PDA

View Full Version : Where to advertise to sell my business?

VincentFrank
06-30-2016, 03:29 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation(s) on a good online site to post my business for sale? It's a small business.

hawkinspalmy
07-15-2016, 02:56 AM
upwork and freelancer or fiverr used for the business

cbcbusinessbroker
08-01-2016, 01:13 AM
If you explain which kind of business do you have then it will be better to send exact same category and place website as your business. I have a suggestion for you instead of website recommendation that if you really sell your business contact with a business broker who knows the better market as you. In this way, you can get experience how to sell the business in the market. If you are not interested then mention your business category and location then I will send you same exact category's platform.

pablohunt2812
12-06-2016, 06:28 AM
Selling a business can be a time consuming process. Business owners often wonder about the best ways to advertise the sale of a business. Creating an advertisement and choosing placement for the advisement is essential to reaching potential buyers. However, writing an effective advertisement that entices potential buyers is essential to receiving fair offers.

Ads by Google
Content Marketing Tool
Save time and increase your success in Content Marketing with linkbird!www.linkbird.com
Create a short ad. When writing your ad, don't get long-winded. Prospective buyers are scanning the text. Include the most important information to buyers, including the business type (i.e. restaurant, hair salon or bar), where the business is located and the price range.

Create a list of interesting details about the business to include in the ad. This list should include three to five selling points about your business. For example, you might mention the business is located at a busy intersection (lots of foot traffic) or, over time, you have established a loyal customer base.

Review the ad and remove any language that oversells your business such as "act now, this place is a huge gold mine" as this may deter some potential buyers from inquiring further about the business. Advertising language should generate enough interest for prospective buyers to call for more information.

Place your advertisement in your local newspaper. Most newspapers have a section titled "businesses for sale." Consider targeting a few different communities in your state to attract a larger pool of buyers. Just because a buyer lives 50 miles away does not mean she might not be interested in the right opportunity.

Place an advertisement online. There are niche websites that connect business buyers and sellers. These websites are generally less expensive then advertising in print publications. Also, ask whether your local print publications offer online advertising.

therealdeal
12-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Using newspapers is a good idea, but why not simply post on on twitter? Then people can retweet easily enough.

luffy268
12-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Step 1: Define the likely buyer of your business.
Step 2: Determine how best to reach the likely buyer of your business.
Step 3. Target your advertising efforts.

grahamcdc
05-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Dear Frank,
Will you please mention business name / website url so that people can visit and get ideas.
I will suggest you to find some Classified Sites and Business Directories than create your profile and post sell offers frequently and also promote on social media.

macysstorage
08-02-2017, 04:32 AM
I got the same problem! i have made a new website but no visitor and dont know what to do or where to start! this is the best website so far i made! but no luck :( Please help

rjohn7802
08-22-2017, 02:23 AM
Selling your business through newspaper is a good idea but in this High Tech era it is better to sell your business on Internet. There are many business listing and business classified sites which will really help you to sell your business and also introduce you with different business selling website with their great features and conditions.

ardeesmurf
09-12-2017, 12:10 AM
One of the best way to increase sales especially if your target market is in your area is facebook marketing. Try to joining online seller groups or groups of your target market and present links for your items. If you are going to paste the items on your wall in facebook, the problem is that it's one item highlighted per post. Try online apps that gives you capability to list your items as catalogs.

The best app for that will be Yeescan. Setup an account and you will be provided with a QR code and your customers only need to scan your QR code to see your items. Yeescan is developed by Doozone from Sydney, Australia and is available in Google Play and App Store.

Spectracom
10-24-2017, 01:01 PM
Frank,

Are still looking to sell your business? If so, please private message me with some basic information about your business. I may be interested in acquiring it. Thanks.

Spectracom
10-24-2017, 01:02 PM
Frank,

Are still looking to sell your business? If so, please private message me with some basic information about your business. I may be interested in acquiring it. Thanks.

sameergupta12
08-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Find the Best Time to Sell (Know Thyself).
Hire a Broker.
Understand a Broker's Fees.
4. Make a Plan. Create a Sales Package.
Get a Financial Evaluation.
Minimize Taxes.
Avoid These Deal-Breakers.

ehollowaty
09-08-2018, 06:45 PM
BUSINESS WANTED. I am a serious, well-capitalized (800+ credit rating) mid-40s prospective buyer of a services business, preferably one that is home based with ~$200k or more in SDE. Feel free to message me if you are looking to sell your business, along with some information about it. Please only do so if you are a principal/owner - I prefer not to deal with brokers as my experience so far is that they just make the process less efficient. Happy to provide more information about myself first via a private exchange, if you wish. I look forward to hearing from you!

Davidcalvin
10-10-2018, 06:13 AM
Hi Vincent, you are wrapping up your business I guess. Good luck to you. Simply listing your business online is not going to help. You must know the process of selling your small business. If you are interested you can check this Tobuz blog (https://blog.tobuz.com/shrink-wrap-and-ship-make-selling-a-small-business-hassle-free/) to know the steps in details as to how to wind up the business.

Robertcorley
10-15-2018, 02:49 AM
According to me, You should follow this steps. If you are looking to advertising your business:

1. Determine the value of your company.
2. Clean up your small business financials.
3. Prepare your exit strategy in advance.
4. Boost your sales.
5. Find a business broker.
6. Pre-qualify your buyers.
7. Get business contracts in order.

I hope these points are helpful for your business.

Robertcorley
10-15-2018, 02:50 AM
According to me, You should follow this steps. If you are looking to advertising your business:

1. Determine the value of your company.
2. Clean up your small business financials.
3. Prepare your exit strategy in advance.
4. Boost your sales.
5. Find a business broker.
6. Pre-qualify your buyers.
7. Get business contracts in order.

I hope these points are helpful for your business.

todayjade
10-30-2018, 09:05 PM
you can google lookforbuyer very effective.

bizbroker
12-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Consider using a business broker. You can read about the pros and cons of selling the business by Googling the topic. Here's a referral to a broker: www.alexestrin.com

ClintRussell
04-19-2019, 08:51 AM
I recommend you for preferring Instagram social media platform which is a good online site for advertising to sell the Business. With the help of Instagram marketing, your Business will reach the maximum people and you gain more visibility and traffic for your Business page. Instagram automation tools also help in Instagram Business Marketing.

David Capital
05-13-2019, 09:22 PM
If you're looking to sell your business yourself, and you have a price in mind, your best bet is bizbuysell.com. As a business broker, that's the number one broker/seller to buyer source I use. More businesses get sold between business brokers though. Sometimes it's worth considering paying the commission, in most cases they'll get you more for your business than you can get on your own, and without so much headache.

If looking to sell on your own, or through a business broker, this guide should prove helpful: https://capitalbbw.com/miami-business-broker-advises-how-to-sell-your-business/

Whichever route you choose, good luck!

ruhiangel
11-12-2019, 03:22 AM
BizBuySell.com. BizBuySell.com claims that it's "the internet's largest business for sale marketplace." ...
BizQuest.com. ...
BusinessBroker.net. ...
BusinessesForSale.com. ...
BusinessMart.com. ...
DealStream.com (formerly MergerNetwork) ...
Franchise Gator. ...
LoopNet.com.

RoyFollman
01-31-2020, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I am also interested where can I sell my business. I have a coffee shop but now it’s not going very well. Last year the coffee shop was on fire and I supported financial and material damages. I had general liability (https://generalliabilityinsure.com/) insurance, that covered a big part of the expenses, but it wasn’t enough to continue the activity. I don’t understand why, but now we have only a few customers and we almost have no profit. So, I want to sell the business. Maybe someone else will make this coffee shop successful.

RoyFollman
01-31-2020, 08:53 AM
Yeah, I am also interested where can I sell my business. I have a coffee shop but now it’s not going very well. Last year the coffee shop was on fire and I supported financial and material damages. I had general liability (https://generalliabilityinsure.com/) insurance, that covered a big part of the expenses, but it wasn’t enough to continue the activity. I don’t understand why, but now we have only a few customers and we almost have no profit. So, I want to sell the business. Maybe someone else will make this coffee shop successful.

markellexco
03-13-2020, 02:25 PM
This is a great suggestion; thanks I’m going to try it. If you have time, I found this great website https://thebizex.com/ that gives you a variety of listings in North America to browse from, maybe this website will give you some food for thought?

Entrepreneur Ride Along
03-13-2020, 02:34 PM
Have you tried Flipp or Empire flippers? Empire flippers is always my go-to. They are like a brokerage service

TangelThor
06-29-2020, 06:36 AM
In summary, you have two primary options in selling a portion of your business: Selling a Percentage of Your Company – Selling a certain percentage of your entire company typically involves selling a percentage of stock shares.

amelyjcob
08-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Anyone can sell an item on Marketplace as long as Facebook approves the listing, based on its Commerce Policies. You don't need a separate Marketplace account to start—you're able to make your first sale through your personal or business account. To create your first listing, click on the Marketplace icon.

amelyjcob
09-16-2020, 06:24 AM
Can I sell on Marketplace from my business page?
Anyone can sell an item on Marketplace as long as Facebook approves the listing, based on its Commerce Policies. You don't need a separate Marketplace account to start—you're able to make your first sale through your personal or business account. To create your first listing, click on the Marketplace icon.

jacksonsamy2
10-14-2020, 07:47 AM
Prepare a Business Summary.
Market your business aggressively.
Screen buyers and email them your Business Summary.
Meet with qualified buyers and screen them appropriately.
Accept an offer.
Manage the due diligence process.
Handle the closing.

ishusri
11-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Resorts in Pollachi | Sakthi Resorts | Pollachi Resorts
Its the time to explore the trust worthy resorts in pollachi. Feel free to book us.
SAKTHI RIVER RESORTS INDIA PVT LTD - Registered Address

144 coimbatore main road

pollachi, Tamilnadu

Tel :04259 253865, 253765, 253665, 253565

Mob : +91 8012255645

Email : sakthiresorts@yahoo.com

SAKTHI RIVER RESORTS INDIA PVT LTD

10th km , Opp to Subbe gounden pudur pirivu,

Meenkarai Road , Trissur Highway , Pollachi.

Tel :04259 253865, 253765, 253665, 253565

Mob : +91 8012255645

Email : sakthiresorts@yahoo.com

FOR RESERVATIONS :
reservations.sakthiresorts@gmail.com

FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES :
marketing.sakthiresorts@gmail.com

ishusri
12-01-2020, 06:48 AM
NDT Courses in Chennai | NDT Institute in Chennai
IEQS offer NDT courses in Chennai and NDT Institute in Chennai provide the quality training with 100% placement and conduct the different types of NDT Courses.
CONTACT US
IEQS Group
3, Hayath Plaza, 2nd Floor, Nambi street (Near Bust Stand), Poonamallee., Sannadhi Street, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600056
Mobile*: +91 99408 55218
Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com
Tambaram Branch
№5, Gandhi Road, West Tambaram - 600 045
Mobile*: +91 99408 55218, 8754423725
Landline: 044–2649 4725
Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com

fareedkhansays
12-16-2020, 02:00 AM
The management of any infrastructure services that regulate and effectively control the functionality, safety, and efficiency of an environment are known as Facility management services. Some of the top services under this are Operations and maintenance, Communications management, Emergency management, and business continuity, Hospitality, Human factors and ergonomics, Project management, and Real estate and property management. Apart from this detailed division, the top categories are Hard facilities and Soft facilities management. Hard facilities have to do with more manual work and soft facilities are more towards the cognitive side.

A leading facilities management company Dubai helps in making the management of your infrastructure easier and convenient to get around. Although the pandemic has shown us more ways and environments that work is possible, the need for a physical facility and space for a business can not be completely irrelevant. It is noted that a majority of the work done by the employees is within an office building, which brings us to why it is so important to improve these services and why an efficient Facility Management Company in Dubai is a good option to go for. Improved facility management services help provide employees the ambiance and environment that helps their productivity and enhances their creativity.

The Largest facility management company is one that helps improve operations for space optimization, lease accounting, capital projects, energy management, and maintenance for firms. Alpha Data is one of the leading facility management companies in Dubai that is a leading IT and infrastructure firm, serving within the industry for a sustained period of time. It is a leading system integrator in the UAE region for 30 years now. Their combination of deep-level business and technical expertise, and extensive knowledge of today’s technologies make them one of the top facility-management companies in Dubai.

FinanceBoss22
01-19-2021, 12:19 PM
Well depends on what type of Business you have going. I have been using this website to help me with my sales and improving my conversion rates. Here is the website that helped me improved https://provesrc.com?aff=485b3f1f.

Lilykevin86
02-11-2021, 04:04 AM
Best spot to publicize a business available to be purchased

A portion of the greater ones are: Depending on the size of your organizations and where they are found, you may get a considerable measure of lookers by publicizing on Craigslist. I've purchased and sold organizations and whenever done right, it can go decently easily.

lishmaliny
04-07-2021, 06:13 AM
Use the three big local listing services.
Embrace social media.
Start a blog.
Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
SEO your company website.
Press releases.
Join a relevant online community and contribute.

Lilykevin86
04-09-2021, 11:43 PM
Adjusting showcasing plans while attempting to keep a private company deal secret can be precarious. Here's the means by which to target potential purchasers rapidly and tactfully.

MurrayYvonne
05-06-2021, 09:59 AM
It seems to me that wherever you place your company for sale nowadays, it will be seen by someone anyway. Here it goes like a chain, one sees and transmits another to someone, and that in turn, to someone else and so on. So the bottom line is that wherever you don't place your advertising, it will be promoted without you knowing it. I hope everything will be ok with your selling. If we're all about construction and business, then I can propose a pretty good scaffolding company. The owner is Pete Suen (https://petesuen.com/), and he is a very good man. Their services are of high quality. I recommend.