PDA

View Full Version : FinMutual looks promising

Chuckís Confectionery
01-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Iím looking to invest a small amount into FinMutal, has anyone had experience with them? The return ranges from 1.8 through 2.6% depending on the amount you put in, with a 160 business day term. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

gHiros
02-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Iím looking to invest a small amount into FinMutal, has anyone had experience with them? The return ranges from 1.8 through 2.6% depending on the amount you put in, with a 160 business day term. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The majority of people preach that HYIPs are all scams. Well, sometimes you find HYIP gems. In fact, I found an honest website that focuses only on HYIPs, the good ones and the scams. It's managed by a sweet person called Rebecca, and we have formed somewhat of an HYIP community for good guys, with the mission of exposing the scammers in HYIP.

That said, Rebecca gives a thumbs up for FinMutual. Check out her site at "Current HYIP List" at http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/current-hyip-list/. I personally followed her recommendation for FX-9.net, and I have not regretted it yet. I signed up as her referral.

Read her review and experience w/ FinMutual, and if like what you read, do her a favor and sign up under her.

Good Luck!