a wealth and freedom life.
I like the consumer electronic business ,i wish some day my dream can be ture.

Limpie
03-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Boutique shop!
I have an immense interest in designing clothes. Being a girl, my brain is full of designs for skirts, tops, gowns, saree, selwar kamiz and everything that woman can wear.
Well I'm the designer of my own clothes and one day I wish to open a boutique shop filled up with dresses designed by me, LIMPIE!

CommunityCoin
03-21-2014, 12:45 AM
Although it isn't a stable job at times my dream job is web design. Maybe it would be more stable in the future owning your own web design company I guess :)

tinyfang
03-22-2014, 06:06 PM
My dream business would be to make a living off of my various themed blogs. Everything from cooking and trying out new recipes around the world, to beer culture, to gaming, to love and romance and stuff and stuff. I'm doing it right now, but it's not my main job. It's still considered a hobby unfortunately.

ZammyCash
03-27-2014, 02:14 AM
My dream business would be nailing it at every investment I make.

wandering wildman
03-27-2014, 02:16 AM
I'd love to own an adventure tour guide business. I live in Taiwan. It is filled with endless opportunities for outdoor adventures. My realistic perceptions of the situation always stop me however:)

GottBiz
03-27-2014, 03:55 AM
Dream Business [ha]. I'm sure you meant that in the sense of something that could "earn" money, but I'm going to take that in the broader sense and include what Bill Gates is doing right now. Ever heard of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation :-) ... You did say "unlimited capital and almost no chance of failing".

Could you imagine a business where it was your job to give away all of your millions of dollars before you die, with your only purpose being to "help the world", to award great imaginative ideas that could benefit the largest number of people? ... That's a pretty dreamy job wouldn't you say? And it is a "business". Could you imagine Mr. Bill Gates doing something that wasn't a real business?

rhrayhan
04-21-2014, 01:47 AM
My dream business is to open a huge restaurant in my city. There will i serve all kinds of my country food and famous foods. I also wish to have a restaurant beside sea beach.

Saman
05-15-2014, 05:55 AM
My dream business is coal mining, i want to become the largest supplier of coal to the industry.

Stewart23
06-03-2014, 12:19 AM
My dream business is to establish educational institute. There are number of institute successfully providing training courses to employees such as certificate iv in frontline management (http://www.pivotinstitute.com.au/certificate-iv-in-frontline-management).

ChristyMathew
07-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Yes, i want to be a professional scucceful entrepreneur in E commerce business, so recently i have launched a website.

SamTheMan
08-04-2014, 08:27 AM
I'd love to publish my own travel magazine

trankhoavna
02-06-2015, 01:49 AM
I am a physician so my best kind of job would be to have my own private clinic ofcourse! A huge desk and an office. The clinic itself working precise and effective like a Swiss clock!

Caroline22
07-21-2015, 11:35 AM
I am not agree with you guy. Because I believe no risk no gain. If there is profitable something then there is also a chance of losing too.

kitchie
09-23-2015, 03:52 AM
I always wanted to be a designer so my dream business is to have my own clothing line.

aaabright
09-24-2015, 04:52 AM
I love to see educated people and impressed their thoughts and wise knowledge, so if i would have enough money i would put into educational sector and provide advance and well knowledgeable education.

Olson
09-24-2015, 09:19 AM
PR agency!

putlocker
10-19-2015, 06:42 AM
my dream is join the google.

DavidZin
12-05-2015, 09:00 AM
How to design website follow legal of country and customer.?

djone
12-22-2015, 05:58 AM
Business is not in my family blood. If i have better chance to do business than I want to create a Clothing brand. Clothes of famous brands always attract me but sometims lack of money I just avoid.

dmoss
01-11-2016, 12:09 AM
my dream job is, i want to open some elementary school, so that i can make a good education and learning technique and i can sign my school to ISO 9001

cynthiafulcanelli
02-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Well, since primary school I loved writing, but I never thought about it as a job (Also, I have B.A. in marketing, and you know not a lot of creative writing there). But this January, I came across this article (https://www.proopinion.com/general/research/7-new-years-resolutions-for-professionals#) while thinking about some New Year goals (besides weight loss, of course), and it got me thinking about starting my own blog as a side job. So there you go, on my working on my dream job job right now (even though its only a side gig).

Kevin@sits
03-10-2016, 08:57 AM
My dream business is coaching people to turn their ideas/visions, talents and gifts into valuable and profitable products or services, so as to eliminate unemployment and job hunting. I always believe that if our ideas/visions, talents and gifts can be effectively developed, this can create massive wealth and a lifestyle of personal fulfillment and satisfaction.
I believe we should live our dreams, that is why I have been helping other do this for the past 5 years. As a matter of fact I am about to leave my full time, secure, technology job to do this full-time.
Let's live our dreams!
Anyone with me?

Revperrin
06-21-2016, 03:58 PM
Hey David I clicked on your signature to read some of your blog but it was down do you still blog? And if so do you get a lot of views?

ledong123
07-26-2016, 11:25 PM
I would have a business that provides IT services for companies. I have seen a lot of businesses who just don't care about their customers and who seem like they don't even know what they are doing. My business would be different. Keeping other companies up to date about new technologies, better hardware, better chances to get work done, ...

designman
08-11-2016, 10:53 PM
i want to have a hostel and a coffee shop

candacerhicks
03-08-2017, 03:00 AM
My dream Bussiness is freelancing forever at home.

MikeLevin
03-13-2017, 06:41 AM
I wish I could have my own Air Carrier and at least one hotel somewhere, but this will take a long time to develop that kind of business alone

asimfayyaz
03-27-2017, 02:22 AM
hello Taru
i am starting a new clothing web business
before i go online i will be doing lots of trade shows
i want to promote my webstore and draw traffic to my website through these shows,
need some suggestions

BusinessFundingPro
03-31-2017, 04:31 PM
hello Taru
i am starting a new clothing web business
before i go online i will be doing lots of trade shows
i want to promote my webstore and draw traffic to my website through these shows,
need some suggestions

You should look into social media marketing. Since you would be selling clothes, instagram would be perfect for your business. All you need is a model, since nice pictures, and you'll be on your way :)

tarheelmed02
04-24-2017, 10:18 PM
I do not recommend the hotel/accommodations/hospitality business. I have been in the industry in some shape, form, or manner since 1990, age 10 I am 37 now (eek). I also have a formal education in hotel management also. I can tell you after all that, it is extremely labor intensive and requires very large overhead and par levels of supplies that can get daunting. In addition, the traveling public has gained much power with the advent of social media, forums, blogs, anything to reach the masses quickly. Many facets of business acumen come into play such as Property Security, FFE remodeling, Utilities cost, Technology vendors restrictions such as Comcast, AT&T, Coke/Pepsi vending requirements, marketing/advertising, food/beverage, Pest/BBP/environmental services, cash/til procedures, payroll/time-clock efficiency, property/building insurance, liability insurance, Washing machine/dryers upkeep, LEED/Green initiatives, rude daily guest issues, 3rd party rooms inventory deployment i.e. Expedia/Orbitz who allow anyone to book even without Credit cards, and high level escort operations which goes from the highest Ritz-Carlton to the lowest dive.

I am not trying to dissuade anyone from the industry but believe you me, it is a harsh mistress. My parents and I have seen and been through some crazy stuff. I would not wish it on anyone. Even if you separate yourself from operations into a sit back owner, that is impossible. Guests will always find you to complain to. Just picture yourself on your last vacation/trip and put all the complaints and issues you and your family experienced form the littlest things like room not being ready at check in time and you complaining about waiting or larger things like being re-located on an oversold 10 room night. Now put yourself in the hotel managers shoes. That is what you will be doing all day long. As I write this, I had to shoo away a vehicle of 4 chillin in the cut doing who knows what until I went out with my "National Security" movie flashlight and two-way radio, only to find out that same person came earlier and left only to return 7 hours later. And if you say to yourself, I will not be doing operations, then expect to get an incident/police report the next morning when you start your day.

Hence, my ideal business would be to turn the motel into a long term NNN lease with a national brand using passive real estate tactics. I do not know much more than that much I am still learning. Failing that ideal venture, I would like to use the rooms for import/export storage or the parking lot of Fleet Truck parking. Kinda being the middle man between wholesale and retail. Thanks everyone for reading my take. Wishing everyone lots of business prosperity...

jefffuze6
06-25-2017, 08:18 PM
I would travel the world spending it! However, if I had enough capital and no chance of failing, I think I would want to non-profit work, rehabilitating people who need a little help.

zdkformations
06-26-2017, 02:01 AM
In my opinion, i would invest my money in Formation Company and providing other companies the facility to open up their business quickly through providing them with an appropriate solution of taxes and other factors that they are unknown or not good at.

boxoflove
07-14-2017, 01:19 PM
My dream business is to establish a steady development of theone I have now - I'd love a large, respected wedding photo house...

Jualex
09-13-2017, 08:56 PM
I know that might sound too trivial, but I'm dreaming about having my own pub or bar and I want to be a bartender star there

Diana Welch
09-24-2017, 09:57 PM
I want to have my own building and owned a Company for healthcare such as medicines, medical supplies and medical equipment.

Franz123
12-16-2018, 09:36 PM
I want to have my own Digital Company. :)

-----------------------------
France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products (https://franceathome.com.au/) such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. France At Home offers new & quality French Food (https://franceathome.com.au/) because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.

harryleo
12-19-2018, 05:27 AM
Here are some ways you can finally quit and start that business you've always dreamed about:
Check Craigslist. ...
Hire a designer and utilize the Invision app. ...
Take out Facebook ads. ...
Build a site with Striking.ly. ...
Sell to your friends and family. ...
Build an audience with Instagram and a website. ...
Get a part-time job.

Franz123
12-20-2018, 11:33 PM
I think that online shops are really a great option for now. I mean, it's quite convenient for a customer who wants to buy long winter boots (https://www.lilylulufashion.com/over-the-knee-boots-2/) for example to just click a few buttons and wait than wasting the whole day going to different shops searching for what you need.

I agree with you. :)

Anglinia
04-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Well, my dream business is to start the coffee shop in amsterdam and i am working on it.

PWee
09-13-2019, 02:20 AM
Well, my dream business is to start the coffee shop in amsterdam and i am working on it.

Why not go for it?

PWee
09-13-2019, 02:22 AM

Why not go for it?
For example, I was dreaming about my own business for years. I was reading various fashion magazines as well as guides (https://mystraightener.com/how-to-pick-the-best-salon-chair-full-guide-for-2019/) because I wanted to open a hair salon. And you know what? I fulfilled my dream, currently looking for a place to rent and I'm ready to start. Go for your dream!

erpsystem
09-13-2019, 05:39 AM
My dream business is IT Sector and product manufacturing sector.

benjaminhopper
10-11-2019, 02:00 AM
A year ago I became interested in programming. Tough thing, but I'm not giving up. I keep practicing and creating some simple scripts. So, returning to the subject, it would be awesome to make apps for money. I don't mind being employed by some company instead of having a business. I'm more into some security stuff, recently I've been reading a lot about vpn. Currently I'm reading this turbo vpn review (https://vpnow.org/turbo-vpn-review/) and I'm thinking of making some rough drafts...

vasanthanju
10-23-2019, 01:03 AM
My dream business is establishing a burger shop along with a cocktail and fresh drinks in my home town. Hope I will start as soon I can.
3 star hotels in Erode (http://www.hotelradhaprasad.com/)

Libel
11-06-2019, 12:43 AM
It's a good business, where I can earn lot of money and have no work :D

hamza4445
11-24-2019, 12:25 PM
i am a professional Seo Expert and blogger so my dream is to provide seo services among peoples
Christmas Greetings Wording (https://www.christmasrecite.com/christmas-celebration-greetings-wording/)
Inspirational Christmas Quotes (https://www.christmasrecite.com/inspirational-christmas-quotes/)
Christmas Love Quotes (https://www.christmasrecite.com/merry-christmas-quotes-love-quotes/)

seoweb
11-25-2019, 01:13 AM
There's no cause to attend on your commercial enterprise, and at least 10 amazing reasons to start realizing that dream these days.

johndill419
11-28-2019, 05:25 PM
My dream business, believe it or not, would be to own a window installation company. I used to work for a company for 4 years. I was a team leader for my last couple of years and I was in charge of about 20 people. The company went out of business because of a bunch of federal regulations that made it harder and harder for sales. I would love to start my own company and get a lot of windows replacement work, I want to cooperate with the Canadian brand their windows are reliable and of high quality, you can click here (http://thwindowsdoors.com/) and look.

Tayra
05-17-2020, 06:35 AM
I dream of creating my own marketing business and I hope that my dream will come true

Dilan
05-17-2020, 06:38 AM
for a long period of time I did not know in which area to start my own business and decided to create my own computer game . I turned to https://meliorgames.com/ for help and they realized all my wishes in this area. they created a game with amazing graphics and it began to bring me a lot of money

alex_proget
05-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Excellent Post/blog!

Thank you everyone for this great information guys and always taking the time to post this amazing content, I truly appreciate you and I’m gonna start applying some of that ASAP!

I also have some informative content to help business owners that want to grow their businesses via online!

Here is my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/josesilvera

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for the great content and keep it up guys! Have an excellent day!

alex_proget
05-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Excellent Post/blog!

Thank you everyone for this great information guys and always taking the time to post this amazing content, I truly appreciate you and Iím gonna start applying some of that ASAP!

I also have some informative content to help business owners that want to grow their businesses via online!

Here is my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/josesilvera

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for the great content and keep it up guys! Have an excellent day!

Lilykevin95
06-02-2020, 11:21 PM
The most effective method to Quit Your Job and Start the Business of Your Dreams. See additionally: Entrepreneurial Skills. Numerous individuals long for working for themselves.

Tayra
06-18-2020, 07:46 AM
business is the most popular form of earnings in the modern world and I hope that the business of your dreams will be successful.

Dilan
06-18-2020, 08:55 AM
I have a lot of experience in this field and I can share it with you. I always dreamed of creating my own business in Dubai and making big money this way. I was afraid to start because I understood that I could lose my money and my friend advised me to turn to professionals for help. Thanks to https://emirabiz.com business setup services in dubai my business is successful and profitable. My dream came true and I hope to become a millionaire soon

Kobie Wilkerson
12-12-2020, 10:41 AM
I would like to convince more and more people that dying your hair is not something bad. We all know about stuff like
if you dye your hair you give a bad example or something like that. NO! this is not true if you dye you hair this didn't mean that u are not like ordinary people. For example you like purple so you dye your hair in purple, you feel comfortable, this is the way to express your feelings or this is the style you like to show. I dyed my hair in purple because i liked it and if you like it too, don't be shy of showing your personality. And recently I was awarded that i had best purple hair dye in 2020 (https://bestreviewsonly.com/top-10-best-purple-hair-dye-review-in-detail).

swipka777
12-15-2020, 09:02 AM
I am dreaming to have a big business. Recently, I started to develop mine and used different tools in order to implement it. I am currently using customer service outsourcing (https://wow24-7.io) which is a pretty good opportunity to make it more interesting for the customer and to answer all the questions. This virtual assistant is helping to get more clients, to imform them in order to get more access and business solutions as well. It is really important if you want to succeed in business.

Arhebald
12-21-2020, 05:33 AM
I do my business exclusively on sports. Before, I constantly did not have enough money, I did not know what I would eat tomorrow. Now I remember those times with a smile on my face, because I am engaged in sports betting here at 777score.com (https://777score.com), it is very profitable. I am well versed in sports and it is very cool that I can apply my knowledge to win money. Previously, I did not believe that it was possible to earn money this way, but when luck got on my side, I changed my mind.

Nags
12-29-2020, 02:46 AM
My ideal business would be a training and seminar company. I would love to travel across the country giving workshops. I don't like standing up and giving speeches, but I do love putting on workshops.

Doris1
01-24-2021, 11:35 AM
My dream is to have an online boutique!

Loes Joy
01-24-2021, 01:53 PM
How politely and efficiently you have given your opinion is appreciated. I also have lash extension academy long island (https://royaltylashbar.com/pages/academy) business. I will also implement the your words on it.
Thankyou very much

Kira666
01-28-2021, 10:42 AM
I am working as a freelancer and remote job board (https://www.remotehub.com/) is a perfect solution for me to find a good job really quick. This quarantine made me feel really bad without a work and I think that it is a wonderful solution for this purpose. This remote service provides a big variety of different interesting solutions online.

RosalindaSmith
01-28-2021, 06:37 PM
Have you ever dreamt to establish your own business to struggle with pests? With the help of any means, devices, or repellers like ultrasonic ones? Do you know, how many people are afraid of the rats? I think about it during the last couple of months and want to try this niche.

aashna
01-30-2021, 06:11 AM
We are excited you to let know about our washing machine stand manufacturers in Madurai (https://standmanufacturers.com). From here, you can get the entire size washing machine stand at an affordable price. We did not provide any single piece to customers. Only we provide the bulk stands to dealers or retailers. We make these stands with extraordinary features. Hence, it’s fit to all washing machines and can use this for many years.

misery
02-08-2021, 03:55 AM
Good day to you. I plan to do this year decorating apartments and houses for the holidays, especially New Years) I usually update my collection of decorations and toys for Christmas and New Years throughout the year. Firstly, out of season, as always, the most pleasant prices, and secondly, I personally look for everything handmade. For me, they somehow create coziness and mood. It is in this store that I most often order German Christmas Ornaments (https://schmidtchristmasmarket.com/collections/handemade-german-ornaments), as they themselves design and manufacture their products. There are very few companies in our city for organizing holidays and decorations, and with such a choice of my jewelry, I basically have no competition)

ben_john7
02-15-2021, 01:14 AM
My dream is to run my business with just my family.

lizmcconel
02-22-2021, 08:00 AM
My dream business is to own a bank. There are a lot of details on this. For example, when a company is registered without a name, its registration number automatically becomes the company name. All these details you may read in this for sale company (https://www.eternitylaw.com/services/ready-made-companies-for-sale/) article.

Gwynnewer
02-24-2021, 01:42 AM
One of my coolest dreams is to open a business in Dubai and get the best clients from all over the world. I think it will be something to do with real estate. After looking at what money can be made in real estate and what options even exist as Build Your Villa in Dubai (https://opr.ae/), I realised that this is just a gold mine and an exciting project!

lishmaliny
03-15-2021, 06:11 AM
Modern money policy: Create a new currency, where the means and quantity of emission will be declared beforehand. Perhaps a crypto-currency.

Ramzanmarketing2
03-15-2021, 06:14 AM
Ramzan Marketing Services
Mr.Ramzan
Address:=
Street
602 Eva Pearl Street
City
San Fransico
State
CA/ California
Zipcode
Phone:
434-656-4349
Business email:
info@RamzanMarketingServices.com

Ramzanmarketing2
03-15-2021, 06:16 AM
Owner Name
Mr.Ramzan
Street
602 Eva Pearl Street
City
San Fransico
State
CA/ California
Zipcode
Phone:
434-656-4349
Business email:
URL:
http://RamzanMarketingServices.com
Advertising Services

Ramzanmarketing2
03-15-2021, 06:16 AM
Owner Name
Mr.Ramzan
Street
602 Eva Pearl Street
City
San Fransico
State
CA/ California
Zipcode
Phone:
434-656-4349
Business email:
URL:
http://RamzanMarketingServices.com
Advertising Services

Ramzanmarketing2
03-15-2021, 06:19 AM
Owner Name
Mr.Ramzan
Street
602 Eva Pearl Street
City
San Fransico
State
CA/ California
Zipcode
Phone:
434-656-4349

A full-service advertising agency can handle all the marketing and advertising aspects of a business. This usually includes strategic planning, production, creativity, and innovations, as well as interactive marketing services via the internet

nadiasonii
06-09-2021, 02:08 AM
Thanks for sharing

MikeWill07
06-14-2021, 03:23 AM
Earnings from sitting on the couch)))