PDA

View Full Version : Best Recommended Affiliate Program?

plus1
02-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I have already tried Ebay, Clickbank and Peerfly with a little success. Currently I am working on being a Netflix and Gamefly affiliatte. In your own experience, what affiliate program do you love the most and give you the best returns?

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed with myself, since I have read many success stories to the affliliate programs I am affiliated with. Right now, I kept on learning and trying, hopefully I will be able to crack the online earnings I really want to achieve in the future. Wish me luck.:)

Brianna Jay
02-01-2014, 11:53 PM
You shouldn't feel disappointed; I haven't had any success with my affiliate programs. I've tried to keep them at a minimum so I don't spread myself too thin and make nothing. I have, however, had success with only one program. I suppose you could define it as an affiliate program since I do make a commission whenever I refer potential customers to major companies. It's the only thing I've made money with and it's rather simple; I also enjoy doing it since I get to choose when and where I work. I also get to choose my methods of advertising. I just started a week ago, so I haven't seen the success that many of my fellow referral agents have accomplished ($300-$500 weekly) but I do see the potential as long as I put in the initial work.

It sounds like you're off to a good start though, so keep at it. I do wish you luck in your online earnings journey, wish me the same :)

Taru
02-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Try looking into CPA. I don't know if it's still a good venture, maybe our other members can chime in to confirm or disprove it or you can look more into it yourself. It's been 2 years since I last read up on this, but I'm doubtful it has went away since then. From what I understand, the companies in this type of affiliate marketing will pay you for getting people to do certain actions like signing up, answering surveys, redeeming vouchers, etc., hence the name "CPA - Cost Per Action". The type of company most famous for this type of marketing seems to be CPALead, so you may want to check that out if you're interested.

If it is legitimate - and it probably is, I suspect that it's a little easier to sell those kinds of things than ebooks, since you can potentially earn even just with someone giving their email - if I'm not mistaken. I hope this helps, and please let us know about your experiences here too if you sign up. Good luck!

alec
02-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Personally I'm with Peerfly (that you already mentioned), making a decent income but nothing to brag about. And what I learned and should be mentioned here is that traffic is king. Slapping a banner on your website or blog is easy, the hard part is getting the targeted traffic needed to click, buy or register for the product you're promoting. If you sift through the success stories you'll notice some where the bulk of cash comes from little traffic but highly targeted, and personally this is what I'm aiming for. You're not gonna do well if you try selling games to sweet old grandmas looking to buy glasses, will you :D

shaunroller
02-07-2014, 02:19 PM
I've had some success with Clickbank, but you really have to follow a strategy. Mindlessly slapping an affiliate link (or banner) on your website simply isn't going to cut it. But if you have some solid search engine traffic, the sales should start to come in at some point. If nothing else, I've heard simple review sites still work very well.

Dinomarino1
02-08-2014, 03:48 AM
yeah its all about who you target! you can get a thousand people to look at your link but if nobody is interested it wont go anywhere!

Jordan989
02-08-2014, 03:22 PM
I've thought about being a Hostgator affiliate to promote their web hosting service because they pay a high amount per customer ($50-$125). There are a couple of negatives that I've heard about it though. First of all, there's a lot of competition, but another issue is that the customer has to remain a paying customer with Hostgator for a couple of months so you have to wait a few months to receive your commission.

her27
02-08-2014, 10:00 PM
I like the idea of working as an affiliate and getting referrals also. The biggest issue I've had is driving traffic. Right now I'm working on my Website a little bit here and there when I can find the time, but I'd like to look into some various types of advertising to really get my Website kick-started because I think advertising; especially to your target audience is essential.

Jordan989
02-08-2014, 11:50 PM
I'd like to look into some various types of advertising to really get my Website kick-started because I think advertising; especially to your target audience is essential.

Spending money on advertising your site can get really expensive so you'll want to have a plan. Start out slow and do some testing to see which ad spots on your site get clicked on the most and things like that. After you're sure that your site is ready and you'll be profitable, that's when you can start to increase your advertising budget.

her27
02-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Thank you for the great feedback Jordan989... I'm doing alright as far as building my site since the Website building programs are pretty simplified now; however when it comes to other areas like Website stats and things like this I'm still very much a 'Newbie' so I can use all of the helpful suggestions that I can get! I do plan on starting out slow that's for certain because I'd rather start with a smaller advertising budget and go from there as you've mentioned.

;)

angelajackson13
02-11-2014, 10:20 AM
I think the best affiliate networks are Clickbank, Peerfly and Neverblue. That is just my opinion.

gHiros
02-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Thanks for providing some sources of CPA companies. I've never tried CPA, and it looks promising. I'll take a look at Peerfly and Neverblue.

gadgetised
02-17-2014, 06:34 PM
ShareASale is the only affiliate network I use purely because it is the only one that has actually managed to convert for my website. While I don't make many conversions, ShareASale performs much better than what I find ClickBank and Commission Bank to. I like the range of products on ShareASale and the easy to use merchant page. It was a slow process before I made my first conversion so my advice to anyone trying to do the same is to be patient and put in the work.

mikelouis
02-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Affiliate marketing is not easy especially now that every one is into affiliate marketing it has become saturated. You can simply go to affiliateseeking.com. On this site they have outlined various affiliate sites you can use and earn a good amount of money.

Carly
08-31-2018, 07:04 AM
An affiliate network works as an mediator between publishers (affiliate marketers) who sell services/products and the merchants who produce these products/services and their affiliate programs. For shippers, partner arrange administrations provide regularly incorporate announcing, following, installment and discount handling, subsidiary administration, and in particular – access to an extensive base of distributes (member advertisers). For member advertisers, arrange administrations incorporate a focal database of accessible offshoot programs sorted out by class and notoriety to look over, a basic enlistment stage for those projects, detailing devices, investigation, and installment handling.
My favorite is ClickBank(KB) because It is highly reliable and pays good commission. There are many popular affiliate networks available in 2018 like, Terraleads, Wide Markets, CJ By Conversant, Rakuten, ShareASale, Amazon Associates, Affiliate Partners Ltd., CrakRevenue, Commission Factory, Ebay Partner Network, Avangate, FlexOffers, Avantlink, AdCombo, RevenueWire and many more.

amanwaa
09-27-2018, 03:34 AM
Why you do not try any web hosting affiliate program? There are lots of bloggers who promote web hosting services on his website and other social media platforms and they make an passive income from affilaite.

ellak
09-29-2018, 08:10 AM
Since 2013 am i affilate by this site http://nlkdom.com/?ia=51158, payment comes ervery two weeks. My anually income with this program (rev-share 50%) about 800 - 900 USD. If you are interested have a look.

alexlu
03-18-2019, 10:21 PM
CJ.com is the best!

smallbizmarketing
09-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Then you'll definately want to check our affiliate program out. Not only can you drive traffic to your site the affiliate program is amazing! Drive traffic to your site, but includes a CRM, Social media platform, landing pages, capture pages and your ad hits on sites like google, news stations, yahoo, Forbes, Pintrest, Youtube, Facebook (over 100,000 sites). Offering a 3 free day trial - what's not to like about that? https://www.royaltie.com/?af=8dd71c808c280042 feel free to email me for more information.

estronfinch
09-27-2019, 05:38 AM
StudioPress Affiliate Website. ...
CJ Affiliate Publisher's Program. ...
Bluehost Affiliate Program. ...
ConvertKit Affiliate Program. ...
MaxBounty Affiliate Network. ...
Google AdSense. ...
Tapgerine. ...
Chitika Publishers Network
AC Maintenance in Dubai (https://www.znacmaintenance.com/)
AC Maintenance Services in Dubai (https://www.znacmaintenance.com/)

essencepk
11-06-2019, 01:28 AM
Amazon Associates.
eBay Partner Network.
ShareASale.
ClickBank.
CJ Affiliate.
PartnerStack.
Fiverr Affiliates Program.

monica8297
12-09-2020, 11:20 PM
I know as far as you are absolutely right to this matter.

Saravanan12
12-23-2020, 02:52 AM
GetResponse.
SEMRush.
Aweber

lishmaliny
01-08-2021, 03:58 AM
Amazon Associates. Amazon is the affiliate network of choice for many beginners.

jamilalam
01-21-2021, 03:45 AM
The best affiliate program is the amazon affiliate marketing.

There are 2 Reasons
1) People convert easily. So the rate of conversion is good.|
2) You can sold website by multiplying per month earning*22 months easil.

johnbluee
01-21-2021, 06:33 AM
Exactly, Plus there are so many products on amazon and it also becomes the biggest ecom platform in the worls.

Rahul28
01-29-2021, 05:19 AM
Amazon Associates
Ebay Partner Network

AndrewGreen
01-29-2021, 10:46 AM
When you find a suitable one, write to me

RaniaRanii3
02-06-2021, 03:02 AM
Find the best member stages and organizations to make you more guests are keen on (and that you can feel glad to suggest).

lishmaliny
03-05-2021, 09:24 AM
CJ Affiliate. It's the go-to place to find offers from various vendors.
Shareasale. It shares a similar business model to our number one.

Jack Wilson
03-06-2021, 10:47 AM
The #1 Most Recommended Affiliate Program that gives Free training is at https://bit.ly/3uV6pjA because you can earn $500 + Per Project.