PDA

View Full Version : I am on a mission to help and you should be too

Chriswatkins2316
06-29-2016, 06:12 PM
I state in my bio what I will say here. I am a humble man on a mission to change the world's economy one household and one business at a time. I do what I do because it will eventually lead to my financial freedom and the ability to provide what wasn't provided for me.

I appreciate hard work and know what it's like to feel the struggle of the daily process and feeling like you can not get ahead. I would like everyone to do me a huge favor and help me reach the goal.

Let us be the element of change and make that difference. Take a chance and try my services.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

I don't just deal with processing, I deal with things from financial education to insurance, identity theft protection to satellite tv. You never know what I could do for you.

Come join the cause and let us change the economy of the future for the kids of our present.

hurleyantointte
07-21-2018, 09:46 AM
What you saying i cant understand kids house what your means?

Lilykevin95
07-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Here are five instances of genuine individual statements of purpose, from Individual Mission Statements Of 5 Famous CEOs (And Why You Should Write One Too) It helps control them by characterizing their identity and why they do what they do. Arruda proposes asking yourself, what am I enthusiastic about?

nataliesarah
12-02-2019, 10:19 PM
It can almost be said that money is the answer to the necessities of life. But remember that money is not the only perfect thing. Money can be even worse than we imagine. We can be 180 degrees different because of money. Our need for money has the potential to make us ambitious individuals to continue working and raise money without understanding the nature of life and work. Quite often this ambition that tends to resemble madness changes our personality and makes us not as ourselves in the eyes of others.

Lilykevin86
06-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Regardless of whether you return to New York or not doesn't transform anything. What's more, when she returns to Albany I'll get somebody to remain with the child while I'm at the library. Mother will, as well, and help with the accounts and the condo chasing.