PDA

View Full Version : Skilled developer with experience at Microsoft.

devguy
07-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Hello, I'm a skilled developer with years of experience. I can help you fix or build your app, website, etc. Resume available upon request.

Thank you,
Aaron

devguy
07-28-2016, 05:19 PM
I primarily work with back ends for websites, native iOS apps, native Android apps, and cross-platform apps. I've found that it's easy to quickly pick up new languages and frameworks, so I typically avoid listing them. Most of my work tends to involve Java back-end websites with Spring/Gradle/Hibernate and the creation of native apps using Objective C for iOS and Java for Android. I have experience with many another technologies, though, including Javascript, TypeScript, AngularJS, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Ionic Framework, Corona SDK, C#, PHP, etc.

jameswarner
12-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Nice thread! It’s please to read your important discuss. I’m also a developers for advance and emergency technology on the web regular basic.

TheDogLine
02-28-2018, 11:02 PM
please also shear some sample work your and price of any other thing

This is a great idea. One way of selling your work.

WebAppSoft
07-09-2018, 02:56 AM
Great idea.....

Nags
04-15-2021, 11:10 AM
Nice thread! It’s please to read your important discuss. I’m also a developers for advance and emergency technology on the web regular basic.

master007
04-20-2021, 09:40 AM

nadiasonii
05-31-2021, 04:46 AM
thanks for sharing this information

master007
06-18-2021, 11:58 AM
I've found that it's easy to quickly pick up new languages and frameworks, so I typically avoid listing them. Most of my work tends to involve Java back-end websites with Spring/Gradle/Hibernate and the creation of native apps using Objective C for iOS and Java for Android. I have experience with many another technologies, though, including Javascript, TypeScript, AngularJS, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Ionic Framework, Corona SDK, C#, PHP, etc.

Nags
06-19-2021, 12:06 PM
Nice thread! Itís please to read your important discuss. Iím also a developers for advance and emergency technology on the web regular basic.