PDA

View Full Version : How to advertising my cleaning services birmingham business

ocbirmham
01-31-2014, 10:39 AM
I have cleaning service in company in Birmingham,Now i want to advertising my business is there any way ?

swagger
01-31-2014, 05:49 PM
Try commercials on a local TV station?

TaraC
01-31-2014, 11:15 PM
I would suggest claiming your Google Places listing. Optimise your listing by filling it out completely with pictures and a video. List your business in the big business online directories. Set up a channel on YouTube and put up a couple of videos abut the business.

Distribute flyers around your target area. Tell your family and friends about your new business. Perhaps you can pick up a few clients via referrals from them.

fredkawig
02-01-2014, 01:31 AM
You should use the local radio, television and advertising network in Birmingham. You can also use the internet and social networking sites as they are the cheapest and the easiest way to advertise your business. If you are tending your business and are currently residing in Birmingham you should utilize posters, tarpaulins, the local newspaper to promote your business and even place an add in front of your house or your business store.

SimplySidy
02-01-2014, 05:14 AM
Two things. First - get a website for your business and make it mobile friendly. Once ready, market it out on the internet with UK as the target.

Second - use any media you can to advertise. You can use - dailies(newspapers - as in classifieds), weeklies (as in adverts in magazines) or even go for fortnightly or monthly (magazines that are related to your area of work). You can also consider adverts in special issues of local dailies or magazines (I suggest local here as such adverts in special editions are expensive).

You can also try - If you know some media people who put up paid articles/interviews that too can add, Inserts in dailies(pamphlets or stickers etc)

If you have a larger budget, you should try Billboards, local TV operators and also FM radio.

delusional
02-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Mouth to mouth is probably the way to go in this field of business. Is it targeted at businesses or homes?

You could get an initial client base by putting an ad up in a local newspaper.

I wouldn't do a TV ad because it is extremely expensive and you will probably get too much work and it is really bad for your business if you have to tell people you can't handle the demand.

nowicki2013
02-02-2014, 09:18 AM
The first thing you need to do is make a website. Any business who is interested in making money days must have one or else no one will take you seriously. I suggest you also make a Facebook page. You can make a YouTube video explaining what your business is about and have the link to your site and Facebook page in the description. Just do good SEO for your site and videos and you should be in the front pages of Google in no time, once you're there you'll be set.

Rainman
02-03-2014, 01:58 AM
This could cost you a little but it definitely will get you some exposure:

Hand out freebies branded with your business name [and address?].This could be t-shirts, caps, pens. . .anything that people look at often. However if your advertising budget is limited, why not advertise your services in free online classified sites like gumtree dot com [unless. . . it is Birmingham, Alabama we're talking about in which case you'd better go for Craiglist].

ChadOlen
02-04-2014, 10:12 AM
The following will help tremendously:
-Website (mobile friendly)
-Local Business Directory (google places, yahoo local, etc.)
-Facebook page
-Brochure or postcard with your services

These will all work together for your benefit. Of course there is always environmental advertising (vehicle lettering, signs, etc.).

joevivian866
02-08-2014, 11:30 PM
website,keywords,classifieds,forums,
facebook page,
twitter any other social media
even you have enough budget , better not put on tv,,radio is better,or post service is better,put some special offer, some packages which is more competitive price,before this better do some market research,what kind of service is offered by others

ap4aaron
02-09-2014, 06:51 PM
You could sponsor a product. Also, try sponsoring a school and have them put your logo on t-shirts. The public radio is also a good way.

angelicagapit
02-22-2014, 10:35 PM
If you're in a small town, try putting posters and tarpaulins on main roads. Word of mouth is also a great marketing strategy, as a matter of fact. Try to grab a larger market share by seeing what people want and catering to their wants.

Do you best to show people that your business exists!

I hope I helped.

levis_88
02-25-2014, 12:44 PM
have a website for your business. engage to social media. that's what every business owners do these days.

pahagwl
02-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Well if you are going to be working locally, I would recommend you to start off by placing billboards at popular places for giving your business some presence in the outside world. Another easy way of reaching a large number of people is by getting ads printed in local newspapers. You could also try providing some discounts to your new customers and also to those existing customers who introduce new customers.

Taru
03-02-2014, 07:41 PM
You could start with your local free classified ads listings. You'd be surprised at how much business you can get just by putting up an ad on one of these, and the best thing about it is that most of them tend to be specifically designated to each locality, so you'd be assured that the people you will be getting inquiries from would realistically be potential customers. Other than that, just have a few social sites set up wherein they can go to check out the details of your services further from what has been put up on the local ads, but you can and should be as detailed as you can be on the ad itself already - enough for the customers not to feel the need to venture out.

eppie
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
A lot of good advices have been posted already and as a new business I know that it can be overwhelming. :confused:

But my question is who is your target market? or your ideal client/s? I believe you have to determine this first in order to maximize marketing/advertising strategy (and save on cost too). When you market you need to know who are you trying to reach. It's not enough just to give away stuff or build a website, you need to know who are you doing this for, are you attracting your target market with your marketing strategy?

What kind of cleaning service do you offer anyway? A few specifics can help us address your concerns better. :)

albertj786
03-14-2014, 02:27 AM
i would prefer you to advertise your business through social media and by tv commercial or by paste posters of your business in your area

Limpie
03-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Just a quick little advice from me.

Look for cleaning service providers directory and get listed on those directories. This will be more specific as well as more useful for your website.

Good luck! ;)

nick87
03-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Well, I can't say what to do, but I can say what not to do. Around here, tons of cleaning services leave business cards and flyers in mailboxes and at the doors of rich communities. It looks incredibly sketchy and I've never heard of anyone who hired someone from that.

ketusoftware
05-20-2014, 07:33 AM
You can advertise locally by distributing leaflets of your services, we can also advertise it on classified ads, add your business in the business listing sites, local directories, share your services in social networking sites etc.....Hope this will help you.

JeanAnne Sunny
10-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Hello dear..
you can promote your Business like cleaning services, commercial cleaning services, Residential cleaning services from online method. its a best way to promote business from social media like facebook, twitter, linkdin... 230

Limpie
10-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Basically if you have a website of your business then there are so many ways to advertise it.
But always target the areas/forums/blogs/directories/sites where your customer spend time. After all they are the main target. Always be relevant.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
10-30-2014, 05:44 AM
I work with a local cleaning company who has relied 100% on website / facebook and word of mouth through those connections and they are doing very well.
Perhaps allocate a small budget to facebook paid advertising (can do as low as $2 / day!!)
Good luck :)

rosejhonson
11-12-2014, 12:02 AM
The following will help tremendously:
-Website (mobile friendly)
-Local Business Directory (google places, yahoo local, etc.)
-Facebook page
-Brochure or postcard with your services

These will all work together for your benefit. Of course there is always environmental advertising (vehicle lettering, signs, etc.).

Hi all, I have gone through with this page discussion about how to advertise the Cleaning Services (http://www.task-angels.co.uk/cleaning-2/), First of all i would like to thanks for such a beautiful ideas and thoughts for advertising but according to me the best and the quiker way to advertise any of your services is social media inoder to enhance your business that too economically and fastly.

ibs
11-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Mr.ocbirmham,

I would like to suggest you advertising your cleaning services birmingham business with social media, this is the best way to advertise your business or promote.this is the best platform to gaining popularity.Use social media network and increase and promote your business.

Some social networking sites
A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+

karnia
11-18-2014, 02:42 AM
You need to work on your website, set up facebook and twitter to promote your business.

Don't forget to promote and post advert in your local area.

Christopher01
11-19-2014, 02:15 AM
I have cleaning service in company in Birmingham,Now i want to advertising my business is there any way ?

Hi.........

I have a great idea for you. You can promote your business by printing your business name on writing tools i.e pens or pencils. And gifted those to your customers whenever any one calling you for services. By this way you can promote your business from one to another.

ThomasG
11-29-2014, 01:10 AM
Have you ever tried seo or social media marketing to promote your business. If not then you can it is almost a free and easy way to promote business. Well, if you are in a position to make some investments then you can also use Pay per click method.

AdwordsGuru
11-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi there,

You can use my course to help you market your business more effectively on line. Our Google AdWords course (http://ppcsuccess.co.uk/product/small-business-guide-google-adwords/) is designed for small business owners and their staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_gHb-0DLso

It's 39 lectures and covers everything you need to know to research, develop and optimise winning AdWords marketing campaigns for your business.

There is currently 75% with the COUPON CODE "adwordscourse"

http://ppcsuccess.co.uk/product/small-business-guide-google-adwords/

----

WHAT’S IN THE COURSE?

Over 39 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
Expertly research the most profitable keywords in your industry.
Develop AdWords campaigns to a professional standard, that focuses on helping you meet specific, measurable commercial goals for your business.
Develop AdWords campaigns that are structured properly, have high quality scores and ultimately give your business a competitive advantage over other advertisers.
Use the full range of tools available to manage and optimise your campaigns, driving up your return on investment each month.
Improve your marketing on Google by implementing powerful tips and tricks that help you save money while driving more leads.
Use your new knowledge to take control over your PPC marketing, maximising your businesses chances of success.
Credit your account with a free £75 voucher, to help launch your brand new optimised AdWords campaigns.

Use the lecture as a “handbook for AdWords” within your business, able to refer back to it, whenever you need it.

Section 1 – Advertising On Google: Core Principles

Lecture 1: Intro: What Is Google AdWords? (07:14)
Lecture 2: How Google Organises & Ranks Competing Adverts (07:27)
Lecture 3: The Search & Display Networks (04:22)
Lecture 4: The AdWords Account Dashboard (12:55)
Lecture 5: Live Demonstration: The AdWords account dashboard (05:04)
Lecture 6: Optimising Your Landing Pages To Improve Quality Scores (04:10)
Lecture 7: Keyword Match Types (07:40)

Section 2 – Building Your AdWords Campaigns

Lecture 8: How To Research Profitable Keywords (05:55)
Lecture 9: How To Structure Your AdWords Campaigns (06:07)
Lecture 10: Live Demonstration: Adding keywords (03:44)
Lecture 11: Live Demonstration: Adding negative keywords (02:07)
Lecture 12: Writing Winning Text Adverts (07:07)
Lecture 13: Dynamic Keyword Insertion Tokens (06:00)
Lecture 14: Ad Extensions (06:17)
Lecture 15: Live Demonstration: Ad Extensions (05:05)

Section 3 – Remarketing On AdWords

Lecture 16: What Is Remarketing? (04:15)
Lecture 17: Live Demonstration: Setting Up Your Remarketing Campaign (03:40)

Section 4 – Campaign Settings

Lecture 18: Campaign Type (02:25)
Lecture 19: Networks (00:52)
Lecture 20: Devices (00:40)
Lecture 21: Location Targeting (02:18)
Lecture 22: Languages (01:02)
Lecture 23: Bid Strategy (5 slides)
Lecture 24: Delivery Method (3 slides)

Section 5 – Performance Tracking

Lecture 25: Live Demonstration: Setting Up Conversion Tracking (03:00)
Lecture 26: Live Demonstration: Linking AdWords to Analytics (03:22)

Section 6 – Managing & Optimising Your AdWords Campaigns

Lecture 27: Optimising Your AdWords Campaigns (12:49)
Lecture 28: AB Split Testing (02:18)

Section 7 – Glossary

Lecture 29: Ad Group (Text)
Lecture 30: Ad Position (1 slide)
Lecture 31: Ad Rank (8 slides)
Lecture 32: Click (Text)
Lecture 33: Click Through Rates (CTR) (Text)
Lecture 34: Daily Budget (Text)
Lecture 35: Keyword (Text)
Lecture 36: Impressions (Text)
Lecture 37: Quality Score (9 slides)
Lecture 38: Relevance (Text)

Section 8 – Extras
Lecture 39: Free £75 AdWords Voucher

COURSE REQUIREMENTS:

No experienced required. The course starts with the basics and moves on to more advanced topics towards the end.

cwvps
08-05-2015, 10:21 AM
You should definitely define your target group and see who your audience is. With that in mind, you should decide where and how are you going to promote. Are your audience women, housewives or employed women, students, men? Who is online and who isn't? Are they on Facebook or on Twitter? You need to have a strategy in order to reach your goals.

rvitsentzatou
08-05-2015, 10:30 AM
I would also suggest.
1. Build your website and create a pretty engaging blog
2. Submit your site to every directory, specialty listing, industry organization, and yellow pages you can finn
3. Build your social media presence starting with Facebook and Twitter.
4. Try affiliate programs

All these need persistence and persistence, so good luck!

feona
09-22-2015, 12:20 PM
You can start by social media marketing. It will be very effective I think.

johnklok372
09-25-2015, 06:05 AM
No matter how good your new product or service, it won't do as well as you deserve unless you promote it properly. The process of promotion relates to informing, reminding and persuading new as well as existing customers to buy a particular product or services. You must take the help of sales and marketing consulting firms (http://www.yrskmarketing.com/) which provides professional Business sales lead, B2b sales leads, customer engagement solution and other marketing services. They execute several such techniques which includes lead generation, fostering of lead and classification of lead as per the necessity of client.

natalia88
09-29-2015, 01:08 AM
Design a website and advertise with SEO, SMO, Digital Marketing, classified ads and many more. You can also advertise through some offline ways like posters, business cards, magazine e.t.c.

RyanLox
10-04-2015, 12:13 PM
For small businesses the best option is classified advertising sites or business listing sites.

Stacie
11-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Yes, Offline marketing is a strong way to promotion of business. I have also used business cards to promote my business last year. My friend recommends to the After Hours Creative Studio for business cards printing and designing. They give me a unique design format for my business card.

bbrn
11-10-2015, 11:26 PM
as others already mentioned, you can advertise on TV, local radio, google ads, build a website, etc. These will help you grow your business but the upfront cost is substantial. Instead, try to take advantage of "word of mouth" marketing...
One of the easiest ways to get word of mouth sales is to join a referral group. You get assigned to a local group where everyone helps one another by referring business to one another. Check us out and I hope you sign up (it's free).

Malik Suleman
11-27-2015, 11:56 PM
email and social networking balance

donswift90
06-20-2016, 06:49 AM
social media is the best way to advertise the business

debbie_ivoucher
06-20-2016, 07:58 AM
Vouchers are a great way to promote a new business - offering something like '10% off to new customers' incentivises people to give your business a try. You could also try 'Get 10% off your first and fifth clean' so that it encourages customers to stay with you for at least five cleaning sessions, at which point they should be converted into long-term customers.

Hope that helps in some way and best of luck with the business! Debbie

gilsulate
11-14-2018, 11:06 PM
You should use the social networking sites, advertising network in Birmingham.

Business NRG
06-19-2019, 08:29 AM

I would Suggest you to market your business On Online Platforms like Social Media ,SEO for Website ,paid advertisement,Email Marketing. Today Compared to Offline Marketing Online marketing is Booming .Also When it come to Leads.Online marketing would help you to give good & Qualified Leads for Your Business (https://businessnrg.com/).So I would Advice you to preferentially use Online Marketing.

christianthalbergo
08-27-2019, 02:54 AM
Try paid marketing

storm_trooper
09-16-2019, 10:58 AM
Google is a good place for advertisement, personally I had trouble with my windows for a long time, before I decided to find someone to do it for me. So, after some search on google I found these guys and Iíve been using them since. Very good and affordable window cleaning service (https://leedswindowcleaningservices.com/), so be sure to check them out.

AarushiAashi
10-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Hoping To Get Your Business In Front Of Customers Searching For Your Product Or Service? Fabricate Google Ads Campaigns That Work In 7 Easy Steps. Get New Customers Today With Ad7. Publicize In Just 7 Steps. Get More Customers. Totally Automated Ads.

amayajace
10-16-2019, 06:35 AM
Looking To Get Your Business In Front Of Customers Searching For Your Product Or Service? Completely Automated Ads. No Contracts. Advertise In Just 7 Steps. Get More Customers. Services: Fully Automated Ads, No Contract, Full Reporting, Full Assistance.

amayajace
10-17-2019, 04:03 AM
Get Help Deciding The Best Advertising Formats For Your Business In Birmingham. Local Experts. Enquire Online. Types: Billboards, Bus Shelters, Digital, Supermarkets, Phoneboxes.

amayajace
10-17-2019, 04:07 AM
Distribute flyers. Many people are looking for cleaners.
Spread your brand via social media.
Create a refer-a-friend program.
Use digital marketing.
Set yourself apart from the competition.

getdistributors007
10-21-2019, 06:50 AM
You should get connect with the getdistributors.coom as it is the best platform for every individual or organisation who is looking to be Appointed or wants to Become a Distributor, Franchisee and Sales Agent. GetDistributors provides better opportunities for becoming a specialised Distributors, franchisor or the sales agent. Get Registered with getdistributors to connect with new opportunities. GetDistributors provides Distributorship opportunities in India. Register online to become Distributors, Franchise, sales agents! submit your business requirement for free. If you are looking Distributors, get the best distributorship opportunity from Getdistributors.

andreyi1979
11-26-2019, 11:31 AM
Distribute flyers
social media
Use digital marketing

andreyi1979
11-26-2019, 11:32 AM
ofc with big money you can buy advertising spaces on media (tv, radio etc)

amayajace
12-03-2019, 05:41 AM
Here's a breakdown of the estimated costs for starting a cleaning business: Licenses and permits: $30 to $60 if you register as a sole proprietor or $100 to $500 if you register as a limited liability company. Insurance: $500 to $3,500 annually depending on number of employees.

getdistributors007
01-28-2020, 04:17 AM
yes get register with getdistributor they promote your business online via digital marketing and provide you geniune enquries

lishmaliny
03-04-2020, 07:07 AM
Use digital marketing.

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 04:10 AM
Use digital marketing.

Lilykevin86
05-30-2020, 03:08 AM
Two Maids and A Mop gives private house keeping administrations all through the Perceived by Inc. Magazine as one of the quickest developing cleaning organizations in America. How might I realize my cleaning group will work admirably? Treats may likewise be utilized to follow how you utilize the site to target promotions to you on other

kevinkovalsky
10-24-2020, 12:10 PM
Indeed, nowadays the social networks are the best place for advertising. More than all you can ask your client to leave reviews on our page or ask to help special agencies that will promote your product. More than all, you can see the page on other cleaning companies for apartments (https://www.shineupcleaning.com) and take an example of them. But honestly, the best blurb is the quality of made works and satisfied clients. If you want to get as many clients as possible you must be very attentive to the requests and requirements of your customers and never leave a bad opinion about yourself.

DanielStone
10-24-2020, 12:15 PM
Indeed, nowadays the social networks are the best place for advertising. More than all you can ask your client to leave reviews on our page or ask to help special agencies that will promote your product. More than all, you can see the page on other cleaning companies for apartments (https://www.shineupcleaning.com) and take an example of them. But honestly, the best blurb is the quality of made works and satisfied clients. If you want to get as many clients as possible you must be very attentive to the requests and requirements of your customers and never leave a bad opinion about yourself.

Thanks for sharing. Where can I find some more feedback?

rowanmolnr
10-30-2020, 02:44 AM
You can use Digital Marketing services for promotions.
Social media can help you to boost your business

Windows Cleaners in Melbourne (https://oxygen2clean.com.au/spotless-window-cleaning/)

master007
10-30-2020, 09:03 PM
I would suggest claiming your Google Places listing. Optimise your listing by filling it out completely with pictures and a video. List your business in the big business online directories. Set up a channel on YouTube and put up a couple of videos abut the business.

master007
11-01-2020, 11:28 PM
You can also use the internet and social networking sites as they are the cheapest and the easiest way to advertise your business. If you are tending your business and are currently residing in Birmingham you should utilize posters, tarpaulins, the local newspaper to promote your business and even place an add in front of your house or your business store.

lucycarter
11-12-2020, 02:13 AM
There are two ways to advertise any business - Offline Advertising and Online Advertisng.

In offline advertising, you will need a promotional product like pen, popsocket or any other medium to imprint your brand and distribute among people. It will help you to increase your brand reach and bring lots of business to your company.

Second way os to use online Advertising such as SEO, Social media and PPC for advertising your business. This medium of advertising is more beneficial if you have a website running for your business. It will help you to get noticed by people.

Hope it helps.

Chessa from Innzone
11-12-2020, 04:23 AM
There are many ways to advertise your cleaning services in your area. Like what people say from their replies, you can try them all. If you have a huge budget, you can try local radio or TV ads. Another effective way to gain customers in this time of pandemic is to promote your business online. Create a website for your cleaning services and maximize the use of your social media channels to advertise your business. The best thing you can do right now is to try our suggestions and see which works best for you. Good luck!

kevinkovalsky
11-23-2020, 01:45 AM
How To Advertise My Cleaning Services Birmingham Business. It is impossible to advertise your cleaning services everywhere. Few people understand the Birmingham business and generally do not understand what needs to be done to develop this business. You may need special business cards for this ad. Few people know where to order or buy business cards, and even more so which ones you need. At the moment, I know of only one site for creating such business cards and I am still happy with their capabilities. Take a look and rate this site- www.islandprinting.com.au (https://www.islandprinting.com.au/printing/business-cards/) . For advertising, you can also create something unusual, but if your budget suffers, then I advise this site for creating business cards .

IrenePayne
11-23-2020, 01:47 AM
There are two ways to advertise any business - Offline Advertising and Online Advertisng.

In offline advertising, you will need a promotional product like pen, popsocket or any other medium to imprint your brand and distribute among people. It will help you to increase your brand reach and bring lots of business to your company.

Second way os to use online Advertising such as SEO, Social media and PPC for advertising your business. This medium of advertising is more beneficial if you have a website running for your business. It will help you to get noticed by people.

Hope it helps.

I think this is very effective

Muthuraj
11-24-2020, 01:52 AM
Try online advertising like Social media optimization, SEO, SEM, and Local business listing. It helps you to reach your potential customer for your small business development.

master007
12-11-2020, 12:37 AM

ExpertAlex
01-09-2021, 11:20 AM
To improve the work in cleaning services, you need to do a lot in order to improve teamwork, hourly problems, communication problems, schedule, collect and provide the necessary data on the spot and other additional functions using the software https://workever.com/industries/cleaning-software/

Nags
01-12-2021, 12:15 AM
Distribute flyers around your target area. Tell your family and friends about your new business. Perhaps you can pick up a few clients via referrals from them.

master007
01-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Distribute flyers around your target area.

lishmaliny
02-09-2021, 05:27 AM
Use digital marketing.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:40 AM
You should use the local radio, television and advertising network in Birmingham. You can also use the internet and social networking sites as they are the cheapest and the easiest way to advertise your business. If you are tending your business and are currently residing in Birmingham you should utilize posters, tarpaulins, the local newspaper to promote your business and even place an add in front of your house or your business store.

lishmaliny
05-06-2021, 09:35 AM
Create a potential client database.
Conduct competitor analysis.
Establish your marketing plan.
Speak to local councils and businesses.
Attend relevant business events and network.

Veralder
05-13-2021, 12:27 PM
I see you have already been given a lot of advertising advice. Still, I do not think that you should focus on advertising on television and in newspapers. This is an outdated approach. Now all the advertising is on the Internet. So I advise you to make a good account on Instagram and Facebook and set up targeted advertising there. If you do not know how - it is better to contact an SMM specialist. It's the same with the website - hire a good web designer to make your site user-friendly. Also, do not forget about grateful customers, conduct promotions in the spirit of bringing a friend, and get a discount. For example, a friend recommended a company to me, majesticflooddamagerestoration.com.au (https://majesticflooddamagerestoration.com.au/carpet-drying-perth/), and I was pleased with the carpet cleaning they did.