PDA

View Full Version : Development of my website

cstanton
11-18-2004, 08:53 AM
I want to build a web site for my business (it's fairly small at this point - 15 employees), and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what online web builder programs were out there. I don't want to pay a firm or developer to build it, but I also don't have the time to learn how to program a website. Has anyone used any web based site builders? What were your experiences? Are they easy to use and update? Do you have links to sites built with these builders? (I want it to look professional...)

Also, should I be concerned about spam or viruses by using on online web builder?

Thanks!

DiTryin
11-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Let me ask you this... how much is your time worth? $50 per hour? $100 per hour?

If you spend hours looking for software and more hours learning how to use it and then even more hours designing and tweaking and then more hours fixing things that didn't work, would it have been worth it to hire it out? :lol:

You just need a few pages to showcase what you do -- a 24-hour marketing machine, if you will. A friend of mine builds websites starting at $99. In your situation, it would be worth it just to let someone else deal with it and deliver the finished product -- uploaded and everything -- to you hassle-free.

Diane

cstanton
11-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Diane,

Thanks for your advice - it's good advice. But I am very particular about things, and don't think that I could explain to someone exactly how I want things. I don't think it would be a good situation for them or me! Plus, I do want to do it myself - I just don't want to learn all the programming. The time doesn't bother me, as I know it will be a fun and beneficial experience, as long as I find a decent online builder. Any ideas?

Thanks!

11-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Is your business important to you?
Do you want it to achieve it’s maximum potential?
If you could avoid damaging the reputation of your business would you?
Do you know how the Internet works?
Do you know how search engines work?
Do you know how to....

Well you get the idea... the simple truth of the matter is that you shouldn’t learn how to build websites, etc... Using your business as the guinea pig... your business is far to valuable an asset to risk damaging... so why would you want to design your own website.

I actually design websites for a living have done since 1996, and I’ve worked with clients in all areas of the world... I’m not particularly looking to pick up any additional work (I never turn down work)... however it amazes me that here you are with a business that is obviously going places with fifteen employees... and you’re willing to dame its reputation with a less than professional website.

I could go on but I won’t, it’s non productive... its just that business owners constantly loose business online in thinking that they can do the same sort of job as professionals that have had years of experience in this industry... (get real)....

Steve Cartwright
FX Digital Pty Ltd

[Edited to remove URL drop]

consulticus
11-28-2004, 09:55 AM
If you want to do it all yourself, then start by learning to build sites in Dreamweaver. If you have products to sell, you can use an online shopping cart service like 2Checkout.com to process your online credit card orders.

If you get stuck and overwhelmed when building your site, you may want to hire out.

asestrieres
11-30-2004, 06:34 AM
I have been in a similar position, and found mambo cms to be fantastic. Easy to use, create content management control... have a look at mamboserver.com Mambo is open source so it is free.

I believe there a online demo so you can get a feel for it. Hope it helps.

Ses

ddg4chris
11-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi! :D

I can understand your dilemma; you feel like you cannot exactly explain what you want someone to do for you. The advice already given is excellent; dreamweaver will give you a professional looking site, but if your technical skills or time are a bit limited I'd say go with the standard drag-&-drop feature offered by many sites. they are all pretty much the same but tripod offers a relatively good one that I have some experience with when I was just starting out.

let me give you one piece of advice though; if you really want to make a positive inpact on your customers you can design your page yourself; but let someone else write you some webcopy. You will only see the impact of good copywriting after you actually get someone to look at what you wrote (much cheaper than having someone do it from scratch! you write what you want to communicate and someone else makes it better and stronger!). I also have to admit I am not unbiased here; I am a professional copy writer myself and know the importance of words, especially in this competitive market! if you are interested in having someone look at your copy; I'd be happy to give you a few (FREE) pointers on what you already have and I would be able to give you some more information on a revision.

I hope the webbuilding goes well!! good luck!
Christine

moraviaspy
01-13-2005, 07:52 AM
There have been some good responses to this post. I have to agree with all that discourage you from trying to build a professional site with no experience. The drag and drop programs allow for customizing content but really aren't made for someone who has a specific design in mind as you indicate you do (unless you are skilled in the areas of web design and programming). I would think you would become easily fustrated very quickly. :(

You also have to have a good hosting account setup that will allow for you to install the software such as Mambo which requires PHP and MySQL. To truly edit the program in order to customize the look and feel you need to know HTML, PHP and database (MySQL).

If your biggest concern is communicating with a developer on how you want the site to look, consider investing in photoshop and a good 'how to' book and design the look of the pages. That's how many web designers start in the first place.

Good Luck

audioconnell
02-14-2005, 09:56 AM
I found a program through my web provider that was a $300 set up fee, idiot proof set up, total control by me and complete professional look. Now its up and I updated it when I choose.

Its the web site program for graphically oriented but technologically challenged business owners. :)

highcontrol
03-11-2005, 11:14 AM
AudioConnell can you tell me what this website tool is? Sounds interesting.

CStanton, I am also a business owner who, like you, wanted a good website to promote my enterprise. I am also, by accident and now profession, a talented programmer of just about anything (I cut my teeth on databases when I was a kid). I am also fortunate enough to have artistic skills and have worked commercially as a , illustrator, graphic designer and computer aided designer etc. and have built many websites in the past, but it ain't what I do now.

To further reiterate what everyone seems to be saying here, I would totally leave the process of web-development to a company who do it day-in, day-out, a company who knows how to design to promote, and who can reflect your visual direction and corporate image.
You have to remember, professionals who work in this field are half artists and half designers, so look at the whole in both ways, aesthetics and functionality, and they have the experience and skill to create anything you wish to digitally and get it online.

Given my own experience and skills, I could easily develop my own website, and have all the creative control, but someone who does this everyday will no doubt know more than I and have tips and tricks up their sleeves that are beyond me.

For example, despite my knowledge in this area, I wouldn't have known how to code specifically so that search engines will crawl my site better, thus affecting page ranking etc.
One also might have dismissed the targeted use of fonts, colours, imagery, textual content etc, as an overall part of the design, and as a reflection of the perceived image of the company - the company's brand etc.
These are all considerations that must enter into the design of a promotional website, as well as many more factors to reflect on.

Lastly, if you are to approach a company to develop your web presence, don't make the mistake of thinking your creative direction is the best or even a correct one. Unless you are a design professional, a talented electronic artist or one of the original writers of Photoshop, I would hazard a guess and say that any established webdesign company will have more than enough barrelloads of creative talent to bring your ideas to life, much better than you could probably imagine it. Usually clients who think they know what is best and interrupt the creative flow all the time with things they would like to see, or colours they want to use are absolutely wrong and end up with a pig's ear of a site, and end up blaming the designer...

The best approach is to have an idea in terms of a concept you wish to communicate, like the perceived culture in your company, or the dynamism of your product, or the absolute solidity of your established enterprise etc.
A pretty website does not necessarily reflect the brand image your company is trying to cultivate, so your home-made website might be functional and not-so-garish-that-I-vomit, but does it say what you want it to say about your company, or do you even know what your website is saying? Website psychology is akin to advertising campaigns psychology, so treat it seriously - if you were making a TV advert, you wouldn't want to do it yourself just because you're handy with a Sony camcorder and you filmed your daughter's nativity play and now think you're Ridley Scott? (Caveat - unless you are an awesome art house film maker! Or Ridley Scott!)

I would suggest you approach a reputable webdesign firm, or a multimedia marketing firm to create a web presence for you, rather than think you are the next force in homemade websites - there are millions of home made websites trying to promote their business, try something novel and team up with a good marketing company and /or web design company and realise a much better interpretation of your company brand than you ever could at home (sorry if you really are a somewhat amazing designer/closet programmer, but coming from my background, I can easily challenge you in saying I know something about this industry - and just for the record, I am now a full time Software Engineer so I'm not pitching for the job either!)

Regards

Jay

Oldstyle
05-31-2005, 02:53 PM
I want to build a web site for my business

Also, should I be concerned about spam or viruses by using on online web builder?

Thanks!

You are one in a million!

It's hard for me to imagine a business owner wanting to build their own web site and starting without any HTML or web building experience. Most business people I talk with can't be bothered to even learn the basic, non-technical issues about business web design.

And here you are wanting to jump in with both feet.

The advice about using Dreamweaver isn't valid for your situation. Apart from the expense of the program there is a steep learning curve. Even site building programs have learning curves. Everything has learning curves.

Doing it online with a site building program will increase your hosting costs by at least double the amount of an ordinary hosting service. If you are not updating your site on a regular basis then the added cost will eventually outpace a web designer's fee.

I believe it would be very useful to you to play around with some type of web building program because it will be an education in itself. I much prefer knowledgeable clients myself

I can't suggest any particular online site builder, but I would suggest using the cheapest and/or one that doesn't lock you in for more than a year. You won't want to stay with them longer than a year.

SPAM!
If you put your e-mail address in your web site it will be picked up by online harvesters and included in spam marketing CD's, and your inbox will get upwards to 100 spam messages a day. You can use javascript to spam proof your address if you're confortable with pasting in javascript code.

Have fun

Brandon
06-08-2005, 08:09 PM
You have had some good advice.

If you just want a few pages, don't use a CMS (Content management system like Mambo or PHP-Nuke which this site is built on) because you don't need the scalibility.

I would recommend finding a layout you like, and then try to duplicate it using nVu (free).

However, I would also recommend paying someone to do the initial setup using basic HTML or CSS and then learn and manipulate that page.

Brandon

cyfocus
06-11-2005, 12:54 AM
I have clients, who are small business owner, transfered to me because they like to be in control of their web and of course to lower their cost. Most of the business owner don't like to be stuck and for them, time is money.

I don't know about other webbuilder, but on my services, you don't need to worry about viruses because it is all been taken care on our side. Also if you are going to choose any other webbuilder, make sure you have a free 24/7 telephone support so you don't feel powerless. Good luck!

qledge
06-17-2005, 05:06 AM
I agreed that mambo is great.

Know exactly what you want to acheive and narrow down your options quickly. Consider the amount of time you going to spend designing and maintaining the website.

Remember, keep it simple if you want it to go online fast. Improvements can always be made later when you have more time and experienced.

Hope it helps.

JimP
06-20-2005, 07:43 AM
There's also other content management systems such as PHPNuke and Xoops which are very easy to set up and manage.

I run a WebHosting company and we have multiple CMS's as instant power tools.

Feel free to give me a mail if you want to ask anything.

LisaSp
09-08-2005, 04:30 PM
There are plenty of vendors out there you could use that are affordable when it comes to Web design.

Try:

QuickBizSites
SiteSell

Place a dot com at the end of both and you'll find their Web sites.

Also, you can find a Web designer that could create your Web site for less than $700 at Elance. Again, just put a dot com at the end of Elance and you'll find it online. Some will do it cheaper for $700. I've had quotes for as low as $550. But you get what you pay for.

Be sure to ask for a template so that you can update the content yourself. Otherwise you'll just have to hire the firm again to make changes.

Also, it pays to learn a bit of HTML. Not only will it save you money, but it will be easier to explain what you want when you know the Web designer's language.

And you can only learn by getting a trial version of Dreamweaver or some other HTML editing software and just trying things out. You can get free Web site templates at Bravenet (add a dot com). The free ones are very basic. They have tons of HTML tutorials on that site. You'll do well to visit them. It's free.

easywebplan
11-15-2015, 05:23 AM
Hello,

If you are serious about bringing your business into the online world I suggest do it properly, in a professional manner that reflects your business.

I recommend the following: Easy Web Plan, Weebly, Squarespace, Wix.

Good Luck.

devidweb
11-19-2015, 06:45 AM
Your best bet though is to prove an initial hypothesis yourself via an existing platform or blog and then get developers to come to you.

DavidZin
11-20-2015, 06:27 PM
A lot of advice . It's can help me

Darrell
12-01-2015, 01:28 PM
I have created websites with both wix.com and wordpress. Both are excellent for creating quality looking websites. The great thing about them both is that you can choose a theme. They look good right out of the box. Wix.com is awesome, because it gives you creative freedom to create your site however you choose, with out too much difficulty. If I were to choose, I would go with Wix.

stevenhusak
12-15-2015, 02:31 AM
Hello,

You can find enormous good website building platform on the web, but as you said that you are looking for the convenient and custom-made platform for the business website, then you must read about WordPress. WordPress is the most favorable and user-friendly content management system, you can build your business website by your own after going through few tutorials. WordPress is suitable for both novice and expert web developer. We are one of the prominent drop shipping service (http://www.continentsapart.com/) providers in the USA. Our business website is also designed and developed using WordPress platform. It is cost effective and easy to customize content management systme ever made.

Ibees
12-15-2015, 03:51 AM
If you want a service of build a website then :cool: Interactive Bees is a good option, Interactive Bees Pvt Ltd, Leading Web Development Company & Web Design Agency offering a spectrum of services ranging from Web Development, Web Design services. Contact at : Interactive Bees (https://www.interactivebees.com/)

benteng
12-22-2015, 04:42 PM
In this day and age, you don't need to go anywhere near coding the create a website. There are many platforms out there that provide point-n-click solutions for creating a website. Personally I would go with Wordpress as you have all the support and choice you will ever need. Millions of themes to choose from and an easy to use interface with a small learning curve. Can't go wrong :-)

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 01:53 PM
i ususally works on fiverr.com/malik1994 to see how it happends

david1002
12-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Consider the amount of time you going to spend designing and maintaining the website. Remember, keep it simple if you want it to go online fast.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 01:14 AM
I want to build a web site for my business (it's fairly small at this point - 15 employees), and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what online web builder programs were out there. I don't want to pay a firm or developer to build it, but I also don't have the time to learn how to program a website. Has anyone used any web based site builders? What were your experiences? Are they easy to use and update? Do you have links to sites built with these builders? (I want it to look professional...)

Thanks!

contact me at fiverr.com/malik1994 to develop the website

gandu
02-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Squarespace.com is one of the leading Do it yourself Websites. Where you can easily design your own site with a list of templates and then even customize those templates. And later buy a domain so it doesn't look like free site.

Squarespace is very easy to use in its interface along with being scalable and power enough for expanded features.

Inwizards
11-10-2017, 03:36 AM
Inwizards is an International leading Offshore IT outsourcing Software Development Company that provides unique, innovative & effective solutions in Software Development, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development and IT Infrastructure development Services to enhance our client's. We are undertaking all types of Software development such as HR Software, Payroll software, Leave management software, School management software and also focused on responsive web design and development, Android and IOS Mobile application development. We deliver solutions for a wide range of business around the world.
You can contact me here.
http://www.inwizards.com/contactus.php
Thx & Rgds
Anuj

wlcjoice
11-26-2018, 12:12 AM
Hi, if you want to build your own website without paying any developer? I will suggest to you the FIVEMINT-WEBSITE BUILDER. just click this link https://fivemint.com/website-design/index.php

syspree
11-27-2018, 01:32 AM
Hi, if you looking for an excellent website development company, then you can get in touch with leading website designers in Mumbai (https://syspree.com/), Syspree.

akshayb
12-01-2018, 04:28 AM
Hello,

If you are serious about bringing your business into the online world I suggest do it properly, in a professional manner that reflects your business.

I recommend the following: Weebly, Squarespace, Wix.

Good Luck.

I was gonna suggest the same online website building apps too!

There's no programming involved. All you have to do is drag and drop elements onto the website and voila! Your website is ready to go live!

Although, keep in mind that if you're looking to get traffic to your website and basically boost the visibility of your website, the content that you use plays a vital role. An SEO-optimized web copy can help you with this.

Honestly, this task would be difficult to get it right through trial and error and I recommend to outsource it to people who do this for a living. I would recommend the following sites to outsource the content for your business website - Godot Media, UpWork/Fiverr (hire freelancers), Brafton.

Ryan Reynold
12-27-2018, 12:47 AM
Gathering Information: Purpose, Main Goals, and Target Audience. ...
Planning: Sitemap and Wireframe Creation. ...
Design: Page Layouts, Review, and Approval Cycle. ...
Content Writing and Assembly. ...
Coding. ...
Testing, Review and Launch. ...
Maintenance: Opinion Monitoring and Regular Updating.

andrew1995hen
01-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Webex is the best online web design tool to create unique and latest website designs for any business. You don't need much coding knowledge to create more.Google Business also use to create business website.

asif bams
01-24-2019, 04:57 AM
Web development. Web development is the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). ... Among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding.

olivershap18
03-07-2019, 01:40 AM
I suggest you check the web development lab (https://opengeekslab.com/) source for more knowledge. Because web design is the process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. You can check out many online sites to learn web design. According to me, there is no best web design software.

aashna
03-18-2019, 05:16 AM
We are one of the leading and approachable web design company in Karaikudi (https://3pweb.in/website-designing-company-in-karaikudi). We provide the website design by which a site is planned, designed and developed to mobile-friendly designers. We use only high-quality techniques to improve to show the worth of your site.

Marnia
03-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Well, I was trying to do my web, but it's really hard. I was using Notepad++ and Python

clarajones
04-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Thanks!

So you would like to build your website by your self so go for WordPress website design. It is so simple and easy. In this, you can select your own template and design according to your need. For this, you don't need any third person suggestion. Try this. I hope it will be useful for you.

olivershap18
11-08-2019, 09:57 AM
The offshore development software is considered one of the most effective ways to improve the quality standards of a project and, at the same time, ensure consistency in everything. In this case, suggest you this company who can make taxi app software https://vilmate.com/project/taxi-online-booking-software/

ruhiangel
11-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Decide if WordPress is right for you.
Buy the right hosting plan.
Choose a domain name.
Install your WordPress site.
Choose a theme.
Create content and pages.
Install plugins.
Publish.

amayajace
11-12-2019, 02:10 AM
Choose a domain name.
Choose a theme.
Create content and pages.

robertjsullivan
11-12-2019, 02:14 AM
Come lets do it with me

amayajace
11-18-2019, 01:08 AM
Choose a domain name.
Choose a theme.

olivershap18
11-18-2019, 09:58 AM
What's the best photo management software for windows?
I own a MacBook and a gaming PC, I currently have years worth of photos on my mac and its starting to really eat into the SSD space. I want to move everything older than a year to my PC, but I'm not sure what software I should use to manage my library. I read some specifications and recomendation about one good photo management software for PC called: Phototheca (https://lunarship.com/)!

Perfectds
04-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Free online employe type clock software we give the best apps you can come and try it
Perfect digital solution is the one of top most digital company in Delhi established in 2020. we provide many type of digital facility like Seo Optimization, Web Development, Mobile app development etc .Perfect Digital Solution fulfils the burgeoning desire of start-ups & brands to reach out to consumers affordably and consistently.
https://www.perfectdigitalsolution.com/

vinitha seo
04-08-2020, 01:48 AM
Website Make a Website Make a Website (W3.CSS) Make a Website (BS3) Make a Website (BS4) Center Website Contact Section About Page Big Header Example Website Grid 2 Column Layout 3 Column Layout 4 Column Layout Expanding Grid List Grid View Mixed Column Layout Column Cards Zig Zag Layout Blog Layout Google Google Charts Google Fonts Converters

jayam
08-08-2020, 01:57 AM
To build a fully functional website, you'll need to secure a domain name (web address) and a web hosting account. These two make sure that your website is fully accessible to others. Without one or another, you will be unable to set up a website. Once you have a domain and hosting, you can create a WordPress website.

valluri
08-08-2020, 02:07 AM
Define Your Site's Purpose and Strategy.
Research the Latest Web Design Trends.
Choose Your Platform.
Select a Template / Theme.
Decide on Your Branding.
Add In and Optimize Your Content.
Publish Your Website.
Analyze and Improve.

debora
08-11-2020, 03:11 AM
Most customers will expect to be able to find your business on the internet. Whether you are selling your products online, or simply want to provide some information about your business and your contact details, having a website is almost essential.

It's a good idea to think about what you hope to achieve with your website before you start creating one. Researching your competitors' websites can help you get a clear idea of what may work best for you.

To create a website, you need to follow 4 basic steps.

1. Register your domain name
2. Find a web hosting company
3. Prepare your content
4. Build your website
Useful tips for creating a website
Think about what your customers want to know, not just what you want to tell them.
Use professionals to help you. An unprofessional website can potentially put customers off.
Update your website regularly, especially if you include information about your prices.
Make sure your contact details are correct and easy for your customers to find.
Promote your website in your marketing material and include it on your business cards.
Find out how you can make your website easy for search engines, such as Google, to find. This is called search engine optimisation (SEO). A web developer can help you with SEO for your website.

Josephine Alberto
11-20-2020, 11:02 PM
Website is one of the most important parts of a business. If you are planning to develop a website, then I highly recommend you to create a custom website. You may have a question, Why?

The main reason is that a custom website has a lot of benefits like adaptability, unique design, SEO Optimized, Scalability, etc.

Even though the cost of building a custom website is more, you should go for custom; because it will be helpful to you in the long run.

Here, I recommend you to go for a dating niche because the demand for the dating industry is growing tremendously. Even after the Pandemic in 2020, the craze of dating hasn't get lost, and it has shifted to virtual.

Therefore, I suggested you create a custom dating website. To know more, you can refer to this blog on how to create a dating website (https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/how-to-create-a-dating-website/) from scratch.

By reading this blog, you will understand in detail the process of developing a dating website from scratch.

Geetha john
11-24-2020, 12:37 AM
There are several ways to build your own websites.

You are free to look up for websites/companies like Wix and many others. These websites allow you to build your portfolio related website within a minute but are not recommended though, at least in my opinion. Firstly, because of they are poor of content and more or less in SEO, only that nice “design” is approvable. Also, they do credit themselves. If you creat your page and remove the footer says “Created by Wix | Build your own for free”, they will delete your site or bann you. Lastly, it is only good if you are looking for a rapid solution and have the money to buy specific theme(s) and remove logos/credits, but totally unrecommended if you’d like to LEARN something about websites and its development states.
Either you use what I mentioned above, and so you buy a webpage theme/design it’s a good solution. Maybe you hire somebody so that person or company will finish it instead of you. You are able to hire someone personally, like one full-stack developer (not sure, but they say they are pros) from Fiverr, or look for “web design, web development” and see a few ads from Google’s Result, there might be a couple of “agencies” that will be happy to prepare your website.
If you have a good relationship with a web expert I’d suggest him/her so you are able to claim more like “Oh, fix this too, please” and also pay a bit less (maybe) !
Last but not least, do it on your own. There are numerous courses out there awaiting for you. Even they are for free: stackoverflow, W3Schools, Mozilla Developers, other stack-exchange sites. I’d advice Codecademy, Udemy and Google Developers Console too (Android related stuff and development concepts, AS is also available there for free).
So as you see, we can calmly say that anybody is able to learn anything, from anywhere. Connectivity involves much possibilities nowadays, it’s all up to you what you want to achieve with it. And in my point of view it’s true! I have learnt from these sources and still doing it! I’m glad that I found such helpful, easy to understand, kind and awesome places & environments that led me here.

Life is awesome buddy, never give up with your goals!

plvan
11-24-2020, 04:30 AM
You can use WordPress or Wix website builder platform. But before using any website builder software you have to learn some basic functionality to manage or create website.

Geethan
11-26-2020, 01:00 AM
So it's great that you have the site builder and web hosting all bundled together. But, you will stunt the growth of your business website.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:58 PM
If you want to do it all yourself, then start by learning to build sites in Dreamweaver. If you have products to sell, you can use an online shopping cart service like 2Checkout.com to process your online credit card orders.

MASTERO
03-19-2021, 01:53 AM
Website development refers to the work that goes into building a website. This could apply to anything from creating a single plain-text webpage to developing a complex web application or social network.

RaniaRanii3
03-20-2021, 02:29 AM
Web advancement degree programs help plan understudies for professions as web. They are vigorously associated with site creation, from assisting plan with taking classes on my own timetable and have the option to learn at my own speed.

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:11 AM
let someone else write you some webcopy. You will only see the impact of good copywriting after you actually get someone to look at what you wrote (much cheaper than having someone do it from scratch! you write what you want to communicate and someone else makes it better and stronger!). I also have to admit I am not unbiased here; I am a professional copy writer myself and know the importance of words, especially in this competitive market

Geetha
03-25-2021, 01:18 AM
Website development refers to the work that goes into building a website. This could apply to anything from creating a single plain-text webpage to developing a complex web application or social network

RaniaRanii3
03-28-2021, 11:55 PM
Here's bit by bit manual for building and optimizing your first site incorporating what Either cooperate with an engineer for your task or recruit an advancement firm.

MASTERO
03-29-2021, 01:49 AM
Website development refers to the work that goes into building a website. This could apply to anything from creating a single plain-text webpage to developing a complex web application or social network.

bhuvi
03-29-2021, 02:10 AM

mithu
03-29-2021, 02:16 AM
Among Web professionals, "Web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building Web sites: writing markup and coding. Web development may use content management systems (CMS) to make content changes easier and available with basic technical skills.

valluri
03-29-2021, 02:24 AM
Scroll to the very bottom of a page and check whether the site has a copyright listed, which might provide the owner's name or a designer's credit. If not, look for a link to an "About" page. Some sites also mention ownership in a "Terms of Service" page, often linked at the bottom of a site.

MASTERO
03-30-2021, 01:51 AM

RafiGroup21
03-30-2021, 02:06 AM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

MASTERO
03-31-2021, 03:10 AM

Bloggercageseo
03-31-2021, 12:20 PM
I can see that you are an expert in your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. itel service center (https://www.contacthelpline.info/itel-mobile-customer-care-number-service-center-address-details/)

Bigil
04-03-2021, 09:43 AM
You also have to have a good hosting account setup that will allow for you to install the software such as Mambo which requires PHP and MySQL. To truly edit the program in order to customize the look and feel you need to know HTML, PHP and database (MySQL).

RafiGroup21
04-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Rafi Group is one of the premium and most trusted land developers serving the real estate sector across Pakistan since 1978. The company is based in Lahore and has rich experience in constantly innovating to develop iconic properties and projects that have always been ahead of their time. Gwadar housing scheme | Gwadar land investment | Plot on installment in Gwadar

MASTERO
04-07-2021, 02:20 AM

jayam12
04-10-2021, 05:09 AM

mithu
04-10-2021, 05:31 AM
Among Web professionals, "Web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building Web sites: writing markup and coding. Web development may use content management systems (CMS) to make content changes easier and available with basic technical skills.

valluri
04-10-2021, 05:37 AM
Scroll to the very bottom of a page and check whether the site has a copyright listed, which might provide the owner's name or a designer's credit. If not, look for a link to an "About" page. Some sites also mention ownership in a "Terms of Service" page, often linked at the bottom of a site.

valluri
04-10-2021, 05:38 AM
Information Gathering,
Planning,
Design,
Content Writing and Assembly,
Coding,
Testing, Review and Launch,
Maintenance.

RafiGroup21
04-11-2021, 01:35 AM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

ethansmith
04-17-2021, 02:00 AM
Hey, you can have a look at this website Online Shopping UAE (https://www.desertcart.ae/) and implement the same things for your website. Desertcart provides a seamless and secure shopping platform with 100+ million products from around the globe delivered to 163+ countries across the globe. Anyone looking for global products which are not available in their local market, at Online Shopping UAE they deliver our choice of products to our doorstep in UAE taking care of logistics, customs, and other formalities.

Geetha
04-19-2021, 03:13 AM