PDA

View Full Version : Community Fairs and Festivals

spc97t
02-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Community fairs and festivals serve as one way to make some extra money. A savvy seller who worked consistently could rake in a decent amount of cash each year simply by selling baked goods (whole or individual) at community fairs and festivals. I know that anyone who sells soft drinks, popcorn, and other snacks out of a perm trailer must hold permits. Does this rule hold the same for anyone selling home-baked goods? Does the seller need to actually identify as a small business?

Taru
03-19-2014, 02:35 AM
I'd venture a guess that it is necessary to hold permits. Fairs would probably be keen to protect themselves from litigation and thus that entails having all their participants adhere to the law or at least have something to identify them by. If it's a smaller affair like a flea market, then it might turn out not to be necessary, but for even only slightly larger events, I imagine it would be a bit more formal. I would recommend contacting a representative of the organizers to find out the requirements before making your final decision.

stockbrokers
09-29-2014, 11:13 AM
in my country, the regulations are not so tight that you don't need a permit for home baked goods and when you sell online

tuantranbk
09-28-2018, 09:49 PM
in my country, the regulations are not so tight that you don't need a permit for home baked goods and when you sell online

It's the same for my country. I think spc97t should move your business to mine.
Good day all

tuantranbk
09-28-2018, 09:50 PM

It's the same for my country. I think spc97t should move your business to mine.
Good day all !

essencepk
10-28-2019, 02:36 AM
Festivals, Craft Shows, Art Fairs and Events in your Area. 2019 Paso Robles Safe and Fun Halloween - CA. 2019 Del Mar Fall Home Show - CA. 2019 Pasadena Holiday Contemporary Crafts Market - CA. 2019 VictorvilleFall Home Show - CA. 2019 Banning Night Market - CA. 2019 Sacramento Scrapbook Expo - CA

hamza4445
11-25-2019, 03:07 PM
yes i think you are right

speeduser
01-25-2021, 02:02 PM
The fairs and festivals are going to be good. They have been wanting to get this thing done and over with. - Paul Savramis (http://oceans2003.org/paul-savramis/)